Leaked Hearing Ohr

leaked from someone in the hearing, all the politicians are here, say hello to the swamp, lurking at your every word! They know Mccain was killed.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (4020x4760, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/K0Yuz
archive.fo/j0qbZ#selection-4123.0-4123.28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The ants here have just been redpilled as fuck.

any proof as far as the legitimacy goes?

open it in a new window dum-dum

Bampin' because this image needs to be read.
don't slack faggots, read the damn thing. Niggers are being named

Bumping for interest. Hope I'm not being taken on another Q-user type ride.

This can't be real.
But at the same time, it reads like when I do play-by-play updates as I'm watching something live.

Looks real to me. I believe it. Nice to know there's always an user around when we need one

its probably bologna but I believe it

Go away, Q-LARPer.

It reads like he terminated his own life, rather than a murder.

wow, yet another nothingburger slide thread. sage and kill yourself OP

Until we see their corpses hanging from lampposts or bleeding into gutters AT OUR OWN HANDS, nothing is happening or will ever happen.

Could be real. Could be a LARP. The breaking with Page and Ohr having conflicting stories makes it seem real though.

Ids id habbedigg?

Attached: Gondola Hope.png (540x500, 2.87K)

I had a busy day today, did my part. Did you do your part user?

I read through the entire thing.
It's real.

Suicide is murder of one's self if it's done for selfish reasons.

We know all this for over a year, yet nothing was done. Justice can be administered without waiting for one of the main players to crack, there is a whole trail of documents and communication ffs.

In the end I want to know, the "Trump put prostitutes in Moscow to piss on the bed" was indeed /pol user intoxication fed to Rick Wilson? Because if true, the joke was on us and it created half of NeverTrumper idiots - giving RINOS power to stall wall funding and deportation of illegals.

it certainly was made up by Zig Forums, user

I was taking issue with was killed, which implies another party, you bloody autist.

I’m skeptical of everything but for some reason this rings true. Doubt anything will come of it though. Dems threw McCain under the bus when he ran against king nigger. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he takes the fall at the end of this.

Since when is the proper use of language in context of philosophical concepts autistic?
I used more words to say you are both correct and described how.

We elected the president of the United States, user. What fucking joke is that? For all the power the kikes have, we beat them at their own game with the fucking Internet. It's not our fault that Trump's a zionist sack of shit.

Your terminology isn't even correct, you're abusing the language to frame it in a religious context. To which I will add, McCain is likely burning in hell.

First

fucking

column

Q nigger larp

Fuck me. I'm so triggered I'm turning into a reddit faggot.

McCain was a fall guy, they intentionally ran him as a wacko to further their communist plot to take over America, there are people with ties to the KGB running for office as democrats as we speak

Don't you mean "70 former FBI agents are running as Democrats"?

About time they clued in.

Attached: ddb21d2d42a3e5f25ee089ef30cafaa3aa85ed65e8494b6bb69bad40ce0559e2.jpg (305x346, 17.54K)

It's not from Q, Hershel.

Not everything works on your schedule.

Not Q.

Why are you kikes so butthurt anyway? If it's just a larp, then your best best is to say nothing and let disinfo get out there. But your kiked egos…

Joke was used as ammunition by the enemy. There is not enough to elect a man, he need to have loyal connections to support and fund his agenda.
and they know - now the purge is in full swing and I think is just the beginning. They will not stop until they'll create their own 1984

I was there almost reading it live. Somehow I suspected he was larping. I miss those times.

Reported for supporting Q-LARP. You have a containment board, yid. >>>/qresearch/
No one said it was, dipshit. Learn how to read.

I never brought religion into this.

I believe it, but like the user I don't think anything will happen.
Politicians are all corrupt and protect eachother, even if they claim to be mortal enemies.

Fuck off back to half, nigger.

Look out for (((events))).

Attached: happening forecast.jpg (1846x856, 173.32K)

Reminder that nothing is going to happen about this hearing, and that I have fucking told you so more times than I can count.
archive.fo/K0Yuz
archive.fo/j0qbZ#selection-4123.0-4123.28

Yeah, great spin on a LARP if anything. I want to believe, but elegant nonetheless.

Digits confirm. Bad info releases and they fall back on their false flag playbook. Poor UK kids gonna have to fall for the jews on fri.

yea but the build up to the possible happenings is so fun

Attached: 1520018510523.png (1109x413, 213.37K)

I want to believe. But I would rather witness.

Fuck off, masochist.

(checked)
Oh well.

Attached: chucky_doom.png (573x657, 607.65K)

It's not from Q, this is congressAnon.

I mean, I want to believe it. I actually do believe it, but there's no way to verify this until it starts coming to light by more official channels. And we really do need verification of this to become public and unavoidable if the general populace is ever going to get off their asses.

Until then, this just falls into OMG U GUISE ITS REALLY HONESTLY ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING HOLY SHEEEIIIIITit's not actually happening pls no bully levels of bullshit-I-want-to-believe LARP. No matter how true it is, until we see real details being disclosed to the public on a scale that absolutely cannot possibly be ignored or deflected, nothing will fucking happen.

If enough people believe in a LARP, it changes the fabric of reality, and becomes real.