WAR REDEFINED AS 'TERRORISM' BY THE KIKES

In a system of globalized government war must give way to localized skirmishes or 'terrorism'

A global government looks foolish when it engages in war against itself. The protocols of Zion have an entry on the formal types of war and the bleeding to death of the goyim under a 'global government'. Since no war can be declared by 'two opposing sides' or financed by two opposing sides, the idea is to bleed all people through multicultural conflict and tribal wars. This pervasive bleeding of the goy is the sole reason for the pushing of humanity out of nations and into cells or tribal holdings.

So as they 'prepare their multicultural dream' globalist conflict and terrorism state we have a unique insight into the state of the new ideology of war in our nations. There is the war as terrorism in Europe and all other nations.

A few of the key things I would like to propose to you is that YOU ARE IN A WAR RIGHT NOW…but the definition of war has changed and now terrorism stands in for 'war' as the earth will forever until we exterminate these horrors be plunged into a constant state of bloodletting and terrorism. Islam is absolutely perfect to accomplish this goal as it is a 'religion' (it is not actually a religion but a foreign globalist government posing as a religion that is invading our nations to destroy them from the inside…typical kike move). Anyway, Islam is the religion of terrorism…it is really all they know or stand for and thus it is ABSOLUTELY central in the kike globalist agenda. The world MUST be put under islamic subjugation which means the absolute overthrow of all current nations and governments in favor of a internally brutalizing 'religion' that will guarantee that terrorism is widely and completely dispersed over the entire globe for maximum bloodshed in every corner of the Earth.

That last image is the map of terrorism in Baghdad (imagine what it will be like for us if this is how they treat their own kin)…so it is a sample of what Europe/USA/Australia (basically globally) can expect to see in every city and nation if the kike agenda is to go forward.

So I am going to leave you a few maps of terrorist event locations and you can decide whether or not we are 'at war' in your own minds. Knowing that this is the paradise on earth the kikes envision for the entire planet should give you a pause to consider ETHNO-GLOBE…since, of course none of this would ever occur in a Europeans only Globe. Where is my Zyklon B kike be gone when I need it?

Also, just a note that the kikes and arabs have been working hand in hand to destroy Europe for ages. Will post some images of maps of the 1,400 year long assault against Europe by Islam and the kikes below.

Attached: bagdad2 islamic terrorism.png (1192x994 1.44 MB, 365.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4VHsd
archive.is/N9pNq
archive.is/Z7Txv
archive.is/89CZ9
archive.is/NV97H
jihadwatch.org/2017/11/uk-muslim-doctor-who-molested-student-nurse-and-blamed-it-on-different-cultural-norms-gets-to-keep-his-job
archive.is/CbVcq
archive.is/XgDeT
archive.is/ZM6YJ
archive.is/2r7FJ
archive.is/5fYrV
archive.is/5IAvr
jihadwatch.org/2018/03/germany-isis-beheading-videos-increasingly-popular-among-muslim-migrant-school-children
web.archive.org/web/20180218053418/http://www.israelnationalnews.com:80/Articles/Article.aspx/16609
archive.is/T5WBQ
wsbradio.com/business/the-latest-putin-europe-must-help-syria-rebuild/7ixPbyVOWwTCUX1BsxJUCL/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: gentlemen fight off barbary pirate attack.jpg (1280x720 80.77 KB, 83.71K)

The Barbary slave trade only ceased on Europes coasts when the legitimate British monarchy put an end to Islamic slavers on the coasts of Europe. But until the early 1800's all of Europe lived in fear of Islamic/Kike/Nigger slaving pirates and destruction of the coastal communities and people. Millions of Europeans were taken slaves or murdered by the Barbary Pirates and sold into slavery all over the Ottoman Empire, Africa and Asia (I suspect that is where they got a taste for White women and their flesh). Anyway White slaves were traded via the Islamic/Kike/Nigger subhumans routes back up through the Ottoman Empire and dispersed all over the Earth.

Attached: ottoman empire trade routes.jpg (610x387 108.42 KB, 40.64K)

Ok, so to the point…
ARE WE AT WAR, SINCE THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT HAVE BEEN ALTERED AND NOW THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE MEANS OF FIGHTING A WAR ARE VIA LOW LEVEL CONTINUOUS TERRORISM EVENTS

HOW DO THESE TERRORISM EVENTS WHICH ARE ACTIVELY BEING NORMALIZED IN EVERY NATION THAT ISLAM IS BEING IMPORTED INTO COMPARE TO THE HISTORIC UNDERSTANDING OF ISLAMIC WAR

"Sadiq Khan (Islamic/Kike/ZOG) has said he believes the threat of terror attacks are “part and parcel of living in a big city” and encouraged Londoners to be vigilant to combat dangers."
archive.is/4VHsd

Attached: migrant accused of live streaming rape of girl wont be deported.png (1200x606 33.88 KB, 203.85K)

Islamic scholars say that it is permissible to take slaves and rape them under islamic law.

JAN 17, 2016 4:22 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER

The seizure of Infidel girls and their use as sex slaves is sanctioned in the Qur’an. According to Islamic law, Muslim men can take “captives of the right hand” (Qur’an 4:3, 4:24, 33:50). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war” (33:50). 4:3 and 4:24 extend this privilege to Muslim men in general. The Qur’an says that a man may have sex with his wives and with these slave girls: “The believers must (eventually) win through, those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess, for (in their case) they are free from blame.” (Qur’an 23:1-6)
archive.is/N9pNq

Attached: Islamic-scholar-allegedly-says-allah-allows-Muslim-men-to-rape-non-Muslim-women-441779.jpg (541x741 548.23 KB, 128.81K)

Disbursement of the migrants into European nations to make sure that violent crimes/rapes/riots and murders happen in every corner of the nation.

Attached: europe map homicide rate 2017.png (940x529 126.71 KB, 103.25K)

But of course Robert Spencer (who I suspect is a jew himself) won't tell you else is doing the same thing.

archive.is/Z7Txv

Attached: robert-spencer.jpg (470x360, 28.19K)

A cursory study of the origin of terrorism or the nations most likely to have terrorism and the 'european migrants' shows that the VAST MAJORITY of 'migrants' into Europe are from the highest risk terrorist nations. Which leads me to conclude that the 'migrants' are hand selected by globalist from nations where terrorism is highest to ensure that violent crime and terrorism flood the entire European nations.

FIGHT AGAINST ISIS IS A 'GENERATIONAL STRUGGLE' WARNS PETRAEUS (ZOG GLOBALIST)
So the Islamic fight and bloodshed will continue as long as Islam is in our nations and it won't ever stop until people forget what it was like to not be surrounded by beheadings and random slaughter.
archive.is/89CZ9

archive.is/NV97H

jihadwatch.org/2017/11/uk-muslim-doctor-who-molested-student-nurse-and-blamed-it-on-different-cultural-norms-gets-to-keep-his-job
Article won't archive

archive.is/CbVcq

archive.is/XgDeT

Attached: mother confronts beheading nigger.jpg (620x516 165.67 KB, 90.7K)

Yeah, I am aware of 'kike laws' that they are allowed to rape our children and our women as long as they kill them like a beast afterwards…

According to the Talmudic Encyclopedia:
>'He who has carnal knowledge of the wife of a Gentile is not liable to the death penalty, for it is written: "thy fellow's wife" rather than the alien's wife; and even the precept that a man "shall cleave unto his wife" which is addressed to the Gentiles does not apply to a Jew, just there is no matrimony for a heathen; and although a married Gentile woman is forbidden to the Gentiles, in any case a Jew is exempted.' This does not imply that sexual inter-course between a Jewish man and a Gentile woman is permitted - quite the contrary.

But the main punishment is inflicted on the Gentile woman; SHE MUST BE EXECUTED, EVEN IF SHE WAS RAPED by the Jew:

'If a Jew has coitus with a Gentile woman, whether she be a child of three or an adult, whether married or unmarried, and even if he is a minor aged only nine years and one day - because he had willful coitus with her, she must be killed, as is the case with a beast, because through her a Jew got into trouble.

The Jew, however, must be flogged, and if he is a Kohen (member of the priestly tribe) he must receive double the number of lashes, because he has committed a double offense: a Kohen must not have inter-course with a prostitute, and all Gentile women are presumed to be prostitutes [even if they are a raped three year old].
Israel Shahak, Jewish History, Jewish Religion, Pluto Press, London 1994, page 87

It baffles me that no one questions why these people are in our nations…living right beside our wives and our children…and no one considers them to be foreigners in our nations…just MURDERERS AND RAPISTS living right alongside your precious family no big deal…and THAT is precisely how 'le tolerant' European have really become. This explains a lot about what happened on 'Epstein Island' in the 'temple'. And with Alefantis/Rothschild.

Sure invite the bloodsucking kike monsters to live in your communities right next to your little girls and wives.

Attached: beautiful-allie 3 years old.jpg (736x1104 61.13 KB, 117.21K)

what the fuck is going on in corsica?

archive.is/ZM6YJ

archive.is/2r7FJ

archive.is/5fYrV

archive.is/5IAvr

jihadwatch.org/2018/03/germany-isis-beheading-videos-increasingly-popular-among-muslim-migrant-school-children
article will not archive

Attached: nigger muslim child beheading man implimenting sharia.png (600x790 1.42 MB, 68.65K)

VIDEO
Historic Conquest of Europe by Islam and the Crusades as a Response.

>web.archive.org/web/20180218053418/http://www.israelnationalnews.com:80/Articles/Article.aspx/16609

Good thread.

PROTOCOLS QUOTES:>>12073768

3. It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are attained by VIOLENCE AND TERRORIZATION, and not by academic discussions. Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could, and rare indeed are the men who would not be willing to sacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare.

6. Political freedom is an idea but not a fact. This idea one must know how to apply whenever it appears necessary with this bait of an idea to attract the masses of the people to one's party for the purpose of crushing another who is in authority. This task is rendered easier of the opponent has himself been infected with the idea of freedom, SO-CALLED LIBERALISM, and, for the sake of an idea, is willing to yield some of his power. It is precisely here that the triumph of our theory appears; the slackened reins of government are immediately, by the law of life, caught up and gathered together by a new hand

8. Whether a State exhausts itself in its own convulsions, whether its internal discord brings it under the power of external foes - in any case it can be accounted irretrievable lost: IT IS IN OUR POWER. The despotism of Capital, which is entirely in our hands, reaches out to it a straw that the State, willy-nilly, must take hold of: if not - it goes to the bottom.

1. It is indispensable for our purpose that wars, so far as possible, should not result in territorial gains: war will thus be brought on to the economic ground, where the nations will not fail to perceive in the assistance we give the strength of our predominance, and this state of things will put both sides at the mercy of our international AGENTUR; which possesses millions of eyes ever on the watch and unhampered by any limitations whatsoever. Our international rights will then wipe out national rights, in the proper sense of right, and will rule the nations precisely as the civil law of States rules the relations of their subjects among themselves.

4. Babblers, inexhaustible, have turned into oratorical contests the sittings of Parliament and Administrative Boards. Bold journalists and unscrupulous pamphleteers daily fall upon executive officials. Abuses of power will put the final touch in preparing all institutions for their overthrow and everything will fly skyward under the blows of the maddened mob.

5. All people are chained down to heavy toil by poverty more firmly than ever. They were chained by slavery and serfdom; from these, one way and another, they might free themselves. These could be settled with, but from want they will never get away. We have included in the constitution such rights as to the masses appear fictitious and not actual rights. All these so-called "Peoples Rights" can exist only in idea, an idea which can never be realized in practical life. What is it to the proletariat laborer, bowed double over his heavy toil, crushed by his lot in life, if talkers get the right to babble, if journalists get the right to scribble any nonsense side by side with good stuff, once the proletariat has no other profit out of the constitution save only those pitiful crumbs which we fling them from our table in return for their voting in favor of what we dictate, in favor of the men we place in power, the servants of our AGENTUR … Republican rights for a poor man are no more than a bitter piece of irony, for the necessity he is under of toiling almost all day gives him no present use of them, but the other hand robs him of all guarantee of regular and certain earnings by making him dependent on strikes by his comrades or lockouts by his masters.

Still reading through to find the quotes on terrorism replacing traditional wars…soon as I have the quote I will post it.

Not sure…I will try to look into that heavy blob of red tomorrow and will post whatever I find on here. I did notice a very heavy blob on northern Ireland as well…and I need to get more information on that as well I wish that that particular map had had some dates attached to it so that I could get an idea if these were older incidents (so IRA. MOSSAD sponsored terrorism and Operation Gladio [government/military sponsored terrorism against their own citizens]). I would also like to do some sort of follow up with this on less widely know government and military forms of terrorism like the gas line 'leaking' bombing of citizen residences, vehicular drone suicides of prominent individuals, and gangland contract killing and gangland/prison recruiting for terrorism (such as the type that McCain was involved in so recruiting out of max sec prisons globally and giving the criminals, now terrorists, carte blanche to slaughter without restraint in any way they desired…this is a big program for ISIS and the US Mil). There are even documents, and I have to find them again that show that they basically emptied out the max security prisons in third world countries and shipped them to European nations WITH THE EXPRESS ASSURANCE OF THE EU that they would never be sent home. Gives that whole little commentary about the number of REPORTED crimes vs the number of actual crimes in Germany and of course the same thing happens in Sweden and France a whole new meaning. If only 2 out of 200 are ever reported on, you'd basically have to print 20 maps like the first pict to see the crime wave in Germany alone.
if that doesn't qualify as being in a state of war, I don't know what that qualifies as, 20 fucking maps just to see the crime wave germans are enduring

I noticed that apostate punishments are somehow lessened lately. There's a few cases where exactly Islamics were simply lashed 600 times instead of killed. Maybe we can soften and subvert the religion and have it fizzle out in a decade with careful psyops?

The Jewish Hydra is a full scale war, with physical combat, religion, capitalism, and degeneracy. we have to fight back on all fronts.

Oh yeah what I meant to get at was that Sharia Law is a human rights nightmare. How can the UN allow it while it permits state murder for freedom of religion? This is an excellent friction point

Top kek…jesus, you'd think I had never done any math…sorry guys I am so tired right now.

2 out of 200 means that you would have to print 100 maps, exactly like that one, to cover the crime wave that Germany is enduring.

What a sperg…anyway, does anyone have a global map that shows the nations that the invaders are coming into Europe from? I am still looking for a global map that shows where and what concentrations are entering Europe.

This video on 8 million (migrants + children) invaders in the UK in the last 15 years is poignant but I have to tell you I think those numbers are the VERY LOWEST estimate that can be accounted for…how do they know when people are flooding in illegally every day anyway.

The struggle of life is war. Race war never ends.

You mean just endure the terrorism, rape, extortion and violence in the hope that the behavior which hasn't changed since the day Muhammad began his jihad 1,400 years ago will finally soften up its conquest, raping and murdering if we just give it another 1,400 years to see if the can chill? I think about reversion to the mean again and the average IQ of the muslim states being around 85 IQ points so given current estimates of European ONLY IQ we are looking at being ruled over by a violent and vindictive people with an IQ 20 points lower than us who will always be foreign subhumans in our nation's…so basically jewish inquisitions 2.0? Does that seem like something you want your wives and children to endure, or your grandkids…like would it please you to see them publicly beheaded on the risk that Islam will 'chill' in their lifetime?

Attached: alice teller quote civilization.jpg (600x600 64.22 KB, 46.18K)

True that!!
Why are we the only nation on Earth that doesn't have a UNITED PLAN for global domination? Why is this considered taboo by our people? This is just batshit crazy, if you ask me! We need to redevelop the cultural understanding that we are the best thing the Earth has ever produced and proceed to go forth and FUCKING CONQUER the goddamn Earth exterminating all subhumans before us!

I think there’s something in my eye.

Don't you get the feeling that they are lying and that it is MILLIONS and MILLIONS more than they are telling us? They have lied to us about EVERYTHING, why stop now?

You mean like the conflict in the Ukraine that's happening right now where tens of thousands of White goyim are senselessly killing each other in a fratricidal war started and directed by Oligarch Jews?

It's not like the un-raped Eastern Euros would be a thread.. oh wait..

Attached: 5b722f861b214.jpeg (921x1316, 424.76K)

Daily reminder. The lugenpresse defines (((who))) are the terrorists and use their Islamic "sword of judiasm" puppets (desert-trilogy) as the patsy fall-goys.

All is well, that ends well, for Judea. It's not like they were chosen anyways…

Attached: 1513732046066.png (218x255 54.45 KB, 24.51K)

By way of deception, thou shall make war.

-Israel

Attached: Jihad.jpg (760x906 331.58 KB, 466.38K)

I dont disagree with most of what you say, as it's true, but muslims also hate the jews. Why would they be cooperati g with them?

Saged
What I meant was millions and millions of invaders more than they say they are bringing into our nations.
SEE PICT: When I look at the South Africa figures and realize that the kikes and chinky bugs imported a mass of millions of niggers to genocide the Boer I kind of have a sneaking suspicion that they are doing the same exact thing (financing, coordinating and planning) in Europe. It costs BILLIONS of dollars to move a standing army into a nation and they have moved standing armies into ALL EUROPEAN NATIONS. I get the sneaking suspicion that this is all coordinated at the highest level and there is going to come a day when the hammer falls on our people at the kike order.
other picts: These gun caches are probably a FRACTION of the weapons the kikes are importing and giving out to our enemies. At any rate, it will be up to people who are still loyal to our people to FIND THOSE GUN CACHES and use them when this shit starts going down. I hope none of you ever walk around unarmed anymore.
They brought millions of them into the USA on military and corporate cargo planes as well.

Attached: haiti illegal immigrants night invasion airplane.jpg (1475x3167 158.67 KB, 998.73K)

Fuck off kikefy.

Muslims don't hate the jews. The jews planted themselves in a sea of muzzys because they are brothers. Both are semites. That is like saying the Germans hate the French…I mean you could say that, but when it came down to global domination, don't you think that they would work together for a little while if there was no sayanim jews on the inside of their nations trying to destroy them?
Besides you could live your life in the ME and never understand the politics and innuendo of the people or the language or the policy. Trust me that whole, muzzy hate jews thing was just another ploy to catch you off guard.

If the muslims hate the jew, why are they only attacking, murdering, raping and murdering Europeans? They are nothing more than attack dogs on a short leash. You have to look at their behaviors to understand the real agenda. And yes, jews are leaving Europe but that is because they are cowards afraid of facing the war that THEY SPONSORED, FINANCED AND CREATED IN EUROPE…they think they will come back to rule the muzzies when the muzzies have killed us all. Always look at the actions to suss out their true agenda when you are dealing with those two semitic 'brothers'.

What is a 'kikefy'?

how new are you?

I thought it was pretty hilarious when Putin told Merkiller that the Syrians had to GO BACK HOME now to rebuild their nations and she said that 'wasn't possible' AT THIS TIME…so the Syrians as well are on the KIKE AGENDA as planned murderers of the European people, eh? This is interesting and we should all REMEMBER WHO CAME INTO OUR LANDS TO MURDER US AND PILLAGE THEM, when that time comes. Ok, so I am naturally suspicious but that is a product of being lied to for the last 24/7/365/6000…if you haven't learned to be suspicious by that point maybe learning is not in the cards for you.

archive.is/T5WBQ

Article won't archive
wsbradio.com/business/the-latest-putin-europe-must-help-syria-rebuild/7ixPbyVOWwTCUX1BsxJUCL/
>Russian President Vladimir Putin is urging Europe to help rebuild Syria to encourage the return of refugees to their homes. Speaking after Friday's talks with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Putin said that European humanitarian assistance to Syria and help in rebuilding the country after the devastating civil war is crucial in creating conditions for the refugees' return. He said that providing aid for Syria must be "depoliticized," a statement addressing the Western reluctance to provide assistance to Syrian President Bashar Assad's government.

These people are smart.

Attached: genius.png (380x255, 228.07K)

Make up your mind. I am either a kikefy or new.

Makes sense since the (((British Crown))) is also jewish.

>There must be a proper lookout for the civic and political rights and the status of Jews in various countries unless there be established a power above all nations . . . Jewish hopes for the future depend on two linchpins. One is the League of Nations idea, AND THE OTHER IS THE (((BRITISH GOVERNMENT))), and we need scarcely say that we refer to Jewish hopes in the widest application of the term. - The Jewish World, London, January 15,1919 (No. 2392), p. 5

youre a faggot who needs to lurk 2 years

I have spent a lot more than two years of my life lurking about…I am a goddamn professional lurker at this point. It only takes 10,000 hours of any activity to be considered a professional, so I definitely qualify++. It is interesting to me that as one giving advice you haven't noticed and appreciated my inspired lurkings thus far…perhaps it is not I that needs to brush up my lurking skill, but rather yourself as you are neither keen enough to observe the professional lurker lurking nor skilled enough to enter it into the Zig Forums record of minimal lurk time achieved to be a Zig Forumslackey.

So you still need to log 1,000 more hours of sucking cock before you can start making money on it?

Attached: 363d2adb86de54107b4337118e464a6213e07a567d4393df6744c95fb85fb5b9.gif (500x333, 140.08K)

Is all of Zig Forums populated by kikes, now? If I want to talk about something important like terrorism in Europe or how kikes have managed to overturn European peoples understanding of what war means why do the kikes slide the entire board and then no one but kikes and shareblue comment on my thread?

Notice how that hate for kikes goes away once they seep into a white country they've already infected.
No you fucking retard, because they've killed and abused at least 20 times more whites.

This…they are like a plague. Like a killer virus as well as all their subhuman golems that they manage to infect.

You belabor the point.

If you want a means to strike back at them here it is.

I call it VVX it’s about 5/6 as toxic as VX since it contains VC and other V-series contaminants but it has a much higher vaporization pressure so it is more easily aerosoled and it is extremely persistent which makes it good for area denial.
VX is O-Ethyl S-(2-diisopropylaminoethyl) methylphosphonothioate
VVX is O-Ethyl S-(2-dimethylaminoethyl) methylphosphonothioate.

into a very dry 2000 ml round bottom flask, the following ingredients are added, quickly, one after the other with swirling to mix them a few boiling chips, 800 ml anhydrous ethyl ether, 284 grams of methyl ethoxyphosphoryl chloride, 212 grams of dimethylaminoethanethiol, and 212 grams of triethylamine. it is very important that the glassware be very dry, and that the ingredients espescially the methyl ethoxyphosphoryl chloride be protected from moisture, because the presence of water really lowers the yield in this this reaction.

when the ingredients have been added and mixed, a good efficient condenser topped with a drying tube is attached to the flask and a flow of very cold water is put trought the condenser .
the contents of the flask are heated to boiling with a hot water bath and the reflux is maintened for one hour.

the byproduct of this reaction, hydrogen chloride, is absorbed by the tiethylamine as it is produced, forming triethylamine hydrochloride cristal cristal
at the end of the eating period, the mixture is cooled and the cristal of triethylamine hydrochloride are filtred out in a Buchner funnel.

the filtered reaction mixture is then returned to 2000 ml round bottom flask, a few boiling chips added, the glassware set up for simple distillation and the ether removed by distilling it of under a gentle vacuum.an aspirator is perfect for this job since it will flush the ether fumes down the drain.

when most of the ether is gone, the mixture is poured into a 1000 ml round bottom flask with a few boiling chips. the remnants in the 2000 ml flask can be rinsed out with ether an poured into the 1000 ml flask. once again this flask is set up for a simple distillation and full aspirator is applied to it. the last of the triethylamine and ether (bp 88 C°) will be gone shortly.

now a vacuum from a good quality vacuum pump is applied to the distillation. A vacuum of less 1 mmHg is to be preferred here to keep the distillation temperatures reasonable and to avoid burning product. BE CAREFUL THE PUMP MUST NOT BE STOPPED DURING THE DISTILLATION. IF THE PUMP STOPS, RUN OUT AND NEVER COME BACK !!!
after a small forerun is collected in a 250 ml flask, a 500 ml flask is attached and the main bulk of the product is collected at a boiling point of 80 C° at a vacuum of 0.6 mmHg.

the yield is 260 to 275 ml of product. a fair amount of tar remains in the distilling flask.
you have now VVX agent. NOTE THAT UNLIKE VX THIS IS NOT A BINARY IT'S FUMES ARE LETHAL UPON COMPLETION OF THE RUN IN PARTS PER BILLION AND UNLESS DEACTIVATED WITH CHLORINE OR OXIDIZED IN THE OPEN AIR WILL REMAIN SO INDEFINITELY

This material is completely legal in the USA though moving the product on a state highway may be illegal depending on the quantity and your licensing.

These instructions are intended for educational purposes only, in no way would I suggest any other use for this material ;)

Thank you for that.
I am thinking more along the lines of billions dead and I want it selective, based on DNA so that it destroys all of our enemies (kikes [part niggers] along with their nigger based subhuman trash that is murdering, raping and stealing from our people) all without touching us at all, chemicals are not selective which is why I prefer something more elegant. I was supposed to start that research when I got home…I need to make a Zig Forums thread that explores resources for learning to make GMO's, explores retroviruses, PRIONS, bacterial/viral warfare and gene splicing, from the ground up in a low cost lab environment (I have a tremendous amount to learn in order to make 'my dreams' a reality; but where there is a will to SAVE OUR PEOPLE there is a way). I know that the kikes already have all this (stolen from the USA and Germany) in their 'little rothschild genetic research labs' on their high hills in Israel, but it would be nice to do independent and frankly, badass, innovative research on it to find alternative solutions to our problems.

It's chemistry nigger, not magic, what you want cannot be made. Any pathogen virulent enough to be effective is likely to mutate simply because of the number of generations it experiences in a given host, it will then split off into several strains some infectious to other organisms than the target, some less virulent, some so virulent they will kill hosts before being passed on. A biological weapon is by its nature unpredictable that is why they are not used as they are of limited effectiveness unless they are meant to be single use rather than persistent like the old flea bombs that Japs dropped on Chink cities. You've got some /x/tier ideas.

bump, for the research you are putting into it. PoZ are some crazy stuff; very underrated. We need to push for greater racial consciousness on part of the whites, and the rest will fall into place.

Pictured: the rape of Germany by the Soviets. Ages 8-80, some up to 80 times. ~15 millions rapes.

Attached: soviets take berlin, germany, wwii.jpg (278x420 24.42 KB, 20.37K)

China's next.

Attached: trust woman.png (400x400, 297.15K)

I am very determined. And I have some 'out of the box ideas' because I have been an innovator my whole life always treading the knife's edge of the new frontier. Consequently, I am not super worried about someone telling me what can't be done, if you know what I mean, when that happens your entire life and every single time you prove everyone around you wrong {shrug} you stop listening. It's just noise at that point.
Who says I am going to pursue a traditional solution anyway? I am considering all of the options so far and I barely know anything. Suffice to say that the solution I decide on will accomplish everything I want it to and more. Europeans will be free forever from the slave chains that subhuman filth have put on us and forced us to wear because we wanted to HELP them and thought they could achieve more than they were genetically alloted in life (we were soft on them, too soft; always turning the other cheek when they didn't deserve it)…turns out their are dogshit, they always have been dogshit, and they don't deserve a second more of our time. The Trial of Subhu-Man is over! EPIC FAIL.
If you only knew how really funny that actually was, you'd laugh too.
But again, thanks for the words of encouragement. ;)

Hey, do you remember the name of that Russian soldier/poet that refused to participate in any of the rapes because it crushed his soul and it was so unethical? He was haunted by the soviet invasion of Germany for the rest of his life and wrote poetry about the beautiful little German girls and women that were raped and killed. I can't remember his name…but I remember his poetry made me cry. I have been trying to think of his name for a long time.

No they are kvetvhing user.

So that's how they got into ritual murder. What absolute filth.

Yeah, fuck that. The last semitic kikel baby should get disembowled on video. They all deserve death just for breathing in Europe.

that's only happening to whites
everyone else still has their nations intact

Makes me so mad. I blacked out from from anger when I first learned the truth about this topic.

Indeed the rapes were wrong. they should have just killed them all instead.
Remember that the nazi invasion of the Soviet Union burned more than 600 vilages with all it's habitants in Belarus alone.

Yes, they were wrong, yes since they did kill them anyway, they should have had some mercy towards women and children…but they were encouraged by jew Ilya Ehrenburg while he was writing 'inspirational literature' for the Bolshevik jewish led army. It does make me wonder how many Jew led armies terrorize and kill their own people and stage the dead to 'motivate' the men to fight and take revenge…I mean they have never stopped lying to us 24/7 now…why stop lying on the battlefield?:

"Kill! Kill! In the German race there is nothing but evil; not one among the living, not one among the yet unborn but is evil! Follow the precepts of Comrade Stalin. Stamp out the fascist beast once and for all in its lair!
Use force and break the racial pride of these German women.
Take them as your lawful booty.
Kill! As you storm onward, kill, you gallant soldiers of the Red Army."
- (((ilya Ehrenburg)))

I knew they raped every German woman and girl they could, but seeing these photographs makes me hate communists even more. Every living commie in this world deserves a good hanging from a tall tree. Sage for off topic.

No they dont.

No, they don't what?

Oh no you don't.

Interesting perspective, and it makes sense. The "war" for now is one-sided.

Seconding this request