Youtube Comments

Have anyone else's youtube comments been disappearing lately? Everytime I get in an arguement with someone I go back later and my reply disappeared. Usually it's it when I make a very obvious or based observation. Is youtube taking down comments that get flagged like they do with videos? If so this is a whole new level of control.

Attached: Jewtube-Jude.jpg (530x398, 35.07K)

No, they don't even have the capability to remove scores of comments at once. Sage for schizo fag OP.

Attached: OP's Library.jpg (652x960, 107.28K)

Did you guys know varg replied to me once? We disagree. I bet he would have deleted my comment if he could.

So how are my comments disappearing? I can't be the only one this has happened to. It's happened to me multiple times over the past two months. I can't be the only one.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5.35K)

What would it take for you to delete and not be Google’s revenue source?

They aren't, your browser is not up to date.

Yes they can and do remove comments they find offensive or against their terms of service.

Kiked 1st post.
Our modnogs sure xan.
Modnogs library FIFY

kiketube wont be able to stop us. just look at any wehrmacht marching song's comments. the normies are waking up.

Jewgle has unlimited revenue. Their only problem is making that not obvious.

I'm there for the content and the creators. If all my favorite youtube channels and creators had a decent website I'd use it.

Oh my god my comment just disappeared again. I think the faggot I was arguing with keeps reporting my replies.

They are working with the google AI and the ADL to censor comments based on keywords. They say that they are 80% accurate in their google/YT censorship program. I thought everyone knew this.
Also, ANYONE on YT can flag your comment for removal at any time for no reason. YT is the most censored platform on the internet. That is why I left a long time ago. The people who can flag your comment are called YouTube Heros. And they can sensor anyone for any reason as well as censoring your videos and take down your entire channel. And the Jew Google AI and the ADL have videos out describing exactly how good they are at censoring. I still comment their on occasion because I will not be censored and I am pretty good with metaphor but I would estimate that 50% of my comments are removed every day.

VIDEO: ADL AND THE AI HATE INDEX TO CONTROL WHITE MALES

Don’t you see just how pointless it all is?

Attached: 10EA4F97-85AF-40E9-97FD-947522E09FED.jpeg (720x720, 77.16K)

I'm 90% sure I got shadowbanned, but it may just be their comment sorting algorithm

Alright, does anyone know a decent youtube substitute? I hate censorship with a passion and YouTube has officially carried it too far for me.

Attached: a62.png (800x778, 327.6K)

They delete comments regularly (the channel owners can do so as well IIRC), and shadowban and have for quite some time in both cases. I pretty much never bother to engage via the Jewtube platform unless what I'm intending to say is extremely factual or comparatively milquetoast.

Attached: Greatness.jpg (640x480 2.43 MB, 85.35K)

There isn't one.
And if you try to start one, financiers acting on behalf of Jewtube put you out of business.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (840x365 134.71 KB, 341.78K)

That must have been quite the hole. This is why they knew the earth is hollow.

This thread was bumplocked: QTDDTOT.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2303x924, 142.6K)

This whole "monopoly" the jews have created is really starting to piss me off. I wish everyone knew about this shit. I want these fucking jews locked up and sent back to fucking Israel. These fuckers ruin everything.

Attached: 1531008650129.png (400x401, 266.8K)

They do. Sort of.
The people who are intelligent and aware enough to understand it, already do. The people who are not, do not, and will not.

There's just little one can do about it at this point. Any meaningful attempt to oppose the control of Jewish interests - ie 'investors' - over these novel digital platforms is opposition to the (((financiers))) themselves, as demonstrated in the bitchute situation, and thats something basically nobody is going to pursue.

The Jews have realized they must control the internet or their plans will fall to ruin, and we're nearing one of the first major confrontations as regards the process of maintaining and expanding that control.

Who the fuck honestly makes posts on youtube? It might not be the most productive approach, but I have never had a facebook or twitter account, and the only reason I have a youtube account is for notifications. I have never posted a comment. Anyone who does is obviously attempting to make better use of their time, but in all honesty, all comments are either liked or disliked according to the associated media in the first place. It is nkt kiked to say that you are retarded to think your youtube comments matter.

yep, you're a kike.

Now just IMAGINE what it will be like when the whole world uses electronic currency like Bitcoin.

Once upon a time there was a little thing called codex.

They do not have unlimited products as these are finite. Enjoy the behavior modification ghetto.

Jewgle products hyperjew you in a level of insanity unknown to mankind. Every little algorithm is rigged as fuck.

It depends on the video, they deleted comments under the ESC chicken video en masse and also added thumbs up.
You may get deleted on highly populated comment sections but on low populated only if the chanel is salty.

I have no idea how nobody else ever expirienced that.
And they dont send you notifications like on faceberg.

Everyone knows jewtube hired censors awhile back, so I wonder who are those censors?

A few months ago I happened to see a post on a normie forum site (attached graphic) about who's who in the Thought Police department over there.

I can't confirm or deny the veracity of it, but have a look for yourself and make your own judgment about whether the OP is telling the truth.

Attached: censors youtube 001.jpg (817x454, 93.29K)

I don't know if my comments are disappearing, but I suspect that I've been shadowbanned on (((youtube))).

Months ago, people largely stopped liking or responding to my comments on youtube. It happened overnight. One day, people would "like" my comments, or argue with me, or insult me, or agree with me……and then it SUDDENLY stopped.

A few people still respond to, argue with, or "like" my youtube comments……but it's like 95% of the responses I'd normally receive on youtube just instantly stopped happening.

I guess I pissed (((someone))) off.