Songbird McCuck: A Cuck 'Til The End

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/mccain-s-farewell-message-n904171

Attached: juan mcain.jpg (1472x2448, 2.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin/world-45312964
archive.is/vT9Vl
youtu.be/DmEE61iVhCA?t=316
youtu.be/DmEE61iVhCA?t=386
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/29/sarah-palin-loyal-running-mate-excluded-from-john-mccains-funeral/
usatoday.com/story/news/2018/08/29/john-mccain-funeral-events-paul-manafort-ceo-pay-northeast-weather/1121406002/
youtu.be/6Jdb40rTHQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a vile piece of shit. Wish he could die twice.

Virtue signaling from beyond the grave, what a massive faggot.

Fitting tribute from the BBC Pidgin Service:
American Senator John McCain don die

Beautiful.

Attached: McCain_don_Die.jpg (1905x877, 221.39K)

Forgot links:
bbc.com/pidgin/world-45312964
archive.is/vT9Vl

What would have happened if he won in 2008? Something I wonder about every day.

Attached: champloo.gif (500x281, 486.45K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1530x1112, 2.04M)

No shit.

Attached: McCain_Revolving_Footwear.jpg (1210x762, 343.92K)

The absolute gall of this Trotskyist motherfucker, spent his tenure as Senator fomenting revolutions against legitimate states. Too bad his last action wasn't shoving an ice pick into his head attacking the True Patriot Tumor.

Remember when Palin, his running mate became super popular to the point she stood above him,and how he hid her away for weeks after a speech to only lead her into ambush interviews?

youtu.be/DmEE61iVhCA?t=316

youtu.be/DmEE61iVhCA?t=386

There wouldn't be much difference.

SO THE BBC IS SHILLING FOR GENERALIZING NIGGERSPEAK AS THE OFFICIAL NEWSPEAK THROUGH THIS CANCEROUS SECTION ? AND NO ONE CARES ? IT'S FUNNY THEY SAID YESTERDAY. IT'S MANDATORY THEY WILL SAY TOMORROW

Speaks volumes about the man

I've said this before but Trump's response should just be to declassify all the documents on this piece of shit so the whole world can see what a piece of shit he really was

Any dirt on McCuck went into the shredder. They covered up his negligence on the Forrestal and there's no way of proving the intelligence he gave to the Viet Cong.

Impossible. If that were the case, McCain probably wouldn't have made it so obvious the government have dirt on him by opposing his 'fellow' POWs' petition to get all the POW documents declassified.
We have one of the tapes he made, which was found because it was stored in the wrong place. I'm willing to bet they have the other 33/34 hidden somewhere as well.

Attached: 1437928511292.png (344x315, 215.62K)

Go fuck yourself you ZOG loving, mass murdering traitor! I trust Lucifer is sodomizing you as I write this.

Attached: the founding fathers on race.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

We would be at war with iraq, afghanistan, libya and Syria, difference being probably all at the same time.

Didn't realize we adapted to North Korean culture this quickly after the summit.

The White House raised its flag back to full mast the next day

We should ask Vietnam if they still have any copies.

I have just one thing to say to the late McCuck: EEEE EEEE EEE EEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE

Attached: Demon.jpg (640x360 29.08 KB, 3.66M)

Surprisingly good idea. Are there any gook lurkers who can start the wheels on this for us?

Like pottery

Attached: keenu reeves very nice.gif (500x250, 869.65K)

I have a felling this video will never get old.

Attached: batman11.jpg (306x239, 17.36K)

It's just the perfect example of what McCain's generation fought for.

I mean, I've hated this faggot intensley for years but that's been based on his policy platform and advocacy.

But reading about his early life and military career earlier this evening….. Functionally worthless, entitled, "daddy i fucked up again, help!", military brat. It's already bad, but then add a hair trigger temper and I can't even write about it anymore.

His entire posterity should be euthanized.

Attached: timetowakeupbrother.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

he's either hiding an ankle monitor that was switched between legs or he is one senile old coot that couldn't remember which leg he was wearing it on. Not buying the senile old coot angle since he had no problem tearing down the President.

maybe Trump should tell the Senate leaders if they don't approve the $30 Billion for his wall and security upgrades than he WILL have them released. Two can play the Democrats game.

Hey Sargon. You are a cuck and a sneaky one at that.

Either he isn't going to actually be buried where they claim or the nigger has a guard for his hole, 24/7.

Can you translate that out of mushmouth, yid?

If his DNA was obtained you could clone him and have him raped to death by niggers and dunecoons, repeatedly.

S
he is dead this is good otherwise don't give a fuck about him anymore other than brain tumors fuck with your mental capacity which is grounds for a re vote to end oniggercare ASAP.

Ya FEEL Me NIGGERS!! lol

I'm saving your OP as the final tribute to him.

This is what I refer to as Adolf's Basilisk. If you don't actively help the 4th Reich come into existence when it does the technology and records will exist so we know who was a traitor and they will be repeatedly cloned, gassed, and raped to death by niggers, on an asteroid penal colony, for eternity.

S

waste of energy tbh and wasting energy isn't white,no memory of them shall exist they will be completely forgotten and future whites can live in space and time as if they never even existed accept is some primordial stage of evolution before the genetic chaff was separated to produce more higher functioning organisms through white genetics.

you fucking autist idiot it is rebranding an i-fucking-love-science meme as natsoc

Kill yourself you useless fuck.

o ok was wonder why not just exterminate them and be done with it ,,,Meme on faggot

boo hoo cry me another holocaust jew!

ever think we are here for such a very short time yet can see into how things can manifest after we are mcained.Natsoc is the logical solution to generally everything however user believes we are capable of even more foresight into when all genetic shit has been destroyed and only whites remain in a level of refinement unimaginable to us.Even the speculation/imagination of this is a powerful meme in itself as ideas become reality,thoughts have matter.Be creative in Imagining a future without shitskins especially jews(meme that) and opportunity will present itself.

The Framers of the constitution would be appalled and would rethink everything they did..

If you have a cyst of tapeworms growing in your liver from eating bad deer meat and you have two choices;

surgery (you could die)
let it grow (you'll almost certainly die)

It's an ugly choice but we don't have much time before all we can see is jews openly fucking five year olds on top of a dungheap

I was looking for this pic.
Thanks OP?
Got the Obama one?

Can you imagine having such a massive trite pile of dribble being your final words. History will forget about this man in the literal blink of an eye. That's what these people choose - and that's what they want to choose for you; to forget and be forgotten.

Oh man what the fuck?

Attached: Ze Check.jpg (197x256, 19.48K)

reminds me of this gem, why does nbc always do this

Attached: MSNBC Colonel Fail.mp4 (1280x720, 11.59M)

EEE EEE EEEE EEE

Attached: 1533076022183.jpg (229x343, 15.51K)

McCain didn't die. He went into metamorphosis and became the Platonic burger golem.
Mutts need wiped off the face of the planet.

;^)

You are legitimately a retarded and everything I hate about this board if you don't think McCain would have been far worse in every regard.

Burgers…
Is that what Faulk described as the natural evaluation of European values? Ayyyyyy.

Attached: Screenshot_20180828-194315.png (1080x1920 509.42 KB, 482.63K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Where's all the salt from pointing out Mccain's traitordom to cuckservatives/boomers?

Good goy.

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin, who was Sen. John McCain (R-AZ)’s running mate in the 2008 presidential election, has been excluded from his funeral.

Breitbart News has independently confirmed an earlier report in People magazine, which reported that Palin was not sent an invitation, and was told through intermediaries to stay away from the ceremony.

McCain fundraiser Carla Eudy confirmed to People that Palin had not been invited — possibly, People speculated, at the behest of the McCain family.

The news comes on the tenth anniversary of the date in 2008 when Palin was announced as McCain’s pick for Vice President.

Palin now joins President Donald Trump on the list of those barred from the funeral.

But unlike Trump, Palin never feuded with McCain and never criticized him.

When news broke on Saturday of McCain’s passing, Palin said: “Today we lost an American original. Sen. John McCain was a maverick and a fighter, never afraid to stand for his beliefs. John never took the easy path in life — and through sacrifice and suffering he inspired others to serve something greater than self.

“John McCain was my friend. I will remember the good times. My family and I send prayers for Cindy and the McCain family.”

Last year, when McCain was reported to have said that he regretted choosing Palin instead of Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-CT), Palin described the news as a “gut punch” but refused to blame McCain personally, telling the UK Daily Mail that she blamed his “ghostwriters” for such reports.

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/29/sarah-palin-loyal-running-mate-excluded-from-john-mccains-funeral/

Attached: Screenshot_20180830_132351.png (401x390, 203.63K)

usatoday.com/story/news/2018/08/29/john-mccain-funeral-events-paul-manafort-ceo-pay-northeast-weather/1121406002/

I wonder how much this egomaniac's funerals will cost the taxpayer, and if it will be as much as his medical care.

Didn't see this great video posted yet:
youtu.be/6Jdb40rTHQc
Last dance for John McCain
Press F for the tumor in his brain
I see liberals weepin’ and I’m
Popping a bottle of champagne

Don't ever forget McTumor was one of the Keating 5, who helped swindle life savings from countless Americans in the Savings and Loan scandal of the 1980's. Johnny was deeply involved in this.

Masons weren't always filled to the brim with jews.