Brown University removes link to gender dysphasia research after tranny backlash on twitter

A University has taken down a press release about research performed by one of its own professors that has been peer reviewed and published because a half dozen activists on Twitter with large activist followings got upset about its conclusions.

From the abstract of the paper (basically it’s about how there’s a fad component to why kids are becoming trannys now)

The paper journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0202330
archive.is/5V3Aj

Info on the university’s response:

mobile.twitter.com/Docstockk/status/1034185162219773952
archive.is/5TT9y

Attached: CAFF0248-3DA8-4D94-A526-29C70A021985.jpeg (747x482 79.94 KB, 80.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/48-hours-lacey-spears-a-mother-accused/
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/12/08/mom-caught-on-camera-poisoning-young-son-to-death-in-hospital/
abcnews.go.com/US/young-wheelchair-bound-woman-treated-illnesses-ended-prison/story?id=52138979
nypost.com/2017/05/09/woman-tricked-her-daughter-into-being-mentally-ill-and-paid-the-price-with-her-life/
archive.is/JY0sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN RIGHT NOW!

Attached: 5595eb065f2a1b1a25664cad97653b8080f122823851ef18b15eedec925a1b6f.jpg (236x235, 8.61K)

Hilarious

Internet makes you a faggot, news at 11. kek

Attached: ahhhhh.jpg (1000x559, 55.92K)

lel

Attached: Shut It Down.png (515x422, 393.36K)

Shut it right down. Social media is turning the friggen children gay! (unironically)

Attached: hmm.png (1018x934, 1.01M)

We need to email Pence.

Attached: No Homo.gif (431x324, 1.67M)

Attached: 1504432667965.webm (1280x720, 6.2M)

That's a fair sample size due to the laughably minuscule number of trannies in the world
Wow, mostly vvimyn are unsure of what they're born as, who could have guessed the programming of strong independent woman lead to mental illness.
Uh oh, you're not supposed to talk about mental disease turns you into a tranny
Interesting, the more someone believes they're a tranny, the more they shut themselves out from everything else except other trannies. It can be assumed that if they didn't, they still had a strong sociopathic desire to isolate themselves. Oh look there I go, bringing up trannies and mental diseases. Bye Zig Forums, I'll be thrown in the gulag for this.

There was a time in my youth that I really wondered what it was like to be a girl, also thinking if I could experience that for a night I'd be armed with knowledge to score some pussy. I shudder to think now if I had been born a couple decades later and homosexuals had tried to pray on that curiosity of mine and try to convince me that I actually was a girl because I ran thought experiments about it in my head.

These people are evil and need to die.

That professor should leave immediately. If they don’t realize the gravity of a university being legitimately anti science or at the very least obviously anti debate, or if they do and don’t care, then they are just as bad. Forget the Brown name and go somewhere else if you want your credibility to remain intact. Fuck this retarded bullshit.

I just happened to have bailed on a PhD program today. It felt like the right decision then and it feels even better now. These schools don’t know how much of their credibility they flush down the shitter doing stuff like this and like giving black kids admittance for nothing other than being black. And I’ve known Africans who do actually deserve to be there. Add to this reading horror stories of how absolutely toxic the graduate advisor situation can become for some people (I hate calling things that word usually but it’s warranted here), and it’s clear something fucked up is going on in higher education. I have negative regrets. I feel good about leaving now.

the problem with the free internet is that china and russia can use it to attack society at its foundation :^)

Well that much is plain as day.
Its the continuation of the sjw phase that stemmed from the hipster phase.
When I was 20, 20 years ago the in thing was to be a metal head or goth.
Now its trendy to lop your cock off and take titty pills. And just like how 20 years later I am still a metal head, they will still be dickless 20 years later if they haven't killed themselves by then.
But while I got married and had kids, their bloodline ends with them And That's a Good Thing™

We could always give them a helping hand with this part.

Targeted brainwashing and hypnosis by jews via social media and programming is turning the children gay

It's obvious but people will still lose their shit when you point out the elephant in the room. Having a tranny kid is like having a vegan dog. It's immediately apparent which direction that kind of bullshit has stemmed from.

You know they're scared, right?
But if you realize what scares them, you'll laugh along with me.

Go back in time some 15 to 20 years. Some of you are old enough to remember, but for the young'uns: we had these people called "Emo".
Their faggy fashion sense and shit musical taste didn't spring up overnight. A bit of an history lesson is in order.

Go further back, to the 80's, early 90's. One particular terrible "epidemic" plaguing hospitals everywhere was… attention starved people. People that got sick once, enjoyed all the attention and "Get Well" cards a bit too much. So much in fact, you had nuts drinking anti-freeze so they could hospitalize themselves and have people feel sorry for them feeding them attention. Even had parents poisoning their kids so they had regular visits at their home, or mothers taking drugs during pregnancy on purpose.
Anyway, this shit lasted almost 10 years before the Media solved it (believe it or not, the media used to it's job, every once in a while).
This shit got coverage worldwide, lots of people got the backlash they deserved for their stupid decisions and attention-seeking self-destructive behaviour and it kinda put a stop to it. Still happens, but nowhere near what we had.

So, during the 2000's we had emos. Teens, cutting their wrists, telling their parents to fuck off (based on punk-roots but with added drama and over-sentimentality to it) and isolating themselves in a near cult-like style. Believe it or not, social media was the biggest killer of the emo-wave: once you get people talking with hundreds of other people, you don't feel misunderstood and need to isolate yourself. But while it lasted, this emo shit had a main characteristic: millions of young adults picking a psychological manual and minie-minie-moeing through the symptoms and syndromes to pick something special and unique for them. "I'm so BPD, I'm so depressive, I'm so bi-polar."
Yeah, bet you've heard that shit before. It's the same shit our parents heard in the 80's, "I'm so sick, I'm so weak, I'm so gonna die".

Then take a long hard look to trannies today. I'm a generous and patient person. I can accept that some people might be born with their brain a little messed up. Heck, I'd wager half of Zig Forums is like that. And that inner problem can manifest itself in diferent ways. Some people jack off to floor tiles. Some want to gass all jews. Others want to dress pretty dresses over their cocks.
But actual number of trannies, born with a fucked up brain pales in comparsion with the massive amount of faggots that are doing the same shit emo's did: cut off their penis instead of wrist, hand pick your pronouns from a list instead of mental-problems and then isolate yourself with your cult-friends because the "Others" can't be trusted, they wouldn't understand it!

The reason is, and always will be the same: attention-deprived jackoffs gave up on improving their lives and took the easy route to garner sympathy and praise. If I chop off my arm, people will call me a fucking retard, but if I chop off my cock, I'll be a "strong, brave MtF woman".
This is the reality fake-trannies discover when they hit their 30's. That they were tricked by a commercial machine that doesn't give a shit about them to commit self-mutilation on behalf of feeding a system that preys on them an their peers. And in doing so, spreads it, expanding the all-too-eager marketbase.

You can quote me on this: trannies aren't afraid of us. They're afraid of realizing what they've become.

It's pretty ballzy that the University did this study in today's current world.

Lol imagine in 20-30 years when the fad has passed (I believe it will pass, although tranny rights will still exists it will no longer be fashionable) when these people have destroyed their bodies and become sterile to be trendy. Vanity has no bounds.

Will read soon, but is there anything about parental influence in this study?

Pelvic Bone.
Study complete, please give me my Grant now.
Gay Study;
affectation (ăfˌĕk-tāˈshən)►
n. A show, pretense, or display.
n. Behavior that is assumed rather than natural; artificiality.
n. A particular habit, as of speech or dress, adopted to give a false impression.
Where is my Grant?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (728x546 101.11 KB, 300.1K)

Some people did not grow out of that self harm fad.

cbsnews.com/news/48-hours-lacey-spears-a-mother-accused/

crimewatchdaily.com/2016/12/08/mom-caught-on-camera-poisoning-young-son-to-death-in-hospital/

—————————-
abcnews.go.com/US/young-wheelchair-bound-woman-treated-illnesses-ended-prison/story?id=52138979

nypost.com/2017/05/09/woman-tricked-her-daughter-into-being-mentally-ill-and-paid-the-price-with-her-life/

Yep. Like I said: it stopped being as frequent, but will never truly get disappear.
Same with emo's slicing, wrists, there's still a couple here and there (though, nowadays it's more hip and cool to OD on something, I hear).
Trannies will never truly disappear.
The actual gender-dysphoric one's will continue to prop-up every now and then, while the fad-one's have reached critical mass to perpetuate perpetuation of the meme.

Actually, come to think about it, the "faux-trannies", the one's who were not born with some sort of biological problem, became trannies because it's a fucking meme to them.
Peer-pressure facilitates the memetic-spread of an idea/concept. Transexuality is basically a big and popular meme right now.

Welp, I got a plan: let's get Hot Topic to start selling "Trans-apparel". They killed hundreds of memes before, surely they can do one more.

How long had you been working on it, and was it in the natural sciences? If so it was probably the wrong decision; we need to take our institutions back, not concede them completely to the enemy.

No. That has always existed and still exists. There was no increase in the 80s or 90s. There was just an increase in the media talking about it.
Holy shit you are retarded. The media created the myth. They did nothing to solve anything, and nothing has been solved.

That deserves another thread.

Well, I looked it up and turns out you're right.
I knew about frequent cases of it a few years ago and it mostly went away in my country, but looking at the rest of the world, it seems to be a local trend only. The UK had a 30% increase in self-harm between 2000 and 2010 for instance, the USA following close by.
Shit's fucked up and it's not going away anytime I guess.

Also a way for whyte males to escape the only remaining unprotected and now openly villainized group. But the biggest aspect is almost certainly the nature of youth- confusion and being readily molded by environment.

Professors used to have a good amount of wealth and could make rash decisions like that, all the new upcoming ones I see are indebted and given grants by higher institutions which are doled out through the University. By quitting in such regard they'd probably not be able to teach anywhere else in the state as well as throw a job which is their meal ticket.

The kids are getting rog'd and you can't even research it.

Attached: ANDY2.jpg (550x348, 14K)

>crimewatchdaily.com/2016/12/08/mom-caught-on-camera-poisoning-young-son-to-death-in-hospital/
Disgusting.

hot topic already has a "pride" line of clothing, so campaigning for them to make a transsexual clothing selection will probably not get the outcome you want

I can buy the trannies are modern emo thing. I mean its basically a child saying "what is something that will get me noticed". Only problem is emo was a "phase".. the state taking youe children for not allowing them to genitally mutilate themselves has far more serious consequences. The fact that average joe pays increasing health care cost to subsidize this is even more alarming. Make no mistake.. genital mutilation of children isnt even some secret dark ritual moloch shit anymore.. it is literally and fundamentally state and corporate sponsored.

What is truly frightening is how quickly it was normalized. It took the left decades to make faggotry publicly acceptable, yet one that hurdle was overcome it became almost trivially easy for them to push through an even more degenerate and filthy practice. It won't be long until they manage to normalize their holy grail, pedophilia.

Slippery slope. Once you start slipping, shit comes at you faster and faster.

urge to kill intensifies

THREADLY REMINDER: KINSEY IS WRONG, GENDER ISN'T FLUID

archive.is/JY0sQ

Kinsey is how gender et al. is pushed.

Sigh.
That's not to say (((gender))) exists. It doesn't but the word slipped into my mind because of the topic at hand.

polite sage

All academia from the last 75 years is wrong newfag. If actual White American intellectuals were able to work in harmony together at (((colleges))) in the meritocratic setting it should be, none of the books any of us have read/used would have been published. We would laugh at the kike authors for their wishes and fairy tales. Instead there is increasingly no setting where Whites can work like that so the world is ending

It's not too late user.
You can chop your dick off and dress like a hoe, and get all sorts of Chad cock. You don't have to just fantasize about it anymore..

Somebody posted an article here in the last year about mental illnesses being social fads. I think one of the examples was a time in French history when suddenly everyone started having "amnesia".

Anyone remember that article?

P O T T E R Y

Attached: 955e6bc8ca27d007a5584a2cddc9f8acdcdac957d9c4670e4d4a1820c8e4609f.png (480x447, 322.41K)

Are you talking about the dancing plague or something else?

Well duh. Don't you know that you can bully faggots into doing what you want??? You can fuck these retards wives and daughters if you want. Eat their food. ANYTHING.

Make meth, sell drugs. Kill some spics and niggers in the process, retire rich. Worked for me.

Women have the pussy bone.

Attached: BzC2aGHd1JiWKwZvTq-AcZmik_8vsOPvYYEbtqAjBio.jpg (640x772, 105.15K)

What happened in that pic?

There was news recently of a 9 year old boy who committed suicide after supposedly beimg bullied for coming out gay at school. He is from a single mother home and I garuntee he got the idea about being gay from some #outandproud faggot vlogger on youtube.

His own mother must have seeded that idea after raising him to be overly feminine due to lack of father figure.

She went to Brown University?

Gender isn’t fluid, but there are still sexual ‘preferences’ that people exhibit.

She likely seeded the idea because she wanted a 9-year late term abortion.

Women have the pussy bone.
End Thesis.

Attached: Trump-as-Hillary.jpeg (768x412, 70.79K)

Munchausen's. Add to that many of the "tranny kids" are Munchausen's by Proxy.