Nikolas Cruz interrogation after Parkland school shooting

Probably posted before but why did they release a 10h interrogation?

Never seen that being done before.

Do (((they))) think it'll psychologically deter people from doing shootings?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoneman_Douglas_High_School_shooting
8ch.net/pol/res/11999740.html
youtube.com/watch?v=W1qnZwgQCB0
youtube.com/watch?v=7_RrLKIWbBg
hooktube.com/watch?v=RlHVin56U2w&t=25s
archive.is/WM4pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was the shooting even real? Sounds super psy op to me.

Items recovered by police at the scene included gun magazines with swastikas carved in them. One student reported that Cruz had drawn a swastika and the words "I hate niggers" on his backpack.[84] CNN reported that Cruz was in a private Instagram group chat where he expressed racist, homophobic, antisemitic, and anti-immigrant (xenophobic) views. He said he wanted to kill gay people and Mexicans, and talked about keeping black people in chains. He said he hated black people "simply because they were black," and Jewish people because he believed "they wanted to destroy the world". He also referred to white women who engaged in interracial relationships as traitors.[85]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoneman_Douglas_High_School_shooting

Shit is great comedy.

Grandpa gets a call at minute 17 with a mission impossible ringtone.

I haven't watched the video. Not even a minute. However, I'd bet some good money that his recollection of the event is foggy and he uses the term, "I don't remember" quite a bit.
amirite?

Normal in my book.

So now I'm 20 minutes in and he can't remember the name of his friend whom he has been living with for the previous 4 months. He can't remember where he stayed the night before the shooting. He lost his cell phone (convenient, can't track his steps) within the last couple of days and he calls his friend "Brother."

Yeah, pretty much exactly what I was expecting. This poor kid got CIA'd and now the world hates him.
jews are really evil pieces of shit. They'll even cannibalize their own like this kid.

Probably in an attempt to stop people from saying that it's a false flag hoax shooting or something. If anything, it often ends up doing the exact opposite.

I think any normal white man would do the same after looking at threads like this: 8ch.net/pol/res/11999740.html

• Like/Dislike disabled
• Comments disabled
Naturally.

Around 28 minutes in he mentions he was in ROTC.
That other Florida shooter from last weekend was in ROTC.
I wonder how many of these kids have been in ROTC?

>8ch.net/pol/res/11999740.html

The contents of that thread are so awful I can't even bear to look at it. I'm already pretty angry most of the time.

>Do (((they))) think it'll psychologically deter people from doing shootings?

If you think anybody in a position of real authority gives two shits whether a lone gunman goes berserk on some plebs, you really need to lurk more.

What's with Jews and shooting up folks in Florida? You also had recently, (((David Katz))) with the Jacksonville Landing shooting, and people getting banned from social media for pointing out that a Jew is indeed a Jew.

such a coincidence I'm 2hrs into this and just decided to come here. scared me to recognize some of the music he says he listened to during the shooting.

as for why it was posted: Florida has weird open government laws. everything is public

Jews are naturally neurotic, and they've all been under a lot of stress lately.

I am 2hrs into this thing and there are noticeable cuts for a few seconds to a few minutes in the middle of conversation. Why post such a long video (over 10hrs) and have it not even be a complete and unedited version?

Seeing how he's Mexican, a jew, and not white, I'm having a hard time believing he said any of this.

Why the fuck doesn't he ask for an attorney? What the fuck?

This kid is definitely an MKUltra victim.

It's his first false-flag mass shooting; he'll learn.

Seriously though, almost nobody thinks to call a lawyer on their first felony arrest. It takes losing an otherwise winnable case through a stupid confession to teach most suspects the value of the Fifth Amendment.

So conveniently both of his parents are dead.

He doesn't really give any details about anything (a ton of "I don't remember").

How did you support yourself after your mother passed?

There was a bank account, it was just there…

I have no idea. When he was read his rights, that seemed like the one he gave an affirmative "I understand" response to the quickest. Although the "You have the right to remain silent" one took about 7 repeitions for him to understand. It certainly doesn't make sense why he would not want an attourney other than the idea that he wants attention from this.

from about 2hr20 to 5hrs he's alone in the room

zzzz

also, his adopted brother is a nigger and in the interrogation he comes in and cruz says he loves him.

really weird cuts in this whole thing. even in the middle of interesting conversation.

brother asks why killer deleted his instagram, he just repeats "people," eventually breaks down and says he cant remember

constant cuts in the middle of the brother talking to the killer.

Even if the kid really did do it, even if he's part Jew part spic, he was surrounded by and grew up with Jews who hated him and made fun of him, both his parents are dead, he was pumped up with mind altering drugs by Jewish doctors, fbi and county Police knew he was messed up and encouraged it to happen.
I don't blame him, really sad.

Where is the surveillance videos from all around the school proving this kid was the shooter? Even then it still doesn’t explain many others confirming multiple shooters, with one full head to toe militarized equipment wearing person shooting up the place witnessed by ome of the teachers.

Attached: AB9742F2-49BC-4B4A-8BFA-A6707749C952.jpeg (646x743, 365.48K)

(((YouTube))) really trying to control the narrative on this one. The truth can stand on its own and welcomes inspection.

He's a worm unlike Dillon Roof, who is completely aware of his actions and capable of giving a coherent statement about what he did and why. Roof is a hero.

The sequel to the first theatrical performance.

I think the psychological program that they target goyim with works rather well on their own. It's almost like they believe their own hype, they think we're all Freudian when in fact they are, we are Freudian until about the age of 8 then develop higher levels of interaction (morality, honor, respect). They remain there in the infant like state, then they get money. It must be difficult for low level jews, they can never really see the mindfuck in the way that we can, and set ourselves apart from it. They're in it from birth, the low iq ones will get offered up sacrificially no problem, they swallow the historical lies of their people unquestioningly and become they very thing that makes people despise them.

They edited the video around 5:50:00
His brother asked him why he did it and he says "I can't remember" and they edit the footage out.

Attached: BodyOfPence.jpg (1190x595, 59.36K)

He probably mentioned the name of his Mossad handler.

Pure cohencidence.

Nice catch.

It was actually around 5:48:00 and his brother asks why he did it, they edit the footage out and then his brother starts talking about his Instagram account.

5:50:44 is the exact time.
He mumbles "I can't remember" and they automatically cut the footage.

Sounds a lot like pic related…

Attached: HeyRabbi.jpg (273x360, 25K)

Checked
Oh we don't get those vids user. They'd show little Davey Hogg as the first shooter and they can't have that now. Nope that wouldn't be so good for them
Hog shit first then ditched his glock in a pond during his bike ride home to get his camera to return to his school to live stream the active shooting totally

Attached: smug aho.png (400x516, 252.98K)

yea that 10 hour video had jack shit. He didn't even know the name of the Snead family. He didn't know anything really. Id love to hear his version of the school shooting. I know he didndt do it.

I feel bad for the kid.
Apparently CIA assets were implanting chips into POW's heads during the Vietnam war experimenting on "putting voices in peoples heads."
I'd say 50 years is enough time to perfect the technology.

Why do people dismiss this stuff, that's verified and authenticated, as some form of conspiracy theory just because it challenges what they currently know to be true?
Are people that opposed to changing the way they perceive the world?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-30 Hearing “Voices” The Hidden History of the CIA’s Electromagnetic Mind-Control Experiments - MCRAIS.png (716x6266, 1.26M)

I think the shooting was fake as shit. Cruz was probably some slightly retarded monarch kid that they use as the adam lanza. That interview in OP is right after they arrest him and bring him in from the hospital, so he is probably still fucked up on whatever drugs they give him.

The stage is being set for an absolute 1488 moment on niggers. Halfch is all about the frequent/daily Nate Higger thread and we know it is a fertile ground for social and cultural engineering of the next 'Sky King meets Roof' Manchurain-monarch

its laughable adam lanza nonsense. I was kind of hoping they would have interviewed Cruz's hairdresser so he could give his spooky anecdote about the one time cruz got his haircut in 2005 and he was really quiet and didnt talk much.

To eliminate any possibility of a fair trial.
When the kikes plastered this on their media outlets they had talking heads give commentary to go with the highly edited version.
Why worry about jury tampering when they can manipulate the thoughts of the entire pool of possible jurors?

The question still remains, WHAT'S IN THE BAG?

Attached: Video Footage Shows Multiple Police Officers Removing Bag From Parkland, Florida High School.mp4 (1766x464 5.86 MB, 248.69K)

remember that interview with Emma and Hogg for CNN. Emma says the FBI were great first responders.

the old sandy hook swindle

youtube.com/watch?v=W1qnZwgQCB0

Yeah, my old man had a mild stroke and the DEA showed up just to make sure he was ok. They called in an Apache attack helicopter to medevac him to the hospital. Thank God for the feds and their awesome first response times or my pops would be KIA.

kike shill

WTF was that?
Ok so we have full garb military man shooting and Cruz entered and left without any body armor.
We have a class room full of kids with their cell phone getting ready to film when suddenly swat comes in "out of nowhere."
then we have a team of illegally marked LE officer/agents carrying a really heavy thing in a bag with 4 limbs that one could mistake for a dead dog or a small person.

Are we 100% positive people lost their lives? Could they have been using blanks or splatter-effect bullets?

the shooting was all fake. They immediately go into painting the adam lanza picture of Cruz. he was weird, he was quiet, he was crazy, he was a racist, he was kicked out of school, but no one knows when. he was a nazi, he was obsessed with school shootings, ect.. easy trick to realize the shooting was all fake.

the kids and teachers keep repeating that they "thought it was a drill"

teacher talks about the secret service visiting the school previously.

They switch to Cruz using 10 round magazines. this is important because the video that was released at the beginning had 14 or more shots going off in quick succession. they changed his magazine size, but never change the video.

this is not even going into the major inconsistencies between peoples stories. Joaquin Oliver dies in 3 different spots on the 3rd floor.

Attached: parkland swindle.png (1420x2207, 2.36M)

all of that footage is way after the shooting like sandy hook. you get media footage of all these military looking dudes playing squad leader. No ambulances, no EMT… NO. you get spooks bringing people out and putting them onto the back of a golf cart, which they proceed to drive down to the intersection triage area.

one of the dead bodies they find was way over near the intersection. I still dont know who the fuck it was

I do wonder if JROTC kids were the mock gunmen. out of all the character who "die" 3 of them were jrotc. Kyle Laman, who was on the 3rd floor and totally got shot in the foot was also JROTC and loves playing with his air rifle guns.

Just because there are inconsistencies in the stories doesn't mean people weren't killed.
The more likely scenario is that Cruz is a patsy for a government op designed to stir up outrage against private firearm ownership.
Look at Pulse. Most of those faggots were probably killed when the feds shot up the place.

Why waste the time and money faking the deaths, then paying the actors for years to keep them silent when you can just send a grunt in to kill a bunch of people and pass the blame to a mental patsy?

Because it challenges what they currently know to be true.

Most people really are sheep. You have to understand the psychology behind this. The urge to obey authority to most normies is uncontrollable. Humans were bred to be slaves, tell them what to do from a position of authority, even a pretend one, and they will do it, no matter what. There is the social pressure, the urge to conform is perhaps even greater, most people follow the herd. All of this results in an overwhelming bias called normalcy bias, whatever is perceived to be normality is perceived to be truth. This is a form of personal incredulity. Anyone who knows how to exploit these two feelings will have complete control over a human being.

The reason most people in the alternative movements are psychos is because being a psycho dulls your feeling of obedience along with your ability to care for other people. It's the sad reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=7_RrLKIWbBg

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (484x468 67.13 KB, 15.64K)

embed

the goal isnt to kill kids. the goal is to swindle people out of money, create foundations, put people into public office, ect. pass "common sense" gun laws, more security.

look at andrew pollack. unlike the usual liberal jew, he plays the part of trump supporter who likes his guns, but he wants more security. he want the schools to be like airports.
of course all these jews need to make their own non profit shit.

Sounds like it was written for a white kid, but they found some random beaner instead and hoped it would fit.

So (((they))) are humanitarians?
Don't you think that is the most retarded conspiracy theory?
Dead people don't talk. No people, no problem.

I assumed Parkland was legit but never got a chance to dig into it. The missing footage, the classroom with kids waiting for an event to happen and the weird bag made me think maybe it was just a haox and not a false flag event. I can't say I'm convinced either way at this point, but I know it's one of the two.

Pulse was a hoax, though. Footage was leaked of the rehearsal earlier in the day with the actors standing around on the grass behind the brick building a couple doors down from the club. Then the actor thinking the camera was off of him getting up and walking away with what was previously shown to be a traumatic injury rendering him unable to even limp on his own while heading back toward the incident.
Pulse was a complete hoax. I even called some of the actors and pretended to be their friend while extracting confirming information. This was back when I was having a hard time convincing people Sandy Hook was a hoax so I was gung-ho up for exposing Pulse as the same.

these kids in building 1200 are the future cia niggers. military niggers. politicians.

it all seems real until you start reading the eye witness accounts of students saying they were going to the bathroom on the 2nd floor and ran into Cruz shooting it up. Then you are like wait a second. the shooting started on the first floor. Then that person vanishes from the timeline.

which is literally impossible according to whatever timeline the police pull out of their ass.

heh

look like he got a ripe boy pussy begging to get fucked in that pic

He killed a few blacks in a church, as opposed to anyone of any significance or even the worst blacks… like gang bangers and drug thug trash in ghettos. How was this heroic and not just another data point for gun grabber politicians? There was literally nothing positive that came out of it except a few dead niggers who were at least of the frame of mind that their own "sinful" behavior needs reigned in.

You have to understand jews in order to know their motive. jews are swindlers, shysters, con-artists. They think work is disgraceful. They will quicker steal your shoes and sell them back to you 100x's for a dollar then craft your shoes and sell them to you for 100 dollars.

the shooting hoaxes all have jew family members as "victims" because that is their goal. To extort money out of the kindness of white America. Gun confiscation is a byproduct of this goal.
Their number 1 agenda is to get more shekels.

I know it's foreign and hard to understand but this video really helps wrap your head around the jew. It's not a LARP. We aren't just saying they are dispicable, inhuman creatures to be edgy. They need to be executed if we are ever to advance as a society. They stifle progress with their greed. I cannot emphasize it enough, they are evil incarnate. Nothing I can say can tell you how disgusting they are.

Here's the video: hooktube.com/watch?v=RlHVin56U2w&t=25s

Attached: Jews_Pedo.jpeg (557x466, 68.75K)

It happened, of course, retard, but the motives may have been different.

“It may have happened, it may not have happened but it could have happened.” jew motto

Society pushed a kid to his breaking point and of course naturally the kikes try to make it as if it wasn't their fault, even though it was. Society creates monsters, they aren't born

Yep that's how a typical jew acts, kid dies so immediately try to find a way to make money off of suffering

I find out a little bit about Roger Cruz. Nik's foster dad. He was business partners with some jew named Irwin Weiner.

no kids die. Just like sandy hook. another jew swindle

You know that Cruz is jewish right?

So he was normal?

he is a Jewish physiologist creation. He hits all the check marks they love.

sounds like a standup dude

I don't know what's real anymore.

Major risk factor for being a monster right there

The idea that Jews would conspire to not harm children is one of the strangest things the Zig Forums hivemind seems to accept… far more likely that they deliberately drop red herrings that suggest false flags, like the way the military used to cover up experimental aircraft with UFO rumors

It's a plant.

Attached: masonic_king_killing_ritual2.jpg (718x420, 156.42K)

hows that blue pill taste?

How do we know that's his father?

You fail to mention that all the children, who are also getting nice settlements, are jewish.
that tribe will run any con. Nothing strange about looking at possible swindle angles when they're involved. In fact, 1000's of years of history show us that we'd be retarded not to consider the swindle angle.

As someone who has seen UFOs with other people to confirm the story, I know that there aren't any fucking faggot aliens visiting earth.
The logical implications of such a thing contradict reality and preclude aylmaos from being anything but spooks.wn

I look up Roger Cruz on people finder sites and find the one related to Lynda Cruz and Robert Cruz.

but I still find it super weird there isnt any photos of the family. like there are a few photos of the cruz brothers as kids, but never any one else. no birthday parties, no family gatherings, ect.

he's totally whacked on drugs?

is your IQ above or below 20?

a while back there was the call made to FBI from a redacted source, but it was easy to tell it was from Rocxanne Deschamps. she even brings up the Snead family & how Cruz didnt even know them personally. cruz knew the son through Instagram. I question if he ever even really took an UBER to the school, considering they edit that part out of the video.

It is also really obvious he was drugged and barely conscious when they arrest him.

Attached: 1519616652675.jpg (749x1192, 114.17K)

On the topic of school shootings, it seems niggers have finally figured out that their kids go to school and not crack dens all day long, at least not all of them, and have started trying to get custody of them the only way these monkeys know how. archive.is/WM4pw

Attached: ooga booga gimme dem chillun.jpg (400x480, 10.59K)

Look at that white goy!!!!
Probably pure blooded German with how big of a Nazi he is!!!
Why are they being so nice to him?!?!?
:^)

>but it could have happened was real in my head.

i'm gonna get called a kike shill anyways but whatever maybe someone takes this with an open mind

i play runescape with a kid who played on nikolas's brother zachary's baseball team. he gave him rides home every practice. i've known his older brother since the early 2000's, and know for a fact he lived in that city and went to stoneman douglas before the shooting.

he says cruz was a real kid and also an isolated weirdo and the media headline descriptions are pretty apt. the pre shooting video and his social media seemed to match as well.

he says hogg wasn't a student at his school. nobody's heard of him.

paranormies read an email i sent in their followup episode a while back.

my personal pet theory is they use the zog controlled social media to find genuine organic kids who are going to snap, pull some strings to socially isolate them subtly, and most importantly: they have the narratives prepared long in advance.

also this kid confirmed all the theories out there about the school being ridden with gang associated drug dealing students, violence being ignored, all that stuff. fuck nigger ape obama.

I know Zach cruz was friends with a bunch of people like meadow pollack and Alexa Miednik which was surprising. I would be money that Joaquin Oliver was a drug dealer. out of all the students that get shot, that kid is worshiped like some god.

The idea that .gov had a hand in it is without question. How many times can we see these shooters directly related to FBI/DEA and other arms of DC (Pulse connection to Securitas) before it becomes a statistical impossibility? realistically, it far exceeds improbability at this point.
Given this, I feel these shooters are controllable to a certain point but can't be relied upon to get into the fine details. What I mean is, they can be controlled in making shitposts, stirring the pot and looking bad in the public eye, but having them march into a school and put together a shot:kill ratio that would make a SEAL jealous, I believe this exceeds the extent of what can be done through simple persuasion.
It seems most likely that .gov had assets in place, conversing through radio chatter and arranged to have this patsy show up at the location. Once he was on location, they went forward with their part, whether that was live-fire OR active shooter role-playing with victims in place having blood packs and scripts on hand to make it appear as authentic as possible.
This is done ALL THE TIME on military installations. To the observer, it looks, sounds and feels real. It also fits because nobody talks of "deafening gun shots." Firing an AR-15 in a hallway would possibly leave people deaf and definitely make such a high decibel registry in someones eardrum that those being interviewed would be saying "what" much more often. Nobody I've seen interviewed has led me to believe live rounds have been fired at these events. Las Vegas excluded. You could hear those rounds from half a mile away as well as hear the projectiles deflecting off surfaces.

I just don't get the feel of real catastrophe from these events. They're missing that x-factor of extreme panic and confusion. They're getting better, but it will never quite be the real thing.

yea they are basically writing dramatic, fictional stories about how they were there and their friend was shot 30 times and they used an old t-shirt to stop the bleeding or something. their only references are hollywood movies where the hero can shrug off getting grazed by bullets and save the day & they are not scared or traumatized.

I would guarantee that in a real live-shooter situation, the second that fucker started lighting up a room, people would be jumping out of a 2nd story or even a 3rd and 4th story window.
There's plenty of actual shooting footage online for people to compare. These just don't deliver the goods in my eye.