Smart Breeds Dogs --> Races

I think we can all agree that different breeds of dogs are more intelligent on average that other breeds. Genetics is just that way. So why deny this when it comes to race?

Attached: smart_dog.png (1073x586, 166.07K)

Because dogs have a monoculture
Humans do not
/thread

This is a fucking retarded idea.
Normies are dumb, don't create stupid analogies.

What is you are afraid of? is the truth that scary?

Attached: blackcopsbritain.jpg (140x250, 6.33K)

It is not an analogy, it is science. it is called DNA. Look it up.

not talking about culture. Talking about genes.

Have to say my favorite breed is AKITA which is nip very impressive what they know by instinct,Second would be American Blood lined German Shepard's

If you interbreed any at all different races the first thing that happens is a drop in intelligence you cannot breed back into them no matter what.

All white ppl should know this applies to them also being part of the animal world whether they like it or not breeding with non whites makes their offspring clinically retarded in most cases.

Yanks fucked up the spines on the American bred German shepherds. Most of the criticism of the spinal and hip issues of the breed comes from retarded show breeders in the states.

I looked into that and the opposite is true only pure American lines from good breeders have less spinal curve and the problem was the so called german breeds being better than ours because muh german lead to the curvature when germans litterally let the breed go to absolute shit after being conquered by jews and their allies.There are a few American breeders that still have lines closer to the straight backed animal it was intended to be user,If it was reverse I would say so and Akita is still my favorite breed and even it has actually benefited from American breeding ours are bigger and more muscular with larger heads so the nips said o ok well ahh its not akita unless it has our inbred color pattern ahahahaha fucking dinks

Reminder that German Shepherds are Nat-Soc dogs.

Attached: 722f86803c9f02b895d814b72faa78df.jpg (736x992 45.22 KB, 73.52K)

The person you're replying to is an idiot but in breeding and farming, "monoculture" denotes something of a singular breed or strain, be it beef cattle or corn.

Yes. And guess who the most evolved doggo is ?
THE CELTIC BULL TERRIER
Pic related.

Attached: doggo-tree.jpg (1500x1500, 375.01K)

literally The Niggest, dog edition; go fuck yourself you and your niggerdog

And your graphic is incorrect about shepherds and hounds.

Attached: caniformia.jpg (600x769, 90.86K)

"Do you honestly think that Africans are as smart as Asians?"

Use the Asian Stereotype to drive a wedge.

No, you are the low iq nigger who believes jew lies. Next you will write that Basketball and fried chicken is African, when they belong to the Scots.

Attached: best-doggo.png (842x448, 904.23K)

How can anyone be stupid enough to say something like that?

The person who read the study.

Attached: cutie.jpg (850x569, 44.93K)

How surprising, you're illiterate. I never would have guessed.

I want a poongsan dog

Like humans. Take your niggerdom for instance. You keep posting these shit fucking threads and don't learn a fucking thing.

Does anyone have that picture or link where it says the genetic distance between Humans and negroids was something like .27 or .23 I forget then listed multiple different animal species as having a genetic difference of far less then questions how something further genetically removed isn't considered a different species?
f

You seriously linked to a video of a bunch of footage of dogs being kept by gooks for meat, with a robot voiceover?

Attached: t2.png (1564x752 89.65 KB, 133.92K)

Thank you user.

slide low-effort useless thread reported