Trump STALKED for Hours on WH Property

TRUMP ATTACKED: Insane Reporter Stalks Trump Around for HOURS, Demanding the President Answer Him!
youtu.be/68BL8rqKQ-E

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrumpsXmasList/status/1034333304793772032
youtu.be/68BL8rqKQ-E
my.mixtape.moe/qrajsh.png
truthdig.com/articles/investigating-john-mccains-tragedy-at-sea/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SOURCE: twitter.com/TrumpsXmasList/status/1034333304793772032

youtu.be/68BL8rqKQ-E

Attached: TRUMP.jpg (1280x720, 88.96K)

When is Trump finally going to start suiciding people?

Well you could reckon Michael Cohen's lawyer was presented with the prospect.

Trump is L, not Kira.

great Deathnote reference!

Nice dubs.

Attached: check.jpg (239x240, 7.08K)

It's always a journigger.

dox?

>I'm a (((journalist)))

kek says the journigger shall be doxed

this seems like a comedy bit

kek loves deathnote too. them digits desu

Welcome to clown world.

I think kek is trying to tell us something.

surely if a man was legitimately wandering around the white house with a mic demanding answers from trump he could just tell the security or SS to kick him out for being disruptive right?

It's amazing how quickly the rats convened to hail McCuck as a hero of some sort. Their hivemind is sickening to see, an inversion of our stand alone complex..

>youtu.be/68BL8rqKQ-E

Is that a (((Journalist))) or jsut (((deep state))) (((CIA)))?

i must say "trophy wife" makes all the sense when it's a 11/10 like melania
just looking at that and people knowing it's yours is a constant test boost
on top of that she isnt a dumb bimbo, her FL initiatives have proven it
my.mixtape.moe/qrajsh.png

There's something very creepy and ominous about this, the way he's so confident and just steps forward and makes these insistent demands with so much force that everyone in the room is visibly intimidated by him, like some veiled force is behind him .

I was struggling to think of what it reminded me of and then I just thought of it; in Oliver Stone's JFK when the surgeon is doing an autopsy on JFK with his brains hanging out of his blasted skull and then suddenly some obscure guy steps out of the crowd of men standing by and watching and tells the surgeon what he's supposed to report. Who is he? Everyone just defers to him.

Enforce the Stalking Laws, end the cyber stalking, Flash Mob and restaurant harassing the likes of BLM and Antifa are doing…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x400 694.37 KB, 268.3K)

Great quads.

Trump is but a simple rope merchant.

What are tools of the Rothschild kike juden?

He's telling us to start stocking up with apples

It's because his involvement in the piss Docs.

Trump could have ended this shit show months ago by declassifying all documents.

Well he's not getting invited back.

4chan created that as a shitpost, are they seriously just ignoring reality and pretending like it's legitimate intelligence because Bergnol Flurmpfth?

Yes, they are and nobody wants to expose them for running with a shitpost. Instead we got threads about "exposing" Alex Jones and Euros agreeing with each other that a country most have never been to is shit because of europeans not being in europe and not hating each other based on ethnic lines. There also seems to be a cuck spammer out and about too.
The absolute state of this board right now, and polvol2 is fucking gone.

Totally ignored. He might as well been greenscreened onto that video.

Too early in the day for blackpills like this.

hahahahaha, that video was golden.
on NPR this morning they were complaining about Trump administration's lack of homage to no name.
Saying - well - he initially lowered the flags to half mast during the weekend, but then they were at full mast on monday.
After much whining they lowered them back to half mast again.
But NPR still ragged on him for not saying anything.
So trump mentioned him at some dinner, but that wasn't enough.
So then he issued a statement about him, but was seen as 'too little too late'
and then came out with even more public statements, but again, was too little and too late.
What a shitshow.

Trump is so fucking hard to put a handle on. He does something like this and makes me think he's based AF (McStain is a shitbag traitor and deserves to have his corpse thrown in the gutter) but then completely ignores the hoax shootings and surrounds himself with pissrael jews.

I'm gonna follow people around and ask stupid questions so I can be a journalist too

Attached: NikalousCruz6.jpg (1080x1350, 102.71K)

Trump had his chance. He SHOULD have taken command of the military and cleaned house with the sword. He chose compromise and conversations with enemies and traitors. He failed, but there is still another…

those flags better be at full mast again

Only retarded children seek war. War is a final solution, not the first, you gibbering nigger.

Agreed.

Attached: Mission Accomplished.jpg (960x960 195.28 KB, 133.98K)

Holy shit, I'd think you were posting from 2005 era Daily Show and Colbert Report if you didn't say "ZOG" which is quickly losing it's meaning because everything authority in America is zog to you fucking idiots.
Muslims are shit and so are kikes, can you say the same?

moar pictures of melania trump's rack, it wanted to see who was staking Trump and Melania gave me a chubby instead.

Attached: mt_0.jpg (1842x1036, 55.75K)

say what you will about Trump but his wife is a dick stiffening 10

Attached: 20-4.jpg (730x485, 384.31K)

are you a russian shill or do you do their work for them? almost all of those countries were subverted by russian subhuman communists and it was merely the usa fighting soviet imperialism. but go ahead and continue to spout russian kike propaganda

War is literally the only solution faggot. War is how America was born. War is the only tool that can overthrow corrupt laws, and war is also the tool that kikes used to democratize nations that don't have a central bank. Both principle AND history show that war solves everything. Seriously, you are embarrassing yourself, please stop.

Yes user, an amazonian woman from slovakia will do that to you

Are you even American? I'm tired of being told my country needs to be ripped apart or just handed over to communists without a sensible fight from people who aren't even from this country. Trying to foment civil war in a country you don't live in is a pretty shitty thing to do.

So what are you waiting for? Wait for the demographics to get even worse? Wait for Trump to send even more billions to Israel? What exactly do you see happening here? Because what I see is an inevitable war coming. And you are at least right that as soon as it starts the Russians and Chinese will fund both sides in the hopes of destabilizing the country and destroying it forever. Doesn't matter; America is not a nation, it is an empire of many peoples. Babel is doomed to fall. If you don't like it blame the people that force diversity at gun point. Diversity destroyed Rome and ancient Egypt. Why would it not do the same here? A civil war soon COULD POSSIBLY cause a Renaissance for part of America. the longer the war is put off, the smaller the new America will be when the collapse finally happens. Either way; cowards and traitors like you will hang on the outer walls. Maybe you should go suck some based BBC? As long as they are based christians, you can all be civnats together, right? Faggot.

nigga plz…a croatian from Slovenia…
Slovenia != Slovakia

Getting back to Insane McCain for a moment…of course I've known he started the USS Forrestal fire by wet starting his jet, like a stupid drunken hot shot frat boi, but GOD DAMN…I've never seen the awesome destruction he perpetrated quite like this photo depicts it.

If I did something like that I'd go back to my little cabin and eat my pistol..

Attached: cropped-deepwater.jpg (1200x373, 63.71K)

Attached: USS_Enterprise_CVN-65_burning.jpg (500x397, 25.23K)

His father had to arrange for him to be evac'd by helicopter because the crew wanted to lynch him

Johnny Apple reporter for the NYT says he just hopped on the helicopter that was taking him away and said he was going for some R&R in Saigon. This was the day after the accident.

truthdig.com/articles/investigating-john-mccains-tragedy-at-sea/

McCain’s actions after the fire show a determination to exit the ship as quickly as possible. When New York Times reporter Apple finished gathering his notes on the fire, McCain boarded a helicopter with him and flew to Saigon. Given that fires still burned on the ship and some of his fellow airmen were gravely wounded and dying, McCain’s assertion that he left the carrier for “some welcome R&R” in Saigon has a surreal air. Apple, now dead, said nothing in his news reports about inviting McCain to leave the ship, although he did report talking to him in Saigon later that day. McCain does not mention receiving permission to leave the still-burning ship. Merv Rowland, a commander and chief engineering officer of the Forrestal at the time of the fire, told me that he had not known that McCain left the ship within 30 hours of the fire and that he found this “extraordinary.” Rowland added that only the severely wounded were allowed to leave the ship and that no one, as far as he knew, would have been given permission to fly to Saigon for R&R. McCain’s quick flight off the Forrestal meant that he missed the memorial service for his dead comrades held the following day in the South China Sea.

user; if he actually did that, they would have actual dirt on him
the closest they've gotten to actual dirt on him is that playboy campaign contribution fraud for less money than obama fraudulently got that already got memory holed by (((mccain)))'s death
and he probably just did that so they'd chase after that instead of just making up stuff thats worse than the supposed collusion with russia, which went nowhere

Had I been one of the surviving crew members, i'd open fire on him immediately.

trump is a kike serving the interests of kikes. why would he attack anyone else than white males ? his masters are clear about it, they even got a commander in his own household, fucking his daughter audibly every night so much he can hear it in full hd stereo and dictating orders on the morning

If you don't give enough fucks to put effort into your posts, why the fuck should we care what you post?