Netanyahu to Purge All Goyim

The weak crumble, are slaughtered and are erased from history while the strong, for good or for ill, survive. The strong are respected, and alliances are made with the strong, and in the end peace is made with the strong.
archive.is/9vJ7c
twitter.com/IsraeliPM/status/1034849460344573952

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (695x504, 74.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IsraeliPM/status/1034849460344573952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds an awful lot like:
MIGHT IS RIGHT

>twitter.com/IsraeliPM/status/1034849460344573952
Do people realize that taking out Israel would be like taking out New Jersey?
It would be a pretty rough week for the Jews

History doesn't show this and baby bibi can't do anything because throughout history even today jews are weak parasites, even that passage acknowledges they need to cling to the strong while being weak themselves.

Frontin.

So basically Israel is just saying that they are weak faggots who would die would it not be for the white men who fight and die for them in the US.

He said this at the opening of a nuclear research lab, it's about the Samson Option.

I am sure that people in the Duma appreciate this sentiment.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (373x318, 9.98K)

kikes are not the strong though, they always have others do their fighting for them, and those days may be over with.

kikes are not the strong though, they always have others do their fighting for them, and those days may be over with.

Attached: 1535091521256.jpg (224x225, 14.28K)

The jews want a peace agreement with the Nationalists that will reclaim Europa, Persia, and the Americas.

Nah, you're a cunt

Attached: 0e7206383fa5fdf69d1da39bc1134c7a797ffb754f4314fb4b28e688c0f86c87.jpg (480x480, 28.72K)

when did he say it was bad you fat hairy retard

Checked
Two birds with one stone. I like it. Piss Jersey and pissrael glassed within 48 hrs

He didn't say it was bad you dumb motherfucker, take a look at the image closely.

jews have God on their side man

just think of how hard they follow the first 10 commandments he gave, especially the 9th one

I love shitting on boomers who ever mention the need for war with Iran.

They get cold hearted every single time. They are speechless. I won't bring up Israel cause of the stigma of conspiracy retardation to do so, but we're almost at the point that you can say in casual conversation with normally educated and IQ people that Iraq was for Israel and everyone agrees and senses it as such.

heaven help Iran, they may well find themselves the unwitting vector for White Justice against Jews as the century lurches on

And there are no greater signs of weakness than Ignoring scientific studies pointing out that niggers are retarded, ignoring all the evidence proving the holocaust was a ruse. All races tricked into believing fairy tales about niggers being equals or the jews being truthful will die.

tldr: only kim will survive.

Attached: form of based.jpg (620x413, 30.21K)

You're not experienced enough in life, haven't experienced or at least seen enough fucked up shit, m8.

Attached: pinochet1.jpg (594x536, 67.05K)

If only whites followed this advice. Soon

Attached: george-soros-comic.png (460x480, 79.18K)

Trump can't even organize a parade in DC.

SERVE THE PEOPLE

KILL ALL NIGGERS AND JEWS

Smells like fear.

Attached: Lovecraft - Racism.jpg (476x320, 22.03K)

Fascism is bad. Its civnat in a fancy uniform.

Attached: NatSoc vs Fasc,short.JPG (672x789 280.25 KB, 189.73K)

The things you can do when your country isn't being robbed by holohoax survivors. I hope the Chinese boil your family in front of you before gassing you, Soros.

Attached: bypass.png (500x288 339 B, 493.46K)

Says a fucking gay boomer with an Architecture degree.

Maybe it was a suicide note.

We could only hope.

all nations of the world shall unite against Israel to nuke it for good.

Indeed, might is right. Let's return the favor by purging every trace of Jewish DNA from this Solar System.

real men get nuked and walk it off like a boss. the Samson option will irradiate Europe sending a nuclear wind throughout the northern hemisphere and manly men will whisk it away like an annoying gnat; amirite tho? that's what Satanyahu means

won't do any good unless you gather all the ZIONIST up beforehand.

The diaspora are the bigger threat than pissreal. Never forget this. If we can make lynching diaspora kikes a common thing in every country then they will be forced to retreat to their stolen lands. Where they will inbreed each other further into death or can THEN be nuked out of existence.

IKR…imagine a world without their interference and destruction in the government of each nation

Israelis always talk like that. "Palestinians deserve to be annihilated because they're dumb savages" etc.

Not entirely wrong, but kikes deserve to be annihilated because they're dumb savages more. Palestinians pose less of a problem for smart and civilized people than kikes, after all.

Attached: nuke israel.mp4 (972x720, 15.19M)

you're fucking retarded, he didn't say that. you know, if you're retarded, even lurking 2 years or more won't help — just don't post at all, for the good of everyone.

It reminds me of what Nietzsche wrote about Jews. Something like they choose to survive whatever the costs.

This is great. Anything that shows exactly how much (((they))) are hypocrites helps to redpill the normies.

Actually it sounds more like: The wek should fear the strong.

Attached: b21696f7225b0ee06f49bd1b411fb625f511d0bf680992fccc923990f92855d1.jpg (255x143, 12.84K)

Is this the result of his son being too much on cuckchan?

Post this in response on twatter

Attached: wew.JPG (425x319, 18.96K)

"Children, don't hit back."

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 28.52K)

Rae West would like a word with you

Why doesn't anyone respond "if it wasn't for 9/11, Iraq would have put you in your place."

Observations of nature will never apply to the unnatural user.

YOU HAD ONE JOB, user!

Attached: IDF vs Kids with a tire.gif (299x189, 1.93M)

Tell me our enemies are this incompetent.

It's not much of an exaggeration.

Attached: kike diapers.jpg (780x703, 157.59K)

That's the few that they were able to convince to go into combat. I think most of them are locked in hasbara rooms looking at happy merchant graphics all day.

They're merchants and propagandists, not warriors.

Which game is this?

Holocaust was ok, Hitler was stronger, thats all.

Thats what even jews believe. Practical psychopathy, morality doesnt exist. Theyre rats working only on instinct, nothing more.

That applies to everyone. Literally every organism in the universe.

Very odd for (((one))) to have a genuine swastika armband… I suspect this is a forgery.

BASED AND REDPILLED

Iran has nothing to worry about. The worst thing that could happen to the kikes did: Iran, Syria, Iraq, Hezbollah and Houthi are all united against the kikes with Russian tech. What the russians dont give them directly has been leaked to be built in iran. America alone won't be able to stand up against all of that unless they carpet bomb the entire ME. That wont happen because it would be a PR nightmare and justify other larger nations jumping in against them (China, India, whoever).
All these antikike nations need to do is continue stock piling weapons, push back on their borders, and wait out the clock on the american economy going belly up. Besides, the majority of americas new focus now is in africa anyways.

Go back to cuckchan.

Kikes have lost the ME because of their greed (shocker I know). Had these hook nosed bastards just held off on the rapefugee crisis and not pozzed every western country in existence for the last 20-30 years, maybe they would give a fuck. Instead the endless pipeline of muh greatest ally soldiers is over and the strongest remaining are now well aware of (((who))) is the root cause of all of it.

All Jews cave to force. Anonymous 7:77

Sounds like he's justifying our purge of kikes.

Attached: 2209546-box_wwfsdjbi.png (768x960, 1.2M)

Fucking faggots, we are their weapons.

True, jews are demonic

I've been thinking about jews and their Samson Option.
In my opinion, it is a bluff.

The issue with the Samson Option is such an option would also harm jews not currently living in Israel or jews that in general do not care about other jews or even Israel.
Think about it, by blowing up Europe a shitload of incredibly rich jews would end up losing everything they hoarded during their life… you think they would be willing to give it up that easily?
Jews have connection everywhere, obviously they also have connection to Israel and its military, you think they wouldn't sabotage a Samson Option the second someone threatened Israel?
That is their nature, they jew others and they jew among themselves.
The Samson Option isn't an option at all, their entire nation is made up with people that have no pride, no honor and no higher morals, self sacrifice just to "get back at them" is not something they will do, especially if Israel is going to be destroyed: if Israel is destroyed sure as hell the richest men in the world won't allow to have their own material wealth to be destroyed as well.

Ultimately, by owning most of the shit in our land and having infiltrated us they made sure that no Samson Option could ever be used, for the infiltrators would then pull strings to sabotage their own destruction.

How about we call their bluff?

Attached: I think this is a bad idea.JPG (1004x649, 99K)

That's what it sounded like to me.
I think real estate prices in Israel will be skyrocketing soon enough.

Watching them eat each other would be interesting. "Oy vey, a billions shekels for a thousand square foot apartment?"

"No, a billion shekels for a thousand CUBIC foot apartment, Shlome!"