Faceburg Whistleblower

Facebook engineer reveals how colleagues 'attack – often in mobs – anyone who opposes left-leaning ideology', rip down Trump posters and silence criticism of Islam.

Brian Amerige, a Facebook engineer, called out company's 'political intolerance'. In an internal message, he said staff personally attack and threaten anyone who does not conform to a 'left-leaning ideology.

He claims Facebook staff tore down posters welcoming Trump supporters. Said employees regularly propose removing Peter Thiel from the board because he is a Trump supporter. He accused staff of 'being quick suggest firing people who turn out to be misunderstood, and even quicker to conclude our colleagues are bigots.

Amerige added 'We have made 'All Lives Matter' a fireable offense'. He also accused Facbook of 'putting Palmer Luckey through a witch hunt because he paid for anti-Hillary ads.

'We ask HR to investigate those who dare to criticize Islam's human rights record for creating a 'non inclusive environment'' he added.

archive.is/n7Nf4

Attached: 17w0vo.jpg (768x768 2.2 MB, 19.37K)

Attached: Facebook_staff_call_out.png (816x1564, 224.96K)

Good luck. It takes A LOT to removed a board member. One of the ways is unanimous vote of other members with reason. "Because he supports Trump!!!" is not a reason.

It is when the Jews wish it to be. When they don't, it isn't. That's how being in charge works. And if you point this out, you're a Nazi who needs physical violence to correct your wrong behavior.

Attached: 28_Years_for_Display_of_Flag.jpg (1280x720, 173.73K)

You know nothing. Kill yourself.

like what happened to the firefox ceo?

This. There is literally no real rule of law in America anymore - laws apply only to white people. Non-whites and especially Jews are allowed to break laws. Non-whites are prosecuted more lightly than whites, and Jews aren't prosecuted at all - if you wonder why this is take a look at the names of the employees (Judges, DAs, etc.) of your local (((judicial system))).

Doubtful. This would cause many jews to be pulled out of board positions. Once the ball gets rolling it's hard to stop.

A hired and fired position.
Not even remotely comparable to board member.

A company wide memo complaining about an inability to criticize immigration, religion or gender can be seen as coercion and discrimination. Strict federal guidelines open liability against any employer in the U.S. including Facebook to litigation even in the case of unintentional discrimination under codes:

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964

8 U.S. Code § 1324b - Unfair immigration-related employment practices {[Section a.5] [Section [b.1]]}

This is why the following political discussions are generally forbidden in the workplace during new hire orientations:
-Sex
-Pregnancy
-Religion
-National origin
-Disability (physical or mental)
-Age (for workers over 40)
-Military service or affiliation
-Bankruptcy or bad debts
-Genetic information
-Citizenship status (for citizens, permanent residents, temporary residents, refugees, and asylees)

His complaint that people inform the HR department of criticism regarding immigration, Islam and gender is a form coercion. The rest of the memo is riddled with discriminatory statements that employees should go to HR to resolve after the publication of the memo itself. HR partially exists to protect the company from litigation, and also to protect employees from illegal discriminatory practices. i.e. HR helps Facebook not get sued by handling employees who break federal workforce guidelines.

Attached: FB_IMG_1534887364098.jpg (672x960, 74.4K)

I know all that you stupid faggot.
How much money do those people usually have? How much money does Thiel have? That's a difference and you're fucking changing context and it's a kike move.

Filtered kike.

Attached: 1463800676556.jpg (800x800, 359.25K)

They didn't get 28 years for the flag retard they got 28 years for brandishing. Fucking read the story before you make yourself look like a retard. Christ what do you think waving a gun around at a child's birthday party is going to not get you a huge amount of prison time?

Yeah 28 years for defending your property from niggers, fucking based

Nigger they drove into a public park and started waving guns at niggers are you fucking retarded?

Learn to format your OP properly faggot.

Kill yourself leddit.

There are men serving less for murder and rape. Might as well just shoot them and not stop until the government kills you.

Since when is that illegal?

according to who? the niggers who started shit and then called the cops when they couldn't just jump a white person? I guess gentle-giant Mike Brown and MUH BABY Trayvon were executed as well

No.

Attached: bypass.gif (320x165 1.18 KB, 562.83K)

Fucking JEW

Attached: Yidder.png (496x358, 26.27K)

But nobody uses Facebook here, right? We're all posting from a Gentoo workstation, right?

But nobody uses Facebook here, right? We're all posting from a Gentoo workstation through Tor, right?

Attached: Moshe Making Friends.jpg (698x468, 149.39K)

All except that tor honeypot crap. I steal library/starcucks/college/hospital/mall wifi etc. and move around a lot.

you have no power here

no you don't

Yes, I do. As I don't give it back I'm sure as fuck not borrowing it. Some is free, some not so much. Get gud. Look for unsecured neighbors.

Lol Wtf are you talking about

react js is hugely popular tool for making web pages, open sourced by facebux

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 18.47.05.png (1504x1274, 261.57K)

god I wish boomers were actually racist, world would've been a lot better off

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1650x182 382.38 KB, 25.22K)

A useful lolberg. I'm impressed.

PAJEETDEVS NEED TO FUCKING DIE

Nice. The butterfly war is heating up

Selling nets, come get your nets!

Attached: Ancestor.jpg (1650x1275, 209.04K)

this

(no (you) for you.)

It's natural that those things are generally forbidden in the workplace, the problem is that these rules are selectively enforced, and they are enforced excessively harshly against people who aren't hyper SJWs. This causes a lot of the problems people have with HR departments - HR *doesn't* seem to act as a neutral force that protects companies from litigation, but instead it often seems to act as a means of enforcing political solidarity.

SJWs love HR departments, because it's a low-skill high-power position. This is why there's some industries that SJWs don't thrive in. For example, SJWs don't thrive in STEM-flavored academia: the people who make hiring decisions are the people who do the work. (They have begun to get a foothold and they are acting like SJWs do, but they are far from the majority right now.)

There's just no peace to be found in this world.

facebux encoding star of david into one of the most common web development tools logo. subconscious propaganda. thousands of codefags see this logo daily. sage for ot

Eat a bullet, nigger.

It's not unlawful if you are a jewniggerfed, shareif, or poliz. Then you can wave your firearm at anyone, anytime. You can even shoot people acting while like a fool on the dance floor. That is, until someone takes these niggers to court for establishing a distinction between private citizens and public servants using selective enforcement of laws.

Dumb and powerful. The most dangerous type of evil.

Facebooks official policy:
SHUT IT DOWN

Wow, I don't know about the rest of you guise, but I am just flabbergasted!
How could a media organization run by a Jew POSSIBLY be left-leaning and bigoted against conservative traditional values?
I am so blindsided by this that I really can't think of anything to say.

Attached: Astounded.jpg (361x305, 12.81K)

This

What do you expect from Mr (((Zuckerberg)))?

Attached: Mark_Zuckerberg_Reveals_Illuminati_Symbol_on_the_Inside_of_his_Hoodie-sGssbaktT1I.webm (640x360, 7.31M)

I guess the attention is good? It just feels like the cucked google memo all over again because of these guys just calling for "acceptance of political diversity". You're using the lefts language and frame of thinking. You are asking for "acceptance" and "tolerance" from people who are trying to silent you by near any means necessary. How can you be subject to such treatment and your response be "please accept me and tolerate me and I've accepted and tolerated you". Don't you get it dummy? That was the ruse! You were sucked into accepting and tolerating people who hated you as they amassed sufficient power to destroy you.

Things will only change when we acknowledge that the lunatics are running the asylum; and take appropriate action to restore sanity. To expect an improvement in their behavior is foolish. They will only become worse. Their demands will only increase

of course, we already knew they were doing this.

Just because you already knew doesn't mean that there are potential allies who wouldn't have looked it up if it didn't make the rounds. All awareness of this is positive. The documentation is vital in the current system

Last year James Damore , this year Brian Amerige , not exactly the avalanche of whistle blowers we expected but then again who wants to get canned from their 80-100k a year job and go back to being a code monkey for some shitty app design start up

Attached: A33733AC-7F3E-45C3-9DBA-8D128CF89546.jpeg (568x335, 60.1K)

Kikes are always posting disinfo to make pro-whites look retarded.

Anyone with a shred of integrity

They did? I saw the videos. I didn't see any guns. Sounds like a bunch of lying niggers got a nice gibs me dat day thank to a shady probably jew like (((you))).

Attached: Javascript Will Never Die My Friend.jpg (550x335, 48.58K)

Isn't what they're doing illegal?

t. Sent from an iPhone

Pretty much, but this is OK. The vendetta system will start making a comeback sooner than later. It's inevitable in societies with unfair or nonexistent justice systems.

Why can't they?

I mean this seriously. I truly place a considerable amount of blame for the rapes, destruction of western idealism, attack of the nuclear family, murders a plenty in many countries and the dumbing down of society on Zuckerberg and those like him who pushed PC to such a high level that it legitimately broke down society in many areas. On top of that and even worse was his limiting and non allowance of counter ideas to be discussed thus making the issue even worse. On top of that his sneaky yet fucking obvious relationship with China where we all know he has been selling all data to them since day one and has his handler wife looking over his shoulder when doing it while running her "organ donation" non profit.

Long story short, he deserves absolutely no mercy at all and those like him, the same. I don't think I have ever said this, ever, hell I have never even thought it if memory serves as it simply isn't the way I think/talk but I would not only not shed a single tear if I woke up one morning and read in the paper he died but I would be extremely happy if that happened and I think society/the globe would be better off if that happened. He is a literal disease to society that needs to be cleansed for many reasons not least of all to erase one of the most hideous visuals a human being has ever had from the gene pool. I mean look at that fucking guy. But I digress, I really would be so pleased if a fucking hurricane blew him away to the middle of shark infested waters.

One such preoccupation of mine is exactly this. I've found that incandescent lights help me sleep better, even if there is a CFL or LED replacement for them.

antislide bump

200-300k for those holding phds in the more senior functions.

Well no one. They have their name and are known for research abilities. They won't be able to turn to other tech companies for a similar 200k+ salary, so they would need to go to university…. which pays them like 4 times less. Nobody wants to lose their job to work another highly stressful job for only 1/4 or 1/3 the salary.

CHECKED
Revealing trips don't lie.

Their tactics sound a lot like the shills invading this board.

Being non-white is highly popular too, quantity /= quality.

This.

Checked, just watch stormfront fedora propaganda in this site.

WTF is this picture? Also, wtf is a 30 year old boomer? Like really, what is the meaning behind calling someone a 30 year old boomer? Are 30 year olds unrepentant christian zionists now?

I worked with a muslim once who explained it like this:
"There is no need for a diversity of religious beliefs. Why listen to someone else's opinion if you know for a fact they are wrong?" Because they are not muslim, so it is not possible for them to have the truth, so why waste time pretending to listen to them?"
Same thing here with liberals, why have political discourse when they already know they are right because their professor at uni and salon.com gave them their opinions, and they are definitely, positively the only correct opinions, and since they know you do not have those liberal opinions (shown by you daring to question things), why waste time talking to you? Why not just get you fired?"

I know. They have kikes on their team and I deal with them frequently. They move on real quick when you point out their dual-citizenship.

Attached: overload.gif (425x425, 448.22K)