"BLACKS HAVE TO GO BACK": Hungary’s Orban calls for Deporting Migrants home to AFRICA -

Orban & Salvini to Negroes:- GTFO

"Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban has said that illegal immigrants in Italy must be deported back to Africa instead of relocated to other places in Europe and that Hungary is willing to help with the process.

"[Orban was speaking during a press conference following a meeting with Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salvini[, who has come under fire in recent days for refusing to allow more than 100 African migrants to disembark from a boat…

"Asked whether migrants should be relocated from Italy to other EU countries, Orban said that they should be sent back home.

“We should send them back instead of relocating them,” he said, adding that anything else would mean “the human smugglers have won” and “immigrants would keep coming in further waves”.

Both Orban and Salvini have angered Brussels with their anti-migrant rhetoric and refusal to cooperate with EU demands. Orban has referred to migrants in Europe as “Muslim invaders” who he said are not true refugees, while Salvini has said he is prepared to be arrested in his defence of Italy’s borders

>rt.com/news/437085-orban-salvini-deportation-migrants/

Attached: nig erectus.jpg (720x720, 344.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU
kormany.hu/en/the-prime-minister/news/government-proclaims-zero-tolerance-on-anti-semitism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First post goes to the riech

They should send them all back in a body bag,Europe is being destroyed.

Italy and the former Austro-Hungarian empire working together. dire times indeed friends.

Why doesn't that orange kike drumpf step in and stop all this? Doesn't he know that this helps whites? Why did we even trick you nazis into voting for him if he won't do our bidding in europistan?

Attached: jewpost.gif (255x143, 6.52K)

almost got me there user.

They will just flee to Germany.

Attached: 1535653732465.jpg (1600x1200 146.75 KB, 213.48K)

I bet he bought those chairs with his own money

I'm sure the old lady he took them from didn't need them as much.

To Chemnitz?

I wish my body was hairless.

Attached: Ernie_Names_Niggers.png (750x1334, 948.24K)

Have any germananons had this experience yet? Seems like that place is becoming a safari.

You forgot the part where user is ordered at gunpoint by the GSG 9 to give all his shit up to and including his anal virginity to said mandingo, while Mama Merkel watches from her papa mobile.

Attached: 1460975529354.jpg (500x381, 20.88K)

If lawn chairs weren't meant to be tied off and hung from all 3 feet of Mkwekwe's benis, they wouldn't have handles; amiwrong tho?

Attached: 1529286718959.jpg (720x535, 75K)

when the family pet looks over and sees all 8 of Mkwekwe's nutz hanging through the sun woof

Attached: 8885340189b.jpg (1436x1158, 504.16K)

I still don't understand why other EU leaders want to force all these useless apes in Europe, and even worse, make them untouchable. Just why ? We already had millions of these doing nothing else than causing trouble and they want more, more, more !
Maybe one day Merkel and Macron will take off their human mask and show their real evil alien face, and confess that their plan was to lower human IQ by mixing us back with homo-aperectus so they can take off our planet more easily.

literally loled my fucking ass off, I'll need surgery now.

The weirdest part is the point of view. Who the hell is standing next to the feral nog?

The wet dream of any politician: a workforce too dumb to realize how badly they're getting fucked by the system.
You think these faggots don't work? They do. They fill up all the low-tech, no education required jobs. They also run groceries, restaurants and small services.
And yes, it's all shit-tier and you wouldn't get near one without the desire to contract botulism, but that moves money, keeps millions of people content enough not to riot and dumb enough to vote for the schmuck telling them how great these people are.

Maybe Jews have a bone to pick with whites on an ideological or spiritual level. But white non-kikes in power perpetuate this shit because it perpetuates them.

Probably a concerned citizen in one of the nearby houses. Pretty risky if you ask me.
Hopefully it wasn't a woman.

(((EU Leaders)))
any questions?

Keked hard.

Wew. Something something controlled opposition?

sorry let me correct myself. sometimes i forget to turn off my normie sleeper disguise

Might have used a +30x zoom camera you could find, tons of used Nikons and cannons on craigslist under $50

it's his shadow. they don't quite understand their own shadow yet

it's looking more like those nations that are either failed, failing or know they will be failing in the future understand that they need to shed 80%+ of their useless eater population and instead of them doing it themselves, they're sending their problem children to be "dealt with" by other nations; no matter that nations status
this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU
@1:03:45 gives a very logical sounding reason why this must occur whether the current methods are right or wrong. We have an emerging culture which is competing for ow wage jobs by, you guessed it, under-bidding the current going rate. This, while automation "should/could" be at the cutting edge of technological advancements

Attached: 1518779289860.gif (304x318, 2M)

I just figured it out. It was taken inside a car through the windshield.
It is zoomed in, and you can see the windshield tint in the bottom right of the photo.
So the person who took it was safe in a car in the other lane.

Sorry, it's not tint, it's a reflection of a speaker or air vent on the front dash.

The jews - from the Rothschilds to George Soros - actively blackmail and bribe the politicians. And they hold them ransom to the good or bad publicity the jews will give them in news media.

Jews have been notorious and hated for corrupting the body politic of various nations since Roman times.

Jews don't really give a fuck about bringing in immigrants as wage slaves. Jews simply seethe with hostility and malice for any community they are in. Look at their dark history in ancient Egypt, Persia (Purim), Greece (tremendous animosity), Roman Empire (70 AD, 135 AD) Visigoth Spain (711 AD) (jews fought on the side of the invading Moors, and opened the gates of Toledo), Russia (1800's pogroms), Germany (1930' 3rd Reich), and today

Jews constantly meddle in politics to the detriment of the host population. Sooner or later every nation develops a dislike for the jews among them.

meme relared

Attached: jews instinct re hosts.jpg (1024x913, 150.92K)

err, thought you were talking about the 'Euro Simulator' image.

>youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU
expounding on this; there is likely to be UBI at some point because no one wants to be the one that determines how to do a mass Retardocaust, while at the same time, lots of people are simply replaced by robotics and automation because robots are high-accuracy, low-tolerance, have no problems with repetition and never call in sick.

The Audi and the Benz being held up by the nigger. Pottery.

The convergence of memes is truly real. I at last truly see

Here in America i can attest to this. Watch out mates

Attached: 4bb321d7e05338abe149534178542c9448e2904103aebab4d8a042df075c6014.jpg (190x255, 15.56K)

Attached: 1515702871432s.jpg (125x90, 2.41K)

Attached: 1517097843126.png (1006x720, 450.86K)

This news makes me erect.

An Italian man with an organ grinder?

I FUCKING LOVE THIS TIMELINE

Attached: 1448139418522.jpg (720x960, 53.72K)

This. Usually wars took care of it but now the majority aren't interested.

Paprika and Pasta chads will remove the niggers.

Attached: images.jpeg (962x641 7.71 KB, 209.11K)

Why contain it?

Reminder that the incidence of miscegenation is extremely low, despite 70 years of propaganda for it. Reminder that everything you said is a complete lie.

If miscegenation is so low then what’s even the problem?

Why "migrants" only" ?

Attached: 20170706_100050-e1499364466791.jpg (1024x576, 109.58K)

Attached: orban jews are migrants too.jpg (602x450, 116.45K)

Only correct answer is: TOO HIGH (if it's over zero)
R u questioning Zig Forums? How dare you!

Interesting photo. Critics may say it proves that Orban was a controlled op of the Israelis at the time the pic was taken. Actually, though, within days after that Orban was secretly brought under the psychological control of the Chinese.

It looked like Hungary would soon be doing the bidding of Beijing, but SURPRISE - - during a visit to Tokyo the Japanese version of 'MK Ultra' seized control of Orban's mind.

All Nationalist leaders are just puppets of jews, right Moishe? (At least that's the standard bullshit hasbarats post on Zig Forums.)

Clearly, these controlled ops can always be proven by a little hasbara and the fruit of a posed political photo op.

Amirite, Moishe?

Attached: Orban n Chinese.jpg (289x175 8.92 KB, 7.68K)

man xing pong qing's arm just seems to be operating on its own there

(((Nationalist)))

kormany.hu/en/the-prime-minister/news/government-proclaims-zero-tolerance-on-anti-semitism

Victor Orban has just become the most popular politician in Europe.

Politicians say things they don't believe every day. Wake up.

And neither Orban nor the Great Pumkin can do anything at all about the worldwide rise of counter-Semitism, a reactionary phenomenon.
So who cares if Hungary has zero tolerance of anti-Semitism? It's yesterday's terminology.

& finally, Shlomo, riddle me this - - if Orban and the other ruling politicians of Hungary are so protective of jews, why do they let "blood & honor" Germans from Berlin march in Budapest?
pic related

The other pic is just the home-grown Hungarian Nationalist boyz. U recognize that salute, don't you, kike?

Attached: Neons Berlin o Hungary.jpg (800x450 628.46 KB, 49.55K)

These are migrants not refugees from politically stable countries in africa.

The Eu convention on refugees refers just to that REFUGEES it says nothing about economic migrants.

It is true that black africans working in libya are in a terrible situation since the arab hajji terrorist ramshackle government there hates them and europe and america puts up with them so long as they pump out oil. that is what replaced gaddaffi, but its blanked out of american and european news in general like the fact we are helping saudi arabia fight a proxy war against iran through yemen.

we need to help the black africans in libya to return safely who seek to do so to west africa. not give them wholesale citizenship to solve the supposed demographic "crisis" in europe.

(checked)
Orban and Salvini are pushing everything towards race war almost just as much as the kikes are doubling down on their degeneracy.
It won't be long now.

Attached: orban.png (383x372, 275.11K)

Attached: bandiera-neonazista-call-of-salveenee.jpg (1280x780, 135.24K)

I do approve of sending jews to Africa, but we need to make sure they stay six feet under.

How does the EU even have the balls to still act like this? They've been politically raped in the last 5 years, even with their victories of "holding off" nationalist governments in Germany, France, and the Netherlands, they've lost so much fucking influence in almost all of Eastern and Central Europe. Germany is collapsing from within with the right-wing experiencing an explosion of support from regular Germans.

What leg does the EU even have to stand on? Sweden lol? The place where the military is having to be deployed to stop migrant violence? Where police stations are being blown up? France? Fucking where?

Like clockwork.

Only the 2nd response to this post gets it, they're trying to destroy Europe, it's the Calargi plant.

Holy shit. Go Orban.

Based

OK you win, better let the other guy win who is going to flood the county with niggers and muds if he says something less nice about kikes.

As long as he lets jews live among his people, Hungary is not safe.

Heil!

Globalism, open borders, is not sustainable. The (((people))) responsible for orchestrating this plan know as much. Globalism is not the end-goal but merely the crisis which foments their real agenda. Before they can have New World Order chaos must be created. Prior to implementing their solution a crisis must first arise. Knowing that migrants will at some point be deported they can easily tie this to the concept of deporting Jews to Israel, because after all, they're responsible. But Israel is powerful and wealthy, and criminals responsible for the genocide of Europe do not belong in their own State but jail cells. This has all been a rouse to gain acceptance of Zionism in it's most reluctant form (Let's just deport the kikes back home!). Consider what it will mean once Jews are in the safety of Israel while Europe and America are weak and divided: All white Nations are prepped for attack and/or "foreign intervention." Their goal, gentlemen, is not open-borders but a world-wide Police State governed and directed by Israel who, no doubt, will swoop in and appear as World Savior. It's simple Hegelian dialectic:

Don't forget: Orban is a Zionist Jew and not /ourguy/

Attached: Ordo ab Chao.JPG (1543x431, 98.06K)

Filtered for D&C, you are incredibly bad at your job. Well poisoning doesn't work either.

Not an argument.

Attached: orban.JPG (1129x519 1.95 MB, 80.1K)

I will never understand people who reply to those who filtered them.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_thomas_hewitt__c47bb6e2ded6b4123601b90c1c207f13.png (770x1229, 1.53M)

BUT AFRICA HAS TOO MUCH DIVERSITY
OH NOES

Same guy user.

Classic