So, who is the 'good' God?

I see a lot of talk about religious societies and their power brokerage in the political arena and it seems that many of these fraternities or institutions share, to put it simply, an interest in devil worship.

The level of long-term success these people achieve seems to indicate to me that they may very well be contacting principalities outside of our realm.

My question is simple: If these jerks are contacting less than benevolent principalities, then who (if anyone) is conducting dialogue with benevolent ones?

Do they exist? What do you guys think and do you have any interesting info on the subject I could see?

Attached: glasses.jpg (641x530, 41.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!hDgFHL5Q!b6Gks4sLu_5tZt-ZQVNRdwPKtg9mmFdqBvlxPXKsMqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dylan Roof

THERE IS NO GOD ANYMORE! THE JEWS, SHITSKINS AND RACE TRAITORS KILLED ALL THE MOST IMPORTANT GODS A LONG TIME AGO ALREADY THERE IS ONLY MAN MVTT AND SHITSKIN NOW STOP FOCVSING ON ANCIENT RELICS AND GODS THAT ARE NOT ANYMORE AND FIGHT THE DEMONS THAT ARE STILL AMONG VS

have you tried God, OP?

I think I was successful in my suicide attempt, but as I never amounted to anything this half-assed hell is 'sufficient'.

That's why the only real people are echoes on the Internet, and any place I visit for prolonged periods of time is gradually filled with non-people, like ,

I dont know but I'm getting real damn sick of seeing pepe used for shitty threads.

Holy shit, you've been seeing him in a lot of shitposts too?

Attached: 1531278703304.jpg (250x236, 7.53K)

Entities can't effect you if you don't want them to OP. Every devil is the same in that they rely on tricking human beings to do their bidding. If you seek wisdom to see through the deception then you will get far in life. Seek and ye shall find.

Yahweh is the father, Yeshua (Jesus) the son. Jews are imposters of the hebrew israelites that are the white people and are shilling against the bible and it's teaching whenever they can.

Fuck off with your D&C leddit.

God the Father, Jesus Christ, The Holy Ghost
-t. non-Evangelical Lutheran

Attached: Mozart.jpg (960x540 155.84 KB, 98.16K)

The great benevolent ones can not be sought out they must be earned. In order to communicate with them you must not demand or seek their input but act in good faith and hope they notice. If you seek them the wicked beasts of the void will see this and attempt to trick you into doing their bidding. Moloch is absolutely great at this as well as Saturn.

Attached: 5b77211a2dc42.jpeg (640x960, 129.06K)

QTDDTOT

Reminder that reddit invaded the board two weeks ago.

You are. You are the benevolent one if you can keep it that way since birth.
The demiurge or the devil tries to corrupt you in every way possible that the physical world offers.
That success is short lived compared to what they receive after they lose their physical body. They will suffer according to their crimes.

Just make your own religious ideas, I believe in infinity.

The one and only god of course.
The God Emperor of Mankind

Attached: AveImperator.png (790x1700, 236.52K)

God is the font of righteous. God is good. God is truth. God is justice. God is order. Make it as abstract or as personal as you like, but if God ain't good - God ain't God.

All these questions of this type have been asked and answered before.
If you're really interested not just in the answer to the question, but in how to deal with it here you go mega.nz/#!hDgFHL5Q!b6Gks4sLu_5tZt-ZQVNRdwPKtg9mmFdqBvlxPXKsMqs
Gottfried Feder - The Program of the NSDAP

the God of the bible is the only God
all others either aren't real or are demons LARPing as gods

Attached: satan jesus.jpg (720x546, 62.53K)

I believe in pi.

Pleb.

Attached: tau-and-radians[1].png (236x213, 3.76K)

It's called reverse psychology.