CIAnigger system exposed informants in China; at least 30 CIAniggers killed by Chinks

The CIA reportedly used a "f—-d up" firewall to communicate with its spies in China, which compromised their identities and resulted in their deaths at the hands of the Chinese government, according to several current and former intelligence officials cited in a report by Foreign Policy magazine.

Intelligence officers and their sources were able to communicate with each other using ordinary laptops or desktop computers connected to the internet, marking a stark departure from some of the more traditional methods of covert communication.

The US officials were "shell-shocked" by the speed and accuracy of Chinese counterintelligence, and rescue operations were organized to evacuate their sources.

nordic.businessinsider.com/how-china-found-cia-spies-leak-2018-8
archive.fo/xgSIa

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2018/08/15/botched-cia-communications-system-helped-blow-cover-chinese-agents-intelligence/
archive.fo/wflQD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Singapore#Notable_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Singapore_relations
i24news.tv/en/news/international/110391-160420-singapore-a-military-power-in-south-asia-built-on-the-israeli-model
timesofisrael.com/singapore-vs-israel-whos-the-better-role-model/
todayonline.com/singapore/pm-lee-lauds-singapore-israel-ties
aseantoday.com/2017/05/an-odd-couple-why-does-singapore-stand-beside-israel/
upi.com/Singapore-to-get-Israels-Iron-Dome/11461270226828/
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Intelligence-File-The-ties-that-bind-452543
tabletmag.com/scroll/189871/the-singapore-story-is-the-israel-story
theindependent.sg/singapore-or-israel-we-think-none-of-them-are-smart-and-this-is-why/
siird.com
rothschild.com/en/south-east-asia/
chabad.org/therebbe/livingtorah/player_cdo/aid/548456/jewish/Yom-Kippur-in-the-Air-Force-Part-1-Operation-Greenland.htm
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/war_stories/2015/07/jonathan_pollard_was_one_of_the_worst_traitors_of_the_20th_century_he_deserved.html
veteranstoday.com/2015/07/24/pollard-goes-free-over-our-dead-bodies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

foreignpolicy.com/2018/08/15/botched-cia-communications-system-helped-blow-cover-chinese-agents-intelligence/
archive.fo/wflQD

Attached: 00ff0352218306abe0f6c8c3f924421c5c6a5de2.jpeg (887x665, 74.91K)

but muh russia tho

BASED CHINKS KILLING KIKE LOVERS!

I will always believe this was based on Clinton selling the identities. We looked into this big time years ago.

EACH BLOW AGAINST THE AMERIMUTTS IS ONE STEP CLOSER TO ETHONO GLOBAL SALVATION!

>HURR FUCK THE AMERICANS AM I RIGHT YOU FUCKING INFIDELS :^)
You can take your shitty kike meme and shove it up your ass you fucking kike nigger

^^^unironically this
China & US will march on Israel!

One of the few exiting perks of being the leader of a country…sadistically torturing undocumented ghosts, who nobody would claim to know. I bet Winnie is slurping his honey out of some CIA skull as I type this.

Attached: That guy from China.jpg (474x285, 24.69K)

edgy

In your dreams mudbooger

tl;dr
Some fucking retard in the CIA didn't understand that the kikes operate and have controlled China since their 'communist' revolution. Feedback loops were established by the kikes who have infiltrated the US Government to destroy it and the CIA spies were eliminated.

Kek. Makes you wonder when the US Gov is going to start bumping off the chinky bug fucks that have infiltrated all of US tech under the guise of m-m-m-multiculturalism goy…we are so much stronger with fucking subhuman kikes and kike slaves infiltrating and destroying our nation's from within.

They were Chinese citizens. Could it be cia tying up lose ends?

i need more stories

Attached: sukarno sex tape blackmail indonesia kgb.jpg (360x360 639.06 KB, 7.63M)

You think they cuddle them into cooperation? Spies are playing a foolish game outside of any laws, there are no rules for them and I'm pretty sure many of them don't really care for the Intel or their country, but are just in it for the thrill. Also have another pic of our fearless emperor.

Attached: Emperor.jpg (640x800, 125.38K)

please let it be real

Singapore user here, the Jew-ism in Singapore is somewhat minimum. I mean there's the regular poz of muh holocaust in history books but that's pretty much it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Singapore#Notable_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Singapore_relations
i24news.tv/en/news/international/110391-160420-singapore-a-military-power-in-south-asia-built-on-the-israeli-model
timesofisrael.com/singapore-vs-israel-whos-the-better-role-model/
todayonline.com/singapore/pm-lee-lauds-singapore-israel-ties
aseantoday.com/2017/05/an-odd-couple-why-does-singapore-stand-beside-israel/
upi.com/Singapore-to-get-Israels-Iron-Dome/11461270226828/
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Intelligence-File-The-ties-that-bind-452543
tabletmag.com/scroll/189871/the-singapore-story-is-the-israel-story
theindependent.sg/singapore-or-israel-we-think-none-of-them-are-smart-and-this-is-why/
siird.com
rothschild.com/en/south-east-asia/

Attached: singapore-israel_jpg.jpg (640x332, 26.47K)

More than likely some CIA spook or contractor got a cushy bribe from the Chinese to rat out some agents.

Oh fuck

Yes. I hope every CIA nigger and ZOG bot dies.

Sounds like the CIA is just cleaning up glow in the dark niggers that served their purpose. Cut down a little on the payroll.

Yeah my thought doesn't make much sense from the position of cia trying to protect their information.

nothing wrong with this

Or it could just be that they made the mistake of using a comm system that was cultivated in the threat-free mideast against a nation only second to the US in computing and SIGINT

Attached: pigeons.jpg (360x235, 22.07K)

Glowed so hard they were detected even in the smog.

This wasn't a fuck up
It was on purpose by commies in the CIA who see the writing on the wall and wanted to help out the chink commies before they are executed for treason

Attached: 3a20de36e0fc5030f3bf616fb2cb3472-imagepng.png (941x699, 241.33K)

All communications are usually owned by Israeli companies.

Let that sink in…

China has backdoors in the fucking hardware, that's what happened. Glowing faggots depended on software.

1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺
(ノ-_-)ノ~┻┻

Good job though bugs.

Kikes play both sides, remmeber. Adam Schiff was likely reporting to his Mossad handlers too and they were informing CHICOM.

Most of the smart ones have already fled to Vancouver. A nice 50MT air-burst over False Creek should do the trick.

The benefits of diversity have clearly reached the CIA communications team.

you do know communications is done by israeli shell companies, right?

Meanwhile chinks, jews, and just about every other nation in the world spies openly on us and we do fuck all about it except maybe promote them in some politicians campaign staff.

That is because you are weak and stupid.
You deserve everything you get.

Found the problem.

Thanks obama for turning the CIA into a massive fucking joke.

I get that we're supposed to hate China now but I can't take stories like this at face value.

Did anything happen at all or is this a fake story?
Did the CIA "out" their own agents on purpose to politically display China's hostility against the US?
Is China technologically superior to its trillion dollar US counterpart?
Why all the China hate lately? Is it because they help Russia as a defensive strategy in case the US invades further east?

Attached: So New.jpg (500x268, 39.71K)

1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺
🇹🇼🇹🇼🇹🇼

Even fucking Greenland isn't free of jewing.
chabad.org/therebbe/livingtorah/player_cdo/aid/548456/jewish/Yom-Kippur-in-the-Air-Force-Part-1-Operation-Greenland.htm

I wonder what the Chinese owe Israel for their assistance.

But why is China hated?

Because they're just another species of jew.

Because Chinks are basically Turkish Jews. They are dumb, they stink, they breed like roaches, they shit where they eat, and they infest and quickly overtake the locals.

Some faggots here call it Commiefornia because of the hippies, but it should more rightfully be called Chinafornia, as they have cornered the west coast real estate market from Mexico to Alaska.

Hey CIAniggers if you're in thread right now, I just want you to know I'm sorry that it was other CIAniggers and not you personally. Get fucked you parasitic furfags.

kek

Attached: Abandon Hope.jpg (640x427, 85.26K)

well before they were dirty commies, that used to be enough to earn smerica's hate but these days they're just a competitor. Why do people hate sports teams? Because it's rival to their own

To be fair americans are the biggest force behind liberalism.

Maybe chinks extracted Tierry and now he is hunting down CIA niggers in China?

Attached: tfW8Vma.jpg (866x1280, 104.72K)

All innovation will come from China in a couple of decades. Israel is doing what it has to get Einsteins in their patent offices. Expect plenty more deaths.

Attached: chinese students not getting killed by niggers.png (651x1486, 685.71K)

How could I forget that Sweden doesn't exist and the UK never banned knifes.

Yeah but would you consider shitskins like Indians or Mexicans jews too?

Or, the CIA is using China to selectively kill off loose end field agents.

Mongoloids can’t innovate, they can only produce and maintain.

Maths is a universal language, paying the gooks for the same info is beyond cucked.

Attached: I say.jpg (644x407, 45.77K)

All of their records are now in a private cloud that Amazon have built for them. How much do you want to bet Talpiot grads have been assigned to that.

Which indians? Red dots? They have neander/denisovan blood so yes. Spanish rape-babies also have a lot of their blood.
However they are like the typical pissraeli dune jews when it comes to ability because they didn't get any white genes.
Were corrupted centuries ago with muzzies. Hence the propensity for rape.

But would you consider ethnic homelands for all races or is the whole globe a competition between whites vs other races (who happen to be having jewish blood)?

WOOPS
CIANIGGERS BTFO AGAIN
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?
just give it up glow in the dark niggers, no one cares about you or takes you seriously anymore
vestiges of a dead empire
your looks are outdated too
you look like a bunch of LARPING tryhards

CIA is more retarded then I thought, then again they chose to hire wymyn and colored head mentally ill glow in the dark faggots.

Good riddance

I would love to see only whites left on the planet but I'm not naive enough to think after hundreds of thousands of years of attempting to remove them we're suddenly going to be able to.
I'll settle for everyone staying where they belong after we get rid of all the jews at least. They have proven time and again they absolutely cannot and will not play nice with the other species inhabiting this planet and deliberately sabotage any efforts of those other species to end the bullshit.

I wonder if this can be considered a genocide.

Attached: 44421111.jpg (979x832, 546.07K)

You thought too highly of spooks.

I can understand what you mean. After all, I do believe different races belong in different places. The rules of sharing need to be put in place.

they think it's the method of learning that gives the low performance…

such denial.

See that's something kikes will never understand. Their idea of sharing is taking from others to give to themselves. They couldn't cooperate with the goyim if their lives depended on it.
it does

CHINA NUMBER ONE

No, number 2. You're shit, wang.
六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

Attached: ARAHU ROK BAR.jpg (436x623, 97.43K)

1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺
🇹🇼🇹🇼🇹🇼

I pray for many hundreds of millions of dead chinks in this lifetime.

Now we know who was stupid enough to hire this cancerous creature.

Attached: faggot.png (523x372, 217.04K)

Not necessary even bribe. Deep state is full of leftists they may lick commie balls for free. See based Reality Winner BTFO Trump.

Attached: winner is u.jpg (600x413, 72.89K)

CLOWNS IN AMERICA

Shit that should have been

CLOWNS IN ACTION

what a waste of dubs

It's just embarrassing, to be honest, that this level of ignorance exists in the policy-making realm. Though I'm not convinced they don't know the truth. Rather, they look for any reason - no matter how ridiculous - to explain away the reason school performance in the west is tanking. It's why we end up with explanations like "it's obvious, really; the chinks are using better quality books, that's the problem" rather than "the integration of non-White animals into the classroom (both as students and educators) disrupts the education of White students and drags the mean performance down".
sage for off topic

I'll still heil them

It's more likely to be how they glow in the dark and are probably visible through the smoggiest of days.
If I remember correctly, the smog was considered an asset to national security for the Chinese.

Indeed. Well said.

Attached: Can't Make a Nigga Read.jpg (500x571, 91.33K)

wtf i love china now

Im sure that commie Brennan didn't do any of this on purpose. They failed to take down america with the soviet union, and wont fail again with china.

maybe if the faggot McMuffins had not wasted 10% of the CIA's $15 BILLION Black Budget on creating, funding, arming, training and helping ISIS, then maybe they would have kept their eye on the ball and wouldn't have gotten rolled up in China.

has everybody forgotten that China hacked the OPM database and stole everything, including every spook's form SF-86?

the fucking gooks know everything about every Cleared glow in the dark nigger–their familes, where they live, their employment history, their Foreign associates and businesses, their police record, their psychological history, their drug and alcohol use.

i'm more mad at CIA for continuing to send it's own Clandestine Service Officers to their deaths since their Official Cover is a flimsy Halloween mask after China knows exactly who are the spooks.

i don't feel bad for CIA and these latest firewall foibles.

Karma is a bitch, and the traitors at Langley have been shoveling their own inevitable shallow graves since they shot JFK.

Attached: Screenshot_20180827-161610_1.png (500x611 178.06 KB, 46.75K)

How do these people justify spending so much money just to benefit jews, what is the point in syria outside expanding israels territory for their security and wealth??? Is pentagon owned by jews?

Attached: 1469737727051.mp4 (1280x720, 2.02M)

THIS

The worst Israeli spy caught, Jonathan Pollard, stole secrets not important to Israel's security but the Soviet Union's (as requested by Israel).

This information was traded and led to the execution of many assets. Truly, our greatest ally.

gave the Soviet Union the documents in exchange for letting more Jews emigrate to Israel.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/war_stories/2015/07/jonathan_pollard_was_one_of_the_worst_traitors_of_the_20th_century_he_deserved.html

veteranstoday.com/2015/07/24/pollard-goes-free-over-our-dead-bodies/

Good. Fuck the CIA and fuck America

I would be all I own the knowledge came from Clinton, not a faulty firewall.
This is just a coverup.

Is the boondocks a good show?

wtf i love yellow niggers now

100% this is Clinton's server. There was another thread a month or so ago about Feinstein that dug into this. The timelines of Hillary being Secretary of state and Bill getting paid by the Chinese for speeches lined up perfectly with these spies getting purged. I personally think the server was set up that way purposefully to allow access to classified material in a plausibly deniable way.

Attached: Putinhackerman.jpg (1079x1399, 161.43K)

holy shit thanks for posting that video, i have been looking for that old ISIS movie for ages after i accidentally deleted it

Kind of. As long as you can ignore the inherent propaganda of Huey Freeman specifically being a Black Power Communist and that being presented as the noblest thing a black man can become, then the first two seasons are really funny and moderately self aware and also even good stories to boot. Latest season is just lazy propaganda cash grab shit though. But yes, if you're looking for something fun to watch it's alright. Sort of like how Venture Bros is great despite the entire show being built around Monarch symbolism so blatant it actually disappears into the background.

ONE OF THE MOST UNDERRATED POSTS

It really makes you think that not only do we have enemies in broad daylight that we learn about here everyday, but also what we work for (taxes/security) is contributing further to our own demise because of obliviousness and incompetency.

At least the alphabet agencies are EEOC though.

We are truly a people with no Nation, hope, or future but something will have to break eventually. Israel and ZOG have been selling this country out piece by piece for a while now.

Is it better to be owned by Russia, China, or with the current (((owners)))?

Yes, fellow Zig Forumstards. I too despise the military veterans and want them to die instead of getting redpilled, muahahahaha!

Definitely not because they are an insect race or anything.

1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
1989年6月4日天安門廣場大屠殺