Is lifting a blue pill?

Someone is spamming this on /fit/ atm and as a woman I am concerned.

''working out is LITERALLY unhealthy for women. Facts you can't rebut:

It causes urinary incontinence

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00913847.2017.1372677?journalCode=ipsm20
torontophysiotherapy.ca/causes-of-athletic-incontinence-in-female-athletes/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11999199
philly.com/philly/blogs/sportsdoc/Stress-Urinary-Incontinence-in-the-female-athlete.html
fitpregnancy.com/pregnancy/getting-pregnant/fat-and-fertility

It causes pelvic pain for women when they lift occasionally during pregnancy

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22760548
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29165697
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22744766
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22569778

It's bad.''

Are those studies to be trusted? Should I become…. fat and flabby now? Is all the fitness hype just a way to make cash with our insecurity?

Attached: uhhh.jpg (1080x1080, 150.21K)

There's lifting then there's overdoing it. Don't overdo it. You need some fat for your tits, hips, and a layer of protective cushion for your (future) baby, but getting some definition doesn't hurt. Just don't overdo it.

This applies to 100% of life.

Women should work out doing what women's work has always been. Low effort, sustained work, with moderate lifting at times. It's so easy to know what is correct that it's unreal so many people have no clue.

I would prefer a woman who is not totally flabby but I don't get the trend with girls wanting to do deadlifts and squats with varying degrees of incompetence and/or attention getting.

I think the NSDAP female exercise regimens are more appropriate, where girls focus on toning their bodies and maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system with a lesser focus on muscle building. I have a healthy, sneaking suspicion that those chicks who do heavy lifting are reformed thots, much like the girl in your picture who has cut marks on her thighs, tattoos, and a pierced septum.

This is objectively the best female body type

Attached: 1438833017352.jpg (800x1131, 770.73K)

Bullshit fat chick psuedo science for the last 4 thousand years women have been tending to farms and mostly doing menial manual labor to survive same as the rest of us

THAT'S BECAUSE WIMMINZ CAN DO WHAT M*N CAN YOU SHITLORD

Show your tits or stop using your vagina as a talking point

2D isn't a body type faggot.

Olympic lifting is great for women's health, not when pregnant though.

Yes yes anime isn't art we all already know

Attached: 1439250260323.jpg (850x1190, 195.6K)

It used to be that women had no need to work out because of how fucking strong they already where due to all the grueling tasks women USED to do.
Nowadays it's fine for people to hit the gym, and if you dont want to lift, just fucking do the safest thing possible, body-weight exercising. Squats pushups and pull ups.

I understand why olympic lifting is great for building posterior chain muscles, core stability, and training the neurons to fire when performing strenuous lifts. However, I don't really see the need for chicks to keep upping the ante and trying to break into 2 plates on bench, 3 or 4 on DL/squat. To me, they are becoming far too muscular and I don't think the average woman's body was really built for such exercise.

I wish but I don't see how this makes the studies incorrect.

Lifting is not a sustainable way to work out.

The real red pill is >>>/yoga/

Attached: 1526343581331.jpg (1345x2048 70.65 KB, 355.64K)

all these cunts posting lately
GTFO
GET OUT
GET OUTTTTTT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tits or gtfo

You shouldn't be doing heavy lifting, period.
Exercise is good, but women aren't designed to handle heavy labor.
Light weight lifting and lots of low-impact aerobics are where you should focus.

I will be honest.
Lifting is great if it’s to compliment something else, like Jiu Jitsu or Karate.

If it’s just to build mass and not compete, you’re probably wasting your time.

Heil!
Unless you want to be great at something

You mean like sitting on the computer and posting on a message board?

Why post those photos of an ugly degenerate?

Yeah bodybuilding and powerlifting to get a huge upper body looks disgusting on women. It's an aberration.

When you overdo stuff (not overbuild), it usually blows up on your face.
Just like altruism blew up on the face of western society.

There's a difference between working out, and trying to compete in the miss universe competition. A healthy diet and exercise should be apart of every anons' routine; male or female.

kill yourself vaginal jew roastie

Fuck this thread

I'd bang my dick off her face like a tribal war drum.

(checked)
Also sprach fuhrer.

Conversely, when you don't overdo something you are left to the fate of average.
I think people seem to have a problem with the idea that average is good. It's just not great. There's nothing wrong with average, in fact I'd argue that it's better than extremes on both ends. However, it needs to be pointed out that nobody ever accomplished greatness by living within the idea of not overdoing it.

Fuck off moshe.

I'm disappointed Zig Forums only thing we say when a female outs herself is:
tits or gtfo
Also
No women on the internet

The only one with any sense, checked your id

It's also unnatural. It doesn't happen without exogenous hormones. Testosterone is a building block of muscle and I don't see a lot of women running around with beards.
No matter how much a woman lifts, if she isn't taking steroids, she won't build big muscles. Anyone that argues otherwise isn't educated on the topic.

I’ve knoticed that there is this void in women’s lives this generation and I see a good amount of them turning to “the gym” as a way of “having character” or to “seem appealing”. And to be honest, I don’t get it. Women who work out religiously look awful. Even women who only go 2-3 times a week look bad to me. Women should not be “cut”. Despite what other anons may say, a women with a six pac are gross. Women should have just the right amount of fat so as their bodies don’t start looking like a mans, but not so much that they get “thicc” or fat. Honestly yoga is perfect for women, it’s low intensity and promotes just the right amount of exercise without pushing their bodies into getting cut.

What's that, the year she had her first kid?

Women should absolutely do some cardio and maaaaaybe some -light- weights, but yes, it's true. Women should not train hard as it can impede her ability to give birth safely. You're acting as if there are only two options, work out and get fukken ripped dude or wallow in mediocrity. This is not the case.

This is a shill attempt to equate lifting as bluepilled and bad, when it's the most redpilled thing you can do. How have mods not deleted this thread yet. No shit women should be lifting while they are pregnant, but they should be all other times. Or running.

The trouble is that muscle development above a certain point is inherently bad and even dangerous for a woman who might be pregnant in the future.

I will drop everything to live in the gym and just expect gains while being 100% natural.
The only time I will leave is to eat and go to the Dojo where I will be too tired and sore to do anything properly and simply waste my time on the mats.

Thank you for being pedantic and annoying. Go away now.

kys, this thread is useless

I don't think that's true, maybe for bodybuilder women but they can't get pregnant due to steroids. However, women shouldn't be lifting heavy weights because it increases testosterone. Running is the perfect exercise for women because cardio decreases test, and they can lift light weights once a week for tone.