Trump deporting questionable anchor babies back over the wall

It’s a small start but hopefully he will expand to all anchor babies and not just the questionable ones.

The Trump administration is accusing hundreds, and possibly thousands, of Hispanics along the border of using fraudulent birth certificates since they were babies, and it is undertaking a widespread crackdown on their citizenship …

In some cases, passport applicants with official U.S. birth certificates are being jailed in immigration detention centers and entered into deportation proceedings. In others, they are stuck in Mexico, their passports suddenly revoked when they tried to reenter the United States. As the Trump administration attempts to reduce both legal and illegal immigration, the government’s treatment of passport applicants in South Texas shows how U.S. citizens are increasingly being swept up by immigration enforcement agencies.
The saga in part seems to go back to evidence that arose in the 1990s that some midwives and physicians in Texas were fraudulently issuing birth certificates for babies actually born in Mexico. In part because of how incredibly difficult it was to identify such cases among the far greater number of babies delivered by the same people in entirely legitimate circumstances, most litigation over this issue ended in 2009. But then Donald Trump became president:

Under President Trump, the passport denials and revocations appear to be surging, becoming part of a broader interrogation into the citizenship of people who have lived, voted and worked in the United States for their entire lives …

In its statement, the State Department said that applicants “who have birth certificates filed by a midwife or other birth attendant suspected of having engaged in fraudulent activities, as well as applicants who have both a U.S. and foreign birth certificate, are asked to provide additional documentation establishing they were born in the United States.”

Attached: C06D73B7-DFA1-4FE2-8757-CAD47CC89A7E.jpeg (1022x768, 94.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/08/trump-administration-questioning-citizenship-of-hispanics.html?utm_campaign=nym&utm_medium=s1&utm_source=fb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

“Individuals who are unable to demonstrate that they were born in the United States are denied issuance of a passport,” the statement said.

What this basically means is that actual U.S. citizens suddenly bear the burden of proving their legitimacy under pain of losing their passports or facing deportation. It’s a bureaucratic nightmare with teeth, as evidenced by the case of a military veteran born in Texas who had been a Border Patrol agent and was simply applying for a routine passport renewal:

[He] received a letter from the State Department telling him it wasn’t convinced that he was a U.S. citizen; it requested a range of obscure documents — evidence of his mother’s prenatal care, his baptismal certificate, rental agreements from when he was a baby.

He managed to find some of those documents but weeks later received another denial. In a letter, the government said the information “did not establish your birth in the United States.”

“I thought to myself, you know, I’m going to have to seek legal help,” said [the man], who earns $13 an hour as a prison guard and expects to pay several thousand dollars in legal fees.
Some cases are even worse:

In a case last August, a 35-year-old Texas man with a U.S. passport was interrogated while crossing back into Texas from Mexico with his son at the McAllen-Hidalgo-Reynosa International Bridge, connecting Reynosa, Mexico, to McAllen, Tex.

His passport was taken from him, and Customs and Border Protection agents told him to admit that he was born in Mexico, according to documents later filed in federal court. He refused and was sent to the Los Fresnos Detention Center and entered into deportation proceedings.

He was released three days later, but the government scheduled a deportation hearing for him in 2019. His passport, which had been issued in 2008, was revoked.

American citizens are obviously not accustomed to having their citizenship questioned, particularly when the questions relate to circumstances of their births they have no reason to doubt. One lawyer for citizens being hassled in this manner tells the Post that many of his clients were being asked by government attorneys: “Do you remember when you were born?” They weren’t being funny.

Perhaps bad publicity stemming from this story will convince the administration to stop this un-American harassment of citizens based on their ethnic heritage and the particular place of their birth. But it’s like a game of whack-a-mole:

It’s difficult to know where the crackdown fits into the Trump administration’s broader assaults on legal and illegal immigration. Over the past year, it has thrown legal permanent residents out of the military and formed a denaturalization task force that tries to identify people who might have lied on decades-old citizenship applications.
Maybe Team Trump can be convinced to offer an immigration amnesty for American citizens. But that would probably stretch their powers of imagination or of compassion.

Link nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/08/trump-administration-questioning-citizenship-of-hispanics.html?utm_campaign=nym&utm_medium=s1&utm_source=fb

Good but still not enough.
Have a bump, now with reduced Judaism*.

*Judaism reduced to ashes.

A step in the right direction even if way short is good compared to what we’re in now. Where every race can be proud in a white country except whites. Questionable anchor babies today. Actual anchor babies tomorrow hopefully.

We ALL have had to do this, throughout our lives, regardless of color, and we will have to continue doing it.

When I first applied for a passport, I brought them a copy of my birth certificate. I was denied the passport, because it was a COPY and not the original.
And I'm as white as the driven snow, pure northern European.

I applaud this move, and I would also like to point out that it is the massive influx of people criminally crossing our borders that made this necessary in the first place, not to mention the cabal of leftist traitors that enable and help them to break our laws.

If people would simply follow our laws, none of this would be happening.

Attached: WhiteMap.jpg (1484x999, 329.18K)

Fake news

Is this a buildup to showing Jugears was actually Kenyan? Oh please be true…

That sure is a funny file name OP… Are you perhaps trying to track how "thought criminals" are spreading "hate facts"?

Attached: questioning sigils.jpg (1280x720, 308.05K)

What, the image filename? All images have the filename obfuscated.

Reminder that we have net nonwhite immigration of nearly 1,000,000 under Trump and that he lied to us.

Attached: s.jpg (6448x7512 261.64 KB, 8.03M)

Anchor babies are not constitutional or citizens. That is just a lie the left tells 24/7 that Americans believe because they don't have any Civics classes anymore. Trump would have to deport almost the entire spic subhuman population to 'deport the people who are here in the USA illegally'. How do you all think that is going to go? Unless you European Americans take matters into your own hands they are going to genocide you. So much for
14/88
I see this bullshit 'Zig Forums is a board of peace' all the time posted here. Why don't you all just ADMIT THAT YOU HAVE NO FUCKING INTEREST IN SECURE THE FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN!
SECURING THE FUTURE WOULD MEAN THE EXTERMINATION OF THOSE WHO CAME HERE WITH THE EXPRESS INTENTION OF STEALING THE FUTURE OF OUR PEOPLE AND GENOCIDING US OFF OUR LAND

TO SECURE THE FUTURE IS TO FIGHT FOR A EUROPEAN ONLY ETHNO-GLOBE, THAT IS >>>SECURING

I can't even use the word 'White' anymore because I shit you not, I watched a documentary linked from Zig Forums this morning that referred to this 30% nigger brazilian fucking subhuman AS WHITE.

Attached: just another white boy.jpg (1554x713, 217.07K)

Refer to this thread

The same thing happened to someone I know on a renewal (and fuck all you niggers who say that we are jews for simply telling a story about someone we know IRL) of a passport. They rejected the renewal and sent a two page list of all the things they wanted in order to process the passport renewal application. The list of things they wanted was so bizarre that no one could possibly fulfill it even though the persons European heritage pre-existed the United States itself…so they just blew it off. Didn't try to fight it or struggle against it and three weeks later their application for a passport renewal arrived back at their house. They put it away and ponder what to do…three weeks after that a brand new passport showed up as if nothing had ever happened.
So what went on there? Haven't a clue. But I can tell you this…very few US citizens could produce any of the bizarre fucking shit on that 2 page list and some of it was just weird. Like photographs of you in class in high school. SURE GUYS…cellphones we common and totally used in class 24/7 while they were in high school…sure…right…like EVERYONE in the US has pictures like that.

This just in, Trump hasn't struck down the 1965 Immigration Act yet.
Yet.

Trump has not even enforced existing laws. He's a worthless faggot.

I don't think you know what issuance means

I wonder how the GDP looks overlaid over it.

This is why we should always refer to ourselves as Europeans (German, English, German American, English American etc etc) or Aryans. White is a term designed to devalue the cultures of our individual countries and supress national pride.

Just end birthright citizenship outright. No other country is so desperate to be ethnically replaced (genocide) that they let any shitskin dropped out of a cunt onto their soil to stay in the country indefinitely. Better yet, kill the "anchor baby" policy retroactively and deport every spic in sight.

Attached: vanned_spic.png (520x560, 40.61K)

We don’t HAVE birthright citizenship.

Hi Joan

Attached: Jabba.jpeg (249x202, 6.22K)

It's not a start at all. There are literally tens upon tens of millions of these people and millions of them aren't even hispanic. It's african niggers, chinks, hindustanis, pakis, koreans to a lesser extent. There is a level of denial – not from the administration, it knows exactly what it wants and how to cynically achieve it – but from its common supporters about how late it really is and just how worthless small actions are.

He isn't going to, either. White America is a THREAT to Trump and the banking establishment. They are aggrieved, permanently now, and an honest settling of accounts will not work in Trump's or his cronies' favor. New brown people, and existing niggers, can be bribed with capitalism's consumer goods and the opportunity to satiate themselves with "White liberal" blood and middle class plunder. The only imperative is to choose the brown people more carefully so as to avoid as much anti-israel blow back as possible; exit Mexicans and Muslims, enter disgruntled, materialistic chicoms and hindustanis.

I don't mean to be demoralizing but the presence of non-whites and women only personally bugs me because they think they are my equals and project their degeneracy onto me as if it were normal. I want them to acknowledge white supremacy so we can peacefully coexist.
Trump's comments counter to the marxist indoctrination in the schools are all I expected out of him. To be white is to be rich, the poor 'whites' will inevitably get blacked to better represent their character. The bible says not to stand in the way of sinners. If you're a nigger you will look like it in 3 generations and nothing can be done to save you from yourself.

This.
I will add, however, that Trump has always portrayed himself as a "civic nationalist," so I wouldn't say that he lied on this issue, per se.
That said, civic nationalism is DEFINITELY genocide, specifically White genocide.
Illegal immigration is a problem, but "LEGAL" immigration is also a problem.
A huge problem.

Furthermore, anchor babies have NEVER been citizens, regardless of where they were born.
The 14th amendment only applies to LEGAL residents.
The children of illegals ARE NOT CITIZENS AND THEY NEVER HAVE BEEN.
THIS is THE BIGGEST reason why the "globalists" are so pissed about Trump and the supreme court picks. Even more so than guns, I think. They fear a clarification of the 14th only applying to LEGAL RESIDENCE being ruled upon in favor of America.
BOOM tens of millions of taco shits suddenly illegal aliens ripe for deportation.
Again, legal immigration is as big of a problem, if not bigger, that illegal immigration, but removing several tens of millions of browns would surely help.

That way, Whites will NEVER have homelands again since everyone, including 95% of Whites, would oppose genocidalism utterly.
Opposing genocide is not supporting genocide.
What you are doing is poisoning the well.
I am 99% convinced that this is intentional on your part.

Kikes always screw with words.
There is not a word that they will not fuck with.
They are already calling niggers the "new europeans" or "new germans" or so forth.
FIGHT for the definition of OUR words. Those mulattos are NOT WHITE regardless of what idiots say.

Also this.
We need to be deporting MILLIONS of shitholers EVERY YEAR while simultaneously STOPPING ALL IMMIGRATION.
Of course, the deep state kikes entire plans hinge upon continuing the ongoing genocide of White America, so the bullshit theater will continue.
150 ILLEGALS ARRESTED IN RAID!!!!!!!!!!!!
So? How many thousands are flooding in EVERY DAY?

aka the idea that white countries belong to white people. that's white nationalism.

Filtered.

No. I mean that white people are superior because they are holy. I ascribe to the Mormon belief that skin color is a result of faith. Non-whites are only allowed here because whites have lost faith in God going on 100 years.

He isn’t a USA citizen but that would be unlikely without a purge because deporting a former president wouldn’t be allowed unless minority power was completely removed.

They without a doubt look at this board but don’t have the man power to watch all. Not sure what your talking about but I’ll look into the thread you posted.

Trump is a zog pawn but with today’s politics it’s always the lesser of 2 evils. Imagine if shillary had won. We would have even more. Until we reach the critical mass of being able to match in the streets like in Germany recently. It will be a flooding of foreign countries “doctors and lawyers” until we take back charge.

It’s because they want extra rights for minority’s and illegals over whites. They blatantly push this shit and expect us to be okay with it. A civil war sooner the better as we have a much larger white base still.

We should. Our liberal system is bullshit. Like other user said it applies to already legal residents. But obviously we need our own SS to be able to do that.

Totally incorrect. It is the same. If the option was presented to you by ZOG, it is a path ZOG is comfortable with. No greater, no lesser. Just is.

Good, hopefully this will eventually lead to immediate executions of any spic regardless of citizenship that seek entry after going back to spicland.

Oh I get it now, apologies.

Implying that isn't what he's already doing.

Obligatory pic.

And, of course, forgot the pic…

Attached: dot1.png (1194x1437 181 B, 882.6K)

This obviously needs to change. I've had a passport since I was born and I've had to get a new one many times since then. I have never experienced a problem in getting a passport or in using my passport to prove my nationality, citizenship status or immigration status either in the USA or in foreign countries. Why shouldn't everyone carry such evidence on their person at all times? Why shouldn't any upright citizen have the right to arrest a faggot who could not produce these documents on-demand? Just imagine what this change in policy could mean for the internal and external security of our great nation….

Then forget about it because it will never happen so long as our president keeps playing ball with the devil. Fuck em all to death!

Good.

See below analysis for posts by user ID:

24eb8f: 4 (10.53%)

Behold ye these digits of repetition!

TRIPS
> 111's (1 total; 100.00%)

Attached: 5a5c0f4ba65241869c1a013c71ce8016.jpg (602x481, 42.21K)

Reported.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOW ANY PROOF OF ID TO ANY POLICE OFFICER. OR ALPHABET SOUP UNLESS YOU ARE CONVICTED OF A CRIME read UNITED States LAW YOU DON'T NEED A DRIVERS LICENSE and (((INSURANCE))) TO OPERATE YOUR VEHICLE only if you are using YOUR. VEHICLE FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES SUCH AS trucker TAXI FREEDOM TO TRAVEL thats A RIGHT DMV is a MONEY SCHEME

ILLEGALS GET AWAY WITH SHIT BECAUSE THE LAWS FOR EVERYDAY CITIZENS ARE SO PURPOSELY UNDEFINED AND OVERLY COMPLICATED AND EASILY (((MANIPULATED))) LIKE TRUMP SAID THEY GET IN AND THE LAWS KEEP US FROM SENDING THEM BACK the laws don't apply to illegals but the JewDICIAL SYSTEM HAS TO JUMP THROUGH HOOPS TO FIND OUT IF LEGAL OR NOT so they don't END UP SENDING A CITIZEN AWAY …so much bullshit and GREED they will use this shit to most likely take MORE FREEDOM FOR SECURITY and micro CHIP US ALL FOR ARE ((((SAFETY))) and they will do it and people will not bat an eye
SERIOUSLY though
MUH WALL

Oh how cute. Has he authorized private militias to perform shoot on sight missions, and shit all over anything being shipped in from Mexico?

You have to walk before you run

Of course we could just wait for Hitler but I would rather taken any step in the right direction. Every beaner baby deported is one less spic in the country

These are the kind of people we round up and shoot after the niggers and kikes.

They did that in Arizona, of course the ZOG Force said it didn't help in legally deporting spics and with all the kvetching it was eventually shut down