<Mod Edit: Anchored because it's old and misleading, it's just you're regular Tuesday Brazilian gore

Attached: pyCKVHdCEM4nB8Kp.mp4 (352x640, 2.12M)

kike-free shameless self-bumb

Spread it fucking everywhere you cunts

That's old, and from SA as in South America (Brazil). The murder reportedly happened in Rio Branco, state of Acre, Brazil. Miss Chubby was 19 years old and her name was Déborah Bessa. She belonged to the criminal faction of the Bonde dos 13. Her mutilated corpse was found on January 13, 2018. Perps are members of the drug trafficking gang Comando Vermelho

checked
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

BUT GOY THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE SOME (((GROUP))) SAID SO AND ONLY 47 FARMERS ARE KILLED PER YEAR!!!

Absolutely livid

Attached: 1421684960767.gif (488x519, 399.79K)

Yeah, does look like spics to be honest. Spics are just one step above niggers…

Calm down, racists. They thought she was trying to put a hex on their land. They did the right thing according to their value system.

From what I can understand they're not talking in Spanish or Portuguese

spic or not that's still fucked up

old video. Pretty sure this was on liveleak a while ago.

We should conquer the savages there and populate it with peaceful Christians.

Just kidding. We should raise taxes on white people and give the money to jewish organizations who will study the situation and make recommendations.

Attached: jackson_portrait-P.jpeg (1038x539, 370.04K)

Reading about it on jewgle translated spic news. Apparently she was involved in a number of executions herself. I don't know how any American can be so pro-open borders when Central and South America are such horrendous shit holes. If I didn't have a massive ocean as my border, I'd be wanting mines planted around the border to stop jungle-niggers from coming in.

SOUTH AFRICAN MUH ASS
THE WALL IS NEEDED SHIT LIKE THIS poor immigrants

SPREAD DIS INFO ….no it could inform people to south Americas problems and risks of letting in ILLEGALS BUT DO SO TRUTHFUL

go outside of your home and shoot a nigger now

hahah my bad. still though, kill them niggers but fuck this bean

That's nice. Make a fucking general already you useless twat.

That's what happens when all you want to do is spam your shit threads every 2 minutes.

holy fuck spread this

Attached: 1530141552.jpg (540x540, 92.49K)

Read before posting

Thread reported for disinfo kike shill trying to discredit "white nationalist conspiracy theories" about actual Boer genocide

Reminder that you'll get worse than she did, kike.

Also, saved the vid for later arguments about niggers in white society, just not ZA-specific.

REPORTED
TOTALLY FALSE OP

Nice to know the tactics Jared and his friends are taking though. Be on the lookout for more disinfo – confirm everything before spreading it around.

looking forward to the day when well after "free speech" has been banned by the Jewish system, all is reversed by the "Triumph of the Will", and anyone that utters the term 'Racist' gets OP's pic related'd

More like cut off all aid, wall the borders and build thorium cycle plants and remove ourselves from needing to deal with savages and move forward like responsible humans would.

A thread listing details of real attacks is a good idea though. Each and every one of them is a powerful redpill. Taken together they send only one message.
As fucked up as I feel after having watched that, the details of farm attacks in SA are much worse.