Another one bites the dust

Oh boy, here we go…

twitter.com/freddie1999/status/1035560612515000320

Attached: Sam Pye on Twitter '#Donetsk People's Republic Head Alexander #Zakharchenko Killed in Explosion https--t.co-TBR1x8YIBH #NATO #TheresaMay #Trump #Macron #EU #Ukraine #Donbass'.png (628x647, 198.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5E0ts
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45371270
archive.is/NRyZA
drugabuse.gov/international/abstracts/problem-substance-abuse-in-ukraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is big
Donetsk is in the Ukraine
Watch this
It was an assassination

that is what this reminds me of…..

Distracts people from the death of greater ISISrael in Syria.

Attached: Assad laugh.jpg (480x564, 32.77K)

Ukraine crisis: Blast kills top Donetsk rebel Zakharchenko

An explosion at a cafe has killed Alexander Zakharchenko, the leader of the Russian-backed separatists in Donetsk, eastern Ukraine, sources in the rebel administration there say.

The report was carried by the rebel "Donetsk Republic" news agency DNR.

Some Ukrainians suspected over the blast were arrested nearby, a rebel security source was quoted as saying.

The heavily-armed rebels in Donetsk and Luhansk regions refuse to recognise the Ukrainian government in Kiev.

The rebel and Russian news reports say the separatist "finance minister" Alexander Timofeyev was wounded in the blast at the Separ cafe.

"According to preliminary information, it is unfortunately true. The republic's leader suffered a fatal wound," a senior Donetsk rebel, Vladislav Berdichevsky, told Interfax news agency.

Moscow denies sending regular troops and heavy weapons to the separatists, but admits that Russian "volunteers" are helping the rebels.

The rebels seized large swathes of territory in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions in an uprising in April 2014.

The frontline between them and Ukrainian government troops has remained largely static for months, but skirmishes continue despite a fragile ceasefire deal.

archive.is/5E0ts
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45371270

Attached: donetsk on map.png (670x1892 643.6 KB, 810.35K)

Who else is holding elections for a high ranking position that the ruskies might use for retaliation? Or is it more likely he'll just bomb the yids? I hope it's the latter.

Attached: 1c2414799a797cd23957c383262f02b70fdf46999626b988d5a989985f3cafc3.jpg (400x400, 55.42K)

Ferdinand meme. A random archduke in a shit country isnt what wwi was about. It was completely engineered to destroy the ottoman empire, carve up territory and establish israel. look up the skyes-picot agreement (work started on it in 1915 officially, but its pretty obvious they had it worked out before the war started based on what happened and how it played out) and then compare it to the balfour declaration. read the landman papers, malcom document and Chaim Weizmann's (zionist leader and 1st pres of israel) pointed reminder letter to churchill to honour the balfour declaration.

wwi was and always has been started with the intention of creating the state of israel. archduke's death is a smokescreen and shiny object for history to hold up and say 'this caused it goy, dont look any further'. its why wwi is all but ignored in movies and tv and teachings. too many coincidences that would lead to questions about ww2 and israel.

(checked)
Thanks for keeping us abreast of the situation, Satan.

Attached: fde32da14e8f390463492f90fdcfeeff6802143d8773b18a820ae3beeee1315d.jpg (1320x1600, 418.66K)

I Know that, but wouldn't this guy's death benefit Russia?

(check'ed)
FUCKING CHOCHOŁS

And nothing of value was lost. Heil Azov, heil Praviy Sektor, Слава їм!

Yeah, this shit tends to happen when you unjustly invade other white countries.

NO MORE BROTHER WARS

Checked Satan

Слава Україні

nice. dad

Didn't an assassination by Czechfgts of some cardinal or bishop or something start WW1 when (((they))) blamed it on Germany?

oh right below

Deep State retaliation for the series of strikes that went on over Thursday night and rendered them blind.
Think blind man thrashing about to understand why this happened. They are seeing if they can kick Putin into a fight, which is also why Putin is moving so much weaponry into the Mediterranean to preempt such a move in the Syrian region

strikes in the Ukraine?

I haven't kept up with this situation since krautchan was making a big deal of it. Who am I supposed to root for in this conflict? I don't particularly like the idea of slavs killing each other and even less so than the idea of a wholly kiked jew government in ukraine.

Archduke of Franz Ferdinand died and the confusing system of Allies just brought everyone and their damn moms into an unnecessary war.

I questioned my history teacher on why everyone in the room pointed fingers at Germany only when obviously there were other factors.

I think Zig Forums is mostly divided on the issue. If I were to prefer one side to win, it would be Donetsk, the Maidan originally resulted from mass funding from George Soros to overthrow the government and implement one more aligned with POZ-loving NATO. Crimea was annexed by Russia to avoid losing their major port access to the Black Sea. Obviously, Russia is also supporting in some capacity the Donetsk rebels. Azov seems genuine in their members, but support the heavily kiked Ukrainian government that would surely attempt to fill their country with niggers if allowed, so I think they are just stupid.

Ukraine is a cesspit of the most horrific weimar type degeneracy that can possibly be imagined, user. The 'government' of Nuland, CIA etc reserved every vile and horrific 'experimental' degeneracy for the moment they came into power in Ukraine and heaped it on the heads of the Ukrainians in revenge for some imagined kike slight. At this point there is so much sexual and disease born degeneracy as well as the manufacture of GMO humans that it might be better if it burned in a nuclear holocaust. And I don't say that lightly. What is happening there is just the beginning for the European people, but Ukraine is the testing ground for everything they are intending to do in Western Europe and the rest of the European nations.

Everything is screwed.

Ukraine is worse than Germany, Sweden, or UK? What are some specifics of what they are doing and how they made it so degenerate?

Tons of child prostitution and regular prostitution.
It is the new AIDS capital of the Earth, I think, but I need to look it up that it just surpassed South Africa as a AIDS hub due to drugs/prostitution combo. (Most of the clients are shitskin and niggers on sex adventure to fuck beautiful blonde whores and little girls; so they are a central hub for the entire planet in spreading AIDS to everyone)
Drugs are rampant.
Unemployment rampant.
Mild hunger for the poor.
Feral children.
Lots of questionable 'biological experimentation' including with humans, human cloning and human/animal cloning. I believe they have the least restrictive regulations in the Western World for 'biological experiments'.
Huge mafia presence.
Kike government.
Lack of representation in government.
The subhuman trash is invading, picking up AIDS and traveling with it back home…so at least they aren't setting up camp.
You know, typical shit…lemme see if I can find some more info on this for you…I wasn't paying too much attention it is simply stuff that we should expect if people like Spencer and Southern or the rest of the groomed ALT-KIKES get into power. Remember Spencer's insistence that there shouldn't be any free speech…you know…that kind of stuff.

Just to shit this thread up with normalfag idiocy, I talked with a family member about wonderwoman asking what he thought. He said, any movie where they fight nazis is a great movie. The movie is about WWI. I hate these people so much.

My bad it is only the AIDS capital in Europe and second highest AIDS rate in Asia. Africa is still higher for now. Everything on AIDS in Ukraine is really frigging OLD as dirt. The shit that they were reporting on in 2006 before it became an actual problem in the Ukraine due to their "new ALT-KIKE government". Map is retardedly outdated (I bet you most of the cases on that map are dead now)…but it is what I found so far.
The ALT-KIKE government thinks that things are going well because 50% of their high risk infections are (virally suppressed; aka on meds) but all that means is that they live longer and pass the virus onto other people with their high risk behaviors…at least before they would get it, get too sick for anyone to want to fuck and die…now they look normal and healthy while being a disease vector.

Attached: 1280px-Registered_HIV_prevalence_in_Ukraine.jpg (1280x921, 139.17K)

COMMENTARY | AUG. 23, 2018
A Warning to Science’s Brave New World
COMMENTARY: The technical capabilities of reproductive science have outstripped moral development.
archive.is/NRyZA

In 2016, Congress banned federal support for genetic-modification techniques that affect the next generation. But the genie was out of the bottle. It was reported in September 2016 that a child was born earlier that year as a result of mitochondria-replacement therapy. The procedure was done by a New York fertility clinician in a clinic in Mexico.

In August 2017, the Food and Drug Administration sent him a letter to desist, stating that “such human subject research cannot legally be performed in the United States. Nor is exportation permitted.”

In the Ukraine, where the procedure is not illegal, physicians at the Nadiya Clinic have created four children, each possessing DNA from three parents. Three more of the clinic’s patients are pregnant by this method.

Experimenting with genetic modifications has put society on a slippery ethical slope. Once initial sanction is given, a growing “approval creep” is hard to stop. If a child can have three genetically related parents, why not four? Or more?

From NIMH
drugabuse.gov/international/abstracts/problem-substance-abuse-in-ukraine
Problem of Substance Abuse in Ukraine
Nataliya Vlasova
Vlasova, Nataliya 2005-2006 Hubert H. Humphrey Fellow (Ukraine), Johns Hopkins University, School of Public Health, United States

Substance abuse has been of epidemic proportions for the last 15 years in Ukraine. The problems’ growth is critical today. The consumption of alcoholic beverages is estimated to be responsible for about nine percent of the total disease burden within Ukraine. Laws affect social norms, and alcohol use is a function of these social norms. Laws also have an impact on availability, and when availability increases, so does the prevalence of people’s drinking. Despite alarming statistics, drinking and alcoholic drinks continue to be an integral part of the social elixir, globally. In summary, genetic, developmental, and acquired biological factors affect a person’s alcohol use.
Drug addiction in the Ukraine has its peculiarities. While in the majority of countries drug consumption is an individual matter, it has a group character in the Ukraine. Opium poppy straw extract continues to be the main drug of choice. Marijuana is growing in popularity among young people and use of synthetic drugs is appearing with increasing frequency. Hard drugs such as cocaine and heroin are too expensive for the average Ukrainian citizen, so their levels of abuse are still not significant.
From the beginning of the 1990’s the numbers of drug dependant grow annually by 10-12 percent, 27 percent of them are adults, 60 percent are teenagers and 13 percent are children, aged from 11 to 14 years. Drug addicts, aged 20-30 years, are becoming a prevailing category of users, and this is a distinguishing feature in recent years, which corresponds with the general European tendency. In 2002, the Ukraine registered the highest, and among the fastest-growing, rates of HIV infection in all of Eastern Europe.
The spread of HIV is being driven by injection drug use and, to a lesser but growing extent, unsafe sex among young people. Cases of parent-to-child transmissions have shot up. Today 40 percent of those infected with HIV/AIDS in the Ukraine are women. Some 97 percent of HIV-positive children were infected by their mothers.