SA farmers are getting ready to fight

nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12113561

archive.is/DKkU2

Wouldn't it be a shame if some evil nazis went to help him?

Wouldn't it be an even bigger shame if some evil nazis bought a farm and defended it? I hope you're not considering such a thing right now, user.

Attached: bypass.jpg (648x480 436 B, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
change.org/p/citizens-of-south-africa-goverment-of-sa-must-help-family-s-that-is-left-without-income-in-farm-attacks
change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa
change.org/p/the-secretary-general-of-the-united-nations-end-farm-murders-in-south-africa
change.org/p/supreme-high-court-genocide-in-south-africa
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia?expired_session=true
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
afriforum.co.za/
youtube.com/user/afriforum
facebook.com/AfriForumNasionaal/
solidariteit.co.za/en/
youtube.com/user/Solidariteitsa
facebook.com/solidariteit
thesouthafrican.com/australian-petition-to-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-as-refugees-nears-10000-signatures/
sabona.com.au/articles_detail.ews?articles_detail.ewdid=389
theunshackled.net/rundown/lets-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-to-australia/
quora.com/Accepting-white-south-African-and-white-Namibian-refugees
wrongthink.net/read-blog/198_south-afrikaner-boer-relief-ideas-beta.html
nationunderassault.weebly.com/memes.html
livescience.com/33003-how-are-new-countries-established.html
suidlanders.org/
helpendehand.co.za/
radiofreesouthafrica.com/
safrpsa.org/
why-we-are-white-refugees.blogspot.com/
nationunderassault.weebly.com/campaign.html
orania.co.za
bitchute.com/channel/cmjMthORo2gT
bitchute.com/video/EpH8y9Q0i0K9
bitchute.com/video/z10CwW1XyGB4
bitchute.com/video/UTA5r7O0AqaT
bitchute.com/video/UwYFmt09bDs6
bitchute.com/video/qlLkgprQhAHw
bitchute.com/video/GqxmWNz5zz75
bitchute.com/video/P6PTdkGMfmQq
bitchute.com/video/AFhCZo2hRSiE
bitchute.com/video/NlHUK3OttQk3
bitchute.com/video/3065AfwruXyC
bitchute.com/video/JrU8A4eh3Vf2
bitchute.com/video/uF9e3xgRuHuR
bitchute.com/video/w7n39sQUfAK7
bitchute.com/video/hmX6gneWccfC
bitchute.com/video/o37r0AH0G2hb
bitchute.com/video/voF8xEG2fheA
bitchute.com/video/KrzqCANBB1f1
bitchute.com/video/QPSRTZuWEDIH
bitchute.com/video/5SzFeYGKXniJ
bitchute.com/video/YXIpy3XBBTwZ
bitchute.com/video/31l53qm7eg3f
bitchute.com/video/EKnGMvwRJUcH
bitchute.com/video/vWgbt2S10w4U
bitchute.com/video/zNDUCepEaY3F
mediafire.com/?umjlc09mvkbx1n1
archive.org/details/TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF
archive.org/details/S.I.N.Files
mega.nz/#F!hAFEnArR!yuEzOP09HXzK0vbi32MwGA
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/eVNwFchuTg7bAet69pA2_19_f7c8b389b6a03b54376831f74a7b5b03_file.pdf
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/TQpUPqsQFoIzHFvrtcF7_19_a560a2bd29557a840b1ed029aefd3aab_file.pdf
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/J9OTzHb2wKTavWwKZDNw_19_0552382fdeca737aba49e40a60115e59_file.pdf
archive.org/details/StrategicIntelligenceNetwork
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/JmLPpNrNiCJAavjgyACK_19_92a2e219208027e0b29b4f66f8e11ad4_file.pdf
mediafire.com/?vv9o2lab2oaxh
mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8u
github.com/malkovich/bibanon/wiki/Collections/Raw-Data-Archives/1000-Tutorials/1000-Tutorials.7z
archive.is/bPoq0
akkerlandhunting.co.za/contact.html
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=42D7239D65CDDC5BB4F04A46B9B0AEA3
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=0D8ECE9BE63C054BF48833F239DB5249
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=9921071B41C36CA914266993784A4E70
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=7A99F264BDEB1DCCE852EFA7E94AE782
grrrgraphics.com/ten-reasons-not-to-mourn-mccain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of all the threads the SA ones are the most interesting and, in my opinion, important at the moment. Our future, the future of every white face left in every western country, is their present. Their successes and failures in these times are going to be noted by (((them))) and should be noted by us.
With that said, I hope to hell they succeed for their safety and for the morale of our race. However, there still seems to be no, or very little, unification between the Boer as of yet. A lone 67 year old farmer may take down a hand full of shitskins but the chances of him mounting a true defense are low. I hope that bonds have been formed, plans made and a surprise is around the corner.

I hate that clip OP people should use stealth and kill them all, not shout to warn the enemy that you are going to be firing on them. Stealth. Quiet, bullet to the head before they know what is happening.

The south africans have been training as teams, they speak the same language and have the same culture and will be defending their own families (as is proper). I fully support them in their efforts HOWEVER if you go to support them with their fight plan on doing it as mercenaries coordinating with them. I am not in the military but I think it would be more effective, if you have a hankering to learn how to slaughter subhumans to do so as an adjunct private military presence. Also, the South Africans are far more patient than we are with subhumans, some of them actually LIKE THEM as hard as that may seem to process or imagine. Think of it like the mercenaries that went into Rhodesia, man, sometimes they were able by their enemies incompetence to commander HUGE caches of money, drugs and weapons. They went for revenge though so it isn't going to be like playing Call of Duty…you are going to have to have a very strong and abiding reason to enter that battle field and massacre everyone you find. See Adio Africa to learn more about the Whites who entered Africa as mercenaries and the things they saw the subhumans engage in. You will never be the same. And of course, it is my hope that you would come back from your adventures ready to engage in a policy of ETHNO-GLOBALISM…there is no reason why our race needs to be the only one on the planet NOT AGGRESSIVELY PURSUING ETHNO-GLOBALISM.

Movie 3 hours but it goes by so quick that you can't imagine where the time went. I linked this version because it is the only 3 hour versions, the others cut out the africans genociding the kikes/islamics in the middle of the film, (for their kike crimes against the subhumans) and that is really worth watching; highly recommend it. I laughed my ass off watching the nogs drown and gun down those fucks. Just wish that Europeans dealt with the kikes and islamics and the 'migrants' the same way.

While killing the niggers will be a turkey shoot, they need to be hunting down and taking out the jews behind the niggers pulling the strings.

> the first SA farmer begins to defend himself against obvious state-sanctioned theft by monkey s that declared themselves leaders of his country
Embed related, even if only because of the title.
It's SA, the entire subject matter is edgy.

woops, guess I shouldn't phonepost

Slightly off-topic, but can anyone webm this before it gets memory holed?

Meanwhile Whites working in tourism (safaris, ect) pretend none of this is happening because it's bad for business. They might as well be kikes.

Meanwhile in bongistan

Attached: traitor.png (400x468, 156.25K)

I hope SA has a lot of firearms and ammunition stored up from the pre-ANC days otherwise there's really no point fighting.

Ironically, all those zombie movies are good training for dealing with niggers. You know what to do, lads

Attached: 2473385.jpg (282x400, 55.53K)

Could you imagine trapping a $19m farmland like it was Vietnam? They would be pulling out ordinance and traps for years.

19 million. You could turn half of that into tons of guns. Whites around the world need to send Boers guns.

Anybody know what happened in the LAND OR DEATH bus thread from an hour ago? It had 15 replies in the catalog but could not get to it before it was deleted.

Nowhere near the manpower or firepower to pull that off. Maybe after a few skirmishes and comped military hardware who knows.

I am sitting here in Europe and I can not help, I feel terrible.
My hope is that the Afrikaans put up a real fight and our American god emperor flies in to help.

*SOUTH AFRIKANER BOER RELIEF & DEFENSE EFFORT & RESOURCES

*PETITION LIST:

1. change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
2. change.org/p/citizens-of-south-africa-goverment-of-sa-must-help-family-s-that-is-left-without-income-in-farm-attacks
3. change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa
4. change.org/p/the-secretary-general-of-the-united-nations-end-farm-murders-in-south-africa
5. change.org/p/supreme-high-court-genocide-in-south-africa
6. change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia?expired_session=true
7. petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

*Afriforum:

1. afriforum.co.za/
2. youtube.com/user/afriforum
3. facebook.com/AfriForumNasionaal/
4. AfriForum (@afriforum) | Twitter
5. [email protected]

*Solidariteit:

1. solidariteit.co.za/en/
2. youtube.com/user/Solidariteitsa
3. facebook.com/solidariteit
4. Solidariteit (@solidariteit) | Twitter
5. [email protected]

*ETHNIC CLEANSING APOLOGIST S.A. MEDIA:
thesouthafrican.com/australian-petition-to-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-as-refugees-nears-10000-signatures/

*Petition the following embassies in Writing, Email, Person, Phone, Twitter, Facebook & Indigenous Social Media: Russian, Indian, Chinese, Japan, Austrailian, Poland, Hungarian, Czech, Slovokia, Romania embassies / Trump, his entire extended family, Cabinet & friendly known close associates / twitter embassy campaign / sabona.com.au/articles_detail.ews?articles_detail.ewdid=389 /

*Location of the white Ghettos/Townships and devise methods of getting supplies, survival and networking info to them.

1. Munsieville
2. Blikkiesdorp
3. Diepsloot
4. Freedom Park, North West
5. Joe Slovo, Cape Town
6. Kennedy Road, Durban
7. Kya Sands, Johannesburg
8. QQ Section
9. Symphony Way Pavement Dwellers
10. Wallacedene
11. Khayelitsha
12. Delft

*Church Outreach & Coordination of international relief efforts.

*Never Forget - Getting the life stories of the Boer, and documenting the transgressions against them for posterity, and so that no one will be able to deny.

*Find Friendly South African Media Corespondents.

*Crowdfund Relief / Evacuation Efforts:
Picking the ideal platforms & finding someone impartial, untainted with controversy, trustworthy with money, loyal to the cause to run it and execute delivery of the funds. Bill Warner, Stefan Molynuex & Kevin J. Johnson are some of the top names I can think of that best meet all the qualifications.

*Make this the central issue of the next flier campaign, perhaps consider using anti-abortion type shock imagery tactics.

*Highlight Pro's:

1. White, Dutch heritage, good genetic stock.
2. Hardworking, grateful, and woke on Race.
3. Not Baizhua, "White Left", Hardened.
4. Anyone making moves in Africa would do well to have generational Afrikaners who know the people, the mentality, the land, etc.
5. Due to racism, numerous highly qualified specialty workers have been laid off, much to S.A. detriment.
6. High number of farmers among the legitimate Afrikaner refugees and asylum seekers, a needed commodity by every nation.
7. They will not complain about lack of Western style liberties after escaping Ethnic Cleansing.
8. Chinese farmer family youth leaving to big cities, posing a future farming issue, which can be mitigated by generational S.A. farmers.

*Con's To Mitigate & Alleviate:

1. Costs
2. Employment concerns
3. Crime concerns

*Content Creator Merchandise and Service Charity Raffle.
Digital designer's services.
Live tour with profits going to Boer Fund.

We need to hear from all their fans, send emails to CCs (content creators), who own or run large venues capable of hosting these events, and sympathetic to the Boer, willing the give a generous discount on venue rental in favor of maximizing charitable proceeds.

*WEBSITES TO FURTHER NETWORKING:

1. theunshackled.net/rundown/lets-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-to-australia/
2. quora.com/Accepting-white-south-African-and-white-Namibian-refugees
3. wrongthink.net/read-blog/198_south-afrikaner-boer-relief-ideas-beta.html
4. nationunderassault.weebly.com/memes.html
5. livescience.com/33003-how-are-new-countries-established.html
6. suidlanders.org/
7. helpendehand.co.za/
8. radiofreesouthafrica.com/
9. safrpsa.org/
10. why-we-are-white-refugees.blogspot.com/
11. nationunderassault.weebly.com/campaign.html
12. orania.co.za

DEFENSE & WAR:

*HOME MADE GUN CHANNEL:
1. bitchute.com/channel/cmjMthORo2gT
2. bitchute.com/video/EpH8y9Q0i0K9
3. bitchute.com/video/z10CwW1XyGB4
4. bitchute.com/video/UTA5r7O0AqaT
5. bitchute.com/video/UwYFmt09bDs6
6. bitchute.com/video/qlLkgprQhAHw
7. bitchute.com/video/GqxmWNz5zz75
8. bitchute.com/video/P6PTdkGMfmQq
9. bitchute.com/video/AFhCZo2hRSiE
10. bitchute.com/video/NlHUK3OttQk3
11. bitchute.com/video/3065AfwruXyC
12. bitchute.com/video/JrU8A4eh3Vf2
13. bitchute.com/video/uF9e3xgRuHuR
14. bitchute.com/video/w7n39sQUfAK7
15. bitchute.com/video/hmX6gneWccfC
16. bitchute.com/video/o37r0AH0G2hb
17. bitchute.com/video/voF8xEG2fheA
18. bitchute.com/video/KrzqCANBB1f1
19. bitchute.com/video/QPSRTZuWEDIH
20. bitchute.com/video/5SzFeYGKXniJ
21. bitchute.com/video/YXIpy3XBBTwZ
22. bitchute.com/video/31l53qm7eg3f
23. bitchute.com/video/EKnGMvwRJUcH
24. bitchute.com/video/vWgbt2S10w4U
25. bitchute.com/video/zNDUCepEaY3F

*THE EXPLOSIVES & WEAPONS FORUM PDF:

1. mediafire.com/?umjlc09mvkbx1n1
2. archive.org/details/TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF

*S.I.N.FILES - WEAPONS:

1. archive.org/details/S.I.N.Files
2. mega.nz/#F!hAFEnArR!yuEzOP09HXzK0vbi32MwGA
3. wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/eVNwFchuTg7bAet69pA2_19_f7c8b389b6a03b54376831f74a7b5b03_file.pdf
4. wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/TQpUPqsQFoIzHFvrtcF7_19_a560a2bd29557a840b1ed029aefd3aab_file.pdf
5. wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/J9OTzHb2wKTavWwKZDNw_19_0552382fdeca737aba49e40a60115e59_file.pdf

*STRATEGIC INTELLIGENCE NETWORK:

1. archive.org/details/StrategicIntelligenceNetwork
2. wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/JmLPpNrNiCJAavjgyACK_19_92a2e219208027e0b29b4f66f8e11ad4_file.pdf

*CIVIL WAR TOOLS:

1. mediafire.com/?vv9o2lab2oaxh
2. mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8u

*HOW-TO/TUTORIAL:

1. github.com/malkovich/bibanon/wiki/Collections/Raw-Data-Archives/1000-Tutorials/1000-Tutorials.7z
2. archive.is/bPoq0

Attached: SA7.jpeg (650x460 472.16 KB, 35.78K)

Attached: SA5.png (512x374 998.73 KB, 65.19K)

Attached: sa2.png (1480x4068 76 KB, 635.25K)

Address plz

Attached: b3d4548f9e25afc27fda4ade4efba2d51535c578a60166794a63915af242d603.png (3945x3903 1.71 MB, 2.25M)

Attached: ammo.jpg (720x1280 207.71 KB, 209.31K)

Pay attention to this remark. Memorize it. It's the single most Boer thing that's ever been said, and it's about all they've said since 1800.

There will be no evacuations to Australia and Russia. The Brits who could leave have already all run back to Mother England, where they can live on the edge of a Shariah zone and gawk at all the Based Hindus in their ancestral land. The weak have fled to Brazil and California and China, while the even weaker have and are dying for nothing.

This man is the wheat under that chaff. Stupid wheat; self-annihilating wheat; possibly dead-end wheat – but quality. This is how a Boer sounds when 10,000 Zulus are charging his laager. It's the voice of a man whose back is sore from burying all those Matabele. The kind who arranges the marriage of his daughters, then takes a third wife and has six more kids, every one of them with a neck like a bull and a brain like a pig's ass. But they're tough, loyal, brave, and not nearly dumb enough to think they'll be safe in Cascadia or Jefferson, or the Free State of New Hampshire, or whatever other foolishness is in vogue in the rest of the white world.

Honestly, I don't like the odds – both for the Boers and the niggers – but this is the appropriate attitude of the white man everywhere. If my grandfather had been capable of this talk, my family wouldn't have fled Oakland when the niggers moved in; we'd still be there and the niggers wouldn't.

Stop running and fight them where they are. Make Detroit art deco again.

Great comment. Great video too. It explains in 12 minutes why America is over.

Attached: 458-SOCOM.jpg (1980x1284, 296.69K)

What's the benefits of 458 SOCOM over 5.56?

nogunz detected
take your larping back to Zig Forums

velocity penetrates, a 300 grain projectile at 1800fps isn't going to do shit at penetration.

spending money

Found the farm name in the dailymail article
akkerlandhunting.co.za/contact.html

Never forget! , no matter how many nigger minds they weaponize; no matter how many niggers are proxy warriors for them, the number 1 HVT's should be the number 1 target
>Don't immediately eliminate them. Make them pay hard. Effect all things around every (((targeted individual))). Isolate them. Turn everyone against them. The CIANiggers themselves have documented their own tactics in so achieving these things
Red Summer 2.0, is secondary to the prime mission

Attached: Revenge is best served cold.jpg (1920x1080 349.47 KB, 554.46K)

He fall for constitution meme

Attached: GRM0136-001F.jpg (1000x652, 649.31K)

You are some kind of fucking pussy. Do you seriously think that the South Africans are going to fight against these odds while you shuck and cuck for subhuman manpanzees? We need to exterminate them and their mongrel kike offspring everywhere we find them not just in South Africa.

Xtreme Penetrator is a brand name, Mr. Faulk. I spelled it the way I did because I hate the "Xtreme" niggrish marketers use. Lurk until you've bought your first Hi-Point for $200, at least.

Pic related.

Attached: 458-socom-Xtreme.jpg (386x234, 20.01K)

Ragnar was good people. I used to ghost write for him, before Paladin Press went bust. I did some ghost writing for Kurt Saxon as well. You can find that work in the US Militia Magazine he published, ages ago. Most of the computer stuff is antique now, but the stuff I wrote about Sock IT pool chlorinater and DOT brake fluid is still solid as fuck though.

Quit larping mr nogunz you're just embarrassing yourself.

We're talking about one hell of a massacre at this point. The best of the new majority is genetically prevented from growing past a 14-year-old mentality. The majority of the majority is literally borderline retarded. We're fucked. This explains Trump's focus on Greater israel and bringing China down for them. Fuuuuucked.

We elected a possible top-of-the-heap monkey with a 15-year-old mindset to read what jews wrote on a teleprompter to us. So fucked.

Attached: chimp with feet on desk.jpg (300x225, 22.23K)

Attached: 7aba664c9e11fb584c370e9c1a22e85a3eecb8c1c30fb9c0e273b56919b4a5f4.png (483x385, 119.58K)

Are you sure? Digging up mines is work that requires a semi-abstract danger to be anticipated and dealt with in the here and now. More likely they'd just ignore the problem and tell their children the fields are haunted. Then their grandchildren will walk over the traps.

You're allowed to carry more than one magazine, you know.

Attached: go home GI.jpg (398x599, 65.46K)

While true the kikes would have NATO forces do it for them.

Yes, but you can have more ammo with the same amount of magazines if you chose a smaller cartridge. I'd really only use .458 socom for boars.

I think you're okay after the first shot turns a Blue Helmet inside-out, then the other Belgians or whatever run away, thus saving you ammo for the boar hunt that night with the guys.

Outnumbered more than 10 to 1 and not very well armed at that, yea, they're gonna need just a shite sight more than 10 rounds.

More like 500 to 1.

keep in mind 500rnds .223 = 18lbs / 500rnds 7.62 = near 40lbs
Not that I can't appreciate the 458 punch, but I wouldn't want that as my primary in bush warfare.

If they're getting ready to fight just now, holy fuck talk about behind the curve.

I wish him the best of luck.

Attached: racewar.gif (600x338, 2.39M)

You're invited to Christmas dinner, user.

If you aren't going after their jew masters, you're doing it wrong.

White people need to start standing up for each other. We are being hunted down one by one. Enough is enough. We must stand up for one another.

Either way boers, you got some real thread material once your kill count hits 1. Then again when it hits 100, and then it's basically like youtube subscriber milestones. I'll start believing you will ever do anything once you crack the 1-milestone. 1 kill. Seeing as it's already open season on you, that can't be too much to ask.

;) To me their jew masters are subhuman.

and ignore the niggers killing them? brilliant.

Imagine if she got killed by a bunch of nogs.

Just like all European nations they are under the impression that they aren't at war already. We have been trained to think of war in a specific manner so that when it sneaks up on us and we are at war but there is not 'official declaration' of it, we don't understand that we are at war.
I was doing research on the Protocols of Zion tonight to try to find the part where they outline how they are going to shape all future conflict as 'terrorism' because war under a global government is ridiculous. So the Farm Murders QUALIFY as war under another name. The terrorism in Europe and the USA qualifies as war under another name as well…it is only Europeans who have been brainwashed by PROTOCOLS that think that war has a beginning and end and some official declaration of it. Make no mistake the war is ongoing and has been ongoing in Europe for thousands of years.

Aim for the head? Wouldn't that require them to have brains in the first place?

That is funny because that was my exact fantasy when I saw that post as well…I even envisioned how it would go down.

0/10 shekelstein

Zyklon Ben strikes again.

Now who's the kike here?

*thin

I am aware that we are talking about the end of the known world and I am fine with that…this Age was a huge pile of steaming dogshit. The reason that we are going to have to fight to the absolute extermination is that we want our own people to survive and inherit the earth. This requires that most pure ruthless killing of all subhumans than most people could ever imagine in the billions. But all of it is to ensure that Europeans, the only thing of value that has ever been created on this planet are the only thing to survive. We need to exterminate all subhumans.

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=42D7239D65CDDC5BB4F04A46B9B0AEA3
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=0D8ECE9BE63C054BF48833F239DB5249
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=9921071B41C36CA914266993784A4E70
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=7A99F264BDEB1DCCE852EFA7E94AE782

Illustrated Manual of Sniper Skills
Prepping: Booby Traps: Prepping And Fortifying Your Home With Booby Traps
Death By Deception: Advanced Improvised Booby Traps
Zips, Pipes, and Pens: Arsenal of Improvised Weapons

Attached: 20-33-02-1.png (481x604, 368.39K)

That's all well and good. But user explained that the reason why he believes that we're fucked is because the majority of White men are too cowardly to fight back.
And that's bad news for you because if the majority of the population (and I'm only talking about White people. Non-Whites are irrelevant) believes that what you say is evil, and since you'll never get into power without some sort of power base, you'll never exterminate anyone.

It's really easy to talk about exterminating people on the internet. Really, really easy. Effortless in fact.

actually, humans are monkey see, monkey do creatures. If one man starts killing niggers in SA, and then he gets away, others will start doing it until you have an entire mob slaughtering blacks for attention. Its a social approval thing.

.458 is pretty fucking cool in many ways however it is more ment for closer range engagements (Max range closer to 500yrds, realistically accurate to 200yrds) For urban combat possibly.

Attached: c3cd9a681c2ee65aa99e79ced88d66be28aba3bc656cf3e86379c2ac2ec18c3b.jpg (270x326, 7.42K)

I hope you're right.

You just need to start the cascade of mirror neurons and do it first, and then others will just copycat. It works on rioters to start smashing windshields, so why not vengance killing of niggers?

You do realize 5hqt once you sufficiently indoctrinate someone into anti white ideology you dont have to babysit them?

Ideological indoctrination is a fire and forget strategy. When it comes to ideological conflict, there isnt always a head of the snake to cut off.

Maybe they planted the seeds, but I doubt theres even a need for coordinating them at this point.

KIling the arsonist wont put out the fire. going after the arsonist should always be important, but it's not the only thing you have to do after the match drops.

No you
See, Dylan Roof also killed a bunch of niggers and no one followed him. In fact, Christ-cucks drove hundreds of miles to go hold hands with niggers and liberals who hate their guts. they sang hymns and hugs blacks and chanted their cultish chants and went home without killing a single nog.

Attached: 95d72dfa43cdfe94067323e439cff0c143ee460e7dc7b523b1f87fef90974a7b-1.jpg (397x393, 29.98K)

Who's shooting ghetto niggers besides other ghetto niggers?

Shooting the moderates is a good tactic, faggot. It helps clarify things for normies on the fence.

Once the battle lines are drawn for the inevitable civil war, I know I will very seriously look into the feasibility of volunteering to fight with the Boer, even if my ancestors fought against them a century earlier (Breaker related). In any case travelling to Botswana is easy and safe enough, language is English and apparently it's a tourist hot spot. It'd be easy enough to pay in cash for everything you need in Botswana and skip across the border in some desolate region and hike to a white held area to volunteer your services to whichever white militia is operating in the area. I'd go so far as to suggest that many thousands of whites will attempt this and the Boer would be wise to assist any volunteers from abroad.

I'm not even too fussed about being shot dead trying it. Maybe it's a bit pretentious to say out loud and might sound like I'm projecting for insecurities but I'd rather die fighting than live in an air conditioned office till its time for my country to turn into Rhodesia 3.0: Electric Yipee

Attached: Rule 303.jpg (470x303, 78.08K)

It would truly be awful if South African military bases were to experience neurotoxin gas attacks delivered by consumer drones, clearing them out long enough to roll in and seize or destroy all the weapons and equipment there.

Checked and agreed, but you're not alone. It might be nice to have one guy in the unit who's got one. And that might as well be you, right?

FriendAnon, citizens leaving a nation to fight for a foreign people is frowned upon in (((polite))) society, especially if it's white folk. However, if you want help your navigation of the bureaucracy to leave, especially if you plan on coming home, then you must understand how to push their buttons. By lying to them, and then your intelligence service finds out you are fighting for explicitly "white nationalist" ideals, you are not only never coming home, you might get droned for your trouble.
Instead, volunteer for something that leftist bureaucrats can't object to, but may actually help you in whatever small ways they can, which pays big dividends. Such as: I wish to volunteer to help the indigenous Khoisan, humanity's oldest surviving ethnic group, being persecuted by their oppressive government in order to exploit their ancestral land's mineral wealth.

Why lie?

Did it clear things up for those Christ-cucks holding hands with niggers and liberals who hate their guts?
Did it clear things up for the millions of White Americans who were made to feel White guilt after the media used the incident to enhance their (((agenda)))

It's expensive as fuck.

We've got you kikes dead to rights on this, you're directing this shit, if SA Whites have any sense there will be much jew blood letting.

you've been strawmanning from the start jew, you're still doing it.

I thought about that, I figured I'd just say that I was going to Botswana on a working holiday to investigate the business opportunities in my field (I'm not a NEET, I actually work full time) in Botswana, Namibia and other third world nations otherwise neglected in the international market. Hell, I could even get an official business number from the government and really get that cover story going before promptly selling all my worldly possessions and shipping off to Botswana for 'business' and jumping the border. I'd probably do it with two other people I know, I'm brave but I'm not 'travel alone into a foreign continent, jump the border, evade police and infiltrate a war torn country' brave.

who says the guns would actually land in their hands, though?

Have fun finding ammo while endless 5.56 fag ammo flies at you. Sage for Zig Forums posting on Zig Forums and lack of common sense in weapons.

I hope the guy Trump delegated the study of this issue to comes across that article during his research.

seems (((they))) are behind this and every other plot for white genocide. why not go to the source and target (((them)))?

rip user

What does the IQ-question tell you? A tribal war of the Desert -vs- the North?

Is Islam not the Sword of Judaism?

Attached: asdfsaef.png (576x616 1.45 MB, 466.18K)

So glad most of my family left SA 50+ years ago the whites that didn't get out after that wave had 40+ years to migrate
Good on them for standing their ground tho
Worst thing the English ever did was sign the country back over

Attached: 1523388805455.png (275x369, 7.58K)

Attached: SS.gif (300x155, 1.81M)

If you haven't already, you should see what he wrote about McCain. Sometimes he can be more Zig Forums than Zig Forums.
grrrgraphics.com/ten-reasons-not-to-mourn-mccain/

suspended

>>>Zig Forums555780
>>>Zig Forums592866
>>>Zig Forums480825