Judge dismisses all charges against 3 'extremist Muslim' New Mexico compound suspects

Judge dismisses all charges against 3 'extremist Muslim' New Mexico compound suspects

archive.fo/PMAWA

Attached: 3ae52f_compound-searched-children-removed-04025-friday-aug-2018-photo-released-640x550.jpg (640x550, 62.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DwVjO
[email protected]/
krtnradio.com/2015/08/04/disciplinary-action-for-incoming-judge/
nmcourts.gov/uploads/directory/dfba84e5d8494a049bce1d7f1c89eeeb/Calendar_of_Judge_Chavez_27_to_31_August_2018_1.pdf
law.justia.com/cases/new-mexico/court-of-appeals/2016/34-46\6.html
krqe.com/news/new-mexico/judge-s-decision-draws-texas-sized-protest-to-taos/1393943669
web.archive.org/web/20180829235209/https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/ms-sarah-c-backus_id_G-8576828623877558831
8th.nmdas.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absolute fucking treason!

Motherfuckers scream and cry about doing something about the guns after every fucking shooting, now we gotta deal with goddamn Hogg 2024, meanwhile, goddamn pedo worshiping mohamedans get to kill toddlers and plan mass shootings with fucking impunity because our legal system is run by traitors for traitors.

Looks like this subhuman commie spic has been under scrutiny before.
archive.is/DwVjO

Disgusting. And of course a non-white judge, and the other judge makes me want to hang em high.

I call Bullshit!

his owners got him off. I wonder if we'll be seeing more of him or if this project is scrapped

What was the name of that first judge bitch who let them roll with 20k bond?

Emilio's email:

[email protected]/

He's a…special lookin fella, ain't he?

Attached: District Judge Emilio Estevez.png (822x362, 179.13K)

DESTROY THE BEANER

www.noethics.net/News/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11736:-judge-emilio-chavez-of-raton-nm-ethical-misfit&Itemid=82

www.santafenewmexican.com/news/local_news/state-high-court-censures-taos-da-prosecutor-turned-judge-over/article_a1add12a-e0b0-11e5-b720-4390826e3218.html

krtnradio.com/2015/08/04/disciplinary-action-for-incoming-judge/

Seems this faggot has a history of fuckery

Attached: Chavez Estevez.png (1147x738, 205.3K)

I hope the trend of appointing foreigners to government jobs is long past. It's outright retarded.

And uh, can anyone explain this shit? Euroland laws affecting Tokyo based VPN node da fuq?

Attached: Archive IS 451 Error using Tokyo VPN.png (1079x378, 43.71K)

Hmmm

Attached: Screenshot (5388).png (820x464, 205.98K)

His court calender for the month:

nmcourts.gov/uploads/directory/dfba84e5d8494a049bce1d7f1c89eeeb/Calendar_of_Judge_Chavez_27_to_31_August_2018_1.pdf

How the fuck did this guy get to the bench…

Attached: Screenshot (5389).png (759x439, 44.24K)

I heard thenovich talking about this and he said it wasn't all on the judge, that the prosecution dropped the ball.

Does anyone know the specifics on how these court deadline time-lines go, because that sounds a little fishy.

Archive it. Paste the urls into archive.is. My archive link is the first link you gave. Always archive in case information about this pepper picker gets shoahed from the internet.

thernovich benefits from a kikes judicial system so of course he would be trying to downplay this invader bean nigger fuck.

Put them into .IS, wayback machine, and DLed the pages in ZIP, PDF, TXT and HTML formats.

I don't even trust the archive sites at this point.

Attached: Chavez Sp 2.png (1206x258, 244.7K)

Attached: Chavez Sp 1.png (871x163, 17.97K)

This is some super shady shit that Zig Forums completely overlooked. It smells of glowshit so bad.

Summary
Some other damning stuff too. I don't remember.

All subhuman need extermination.

Taos District Court Judge Sarah Backus

Attached: 18226841013510.jpg (534x367, 18.18K)

law.justia.com/cases/new-mexico/court-of-appeals/2016/34-46\6.html

Thank you

I am confused. Even if they dismissed the child abuse charges because of the technicality, shouldn't therebe a shit ton of other charges? Stuff pertaining to the remains of the dead kid found at the site, or the whole conspiring to create school shooters?

Siraj Ibn Wahhaj and his partner Jany Leveille, Lucas Morton
Wahhaj sisters, Subhannah and Hurjah

These are the 5 towelheads, 3 were released by Backus with ankle bracelet requirements, the other 2, IIRC, were detained by federal order.

Ok, that makes something of a bit more sense.

Call every talkshow public political radio and spam this shit if you want to spread this shit.

Um, did pol know this bitch's alias was (((blumberg)))???

Attached: Sarah Backus Blumberg.png (867x450, 43.27K)

Calling them towelheads feels like downplaying the fact that these are black fucking niggers.

The fucking ape's dad was responsible for the 93 WTC bombing too.

(((pure coincidence)))
There was proof in the last thread about Backus showing she was a kike didn't save then, some fag has to have it.

Wasn't Mossad linked to those bombings somehow? Ryan Dawson mentioned something about the truck company or something…

Berry Berry inderesting

Attached: Sarah C Norbeck MYLIFE.png (714x557 233.91 KB, 68.04K)

I'd rather we just call them dead.

What the fuck, that’s retarded, apparently hundreds of other criminals have gotten off due to this rule too

First it's a kike cunt judge.

Then it's a spic judge.

Feds destroyed their compound as well. Nothing short of a full ethnic purge is going to solve the problems with law and justice in the United States. You can either have rule of law or (((diversity))) both cannot exist at the same time. This fact cannot be stressed enough to the normalfags. Show them that (((diversity))) kills whites and renders justice impossible.

Allowing Mexicans into this country as a mistake.

Attached: Sarah C Norbeck MYLIFE.png (896x3560 88.2 KB, 693.92K)

Possible gold

Attached: GOLD Backus Info.png (905x2176, 215.75K)

Bitch's got phones!

Attached: GOLD Backus Info Phones.png (374x237, 22.65K)

Okay let's get out there and protest this! Are there any groups besides this one guy from texas krqe.com/news/new-mexico/judge-s-decision-draws-texas-sized-protest-to-taos/1393943669 that are going to protest ? I was thinking of going there this weekend.

Attached: mugshot.png (247x287, 101.02K)

FIFY

America is a failed state and his white citizens one of the most cowardly nations on earth

Well, the only good news is this is a death sentence for the sand niggers. They obviously known something that can't come out in court.

in 1860 some guy in south carolina was busy tanning leather as an apprentice without a care in the world; two years later he was bayoneting people in the face in a field and seeing dudes having their legs sawed off. your observation applies only to the present and past; we have no idea what is to come.

How many times in the history of mankind do you think these words have been used. How many times were the ones who said it completely mowed over and mauled never to rise again after putting it to the test?

You have absolutely zero chance, none, zip.

MEXICAN national OOPS mexAMERICANO HOLDING MAJOR JUDICIAL INFLUENCE IN NEW MEXICO. lets a TERRORIST OFF SCOTT FREE BECAUSE (((REASONS)))

WE MAY GET PART and parceled for this FAILURE TO UPHOLD THE LAW ⚖ BUT AT LEAST the JUDGE ISN'T RACIST

Very first search result under his name and title, awwwmemes hahaha

Attached: chief-judge-jeff-mcelroy-biography-jeff-foster-mcelroy-currently-35876549.png (500x437, 69.75K)

The state can no longer be relied on for justice.

Happens when the state no longer represents its people, or is even comprised of its own people.

Attached: chief-judge-jeff-mcelroy.png (1201x4420 183.08 KB, 482.51K)

How do you figure? vigilante justice?

Leftists dont give a single fuck about it.

THEY HAD A DEAD BABY IN THE COMPOUND.

SPREAD THIS SHIT EVERYWHERE

=These camps were set up by the CIA.==

There will never be a prosecution.

web.archive.org/web/20180829235209/https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/ms-sarah-c-backus_id_G-8576828623877558831

what did these muslims do exactly? is this the "rape tree" camp thing?

CIA is going to suicide these dumb niggers. They know something that would come out in court otherwise there would be a court hearing.

This could be used as the catalyst to propel whites into action. This is a direct attack on our nation from within and should be seen as such.

It would have been interesting if it did go to trial and the judge ruled in their favor with some case law which could have set a precedent that WN could've use in the future

i'd like to see the livestream of that.
I'm furious atm. blood boiling.

thats probably part of the reason why it didn't go through tbh

UNDERCOVER (((OP))) CONFIRMED

Again?

fucking dominion scum

Attached: dukatweyoun.jpg (600x458, 40.18K)

100% connected to alphabet niggers.

This is almost as big as the last Vegas shooting. The Muslims were planning on attacking a hospital.
Something fucked up is happening in Arizona, it's becoming the new corruption capital of the US. Why?
This is THE most important event happening right now.

I'd believe it, but we need concrete proof, like something written by her or marriage records, not just an info search website.

By far but the only person we could have depended on for answers (Trump) isn't spilling so I have no fucking idea who else can inform the public on anything.

Fuck it.
I'll say it.
It's about time to realize that the US government & traditional law enforcement is fucking useless in cases such as this.
The only way to "get justice" is if the people rise up, get their pitchforks and their torches, and do the job, the old fashioned way, and start stringing up sand niggers like our ancestors once strung up lowly niggers who raped our women. The justice system continues to fail the people, because they are all liberals who would rather kiss the asses of these terrorist than enforce the laws.

Attached: lynching13.jpg (700x1151, 255.63K)

I am in no way provoking, unprovoked violence. I am simply frustrated that our system of justice, from the police officer on the street, to the highest courts in the land, have been compromised by leftist liberals who don't give a single fuck about the people or their safety anymore. If you guys have a better idea, I'm all ears.

Attached: Liberal belief vs reality.jpg (500x539, 49.29K)

Did you hear the new nigger conspiracy theory?
They want other niggers to think that all of their crime is done by white men in black people masks.
Niggers couldnt possibly be doing the things rap music has been telling them to do for decades, it has to be whitey.
We cant coexist with blacks in this country.

This is insane.

Also, don't forget that the terror compound ringleader is the son of NY imam, who according to Linda Sarsour, is an inspiration and a teacher to her.

Attached: linda-sarsour-imam-siraj-wahhaj-Getty-AP-640x480.jpg (637x480, 87.53K)

trips. checked. kekd.

What's even more insane is no one is talking about this. It will be forgotten by tomorrow.

TIL Will Smith is a muslim and ran a jihadi training camp in New Mexico.

We’ve known this for a while, but nobody is doing anything. When shit like this happens to the left their powerful backers pay people to riot, we do NOTHING

the upcoming onslaught of incurable STDs could wipe out blacks in a generation or two. its amazing how the jews are scrambling to keep antibiotics working for as long as possible.

Attached: 086b54660b10cfda54cef86db8571f2bb48da062471d7313ccffca06eff36086.jpeg (255x253, 12.95K)

wow what a shock, I thought these people were educated in how to become real americans and were honorary aryan because of their natural conservative values :^)

Nigger and non-white lovers destroyed this civilization. You fucking morons.

Attached: 1a8e0c0e7f7bcd1847cc0fcccd067fff7b1cc7903223de1329f328bae9987e30.gif (245x180, 674.14K)

That's his email address? wtf?

Attached: tr4basjpo81y.gif (364x192, 775.58K)

This is why it's important to have invisible, non-ego vigilantes. But we don't have superheros anymore.

Reminder that the rule of law does not exist and has not for a century. Reminder that no one will ever be punished for their crimes at any level of government. Reminder that either you grab your guns and kill them all or you have already lost.

It just means the government is de facto Mexican. Somehow whites find that acceptable.

Natural conservative catholics!

8th.nmdas.com district attorney that fail to file charges in time. Purposely?

Fox has reported that the charges against the three are going to be re-filed. Somebody screwed up, intentionally or not, but these terrorist niggers aren't off the hook yet.

This is nothing. In some Texas cities violent criminals bail out for hundreds of dollars and are on the streets nigging the NEXT FUCKING DAY because of "muh overcrowding" "omg so mean"

You bet your ass they made that accident on purpose

BREAKING NEWS
APPARENT "CAN OF RAPE" FOUND ON THE 3 SUSPECTS AFTER LEAVING THE JAIL TO GO TO COURT
THEY HAVE NOW BEEN CONFIRMED MUSLIM EXTREMISTS

Attached: kanna-rape.jpg (500x500, 28.89K)

The fact that the charges were dismissed pretty much confirms this was glowniggers and probably foreign state level actors.

Holy shit this subject is getting slid massively.

Blame the prosecution. I live in new spicland and the law here requires this if the retarded DA had to file charges within 10 days or they walk. Odds are they will be arrested again unless something big happens.

The legal precedent to deny violent Indians (Native Americans) constitutional rights, was on the basis that they were legally declared "savages". Under United States Law, a "savage" has no constitutional rights. I think it's important that we use this word judiciously to describe those whose behaviour is so outside the norm of the founding fathers' time that the Constitution and Bill of Rights does not apply to them. Derogatory terms may be thrown about all you want, but when someone or some group of people is so known for their violent behaviour that it becomes common knowledge that a group are by definition savages, then the hammer of the law may fall down upon them beyond any slick defense attorney's ability to shield them. Saudi Arabia can throw all their gold coins at the violent Muslim's defense lawyers they please, once they are declared savages, Sharia in the United States will be defeated once and for all. First Amendment protection of freedom of religion does not apply. Otherwise, the federal government would be left wide open to demands to giving the Native American tribes all their land back – and that will not be happening.

Attached: All-Your-School.JPG (599x405, 54.38K)

What's his nonprofit? What do you want to bet it "helps children?"

Bump

Of course, why would a judge go after an FBI "informant".

OP should be thanking God that the next WTC/OKC bombing was delayed by a year. Expect one in a surrounding state when it happens (if they use the same state where they got caught, people might notice).

Do you even know what that word means? She's following orders.

Don't worry about the second amendment though. We have BASED Oliver North (the glow in the dark Aryan that was changing guns for drugs) in charge of the keeping our freedumbs intact.