Druid/pol/ #0023 THE EQUINOX WITHERING edition

L O Y A L L A D S
I bid you all welcome in the manner to which we have become accustomed, to our most portentous vicesima tertia thread.
Autumn is almost upon us and our preparations for the most auspicious Autumnal Equinox draws near, signifying the end of summer and transition into Autumn.
Autumn is the season of dying things. The once verdant leaves, lush in their viridian hues begin to wither on the branches. Green life turns to brown death and the Golden Gown of Autumn shall once again shroud the land. This is the Third cycle of the Four (Birth, Life, Death & Rebirth/Resurrection) The Dying necessitates the state of Rebirth and that which is dead nourishes the land so that it may again bear fresh life. We now witness what I have come to term "The Withering"
The Withering is allegorical, not only to the season but also to the plans and machination of the enemy. We are beginning to see the fruits of globalism sour and rot, withering upon the vine. Discontent spreads and even now, our brothers and sisters across the continent, having tasted the rotten fruits borne of the globalist philosophy, begin to turn against their corrupt and soulless overlords. We see this clearly in Chemnitz and (on a smaller scale) in a host of other locations. The fire rises in the hearts of true Europeans.
This is the Withering of which I speak. The cycle enters its third stage as the globo-homo internationalists NWO era reaches its autumnal phase. Withering. Dying. Worse is yet to come for we still have a Winter to endure where the death throes of the enemy shall lash and burn and cut deep like a bitter frost, but take heart my bretheren, for that harsh winter will foreshadow a glorious spring of rebirth and resurrection!
We live in historically significant times. We have the privilege to bear witness to the birth of a new paradigm and the coming of a glorious New Order. EVERYTHING points to this outcome - the cards, scrys, the runes, the bones and the ascertainable patterns of the movement of tameless familiars. All available methods of divination point to this outcome, for it has been foretold and the natural order shall overcome the anti-natural chaotic entropy of those that stand against the spirit of nation, people, blood & soil. Thus continues the struggle…
Be ready to witness the birth pangs of a new era lads and be ready to endure the Winter of all Winters. Its going to get a lot worse before it gets better but as the saying goes:
"It's always darkest before the dawn"
(cont….)

Attached: herne.jpg (736x1189 14.59 KB, 173.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ichingonline.net/
tikaboo.com/library/Waite_Tarot.pdf
hermetics.org/pdf/magic/agrippa_fourth_book.pdf
tomegatherion.co.uk/magickwithouttears.pdf
hermetics.org/pdf/CeremonialMagic.pdf
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/astral_dynamics/astral_dynamics.htm#Contents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(2) sorry lads couldnt fit it all in one post - "body was too long. I swear we used to be able to post more characters
On the Lodge front, the lads of the B.O.N.D stand ready to bear witness to The Withering. Summer bought us a great heat, a simmering fire in the hearts of the true sons of the soil.
We have, after a comprehensive addressing of the RQ robert question delivered a decisively fatal blow to false claims levied by the blaggardly, mentally challenged and ever irritating thread shitting-up pest that is the schizoposter and his spurrious and frivolous accusations of "robertry" have been eternally BTFO for all to see. We have, for a time, been mercifully free of its presence. Still we remain vigilant for the schizoposter is akin unto a ravenous bluebottle, drawn inexorably to a freshly laid dog turd all while buzzing incessantly & being a pest.

This threads governing Arcana is that of the I card, the Magician/Magus.
Numbered One – the number of new beginnings and opportunities – and is associated with the planet of Mercury. His stance represents his connection between the ætheric and the material realms. He uses this connection to create and manifest his goals in the physical realm. The Magician’s robe is white, symbolising purity, and his cloak is red, representing worldly experience and knowledge.
In front of him are the four symbols of the Tarot suits – cup, pentacle, sword & wand – each representing one of the four elements – water, earth, air and fire. It is also shows he bears the tools (and elements) he requires to manifest his intentions into being. Above his head is the infinity symbol, and around his waist the Ouroboros, both of which signal that he has access to unlimited potential. The foreground foliage symbolizes the blossoming and fruition of his ideas & intent.

A portentous card indeed. Pay heed lads for we are all the Magus at this time and must act in the according fashion. True to the card this threads governing heavenly body is Mercury - apt as these times are mercurial and ever shifting. In this time, beware of those of mercurial character , particularly in matters of business and of love. The Mercurial current will amplify these tendencies so you lads too must flow like mercury - be apt, adaptable and flexible when the situation necessitates.

''As ever the topical newslinks are presented for the readers perusal and delectation…"

Attached: withering.jpg (400x300, 21.31K)

You again? The next 700 posts will you be trying to recruit yourself? Of course they will be.

Attached: this kike.jpg (465x584, 126.94K)

SAGE FUCK OFF WITH THIS KIKERY. OTHER IDENTICAL POINTLESS DRUID-KIKE TRASH THREAD WAS JUST ON HERE. STOP. kike-free

Attached: 1_HI4kj-TPAQrfQkAdrw2KTA.png (324x470, 207.6K)

A new thread gets made when the old one runs out. If you dont like druid/pol/ then fuck off & dont post in druid/pol/ threads. Accept that some do like it because it been going for over 2 years now.

Like flies to shit. Where does this pedo shit come from you schizo bellend? Point me to one instance where anyone in these threads has made a single positive statement towards
said subject. I'll wait.

Attached: 2955850c77b80b6537c2642a0f39148c015573dd171a79d9f55766e0ba747a7c.jpg (692x960, 74.41K)

You pushed Crowley and Temple of Thelma plenty of times you lying kike. And you pushed their memes in your occult beta larping.

Attached: demiurge vs esoteric faggots.png (1400x2700, 584.37K)

No one pushes fucking crowley you mong. No one here is a fucking thelemite. However, druid/pol/ does encourage study of modern western esotericism as well as traditional paganism as we are of the view that they are tools to be utilised as required. Its not a requirement - its entirely up to the user what magickal path he chooses to pursue. I personally like the Tarot and trying divination methods. Others are more innawoods paganism. Each user is diferent and walks his own path. It is however, difficult to study modern western esotericism without encountering at least a bit of crowley. Doesnt mean you have to like the man or practice the rituals of his various orders (OTO, A∴A∴ etc) but there is information to be gained from reading his works and employing ASPECTS of his systems - NOT joining his faggy sodomite clubs. Its literally reading lad - educating oneself. Fuck sake how hard is this to understand.
I suppose if I read Das Kapital in an effort to understand my adversaries, you would accuse me of being a marxist and if I read an L Ron Hubbard pulp sci fi book once, then im a scientologist. Guilt by association. You are just being an obstinate cunt for the sake of it now. You were adamant that these threads were the doings of robert sephr and you got utterly BTFO on that. You have no integrity. Just a bee in your bonnet.
Shame too because sometimes you have moments of clarity and come out with a good post amidst the spam and spurious accusations. But your hateboner for druid/pol/ and hostility prevents meaningful dialogue. You have had stuff explained to multiple times but you dont take any of it on board, you just shout accusations and abuse. Then when you are proved wrong, instead of conceding, you change tack and start accusing us of something else. Hence the hostility you get in return.
Try being a bit nicer and you might make some friends.

What are you even on about? What memes?

Attached: 1476657200724.gif (720x480, 397.38K)

CIVIC autists I know but this gave me a chuckle

The kikes are jealous of the ancient neanderthal DNA all Europeans carry with them. It's a history that reaches back farther than the kikes illusions and lies.

do you know a website with longterm free hosting for a zip

I googled around briefly, and nothing seems to fit my purposes

Attached: faggitborn.png (400x262, 163.29K)

Attached: Thor Am Dissapoint.gif (434x277, 1.24M)

SAGE NEGATED
Leave the natureniggers alone. They don't bother anyone your sperg and their threads are interesting to read.

Hello (((kike)))

Attached: Valhalla Is Closed to (You).jpg (560x560, 69.98K)

Thanks lad. Its appreciated.

Attached: biggu bossu sarute.gif (350x200, 937.86K)

Attached: wodan is the way.jpg (350x435, 42.3K)

Don't be so tsundere, lil' niglet.

Attached: lol this nigga right here.jpg (1024x601, 212.9K)

Wew lad

Attached: c89d5f1f8f3811fdc2a5ae93278784713e42a5e3f63574790c5be8f892e69201.jpeg (196x257, 11.1K)

Attached: y5wd0[1].jpg (500x515, 86.21K)

Attached: be-humble-and-kind-for-you-may-findthatit-was-odin-19429723[1].png (500x737, 258.17K)

Nice OP as usual. I really have been feeling the need to pick up my cards the last few days. It's been quite a while. Gonna have to listen to my gut on this one despite being woefully out of practice.
You know, Rider Waite is still my favorite deck despite owning many more lovely decks. All my best readings have been with them and they feel like an extension of my own arms. I suppose having used the same deck for 20 years might do that.

Thanks lad.

Same tbh lad. I have Thoth, Marseille and some deck based on the enochian angelic heirarchy but nothing compares to Rider-Waite for familiarity.

Nice digits

observed
Most portentous numerals for an excellent OP as usual lad. Hyperborean digits of truth for the withering of the poison fruit and the (((sneks))) who offer it.

I didn’t watch your embed lad but “Zulu” was always one of my favorites tbh.

observed
Wodanaz’s sacrifice on the yggdrisal tree is an allegory of a metaphysical initiation you can partake in if you like.

Thanks lad.

I spent the afternoon in the sun planning what wild herbal remedies I’m going to extract before winter. Then I went for a hike up the nearby peak, made some prayers and did some sun gazing. During the course of the trek, to and fro, I startled four separate deer. I wasn’t trying to be stealthy either; I just stumbled upon them each between 3 and 7 meters distant. The last half mile of the hike was in darkness through the woods without a flashlight(torch), though it was familiar trail. A good reminder to use my phone and laptop in moderation to maintain my visual acuity tbh.

Enjoy your Saturday lads.

Attached: 3EE0B19B-1BBD-4021-A439-E95C0B1EF044.jpeg (499x481, 91.15K)

started off with a bang, eh?
Thanks for another edda of an OP lad.

Might see about reading the Havamal, although it's a shame there doesn't appear to be a Celtic equivalent

Attached: havamal.png (640x567, 811.61K)

Morning lads how are we today

Why thankyou lad

Attached: 6a7ad9991d77247d539d1b9de766d710.jpg (540x766, 75.06K)

FRESH WotW

only a few weeks until the equinox
it's my chosen date for embracing duality

Fresh Simon going Qtard-esoteric

Hail crowley fuck jews

Attached: 1519095956883.jpg (670x800, 83.19K)

lmao lad that's weak
why even bother

Attached: kekdruid.png (553x613 825.03 KB, 11.49K)

fucking pathetic retarded larping english cucks. you niggers have your country submerged by shitskins and pozzed laws that keep you all in cockrings and what the fuck do you do ? you play larp as druids…. you're all fucking inbred abominations that deserve exactly what happens to you. have fun watching your crushes choking on nigger dick and watching your yellow teethed, inbred ugly pale face piss smelling abomination on the mirror. i really am happy that you're the firsts with canadians to get deleted from the gene pool. fuck all of you

go die for israel "yank"

Greetings from Zig Forums
Remember to get a paki gf to save the white race

What oddly specific demoralization. Is there some Canadian archdruid you kikes are scared shitless of?

Observed. Carry on lads, these threads are good for morale.

Attached: Thelonite Druid.jpg (223x310, 30.63K)

What is it with boomers and Q? Still like a bit of Si tho tbh, hes /areboomer/

Good lad.
You know the argies fucked eva peron's corpse after she was dead in the morgue?

Love that BIG druid oc tbh lad

How about no

The assblasted autism in this post….

Thanks lad. Were being shilled to fuckv atm but its good to see that there are lads standing firm.

Thanks lad, much appreciated.
Still worth reading though eh. I might have to have a look myself now you mentioned it.

Attached: approve.jpg (1012x698, 114.85K)

Thanks lad. We shall all bear witness to The Withering together.
Its quite amuzing tbh. Its the Zulu ranked-fire scene interspersed with footage of treason may doing her stupid dance in SA. Culminates with Stanley Baker & Michael Cain firing on her kek.

Attached: zulu diorama 1.JPG (758x260, 88.03K)

Fresh Scottish bird guy about yet another gaslighting conspiracy

Ta lad, will watch now. Also Imperium Globosum has a new video out.

Attached: R U a Wizard.gif (600x338, 354.17K)

Define "wizard"

Attached: ai1.jpg (260x194, 4.96K)

30yo virgin.

Don't lie.

I have a fiancee and two kids with her.

Afternoon lads how are we all?
heavy night last night, I slept in today

Attached: kiryu san thumbs up.jpg (200x200, 11.68K)

I've been impregnating my paki gf

What a disgusting thought

Morgoth on the Chemnitz protests

finally had a look at caroline emmerich's pagan youtube, I'd been subscribed for a while but hadn't bothered because it looked like yank shite (it was), before unsubbing I looked at her channels and guess who I found?

ta lad

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1588x872, 1.02M)

Topkek, are bobbert makes another appearance.
Cue schizoposter flying into an apoplectic fit of autistic spam

Attached: megatherion666.jpg (312x500, 33.08K)

fuck you larping inbred abominations

Why isn't there actually a decent brit/pol/ instead of these gay ass larping threads?

Attached: asspain.PNG (322x215, 144.28K)

Because they managed to piss off and alienate the rest of the board with bomber harris spam and other divisive nonsense over two years ago hence the split into seperate boards (Zig Forums, & /newbrit/) And there cuckchan brit/pol/ too (which is fucking awful) Mods banned half of the old brit/pol/ base for being shit stirring overly provocative cretins. The loyalists faction who wished to retain the hearthside position on Zig Forums stayed and over time (and due to certain acts of providence) morphed into the druid/pol/ you see today.
If you dont like druid/pol then why do you post here? Goto one of the other Zig Forums boards. I GUARANTEE they are all 10x more cancereous than druid/pol/. Hives of shitposting, stale memetic output, tripfaggotry, defeatism and cliquey nonsense.
Knock yourself out lad.

Attached: 9c6bc1432861acfdb1e2ff9f000e81119d6b95f5a0d7e6dfaa44769aa2d8b0f5.jpg (640x902, 116.57K)

Zig Forums and /newbrit/ are full of homos flirting with each other. i don't so much dislike druid/pol, i just wish it was more active and cut down on the larping

I support you guys. All Europeans should reach to their roots and learn about the religious pasts of their ancestors. I think that any religious hand of the white race is essential for building communities and adding chances to celebrate white culture through holidays and festivals.

It does suck that faggots and tumblrites have desecrated so many aspects of old European religions, so it’s important to have any and all white and religious precense filled with people who keep our values and beliefs.

So keep it up, druid/pol/. Your threads are very interesting.

How do I become a druid? Is it ok if I like sucking cock?

Yeah that's what druidry is all about: sucking cock, fucking other men, and getting fucked by other men. In order to become a druid, you must participate in a mandatory gay orgy in Mothercare. We all did it, that much is true, it was amazing; so many people were watching us!

No fags or non Europeans allowed.

Go away nigger.

Thankyou lad, its nice to know the threads are appreciated by some. We will keep making them and you are always welcome here.

Its not really LARPing though is it. It just has a focus on paganism and occultism. No one here is claiming /fringe/ tier crap that they are some kind of mega-ipsissimus capable of harvesting the loosh of a million posters or cursing people over the internet or whatever. We B.O.N.D lads do a bit of tarot and share ideas for traditional & modern rituals (making certain offerings at appropriate times, trying differing methods of divination etc) all while fostering a sense of fraternity. We also despise the modern wishy washy state of new age paganism (wicca ect) and seek to contribute to its downfall by returning to the Old Ways as best as we can. If its not your thing, fair enough. But I think to accuse us of LARPing is a little unfair tbh.

This tbh.

Attached: 4.jpg (236x354, 20.64K)

Lately I've been noticing a ton of European architecture, like the cathedrals, was ripped straight from ancient Pagan architecture, but is accredited to Christianity. For example, the pointed arches, the rose windows, the gargoyles, the spires. Every time I try to look up pagan architecture I keep finding wood huts, like the shit you see in Skyrim, yet I always see pictures of ancient pagan sites with shit like the pointed arches.

Did anyone ever layout what is and isn't pagan?

Attached: Glasgow-Cathedral-995.jpg (994x566, 109.92K)

Fella an arch is simply the only way of forming a wide doorway ie wider than the stone available or transportable prior to casting concrete. The pointed top is probably an evolution of the keystone at the top needing to be bigger to avoid getting crushed. Show me a pagan structure older than stonehenge, which is obviously the earliest example of lintel and framework known.

I didn't say arch. I said the pointed arch, which could be cosmetic unless you have something to prove otherwise. I've seen anons on here post pictures of pagan ruins with pointed arches carved into stone.

What does this have to do with anything?

By cosmetic I mean a cosmetic variation of keystone, or it is less effective than keystone but looks better.

mate
i have some bad news for you

Time for the Druid/pol/ sunday afternoon matinee…

The Wild Geese
Starring:
Richard Burton
Richard Harris
Roger Moore

>A British mercenary company undertake a dangerous contract in central africa only to be betrayed….

A great film lads. Its got it all tbh.

I am very new to this esoteric pagan stuff. To be honest, I really don't know what the fuck is going on. I understand the whole history being cyclical, but besides that i'm lost. Can you give me a quick rundown on how the magician card or tarot cards in general work? Sorry for being ignorant in this topic.

You 'lads' are huge faggots.

The Tarot is a method of divination that operates via the universal esoteric language of symbolism. There are different decks but the most widely used is the Rider Waite which is split into Major & Minor Arcana and consist of 4 different suits.
What exactly are you wanting to know about it? Are you asking about the meaning/significance of the Tarot suits symbolism or are you wanting more of a "user guide/how to do it" answer? Happy to provide info on either if you clarify a bit but its a lot to explain so ill try find some links that could be helpful. Just refine your question a bit for me lad.

thanks for the bump though 'lad'

Attached: Major Arcana.jpg (1338x1368, 511.63K)

I am more interested in just understanding the whole symbolism part. First off what is divination? I have no idea where to start to learn all of this. I don't plan on practicing occultism/paganism, but I would like to have a grasp about it. I find this very interesting and edgy. Every time I try to learn more about this kind of stuff, I get lost.

Divination is the art of divining prophecy through portentous phenomena. The druids would read the future in the entrails of sacrificed animals, the way sacrificed shields broke, the flight of birds, clouds, how bones fell etcetera. 40k's speciality looks like the new mode of esoteric divination with eg the tarot (shuffle the deck and draw cards randomly to get a prophecy depending on the cards and which way up they are).

so how can randomly drawing cards with pictures that represent specific things be an accurate depiction of the future? Explain this to me like i'm a retard because I have trouble reading between the lines

Kek, I know that feeling.

The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by supernatural means.
The Tarot is but one method of divination and divination in itself is but one aspect of esotericism overall. Other methods of divination could include:
Dousing
Scrying (gazing into a reflective surface while in a state of meditative gnosis in an attempt to aquire some kind of vision)
The casting of runes or bones
Numeromancy (ascertaining the patterns of numbers)
Observing the movements of a pendelum
…to name just a few.
Think of it like this - there is the physical world and overlapping that, there is the etheric realms. We cant see the etheric realm but it exists regardless and that realm can essentially be "tapped into" and utilised. Changes effected in the mental realm can manifest in the physical. In regards to the tarot, and how it works, it boils down to ones subconscious connection with the mental/etheric realms and the universal language of symbolism. In readings, the Major Arcana show up for important issues or placements within a spread. They show how the archetypal forces play out within our lives. The Minor Arcana point to everyday issues. The court cards of each suit represent people, or, more often, personality traits within ourselves that are being called out for development.
As a tool for divination, the Tarot draws upon the symbols to stimulate the subconscious mind of the reader. It tends to activate the right brain and call forth intuition.
Worked with daily, the Tarot is also a tool for personal storytelling and growth.

Attached: realms.png (216x225, 4.92K)

this is my most grounded, least esoteric explanation

It's a belief mechanism
if you want to get modern you could probably think of it as something like that rule, "the act of observation changes that which is observed".

To take the archetypal example if some gypsy messes around with cards and tells a thot she'll meet a tall dark stranger and so on then they'll actively be looking for such a person and end up helping to fulfill their own prophecy

For an older example, if some roman augur cuts up a goose and says "the harvest will be good this year" then the farmers will be happier in their work, helping to make that prophecy true - and if it works out, hey, the gods are pleased, keep sacrificing. If it doesn't, someone must have done something wrong and maybe you go looking for the landowner that sold infected wheat and sacrifice him, or build a new dam and consecrate it or whatever and hey, next year the harvest is probably going to be better

Attached: pagang3.png (654x757, 877.2K)

My only concern with tarot is the probability. No matter what cards you draw, it seems easy to identify something in your life that resembles what's on the card, it's hard to understand how it "predicts" the future.

This probably is a stupid question, but how can some cards with pictures on them stimulate the subconscious and tap into other realms?

Is it possible to give me an example of predicting a future an individual using the cards? By the way I appreciate you giving time to answer my questions.

so in other words, it's just a method of manipulation a person at a subconscious level?

Fags

That’s not even close to being accurate

Odin is here, Kek doesn’t exist anymore

fresh irrelevant OC

Have a look at this lad, it's similar and will let you experiment a bit
ichingonline.net/

Attached: chinkywalls.png (668x637, 492.24K)

I Ching is basically a big randomiser that will pick passages from some chinky guru book, then you have to find the meaning for it.

For example, I just asked "what about the decline of the west" and got this, which is very easy to interpret

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (863x689, 187.64K)

Reading these posts and knowing it’s just weirdos working for intel agencies and the mob tracking people as they travel about to lay traps for them is quite interesting and it was never fun to be honest. Perhaps if your jobs are that dull and boring we need cut backs in your sector so you can do real work instead of being the cancerous parasites that you are.

Votive offerings are also very favoured in many cultures, the anceint romans and modern day (rural european/mexican) catholics included.
You pray for something and promise an offering, then if it happens or you managed to achieve your goal you offer as you promised.
That way not as much material wealth was wasted, preemptive offerings seem to have been a thing for the wealthy or most crucial/annual rites of society.

my question was "What changes in my life can I make to better myself for the collapse?"

Answer: This is a time of interchange between a mentor and pupil.
Whether you are the teacher or the student, it is a time of companionship along a mutual path.
This hexagram also emphasizes the eternal, cyclical nature of the mentor/student relationship – a mentor is merely a more seasoned pupil, further along on the journey.
A pupil holds within himself the seed of a future Master.

I would dearly love to be paid to shitpost, lad. Unfortunately, only the JIDF gets to do that.

Attached: GCHQT Does it for free.png (695x587, 42.93K)

Just fyi my ID changed because im in a different location with different internet.

The shills get paid.

Think how this applies, if the situation analysis doesn't give a clearer view. It could be any type of situation, eg right now on this board or in the workplace etcetera.

I would interpret that as "keep learning and preparing with the rest of us and make sure to share your knowledge"

His post was pretty much spot imo on but by all mean lets hear you do better then. Easy to levy criticism - much harder to produce something of substance yourself.

Lad, what you are asking me to explain is impossible to do in a single post. It is a deep, complicated and nuanced topic that is impossible to articulate in a paragraph or two. Id refer you to Waites writings on the system.

tikaboo.com/library/Waite_Tarot.pdf

If you want to learn and to understand you have to be willing to put the time in and engage in a bit of heavy reading. It also crosses into the realms of the kabbalistic and the hermetic so an understanding of those (particularly the nature of duality and inversion too) is pretty much a prerequisite too.
hermetics.org/pdf/magic/agrippa_fourth_book.pdf
tomegatherion.co.uk/magickwithouttears.pdf
hermetics.org/pdf/CeremonialMagic.pdf
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/astral_dynamics/astral_dynamics.htm#Contents

Some (not so) light reading there for you lad but it will give you a much better understanding of the phenomena than I can in a couple of posts.

Do subjective personal accounts count? Personally I have had many an instance where a tarot reading has accurately conveyed events that went on to transpire. One must remember though that it works in the abstract. You dont get definitive answers - you get the symbolic building blocks of an answer and its up to you to put the pieces together in the correct order. The skill lies in interpretation and intuition at equal measure.

Always happy to answer them lad. An inquisitive mind is a great thing and should always be encouraged.

Attached: astrall.jpg (640x389, 42.98K)

I-ching is good stuff lad. Iv nicked a deck off my mum (she goes through fads had has had it since the 90s) and am starting to do some experimentation with it. Think you mentioned it last thread too. Fascinating system and im amazed at the parallels in regard to the western tarot. Lines up with numerology too. Its something im investigating now.

Attached: Iching trigram.jpg (928x800, 307.14K)

I don't think i'm cut out for this. It's cool that some people are passionate about this and have mastered such, but I think can be more of use to our people in other areas. However, if I meet a like minded friend who is into this stuff I will go to him for some spiritual advice (if that's what the objective of this if for).

The pointed or “gothic” arch was so they could make the ceiling higher without increasing the width of the arch to accommodate the ratio. For temples this lets in more lite and allows sound to resonate better. However, the Roman(semicircle) arch is still stronger. Sound and lite resonance, in addition to snow load are probably the reason the wooden pagan temples you’re thinking of had high pitched roofs with arched doors. As far as what aspects of gothic cathedral architecture was and wasn’t pagan is up for debate, because of all the myths and disinfo on Templars and Free Masons. Since the Christians coopted so many regional pagan beliefs, tails and rituals, it stands to reason that the decor and design of early churches mirrored pagan temples to give converts familiar feels. However, it was after the first crusade that the more esoteric Christians, the Templars and Cathars, used octagons as the foundation for their holy of holy’s. The same can be seen in the temple of Jerusalem/Temple Mount, and many synagogues. I believe this creates a specific resonance for initiations and private rituals. This also may tie in with the 8 Fold Aryan Path(Buddhism) and the 8 trigrams of the IChing. Also look out for the numbers 36 and 108.

Regardless of grudges against Christianity, I do recommend going to classical concerts at harmonically laid out cathedrals if you have the opportunity.

observed
No, Hammurabi’s tomb is a pointed arch of normal sized(4x8) brick holding up tons of dirt and sand.

observed
I’m the lad that utilizes the IChing. It’s important to remember that Taoist say the IChing comes from an older civilization north west of China. LaoZi himself learned what he knew working in an imperial library. Then when government corruption became too bad he rode to the Northwestern boarder and elucidated the TaoTeChing to a guard and continued Northwest(Himalayas). Taoism likely came from the Proto-Indo Aryans tbh.

Attached: DB919B29-882E-41A3-A017-BB9162D8F68A.jpeg (150x211 150.54 KB, 11.7K)

Fair enough lad. Its not for everyone. Im curious though, do you believe in the paranormal? Have you ever seen a ghost?

No but I have been to a so called "gateway to hell " location in kansas. I went there with a friend and tried to "ghost hunt" but felt nothing. This may be diverging off topic but I have seen a UFO before which was very spooky. But then again, it could be space-x or some kind of government experiment

Sorry I forgot to answer your first question. As of now I don't know what to believe, I am open minded when it comes to spiritual phenomena. I would very much like to believe in the paranormal and have an experience with it.

Thanks for relaying that lad. Its the opposite for me - iv seen/experienced (what I believe are) several ghosts but no UFOs - although I personally know people who claim to have seen them (and I believe them and they seem sincere)

Indeed, there is much truth in the old adage "seeing is believing"
It was seeing ghosts and experiencing astral phenomena (sleep paralysis vibrations) as a child (and later as an adult) that really kindled my interest in this whole subject and pushed me to look deeper into it.

Attached: pier phantom.jpg (779x1024, 401.92K)

Also care to share the UFO experience in more detail? I'd be most interested to hear the account if you are up for sharing it with us.

Attached: AYY.png (954x1291, 588.61K)

of course. So about 2 years ago during the summer I was driving my friend home and it was around 12:30am, We were about a half mile away form my house and we both see this glowing "c" or magnet shaped object floating in the air (not very high, I would guess anywhere from 400-600 ft) about a mile and a half away. We both notice it and by the time I say "what the fuck is that?!" it darts straight down towards the ground and suddenly vanishes halfway. During its travel it left a long streak of light behind it that took about a second to disappear.. It really spooked me because of the fact that we will never know or see something like that again.