Watch Out For This Fat Bitch, Faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=ucysjLIFWIk

youtube.com/watch?v=zqM-Z8RRjaE

youtube.com/watch?v=6_3jFMzZCcA

Attached: fatsisterjoan.jpg (851x324 630.81 KB, 119.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShorensteinCenter
web.archive.org/web/20180531060402/http://joandonovan.org/
scholarspace.manoa.hawaii.edu/bitstream/10125/50105/1/paper0218.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please explain this one. Are they collecting a DNA of anons to create a genetically targeted virus?

They're using 23 & Me results to try and identify white supremacists. Speculation is so they can automatically throw people into gulags in the future. This bitch is bad news.

Fritz! Get the flammenwerfer!

Attached: German_soldier_with_flamethrower_c1941.jpg (567x471, 185.17K)

hahaha who fuckin cares! look out for expert ninjas hahahHHhhahbahahahababha

I knew that shit was bad news. I see that stuff brought up in the news more and more with things like golden gate killer. Even though that old guy looks like he has no idea what is going on.

Attached: imagineit.jpg (500x459, 32.25K)

If you want to lose weight, fatsister, peep this thread .
Also,
THERE IS ONLY PALESTINE
Ahed Tamimi will become the leader.

So, wait a second… is this about online action or DNA? Seems like it would be tough to connect the dots between the two

It's two separate things that they're using in conjunction.

They're adding the image files with GUID filenames to track people's posts and locating them IRL.

The DNA tests results are being used to identify "possible white supremacists" based on their DNA. The theory they're working with is that only White Supremacists are interested in finding out how "white" they are.

Spread the memes in OP as much as you can. We need to destroy this bitch's ability to operate. Watch the videos linked in OP. She directly states her plans. She has serious money behind her. Everyone from George Soros to UNICEF is funding her company.

Dox her.

I do not think either of these things are possible.

I've heard the kikes pay her well. Three garbage bags of popcorn a day.

Shit is Orwellian serious. They have databases on actions, why not databases in DNA.

On a lighter note a picture of her ass is floating (or sinking) around the internet. Someone post that on the it's afraid face. You'll understand when you see. Kek.

Attached: images(11).jpg (259x194, 9.33K)

i wanna see this fat blobs face when she notice that the bast majority of autist posting here are spics, niggers, kebabs, self hating kikes inbreed rednecks, paranoid neckbeards and edgy larpers who are memeing the 4th reich into existance just to have jolly good fun triggering leftards
have you seen any of Zig Forums irl meetings, we have more diversity than the 3rd reich

Attached: celebrate diversity.jpg (1600x1200, 538.89K)

The goal is to post the memes in the OP everytime you see one of those filenames both here and on 4Chan. Then troll her. That will fuck with the data she's collecting and make it useless, and get her funding pulled, bankrupting her.

About time. Part of me is saddened at the further degeneration of my world yet at the same time happy. The more Orwellian and Soviet they go, the more brutal the resistance they face. I don't mean converting people either. Those who are even capable of converting have already done so. The rest will play out there lives according to the whims of whenever retains power. The counter-revolutionaries will gain much needed morale and determination however which will make all the difference in the world

Either Orwellian move is because they are desperate, or because they can push that angle. Only one of those is beneficial

Watch out for who?
Jabba the Slut?

Friendly reminder the best way to counter shills, both government and private is to post irrefutable infographics and pedogate content. Let them shift through a red pill mountain so high their subconscious cries out in cognitive dissonance.

is someone gonna post her digusting vagina pictures again? let me get my barf bag ready

That's why the links to the videos of her admitting to all of this shit are in the OP. Seriously, watch them. It's unbelievable how open she is about her plans.

these filenames are the default filenames given to imagefiles on 8ch, alongside user provided filename. nothing to see here goyim. bump for fat positive data whale shaming though. while we're at it, what's with that trend for extremely fat feminist women always claiming to be data visionaries, data queers, and other silly term with data in it. see the website of ashleight shackelford (the all white folx iz demonz pay me landwhale niggress) for example, also claiming to be a fat positive data femme (????)

The other excuse they are using is, "Oh, I was posting from my iPhone and that's why the filename looks like that." They know they're busted.

i dare to hope that no one here has sent their dna to (((23 and me))). was anyone this much stupid ? dna collection is ALWAYS extremely suspicious at the very least

indeed. either way it's either glowing niggers, jidf, shareblue or newfags that don't label their images correctly (or phonepost from iphones…). always busted in all cases

uh what

Can you imagine thinking that that fat fucking lardass dyke should survive on this planet over something of real beauty and value? She is eating herself to death with her hate; why doesn't she just kill herself already? So disgusting. Lemme guess, she isn't on a terrorist watch list but our own governments reckoning (she only wants to wipe out HUMAN beings) but they are probably sponsoring this mongrel subhumans activities because they all want to be removed from power and slaughtered (exactly like the kikes did in Russia) when the kike jew world order kicks into high gear…yes, typical short sightedness on European and European 'governments' end. Too funny.
How many chairs do you guys think this lard ass has murdered with extreme prejudice in her time on the planet?

Attached: joandonovanfatcunt.jpg (1199x832 2.64 MB, 381.72K)

Attached: joandonovanwhois.PNG (969x365, 159.18K)

Attached: keks.webm (1656x924, 2.4M)

I thought that you already did it, but I guess her disgusting brown nigger kike hole only has two prominent eyes. Man I saw that image of her niggerfied roastie ass on another thread (because the user didn't bother to spoil it) and barfed in my mouth.
Sure, kill yourself with gluttony and still manage to wax your own fat assed kike hole…oh the irony. Do you think anything other than a synthetic has ever gotten to ramming speed before it shrank off and wilted in the face of that monstrous godless thing?

Attached: gritofit satan devouring humanity.jpg (409x609, 149.9K)

I was watching her videos, and this cunt is pure evil.
This woman is not the regular low IQ slub in academic circles and she is committed to cause us maximum damage. Perhaps because of muh vengeance against White heterosexual men.
Looking at her sponsors is very interesting and also the thematic they are focusing.

Attached: jd3.png (771x319 1.29 MB, 55.68K)

Long story short, this fat tub of shit is part of a scam to defraud large political organizations to subvert and "research" us. This cunt wants to destroy free speech and she wants to destroy a populace's free will to choose it's own government.

This results in the dark corners getting spammed over and over with retarded shit. However there was a coordinated campaign to fight this on halfchan. All of which was saying really insulting things to this cunt in the name field. Low and behold, the shilling suddenly greatly reduced.

This fat bag of shit suddenly deleted all of her internet presence and went into hiding within hours of the campaign starting. Also her absolutely evil stereotype partner also went into hiding and they deleted all the social media of their foundation.

What fucking faggots if just a couple of posts sent these idiots who suckered millions of elite organization into hiding.

I've seen Dell computer technicians that were so fat they needed a double wide, extra reinforced office chair, I'm sure she invests in something similar instead of home gym equipment or healthier food

data society shit is still up, what are you referring to?

How will that work exactly? analyzing reddit spacing?

tbh, it makes me feel really stupid because she's been openly talking about this shit on YouTube for EIGHT YEARS, and we only found out about her last week after she attacked Mister Metokur.

Her Twitter and her blog

She's not white
I haven't ever met a person with such a pig nose.

That's a fat person nose. Fat can collect in the face for some people.

GUID = Global Unique Identification

Essentially anyone who replies to a thread with a GUID filenamed image can be tracked and found IRL. They know what you are saying and the general area from where you are posting the comment.

Only thing I fear is this dead ender pig getting in front of me at coffee shop and wasting my time as she complains about the lack of healthy options for her celiac disease

I'll make it easy for her, I'm from Belgium

I've never handed my DNA over to the kikes.
Something a lot of anons don't seem to realize about this shit too is that if you send your DNA to one of these companies, they basically make you sign a contract that gives them license to use your DNA.
It's been a long day at work for me, so I'm not operating on all cylinders right now, but the basic idea behind this is that DNA has been ruled as a form of software, which can be patented and licensed. Currently, as I understand it, when you're born, your DNA is treated as your own original software (IP), which you own all the rights to.
This means that you can license it to third parties, as you might license a software engine you created.
Point being that when you sign the agreement with these DNA companies many (all?) have you give them a license to use your DNA.
Someone can correct me here or add to what I'm saying, but that's the basic gist of the situation here. It's more insidious than you think.

I open my pictures, take a screenshot, and resave the screenshot.
Then I transfer them to the used computer.

Any moron can track my 'dna' of white supremacy. I don't hide it on the internet or real life. But then where I live in Australia I don't know anyone who is any different to me.
Hell before meeting my wife 8 years ago I used to think not *all* jews were bad. When we met she got upset that I thought that there are some good jews. 'no user, they are only good once turned into bars of soap'.

You're right.
TL;DR: if you use a (((genetics))) test your entire existence becomes one big (((copyright))) infringement.

And apparently in neck too. Weird.
Probably complains a lot why there aren't any nice guys around.

Man there sure are a lot of anons from ClipboardImage, must be a nice place

Kek. Based wife.
You better fill that woman with your seed every single day my man. She sounds like a lovely woman.

Based Ausfag.

Yeah, you can already digitally store and print DNA. Anyone with a decent level of technology can already just print your fucking DNA and stick it on a crime scene to frame. I guarantee this is a common practice. So, DNA is not really proof anymore.

It's weird as fuck.
Sometimes you'll see a hammy woman dig for compliments from her friends and they always get;

It's weird how they warp reality around the gravitational pull of the hamplanets.

twitter.com/ShorensteinCenter

Are you sure you aren't from austria ?

Anyhow, it's not only like that, they'll trace it by subpixels and other similar shit. It's more demanding but if you screenshot it and jpeg it enough it should break. Probably.

I think that just comes with privilege of having more neutrons than other persons around you.

stein ?

We've known about this fat shit ever since her CFR talk, it just didn't reach this point until the shilling on halfchan got to the point where the board was barely coherent anymore.

Everyone should start throwing out random files with that naming style to muddy the waters. Fuck their data.

user, anyone who beleebs in supreeemists is retarded.

That thing will be dead in

Attached: everybody.jpg (1692x1462, 184.36K)

We've known about her for years. Lurk more.

Seems more likely this is a jew con-game to get people to fear "being found out."
Are they so damned stupid they don't remember who rounded them up and tossed their asses out of Germany?
Yeah, little jew bitches. Those guys that are supposed to be at your will, they aren't your blood. They won't protect you when SHTF so by all means, PUSH US!

Attached: Jew_roundup.png (796x466, 533.61K)

That is very clever user.

I don't know about that GUID shit. Potentially, however in their CFR talk, they were talking about being bad ass hackers using such amazing hacking tools like Google Image Reverse and how fortunate they were that they had it

These people strike me as being pants on head retarded to be honest. But if you had political organizations giving you millions of dollars to play with Google and keep track of fap memes, would you give a fuck either?

Granted, they could very well have some sophisticated thing set up. But it sure doesn't sound like it.

Unit 731 WW2
Rumored to be splicing snake venom with flu virus, to attack only certain DNA (anglo, chinese, etc.), then flu would produce poison inside victim… etc.
"The Atlantic reports that experts in genetics and microbiology are convinced we may be only a few years away from the development of advanced, genetic bio-weapons able to target a single human being based on their DNA."

A better plan would be to copy the actual filenames, and then attach them to unrelated pictures, then spread them around. That would totally fuck their data collection.

Noted.

Attached: aaa.jpg (1046x705, 68.05K)

Problem is there ways of collecting the data where you see what pic is associated with what filename. I don't know if I ever want to talk about that too much as I'm not sure these retards even know how to do that.

LOL this will backfire so bad. They think they are identifying white supremecists, but really all that happens is they are delivering (((themselves))) to people like me on a silver platter. LOL I wish these kikes would just come to my house so I can exterminate them. Would save me a lot of travelling.

If I really thought a jew would come onto my property just by me posting my info up, I'd be spamming my fucking address on here day and night.

I think it's insane it's even gotten to this point. I cannot believe these people consider themselves intellectually superior to us when they consistently make utterly stupid mistakes. This is such a Jewish scam because the more they push us, the more deplorables they care which thereby creates more shekels for them.

I didn't even care about any of this five years ago. Now Orwellian totalitarianism is coursing through the veins of the country.

Attached: american.jpg (550x684, 50.32K)

Here is a rundown on what's really doing:

Its a way to measure how effective their narrative shifting is…they are using AI bots to spam narratives and most successful live on.

actually the jew wont come himself, he'll have antifa or whoever do the dirty work for him
look at how soros operates

who else has gotten banned from 4ch for pointing out Joan threads?

Language!

Once more, leftists forget their own shtick. Race is a social construct remember? :^)

not the point.
the point is many many many Americans are armed 24/7 365.
Until they take our guns, we are in control. Never forget that. We are an army of 120 million, 52x's larger than the Chinese army and 24x's larger than every other military force on the planet combined.
they don't stand a snowballs chance against the US populace. We're quite literally the worlds last hope of success.

Interesting, do you have more information? How do you know this?

Lunch will be served.
Like that bitch would go if food wasn't involved.

I think she's nothing more than a pawn for the whole game.
There is no way she is intelligent enough to create anything of value.
Anyway, absolute waste of time.

So let me see if I get this right. This tub of shit is using GUID filenames to track people's posts and locating them IRL, then checking to see if user took a 23andme to build a profile of Zig Forums?

Probably already happening. I'm seeing more and more of pictures that you wouldn't normally edit with 2 different filename hashes. Pic related.

Attached: why_edit_painting.png (910x856, 1.42M)

>>12085200
I was copy/pasting my "hi joan" script and it pissed them off so gave me a 7 day ban. Not the end of the world.

Me and a few other anons have been following them. Copying GUIDs and watching for threads to repeat every 5 days or so, word for word, using different GUIDs each time.

Last night about 2am EST things came to a head where we cornered some GUID posters and they tried to explain away the GUIDs saying they were posting from phones. No one could duplicate and they kept changing stories (its an Android, no sorry it was my iPhone….no not posting from Photos Library, using iCloud files…etc.ettc..) Eventually when they kept being proved wrong they deleted the thread. Then we noticed that if you called a "Hi Joan" thread in top 4 or 5 post, they would also delete it. Its very obvious after you start watching.

How do you know that fleshhorror is from Joan the Hutt? There's thousands of fat asses who, for some reason, document the abyss that lies in their fleshy folds. Or, did some brave soul catfish it to get nudes? If someone did do that, it wouldn't be surprising that they offed themselves after that.

Umm, not necessarily. You know every image is assigned a GUID when posted regardless of the name you give it? If you're really this new then Look at an image in this thread, there is another image name to the left of the filename you gave it, that is the GUID, and it gets tracked. All the content from this site is being fed into Jewgle servers in real time, so it is now showing up in real time searches. The old concept we had of breaking links is now void and mostly useless, the entire thread is in jewgle. You can mess up the algorithm to some degree by hex encoding your URL protocols, but some browsers wont understand it if you copypasta URLs e.g https:// = ht%74p%73://

Whatever method they use cannot defeat the memetic T-virus.
pics related

Attached: t-virus_2ndamendment.png (1756x1875 504.59 KB, 1.41M)

Well, that's obvious. Look her and listen to her. However she is the absolute perfect face to affix on the shilling and subversion of our temples since the election. But she's clearly retarded. There's hours and hours of her talking about this shit online yet she thought we'd never find her?

My theory is she sits on her computer 18 hours a day watching us and then her (((fellow white researchers))) con other (((fellow whites))) out of money since they've been terrified of us from MSM exposure. The whole thing is a silly scam when you think about it.

The GUID thing is a theory afaik. The 23andme thing is a different thing. There's literally hours of this cunt rambling on with tons of gems of just crazy shit. This fat tub of goo is in an influential position and is advocating totalitarianism while directly engineering things to fuck with free speech and free choice.

Watch and weep
This can't be fucking real

web.archive.org/web/20180531060402/http://joandonovan.org/

Yes, on my laptop I have a list of GUIDs I was tracking. None appeared in jewgle.
Going to stackoverflow and finding post about GUIDs and plugging them into jewgle were then indexed.
So somehow either jewgle is in on it, or Joan is doing something to make them unfindable

It came from her email that was hacked AFAIK

can't we just give them the shareblue/Correct the Record treatment till Jabba necks herself with a piece of frozen shit?

It's probably a fake but it doesn't make it any less funny. One of the memes that was going around was "Joan Donovan's Cunt Looks Like a Cow Shot With A Cannon" and then that appeared.

I HATE UNFUCKABLE HAM PLANETS
HEART ATTACK, HEART ATTACK, ITS AWWWWWRIGHT

What the fuckkkkkkk

23 & Me? Owned by the lily-white racist Mormon Church?

Let her do it. Let them do it. While their massive efforts gathered meager results (board sentiment went from active to inertia in the last year), these bay areas imbeciles are always playing catch up, can't hold populist sentiment globe wide, can't for the love of the State understand why and how so many people are shifting to the Right, especially our kind of Right, being used by elites to replicate similar events from the turn of the 1900's.

Dumb fucks can't fathom organic mimetic spread of ideas and mimetic drive. Whatever they do, will only shift more and more apolitical and left of center to our Right. They should have done something 20 years ago. Too little, too late, whatever these cunts do, it's useless. I hope for the love of God they are ready for what is to come. What new nationalism will be. Guaran-fucking-tee it is biblical.

Also, fuck Sabbateans.

Ah. Now that brings up more questions: Who was she sending that to? Who would want to see that?

Attached: outkikekike.jpg (523x512, 60.59K)

I think Joan has some moles either in or close to her research team and they leaked the story.

Joan Donovan’s Website
Hello? HI?!?! Hellooooooo? I can’t hear you. Can you hear me now?

I am currently the Media Manipulation Research Lead at Data & Society Research Institute.

The Media Manipulation Initiative (MMI) examines how different groups use the participatory culture of the internet to turn the strengths of a free society into vulnerabilities, ultimately threatening expressive freedoms and civil rights. Efforts to exploit technical, social, economic, and institutional configurations of media can catalyze social change, sow dissent, and challenge the stability of social institutions. Broadly, this initiative takes a sociotechnical approach to understanding the social, political, and economic incentives to game information systems, websites, platforms, and search engines—especially in cases where the attackers intend to destabilize democratic, social, and economic institutions. Through empirical research, we identify the unintended consequences of socio-technical systems and track attempts to locate and address threats, with an eye towards increasing organizational capacity across fields, so that action can be taken as problems emerge.

Please take a moment to look around my website.

NEW publication, “Cracking Open the Black Box of Genetic Ancestry Testing” with coauthors @jennifpierre and @IrenePasquetto on open data and white supremacy. “Alternative tools enact alternative identities."

Attached: joandonovansoldwebsite.PNG (1067x695, 174.68K)

Here's the paper on using DNA

scholarspace.manoa.hawaii.edu/bitstream/10125/50105/1/paper0218.pdf