IN-N-OUT BURGER BOYCOTT

IN-N-OUT BURGER BOYCOTT

So leftists are currently screeching about In-N-Out Burger donating $25k to the CA republican party and it's trending on Twitter under #BoycottInNOut.

If the past has taught us anything, it's that In-N-Out Burger will probably issue some kind of hamfisted statement in a saddening attempt to do damage control. Why? Because that's what companies do when Twitter's left-leaning algorithms boost the voices of the left, causing trend timelines to be almost dominated by liberals and SJWs screeching about something they hate.

Yet another reason why Twitter and other social media giants need to be regulated. They have a drastic impact on culture change, something that should be in the hands of the people, not billion-dollar corporations with a political agenda.

twitter.com/hashtag/BoycottInNOut?src=tren&data_id=tweet:1035319313094209537

Attached: in-n-out.jpg (810x455, 30.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

in-n-out.com/contact.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

such is life when you're trying to sell to californians. Eventually in n out will be replaced by taco stands and a trendy food truck for the five remaining non mexicans who still live there.

Attached: 1513363691470.png (862x855, 79.91K)

Sorry for double posting I thought it didn't go through

IN-N-BURGER… give them the benefit of the doubt. They've converted a lot of young employees to Capitalism and conservative haircuts.

In n Out, last I checked, printed Bible verses on the bottom of their cups. Was expecting something to happen to them eventually just for that alone. They will most definitely cuck quickly under pressure, probably take it one step further and remove that from the cup bottoms as well just to cave to faggotry like every other corporation.

It's not just a Labor Day thing, doofy. It's intended to be a permanent boycott… as in… NEVER GO THERE EVER AGAIN.

I didn't know they did that. I've never been there. I'm a Five Guys guy myself, and only because I live less than five minutes from one.

Would love to taste an In-N-Out Burger.

Are leftists so stupid they're only now figuring this out? The fact of the matter is that In-N-Out has always been right-wing, it has fucking Bible Verses on its cups and DADT hates fags. The fact commiefornians praise this place like it's mecca is the secret sauce on the burger.

as a californian I hope they do boycott. maybe the in n out near me will be less crowded with spics

I wish Chick-Fil-A would do the same thing

Make it so

I understand what your saying but timing is everything they will get discouraged in a month. They said the same with Chick-Fil-A years ago I hear so many leftist and faggots talking how good the Chick-Fil-A is.

how many lefties still eat meat?

Attached: Guca-2012-030.jpg (750x485, 206.2K)

IN-N-OUT is pretty shit, I would rather go to a WhataBurger instead. Though I hope these communistic fucks eat enough soy that their body collapses under their own 60 pound body and they die.

The left is fucking retarded.
Most corporations give contributions to BOTH parties, as a hedge… just in case. They prepay the politicians, with contributions, so, whomever wins, they can sway them. Remember that 25K I gave your campaign?

The boycott will fail. In-N-Out’s are always packed and people love their burgers too much. Besides, only your average wealthy white liberals will get on board with the boycott, Jamal and Paco won’t give a fuck.

They already tried this shit with Chick-Fil-A. Not only were the fags and leftists told to fuck off, their profits actually increased.

lmao

Chick-Fil-A didn't. It even earned them a new customer; as I eat there now.

REMEMBER TO PATRONIZE WHITE SUPPORTING ESTABLISHMENTS

this
selfies at burger king just aren't as on fleek

I'll take shit that's not going to happen for 100$ alex.

Regulated? Who is doing the regulating?

Attached: 1509042125798.jpg (956x670 35.84 KB, 116.42K)

Leftists only like corporations if they virtue signal on twitter.

Fast food is trash and should be completely banned. Boycott all fast food.

Boycotting in n out? Their loss. If they want to cut off their dicks to spite repubelickins that's fine by me. By the way the California Republican party is filled with a bunch of cucks. Pointless boycott

I have one near where I live. May just actually go there now to try their food.

Attached: dea71b5275b9cfdcb8d034a673657f22925909611c823d4b33063e83585400a8.jpg (1706x2048, 438.18K)

Just got in n out for dinner tonight.

AVE CHRISTUS REX

Attached: john3-16.jpg (500x333, 88.86K)

tbh boycotting a burger place in burgerland should be an arrestable offense. grounds for a treason case.

i keed i keed. but seriously. they should be arrested.

Anyone who has never visited this god awful excuse for a state can't understand how amazing this is. California faggots adore this shitty fast food chain to the point of making it a forced meme. The cognitive dissonance must be off the charts right now. This is fucking exquisite.

Attached: 1453316977878.jpg (433x419, 30.79K)

Learn to cook.

Checked
This

This tbh. I’ve eaten home cooked all this past week and I feel great.

Checked
Same here. Actual family dinner time is awesome and good for the family

people speaking is part of the culture user, enough of this trying to give twitter and google free money fuck these guys

ad people know that half the online populace is dumb and poor … these companies dont make it long if they cant create a product

just let them die. Its not like companies like in and out are going to fund these shit holes

They are okay, sometimes undercooked. Animal style is a must. I only eat fast-food once a month and it is almost always Wendy's.

good point

the CA repubs are fucking shit.

CA is shit … you guys need to make that 2 state option happen by force

Know any good pork and mashed potato recipes?

How did that boycott against Chic-Fil-A go back in the day? The same shit will happen to In n Out. Leftists cant see how sick people are of their faggotry.

Also this.

Attached: fud.jpg (1024x656, 294.94K)

CA fags, make Jefferson finally happen niggers!

Don't they ever consider expanding?

Dubs confirm.

I made sure to go and eat at Chic-Fil-A when a boycott was being called for. Apparently I wasnt alone. If I remember correctly, Chic-Fil-A had record sales.

It really does send a message. Leftards are a vapid vocal minority.

Don't defend or support business that exploit your people.
Fastfood is unhealthy, degenerate and destructive to your people - unless it EXCLUSIVELY caters to and its sole consumerbase is non-white, do not support it.

Save your energy, resources and time on the defense on things that matters. Let the leftists cuck out fastfood, let them kill themselves in an unhealthy diet.

Just sent a comment of appreciation. Would be great if others could; if they get an upswell of support about this then they may actually stand their ground for once. I'm not going to hold my breath, but better to try and fail than not try at all.

in-n-out.com/contact.aspx

Lol twitter.

I have never heard of normal people using it.

Always self promoters for business / career purposes and SJWs with some allah snackbars mixed in.

It's a hyped up jewish scam with inflated numbers.

Normies will take animal fries over SJW screeching any day.

The healthiest and best fast food are both right wing. Inn and out and Chick fila are Übermensch.

Attached: a hero we need again.jpg (558x528, 30.21K)

How new are you faggot? Real Zig Forumslacks know that Jew N Out burger is run by kikes.

Just eat proper human food, please, for the sake of your future kids.

Do you ever wonder why the only "right wing" companies that aren't destroyed and out of business right proper fast, seems to be degenerate and bad for us?

God will you "healthy food" niggers give it a rest. In n out is an institution not just a fast food place. I eat there maybe once twice a year and its fucking great.

PS. You're fags.

Attached: 88fa191059a19dd168b9151c2c6f9ec482b625b1787e8276a027616a6d4f3e7c.gif (450x450, 776.26K)

Sounds like you just learned how to cook. I cook every day and after a while it gets tedious. Especially when you work from home. Eating out is an easy fix to cooking boredom and it is always entertaining to be out.

This. Maybe now it won’t be crowded 24/7, even better if they’re voluntarily removing themselves from a public place.

You know Zig Forums, I've recognized a pattern here on Marxist/leftist dialectic. It's the "#BoycottX, #BoycottY, #BoycottZ" retardation. They just plaster the now useless term unto shit they claim to have always been against. Now you get to see the useful idiots on Twatter typing "#BoycottIsrael" because apparently Israeli kikes are now "White supremacists". I'm not even sure if they are actually serious, to be honest. Just like how commies claim to be actively "abolishing capitalism", I highly doubt any of these faggots would ever join Hamas or Hezbollah if they hate Zionist kikes so much. They're much too concerned about le ebil right wingers "oppressing" half spic, half nigger El Goblino trannies who have over 9000+ genders. They would all be surprised how much Hezbollah uses the Roman salute and seeing Palestinians saying "God Bless Hitler". I wonder what would happen to their damaged minds if we redpill them on Hitler talking about Palestine and supporting Amin al-Husseini, the once grand mufti of Jerusalem? What do you think will happen, Zig Forums?

webm related

Attached: Hitler on Palestine.webm (640x360, 3.83M)

when I drove to california, literally the only good part was going to in and out. Everyone was a rude prick with no manners, no one used their signals, the rest stops were disgusting, all the landmarks cost a shitload to visit, but for some reason the hamburger place had good service with polite staff and it was priced really well.

there's something deeply fucking wrong with that state when a fucking hamburger shack is the highlight of the entire place. the view of mount shasta near weed was cool thoughthat's area is where they filmed conan by the way

Attached: 1440237515673.png (316x321, 177.39K)

Lived in California my whole life. Been past Shasta a dozen times. Never seen it in daylight. Should schedule a trip before the kids are grown and I've evacuated to Alaska to get the fuck out of this nightmare hellscape.

If you live in California you'd know In N out is not going out of business anytime soon. Goblinas wait in hour long drive through lines from 7am to 1 am just to get their chubby midget hands a shitty burger with card board fries.

Stop eating garbage.

Family owned and operated. Farthest they've gone is Arizona, Utah, Nevada and Texas

which brings up a good topic; What left-wing orgs/businesses are on the list to Goycott, especially on holiday weekends?

well good
i wont have to see as many leftkikes when i eat there then

starcucks obviously and that boycott actually worked since the ceo bent the knee to Zig Forums's sent homeless, niggers, and other undesirables there to loiter and cost them shekels.

Sounds like you're a lazy cunt.
Just prepare the fuel and consume it, you fucking hedonist.

they say they want every store at most a one day drive away from them in their HQ

See

I didn't say it was run by christians. I said it had Bible verses on the bottom of the cups. Generations from now our relatives will still be trying to study why kikes didn't possess reading comprehension. Sadly for science, but lucky for us, the only genetic material they will have to work with will be your ashes.
Sage for offtopic kike bait response.

Attached: 1486947094560.jpg (1297x988, 291.65K)

we should have finished them. starcucks still gets too much business. he didn't learn the hard lessons of sticking his hooked nose into the social & cultural destruction of societies as the jew is known to do, historically

In-n-out is the only fast food chain I have seen that has any white employees at all. Everywhere else it is always 100% blacks/spics.

In-n-out is one of the few places I eat at when I visit the US, almost everything else is trash.

These retards should really just boycott Israel instead. It would save a whole lot of time.

Attached: mjl.gif (320x240, 929.79K)

Adolf Hitler is vegetarian but he wasn't a leftist in todays sense, he would be considered right wing (freedom seeking)

How tired and always late to the table, I stole the whole buggerment.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (777x677, 517.34K)

Easy recipe for the working man here. Take pork loin cutlets and toss them in the slow cooker with cream and mushroom soup, condensed. Serve over mashed potatoes. That's it. It's easy as hell, but delicious, and not hard to toss some vegetables on the side.

Just put the goddamn vegetables in and make a stew, you anglo-eating faggot.

There is only one thing I hate worse than leftist globalists, it is faggots that eat like them. That loin, cut it, beat it and tenderize it in that sad bath you call a soup. Call who is at home to take it out after a few hours, bread it, fry it, and I damn well hope you have some red cabbage cooking already. If not, yell at them for not holding up their end. You don't have someone at home? Get someone. Be cool but stern when operations befit it.

You're right. I'll give it a shot.

I never called it a soup you literal retard, I said to toss it in with condensed cream of mushroom soup, and I hardly understand how consuming pork and vegetables is considered "eating like a leftist", you dimwitted LARPer.

Bohemians seem to have the most fun.

Hitler was only a vegetarian because his doctor was a retard.

Tbh Morrell should have been gassed along with whoever manufactured Dr. Koesters Anti Gas Pills (made from fucking strychnine and belladonna)

This. However, I will go try the In and Out near me.

I visited San Diego a couple of times last year (lovely city that's sadly infested with Californians), but I didn't find anything remarkable about these burgers. They weren't terrible, they were a perfectly fine burger and that's all they are. I'd rather have Whataburger and Chick-fil-A.
The thought of how Californians praise these burgers to high heaven when the company seems cuckservative is incredibly amusing. Even moreso with this. See them crawl back in a month or so because their wife's sons are getting antsy.

The hilarious thing is those women don't realize they are subconsciously attracted to him and that type of man. Fucking idiots…

Somebody buy them faster cars then.

Fucking this. I don't know anyone who has a twitter account or uses it. The only reason anyone knows whats happening on twitter is because media outlets incessantly talk about it and quote it as news.

u wot m8?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x500, 530.7K)

This will forever enshrine their status in law as the "public square" of the internet. If the people really want to take matters back into their own hands, then we should adopt new technologies that don't exploit us. Turning Google, Twitter, and the like into "too big to fail" entities was always a bad idea and the sooner we break away from their influence entirely, the better.

>>>/oven/
You mean Torah quotes.

In an out was started by (((Harry Snyder))), a filthy rat kike. Still run by his family. Is what reddit Zig Forums has descended into? Circle jerking for based conservative Jews?

Shlomo pls.

Why don't you go on a trip to Tel Aviv and spend big money supporting conservative Israel, and Judeo-Christian values then, cuck.

All they have to do is take a page out of Chic-Fil-A's playbook and don't give a fuck. Hell, the christian chicken restaurant is booming despite faggots claiming they'll boycott, or maybe its because they won't dirty the place so everyone goes feeling safe.

The dubs have foretold

Attached: 2093b3ec4b6044f2b6dd09f56682c392.jpeg (480x523, 66.25K)

Oh look, it's this guy again. "Man, maybe those guys on Zig Forums will think I'm cool and with it if I virtue signal about food and sage a thread." You are pathetic. Don't forget to tell everyone how you only drink water and eat a keto diet with only meat from animals you personally owned and raised while never having an impure thought in your life while you're at it.

Attached: ss-neels.png (812x595 734.26 KB, 589.69K)

(((Wow)))
(((Wow)))
(((Wow)))