In Arizona Primary, Joe Arpaio Is Making His Last Stand

In Arizona Primary, Joe Arpaio Is Making His Last Stand

FOUNTAIN HILLS, Ariz. — Joe Arpaio grimaced as he called himself “stupid” for being pranked by Sacha Baron Cohen. He thundered against the polls showing him in last place among Republicans in Tuesday’s Senate primary in Arizona. The sheriff of yore in this part of the West even reserved some harsh words for Fox News.

“They seem to have forgotten me,” Mr. Arpaio said as he gazed at all the portraits of President Trump hanging on the walls of his suburban strip-mall office outside Phoenix.

There was a time not long ago when many in Arizona thought Mr. Arpaio, an immigration hard-liner who began his law enforcement career in 1954, would remain sheriff of Maricopa County for the rest of his life. Now the 86-year-old is waging one of his final battles, against irrelevance.

Some are writing off the pummeling Mr. Arpaio is taking in his Senate campaign as the sad bookend in a career of a man who could have ridden into the sunset after being pardoned by President Trump a year ago. (Mr. Arpaio had been convicted of criminal contempt for refusing to stop detaining suspected undocumented immigrants.) Arizona Senator John S. McCain, who died at age 81 over the weekend, had blasted Mr. Trump over the pardon, contending that Mr. Arpaio “has shown no remorse for his actions.”

For others here, Mr. Arpaio’s ebbing political fortunes, already made clear by his defeat in 2016 in his bid for a seventh term as sheriff, point to colossal changes in the political landscape of Arizona, a longtime Republican bastion.

Prominent conservatives around Arizona are now backing Mr. Arpaio’s rivals in the Republican Party, viewing him as far too divisive to win against Democrats in the contest for the seat being vacated by Senator Jeff Flake, a Republican who clashed with Mr. Trump.

At the same time, many independents and newly registered Latino voters are rallying around Representative Kyrsten Sinema, the moderate Democrat who has emerged as the front-runner in what will be a hotly contested general election. The last time Democrats won the seat in Arizona was 36 years ago.

“The powerlessness Arpaio’s feeling — well, now the shoe’s on the other foot, isn’t it?” said Alejandra Gomez, executive director of the Arizona Center for Empowerment, a group that supports immigrant rights and public education. “Latinos suffered for a long time at his hand, but it turned out to be a call to action.”

freezepage.com/1535474677TSTRMVPXRP

Attached: h98029.jpg (740x465, 86.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/01/09/opinion/joe-arpaio-senate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for Joe "dont let em go" arpaio

Oh no! he put the stabby beaners in jail! big crime, joe.
Jesus fucking Christ, if Arizonans are going to turn on him for something they once applauded because the media told them to, that's beyond sad. Whoever wrote that article needs to be hung off a freeway by their brown friends.

Thats all I needed to hear.

GOT TO GET TOUGH, GO JOE
A real American hero.

That's why America was not founded as a democracy but a constitutional republic.

The FF would pull out the eyes of the CNN workers with pliers.

Only in clown world would something like this happen?

Tl;dr:
Yeah.

Actually they would have just shot them or tar and feathered them while making them drink their own tea right out of the kettle. Not that kind of sick jew movie horse crap you just mentioned.

After they hear CNN covering up ghastly crimes such as a nigger abducting a white child on Christmas to torture the child to death with a welder's torch?

Arizona seems to be a have and breeding ground for corruption and liberalism, with McCain and the recent Islamic compound getting covered up. Something is going on there.
Regardless of how Arizona is changing, the man's getting old, he can't keep doing it forever. The man has been dragged through the mud and never gave up. I agree, he is a true American hero.

No Trump bump?

20 years ago there were a lot fewer Mexicans and the California cucks hadn't moved in yet. I hardly ever saw non-Whites where I lived. It's scary how the kikes have only needed a few generations to completely fuck up the entire country.

Speaking of AZ.

Who is everyone voting for?

20 years ago is just 1 generation dude.

Arpaio is a dipshit and said he supported DACA. So much for america's toughest sheriff.
nytimes.com/2018/01/09/opinion/joe-arpaio-senate.html

AZ anons, you guys need to vote Kelli Ward and Ken Bennett in the primary today.
/r/the_cuckold is going to vote for the neocon shit McSally (pro amnesty) and Doug Ducey (who will appoint Cindy McCain to the senate seat)

If you support DACA it's logically impossible to support stronger borders because at that point citizenship is a matter of squatter's rights.

yeah. We essentially have a defacto amnesty in that anyone already here is statistically not going to go back (owing to the spinelessness of this administration and many others).

Shameful that this man is left out to pasture.

Attached: Obama Birth Certificate.webm (640x360, 6.34M)

see:
investigation of birth certificate or not, the old fuck flipped on deporting the beaners and is also fucking us by likely throwing this election to mcsally.

Fox Jews is too busy replacing the Pope with a nigger.

Should have known Soros money would be used to stop Arpaio. This country is so garbage.

Arpaio is a spoiler. He doesn't even want to deport the illegals in this country but because "muh tuff sheriff" he is pulling votes away from Kelli Ward who is the only viable candidate who wants deportations and immigration restriction.

Correction, your country isnt garbage, its been piled on with garbage.
I say ths completely unironically America as a country beyond all of the (((US administration/deep state))) is one of a kind that is richer in culture and heritage than you may realise. America was/is fucking amazing, but you currently have a parasite problem that needs to be addressed.

Voted Ward. Martha McSally has too many radio ads/too much money thrown at her campaign for me to think she's anything but McCain 2.0.
I'm pretty sure Joe knows he had 0 chance of winning and McSally/neocons paid him to run to split votes off of Ward.

As much as I respect Sheriff Joe, he really wasn't in the running.
And the (((MSM)) would rather cease to broadcast than publicly admit that Sheriff Joe even exists right now. Once he loses, then they'll anounce that he was running, then they'll publicly gloat.
The Left has no idea how much pure hatred they are generating towards themselves.

Who is the campaign geniuses that never promoted, "Yo Joe!"? It's a phrase that works for everyone below 45yrs old, the people he would need to swing in the first place because Boomers are cucks.

Attached: not gay.jpg (1043x608, 146.56K)

Joe needed Zig Forums

Go Joe!
He used to be my Sheriff

Most of his opposition is coming from illegals that are voting and leftists that have moved to Arizona since Trump was elected.

It’s basically Atzlan agenda.

In Arizona it’s the kike mob. The Chanbad runs everything. A single Rabbi runs the entire valley.

Chabbad.

I voted for “Jail the Wetbacks” Joe, the other two women running are a joke. People still love Joe in these parts. Already reports of kike trickery at the polls.

Ward is a sideshow. I don’t vote for women fellow AZ user. But if she pulls it off I’ll have to vote for the broad in Nov. Fucking Mudslime running on the Dem ticket. Not in my goddamn state.

Looks like the swamp is winning big in AZ tonight.

AZ needs to deport all beaners. Pic related is what happens when you allow beaners and women to vote and run for political office. Pro DACA pro amnesty mexishit beating a white veteran. lol

Attached: Capture.PNG (1169x199, 110.11K)

Confirmed, but there is a strong white nationalist presence here and always has been. When DOTR kicks off that Jew will be the first to hang.

I don’t want to hear it. When I needed help those fuckers turned their backs on me.

They literally fed me to the Kike mob and fucking laugh about it still to this day.

You want to know who I spoke to last night before I went to sleep? The President.

Sheriff?

Nope, I know the current Sherriff though. He still owes me a favor.

I have never met Sherriff Joe. I have heard nothing that I wouldn’t believe about him.

Be that as it may the faggots that “betrayed” you are the WNs I know around here. I’ve been doing a lot of work against the Jew here I know a lot of my brothers do the same. Don’t black pill on us, this is /our/ land now fuck the Jew and his puppets. And tell GEOTUS Zig Forums says he needs to start dropping the hammer and get rid of the Jews around him. I know for a fact someone close to him lurks.

Just tipping it over the line to fraud the voters and forward the Mexico-Canada-USA superstate. The average ignoramus just votes for a letter not a candidate, they don't realize that the endgame is to erase all borders

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 7.18.41 PM.png (924x686, 379.56K)

great job arizona

Jump the border beaner! Jump the border and refuse to speak english. Purge the american from YOUR lands

Attached: Rightful mexican clay.png (980x891, 92.54K)

i voted for him
sad hes not winning

Why does Arizona love Zionists so much?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1656x1267 230.07 KB, 73.97K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1400x1520 107.84 KB, 1.48M)

Jesus. What a loser.

Why does that map keep getting better? How are they going to fuel their economy when they control that much of the US?

It's laughable how many boomers are here, it's impossible to find cheap housing that's not close to Section 8 niggers because 55+ housing takes up a lot of space and they're not gonna be dying any time soon.

A lot of new housing could have been built with the money Trump gave to Israel.

Trump should appoint Sheriff Joe to a cabinet or advisory position. Make him head of ICE or something.

He should drop out, support Ward, and make a run at the other seat.

McJew's vacant seat gets filled by Governor appointment.

They are all fucking degenerates as well.
They will all fuck their own coach if they can get it up.

Incorrect that wasn’t the offer. There were no queer options involved in the choices presented.

You’re just mad because I keep purple slapping you with the royal glove kikes.

the term will only be 3 years though, and the appointment is probably going to suck.

It's almost as if none of these ZOGbot politicians are on our side… Nope! We just have to vote harder.