What the FUCK is he planning?

Just saw this. Any thoughts on what he is planning? Is he going to breaking up the Google monopoly somehow? Suing them? I don't get it. What options are on the table?

Attached: trump.png (1177x1204, 329.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1034456273306243076
archive.is/oek9F
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_by_Google
twitter.com/Reuters/status/1034521097595703296
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archive?

I'm sick of seeing this boomer's face on Zig Forums. Go shill your ZOG emperor somewhere else.

Ironically all it takes is that tweet and now it is mainstream, people will discuss it, notice it, begin to look more into it, etc. That is all it takes to get the public to say "WTF is going on".

On top of that though, I do believe the admin has to eventually deal with the tech companies and their connections with hostile governments so I would expect something eventually coming that breaks them or, at the least, provides serious competition.

Reminder Google re-listed Zig Forums to drive shills here. Along with CNN having us on their homepage right now.

Attached: 8c2404f366641acb75a5cc1583a770af7fabe349da4fde5b9177f7064e9cd4e6.png (476x581 33.09 KB, 121.91K)

I pray so hard that "Trumps a Nazi!" chants of the left are the only true thing they will ever say.
I want it so bad that I'm willing to ignore the increase in billions to pissrael.
I'm riding this train til it derails.

Anti-trust would be my guess.

NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 23e2f97e987e8858aa8a84352529ae216fd0c7203031e84eccf0815ebcc2c867.png (850x461, 492.97K)

He is planning to post tweets until midterms and then never actually do anything policy-wise. Same thing he has been doing for his entire presidency.

SHERMAN ANTITRUST FUCKING WHEN MY DUDES?

There's an 80% chance he's going to do nothing, 20% chance he's going to stab us in the back again. Admit it already this kike shill is all talk, no action, unless it's for Israel's benefit..

HI Fake News CNN! Fake news is lying Jews!

Attached: A7B4B53B-3795-4EB3-9551-90C7EF17B758.png (460x258, 149.13K)

That would not do anything. Taking a large company that censors its services and breaking it up into smaller companies that all censor their services is not a solution.

Fucking Jewgle.

He means he's going to sick the FCC or FTC naive in this bit, not sure which would be doing this after google.
I assumed this is why he's allowing ATT to gobble up more and more as it allows ATT to be split up VIA antimonopoly laws. Same goes for google et al.

ead and diaf larp

I don't give a shit if he's a like loving oil driller.
Anything unjustly deemed controversial he mentions gets as many eyes on it as shit like IOTBW, and some of those eyes can be shown the light.

We wouldn't have that with any other president in a ZOG.

NORMALFAGS GETS OUT

Attached: c56.png (1132x1000, 248.22K)

You would be correct except in the case of Google, it being broken up fundimentally breaks how the business would operate. Say if chrome OS was broken from Google search and alphabet was divorced from Google fiber, Google search couldn't afford the same type of people they hire right now, chrome OS would not be supported as much because they couldn't collaborate with Google search, etc.

Hai…. I just came here from google, CNN sent me, wat do?

Attached: 1b14142d27d2dbceefdcb718b2b3217d737e7b9d1904d45738056e234bd7ba42.png (480x360 548.58 KB, 1.59M)

Adding referendums to the Constitution so people can figure out real solutions would be a great idea. But he won't do that. Because it's not like real news organizations would like him more. They would probably be much worse. So I don't expect him to do anything except keep kvetching. Punishing Zuckerberg for saying nazis should have their say on his platform is a strong possibility.

He is a very good actor to keep pretending msm isn't just doing business as usual. Bush gave them Iraq and they still insulted him every chance they got. White men can be portrayed as masculine. It may seems= worse than normal to him because he watched mostly liberal media for half a century. It's shocking to him too see channels he laughed along with on Bush stories now insulting him but it's just business as usual.

WEW LADS

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1034456273306243076
archive.is/oek9F

FOX has the highest ratings and is right leaning. As the most popular news in America, they should have more representation online, yet are somehow not showing up in results.
CNN is one of lowest rated shows - lower than random alien conspiracy theory tv shows; yet shows up in all search results first page.
Web traffic shows CNN slightly higher in rankings than FOX - Country rank 31 for CNN and 33 for FOX. However, stats are significantly different for actual metrics.

FOX
Avg. Visit Duration - 00:06:25
Pages per Visit - 3.08
Bounce Rate - 53.14%
US Visits - 89.86%
Canada Visits - 2.96%
UK Visits - 0.94%

Traffic Sources:
Direct Visits - 63.86%
Referrals - 11.09%
Search - 18.08%
Social Media - 5.68%

CNN
Avg. Visit Duration - 00:03:55
Pages per Visit - 2.42
Bounce Rate - 55.80%
US Visits - 72.00%
Canada Visits - 7.18%
UK Visits - 2.48%

Traffic Sources:
Direct Visits - 62.93%
Referrals - 2.40%
Search - 26.54%
Social Media - 7.05%

Clearly there is some kind of bias against conservative media - not just Trump related news. FOX is the highest rated TV show. They are sourced more often for referral traffic. CNN has virtually no referral traffic. Social media, another censoring platform, is significantly in favour of CNN, despite it being the least popular news source in America. Then, the main claim - search results - CNN has a massive advantage for search results over FOX, the most popular news network in America DESPITE nearly the same internet traffic and country rankings online.
Additionally, FOX dominates CNN in actual reader retention, bounce rates and engagement. FOX is over 6 minutes (!!!) for the average reader. CNN is under 4 minutes. FOX readers view far more pages on average and, based on the durations, actually read the articles posted.
The only difference in traffic is also from foreign sources - CNN has a rather large Canada and UK (relative to both bein American focused news) advantage, likely from search results from these foreign countries looking for American news.
FOX has higher engagement, retention and durations online than CNN. They have more Americans viewing it, is the highest rated American news network, and more referral traffic. Yet CNN dominates social media (proven liberal bias and censorship) and search results (Google dominated and they are proven liberal bias, even working with Obama and Clinton on their campaigns). How? It can't be organic. There's no reason for a bottom of the barrel news network to have such a huge online presence - but only from social media and search engine results.
The only conclusion is tech giant collusion against conservative sites. This is just a FOX vs CNN sample. Conservative pundits, blogs, youtubers, news sites and other personalities are all victim to this same pattern. They can have more direct traffic, viewer engagement, referrals, etc, yet lag behind by ridiculous margins in only 2 major areas - search and social media. It's impossible for the metrics to skew this way naturally.

As for what to do about it - classify social media and internet search as public spaces and essential parts of life that are to be governed by the constitution and rights to free speech and freedom from restrictions/banning/shadowbanning/throttling/etc. unless proven illegal activity (cp/harassment/threats/etc).

Attached: fakeNewsBuyChineseTraffi.png (2048x3069, 1.37M)

So tell me Shareblue.
Is moving the embassy which allowed Trump to pull the much wanted one-state israel only solution off the table a kike ploy?
Are black birthrates below replacement a kike ploy?
Are hispanic birthrates the lowest in over a decades a ploy?
Is white birth rates being #1 for the first time in over a decade a ploy?

If yes to any of the above: explain, with detail; how.

fixed
polite sage

Attached: 2.PNG (587x116 790.16 KB, 12.87K)

youre are boomer, youre a zog shill

Google didn't "re-list" us. Codenigger just gave board owners the option to allow search crawlers on their board or not. 8chans index is still blocked for example while /b/ is not because Dysnigger allows indexing

better than hilldawg

-faceless orwell bird of google and tiwtter
-orwell face of donald trump

you realize that dems only have themselves to blame

That's incredibly ironically backward.
It's provably backward. Source: this thread. Source: meeting of tech giant's CEOs etc. to stop Trump and conservative wins this '18 election. Source: the past 12+ years.

The double think and projection is astounding as always.

Attached: 3.PNG (612x508 20.5 KB, 92.68K)

Trump literally says CNN has right to exist and speech despite fake news and that conservatives should have their voice heard too. CNN actually told US citizens it was illegal to view Hillary's leaked emails and only they could legally do it and to listen to only what they say on the matter.

Attached: fakeNewsCNNYouHeardVsSaidWeavesRiot.jpg (495x768 1.14 MB, 97K)

Attached: 5.PNG (615x171 14.9 KB, 17.92K)

You should get a hand-truck to haul that nose around.

Attached: free air.jpg (1400x933, 664.25K)

No, a zionist whose entire family is jewish isn’t going to break up the jewish media monopoly.

Attached: 1.PNG (611x418, 47.18K)

He could cut ties between the government and all those social media platforms.

The thing that they start mentioning Zig Forums again means they are aware of its existence and are possibly preparing for the shilling before the mid-term elections.

donald trump is a jew serving jew interests. he isn't "planning" anything remotely good for white males. just fuck off r/The_Cuckold

looking forward to this tbh, the only place to recieve credible news is in the hurt locker

I agree with the entire first sentence of this post.

Attached: Hello Chaim.png (862x442, 342.84K)

The problem isn't because Google is hiding good news, it's because there aren't any good jews.

Not "males," MEN.

You fuck off, Shareblue.

Attached: 1.PNG (619x352, 40.96K)

Attached: 95F37960-9218-4AAB-9427-6859B50E526A.png (564x452, 93.1K)

shouldn't you be busy fucking your BASED nigger ape and making more BASED mutt trump voters, cuck?

Attached: d544579ff6ba92f2a602d0e0248dd4664e36cbb86f88e0b372eb220344a65b9a.png (2046x1306, 1.47M)

Kill yourself moshe.

I preferred when the media and normies flocked to 4chan and left us alone. Now the private channels are the only place we can do our R/I in peace without their low intellectual value bullshit.

Still though, the mere fact CNN has us there raises questions of interest for me. I mean, shit… all anyone has to do is google "American inventor" to see how rigged it is. Or "white couple", or a hell of a lot of things. It's one of the most rigged bullshit fests out there and CNN, as usual, tells us what to look into while they try to hide their corrupt paid off practices.

Nice try bugman. Is the soy to your liking today? Or ya need some extra hormones for that special kick?
Fuck off back to hell, you will hang someday.
Not even a (you), fuck you, fuck you so fucking much shill.

Attached: Jigger.jpg (501x332, 74.59K)

Go back, just go back.
Or stay and stfu.
Once you come here, you are here forever

JUST

Attached: 1528914817215.gif (2000x1153, 365.09K)

I disagree with this, the only good thing is it allows normalfags to easily stumble on some but that's it. Shill invading is hardly a redpill, nor is it an obvious one at that.

Nice meme.
But incorrect. Im italian and not the same user. Just a dude who spotted a very telling word in a very telling context.

If he only knew, user; there is no 'fixing' this situation without the FINAL SOLUTION. I'd like to see him put a band-aid on Babylon. I mean, I commend him for trying but honestly if he think there is something 'fixable' about what is happening with the ZOG JEW world order he has other issues. Also, he wasn't exactly paying attention to his press when he was elected as well if he is trying this at this point. Look at the first card and the last card. Babylon Falls as the Trump Tower…and the last card the Star or the Age of Aquarius, the Next Age. Notice as well that all the 'stars' on the card are White European people?
14 STARS WITH 8 POINTS EACH STAR; PROTECT BY THE STAR; SO THE FINAL END IS 14/88; THE FUTURE IS OURS; IT BELONGS ONLY TO US; WE, EUROPEANS, ARE THE ONLY FUTURE OF THE EARTH; WE ARE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD

So good question…that was my two cents on the matter.

Attached: astrology-age-of-aquarius-zodiac-constellation.jpg (722x580 67.14 KB, 1.15M)

Even the lügenpresse has to report that the alphabets are corrupt and in league with the Clinton mob and foreign enemies, but they need to keep that delusional fantasy of communist tyrants being the "victims" alive.

Attached: folkmusicstops.jpg (525x496, 35.98K)

Shill invasion isn't a redpill by itself, no - but it is a great opportunity for us to hand them redpills.

Besides, at this point we have no choice but to make the best of it.

That second pic is beyond irony considering they just fired up their shill2.0 teams.

Take your meds, don't come back.

Fuck off and die kike.

That's exactly how it works. News can't lie, it's illegal and not protected speech. The past many decades didn't create a precedent allowing the press to lie. It created more and more evidence of (((their))) guilt.

You know, I think Trump was an optimist when he started his campaign, and a bit of a fool regarding the reality of this shit. But he's been forced to wake up over the last two years and is really beginning to understand how corrupt and fucked up everything has become.
I almost feel bad for him, but this is needed. He's probably more on fire than someone who's always known this shit was real. The recently converted can be more aggressive than the long standing believers simply due to the fact that the recently red pilled end up being angry about being lied to for so long.
The Republicucks need to get on board though. Stop being faggots.

is that you ethnoglobeanon?

I just checked Fox Jews to give them another chance since victim. Sure enough they're trying to install a nigger Pope. Please nuke us, Kim.

This seems likely.
I don't think he knew how bad shit was. I don't think he understood more than a small bit.

Google "The Greatest Story Never Told" and watch the whole thing.

this

Si

suicide

Attached: Reuters Top News on Twitter.png (782x758, 582.29K)

No selfies, moishe.

Trump should drone Sunder.

But Israel needs every last drone.

Why do I have to choose between dogshit and dogshit?

Attached: sunder.jpeg (302x167, 9.47K)

Trump: Google is censoring results!
Google: No, we’re not.
Anyone: *types ‘google china censorship’ into Google
Results: EVEN KIKEPEDIA ADMITS IT: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_by_Google

k

Attached: 0474130.png (500x572, 103.3K)

WTF is this utter horseshit? This is about as fucking globalist Luciferian as it gets.

Is this real?

If he is aware of "Mockingbird Media", and the Obama-administration allowing "Entertainment" to be legally considered "News"; how is he wrong? This would include FOX, as these networks are owned by less than 10 private individuals that are all Cohencidentally ashkeNAZI

What are the implications of this? What does this even mean? (I build search indexes occasionally for my data projects)

First amendment doesn't' protect private property if it's open to the public and so large it becomes remotely necessary to use.
I wish I had saved the SCOTUS opinion on this, but I didn't like a retard

where is that image that compared search results b/t Google, Bing, and Yahoo for Clinton and Trump? That's an easy redpill graphic.

FAKE & GAY

You want a fucking cookie?

twitter.com/Reuters/status/1034521097595703296

Attached: Capture.PNG (576x462, 443.21K)

Checked. I'll take a chocolate chip one if you're offering.

Would be nice if the mods pinned some solid redpill threads with stuff like this

He's a Jew nigglet, he won't do any thing, he'll let al the bad stuff happen like he's been doing.

Attached: mgsfrog.jpg (787x1015, 115.29K)

It’s only needed for newfags, which we don’t want here.

>(((we))) don't want new blood, goyim! Stagnate and die out slowly!

Attached: IMG_0452.JPG (500x461, 154.24K)

He's stacking the SCOTUS for reasons like this. Social media is going to be deemed a public square by the SCOTUS.
These kikes will rue the day they killed off Scalise to try and put Loretta Lynch in the SCOTUS.

Attached: idiot - Google Search.png (1896x936, 1.43M)

when will you niggers run out of money.

what?

well you keep getting funds to come shill over here for a penny per post, I am just wondering when that shekel well will run dry

I'm not for trump, I'm just saying he would faggot.