NAFTA Talks With Canada Fail After Leaf Leak

Negotiations soured after The Toronto Star reported Friday that President Donald Trump had told reporters in an off-the-record setting that he didn't plan to compromise at all with the Canadians on NAFTA.

>'I can't kill these people'

archive.is/gMqB2
businessinsider.com/trump-nafta-canada-deal-wont-compromise-2018-8

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (741x497, 937.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

autoweek.com/article/car-news/ford-will-stop-selling-sedans-north-america-entirely-face-unstoppable-crossover
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saputo_Inc.
theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/saputo-forced-to-fight-old-battle/article1368621/
thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/lino-saputo/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rizzuto_crime_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dairyland_Canada
theguardian.com/news/2018/feb/01/migrants-more-profitable-than-drugs-how-mafia-infiltrated-italy-asylum-system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is one of my favorite trump attributes

Canada should ally with China and nuke the jews.

Enjoy your recession leafs

Attached: 1468894071986-1.jpg (718x628, 66.49K)

Why does Castro's son hate you so much for leafs?

And now we know why the Impalas are shit.

Attached: Burnt Matzo.jpg (600x300, 74.28K)

These kike reporters will burn any credibility they have left just to hurt Trump slightly for a millisecond.
Now people wont even talk to the press "off the record" because you can no longer trust them to even keep that promise.

Attached: bigreaction.jpg (636x360, 45.8K)

Attached: 08-1.png (214x236, 85.33K)

what's omitted between "make a deal" and "I can't kill these people."
the omission leads one to believe that the agency might be intentionally trying to skew public opinion by deliberately taking statements made off the record and editorializing them
surely they would not do that

holy shit!

This country is going down the shitter at warp speed.

Attached: Ifonlyyouknewharper.jpg (737x787, 266.15K)

I think Canada's descent (with no end in sight) into the shitpile is the fastest in the western world. Even edging out Sweden.

I'm just hoping Mad Max's spinoff party aren't just total shills for Israel. (((Ezra Levant))) is going to shill hard to co-opt them.

Or a kike plot to split the vote on the right and give Trudeau another term

leafs can blame Trump all they want, but Trump was able to cut a deal with Mexico so obviously he's dealing
they played their cards wrong and it blew up in their faces

Look at this cancer. It was doomed from the start with this "diverse" team of negotiators.

Attached: canadian-trade-team.jpg (1080x800, 126.44K)

FUCK CANADA
LET THE LEAFS FREEZE WITH THEIR SHITSKINS AND BE INVADED BY CHINA
i'd rather deal with chinks to the north than faggots and shitskins tbh

Something about the purple woman's posture looks very off.

>(((off)))

Attached: canadian_diversity.png (1080x800, 894.38K)

She must be a pleasure to be around.

I don't buy that argument on the basis that voting conservative is the same thing as voting liberal at this point. And the conservatives are so kosher at this point it wouldn't make sense for (((anyone))) to want to split the right vote with the intention of helping the jews. If Trudeau gets another majority, that's only marginally better than a conservative win at this point.

just about to post that, also what's with the giant jew ring

Attached: jewgolds.png (600x429, 149.14K)

Gender Studies mafia.

Doubtful. Scheer is an open zionist and apparently has partial jewish ancestry so they already cut the right wing vote down to 0% when he won the primary. Bernier is merely pushing it back up above zero.

A vote for Scheer is a vote for Shlomo.

You think Bloomberg knows it got played hard?

Attached: rofl.gif (500x281, 834.3K)

Brilliant "if only you knew" maymay, user. Applause.
(Polite sage)

Haha! Suck a dick leafs.

Attached: you're_fired.jpg (1437x1020, 459.7K)

That faggot Daniel Dale again.

I'm at the same level on Scheer and everytime a normie brings up vote splitting I just explain how shitty the conservatives are, I think if Bernier has a good platform it would be easy to get a lot of people, especially those from Hongcouver and Torontostan to switch over.

Ford announced they will stop making cars like the Impala.
My bed the closing of the car factories in Canaduh will be blamed on trump but in actuality the the shutdowns where planned for years.
No one is buying shiity little cars anymore. Burgers want their SUV's and pickups.

>autoweek.com/article/car-news/ford-will-stop-selling-sedans-north-america-entirely-face-unstoppable-crossover

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 10.24.01 PM.png (943x785, 748.94K)

What if you start lying to the press "off the record"?
Don't tell anyone, this is strictly off the record you know, but I killed 20 niggers back during nam. I made sure to go pee pee on them because they smelled like poo poo.

And then on twitter announce that you will not say a single truth to the press for the remainder of your presidency.

Attached: moonman's dad - white pills.mp4 (854x480, 1.62M)

It just dawned on me why Canada cannot make any concessions on dairy tariffs with Trump. As everyone is talking about it particularlyl Bernier

it becomes evident that the Quebec dairy industry is throwing its weight around and having far more influence on Canada's trade policy than the numbers

would indicate. How is this?

My late friend Dr. D…. used to talk to me about his family contacts in Montreal. Who is the biggest power in Quebec's dairy industry?

Saputo. ….that is Montreal Mafia. He knew these people. In fact he claimed to be related to the Rizzutos and knew the Saputos personally though he could have been BSing me there…Hard to always tell with that guy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saputo_Inc.

Master cheesemaker Giuseppe Saputo, his son Lino Saputo and family immigrated to Montreal from Montelepre, Italy in the early 1950s. In September 1954, Lino convinced his father to start his own business. Using $500 to buy some basic equipment and a bicycle for deliveries, the Saputo family founded a cheesemaking company bearing its name. In 1957, Saputo's first sizable production facility was built in Montreal's Saint-Michel neighbourhood. Saputo went through considerable growth in the 1960s and 1970s as demand for its products increased. It became Canada's largest producer of mozzarella in the 1980s

Regardless of whether it's Conservatives, Liberals, or NDP this shows you what kind of people are dictating policies to the government and how it affects all of us. Evidently our auto industry doesn't have as much pull in Canada's halls of power even though it's a much bigger industry that employs a lot more people.

theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/saputo-forced-to-fight-old-battle/article1368621/

A suspect in an Italian police investigation into Montreal Mafia kingpin Vito Rizzuto says he made up the connection he had with the Montreal cheese magnate Lino Saputo. Read the full story .

He transformed his Italian immigrant father's humble cheese-making business into a global dairy-and-bakery conglomerate, built a reputation as one of Quebec's shrewdest entrepreneurs and now sits atop a family fortune estimated at $1.4-billion.

But Lino Saputo's rise to wealth and status as a celebrated entrepreneur and philanthropist has been shadowed over the years by unsubstantiated allegations of links between his company, Saputo Inc., and the Italian mob.

The family-owned business - which went public 10 years ago - has suffered knocks to its reputation in the past because of the unproved allegations but always managed to repair the damage and continue on its prosperous way.

Now, at the age of 70, Mr. Saputo finds himself once again fighting allegations that his Montreal-based company has ties to the Mafia.

thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/lino-saputo/

In 1964, Lino sought to convince his father to expand and modernize the company operations, particularly after touring the Grande Cheese Co. of Wisconsin, owned by a Sicilian American, Giovanni (John) DiBella. DiBella initially agreed to personally invest in Saputo’s operations, but then connected the Saputo family to Joseph Bonanno, a New York-based mobster. Bonanno agreed to invest $8,000 in exchange for a 20 per cent stake in the firm. The Saputo family was reportedly unaware Bonanno was a Mafia boss until reading about it in local newspapers. Though they expressed shock about Bonanno’s criminal ties and immediately broke off the deal, the Saputo family would occasionally struggle with allegations of Mafia connections. These allegations formed part of the context of a raid on the company’s factory by Montréal police in 1972, eventually leading to a total of $350 in fines for health violations — but no proven connections. Nonetheless, the rumours may have been a factor in the Ontario Milk Commission’s decision to reject the company’s effort to open an Ontario cheese factory in 1976.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (420x285 211.15 KB, 23.25K)

Haahahahahahaha journalists fucked over Canada for us. I guess they aren't all bad after all.

If there's one thing Trump has been consistently good at, it's playing the media like a fiddle. Even the people who hate him I can't imagine really believe he's so naive that he didn't expect his "off the record" comments to be leaked. The man's been talking about how dishonest and untrustworthy the media is since day 1.

I'm just curious why he wants Canada excluded. Possibly because he thinks if he lets Canada sweat for a bit he'll get a better deal? Maybe just because he doesn't like Trudeau and knows there's nothing Canada can do about it?

Attached: TrumpTwoScoops.png (526x395 1.05 MB, 394.18K)

I thought Trump got along with them, especially after fighting the Bonannos?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rizzuto_crime_family

Daniel Dale got famous for literally stalking Rob Ford in his backyard. Annoying lisping faggot who writes "Trump lies X number of times this week" as most of his output as the fucking Washington bureau chief for the Toronto Star.

The "leak" came from the White House. Trump doesnt care about it and is practically winking at Bloomberg with his tweet. He didnt rip them like fake news or CNN or NBC.

The point was to show how weak a position Canada is in and make it public how useless their team is. It makes Canadians upset with Trudeau and makes the negotiators impotent.

The negotiations dont exist - theres a list that America says sign or die to tariffs and Trudeau demanding protection for dairy cartel at the expense of Canada.

As such, NAFTA talks cant fail because they dont exist. This isnt a negotiation.

Hmmm you just solve the case user.

TL Note: He leaked them on purpose just to shit on the fucking leaf

Canada is run by the jews you fuck.

Why would that ever happen? The Chinese want to keep the jews alive in order to study them, and even want to work with them.

Because canada was the middle man in flooding the us with chinese steel and they're minuscule country pretending to be china. Faggots need to be taken down a notch.

If you watch the MSM or even listen to most of ht posts here derived from the MSM all you're hearing about is those gosh darn Quebec dairy farmers. They're such sacred cows a real hot button for Canadian politicians

My ass; "Quebec dairy farmers a hot button" is cowardly journalistic code speak for THE MAFIA.

It will be interesting to see how badly treated Maxime will be in the press if he ever gets near taking power and opposing the will of the Mafia in Montreal and Canada at large.

I see the Saputos have also purchsed Dairyland a huge player in Canadian dairy products.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dairyland_Canada

Dairyland was originally an operating arm of a BC dairy farmer's cooperative(s) and was legally Agrifoods International Cooperative Ltd. at the time of the sale of the majority of its assets to Saputo Incorporated.

In November 2009, Dairyland products were replaced in Ontario by Neilson after Saputo's acquisition of the William Neilson brand from George Weston Limited.

And I wonder, how much does this kind of shady business benefit the average Canadian?

Not one bit I'll wager. Only a few big players reap the benefits of this kind of mercantile game playing

nexxt level tactics

More accurately, certain (coastal) cities benefit. The rest more or less carry on as before.

This sort of insight is why infinitechan is so goddamn great. Fucking leafs and their mafiose dairy industry. Canadian Nationalists ought to press their thumb in this wound. Going against the mafia is a good way to win votes and tarnish the "corruption free" (Tru)Jewthough government.

No you don’t shill. Don’t abandon your white brothers use because they’re subverted. We just had a spade as president for fucks sake. If you want to replace your fellows with chinks who will eat your fucking dog then you don’t belong here. This is coming from someone who actually admires Chinese culture. They don’t belong in North America though.

Pfff ahahaha. Ok dago whatever you say.

Would old mob guys like a faggot like Trudeau? How do they feel about getting islamized?

Hi Daniel, I didn't know you came here.

I'll make you a milkshake you can't refuse.

Attached: robert-de-niro-young-social.jpeg (870x599, 203.27K)

Quick, someone sell a dairy to the 'Ndrangheta.

GAS THE SICILIANS, MILK WAR NOW

Good. Please trash my economy so the idiots don't elect Trudeau or anyone else like him ever again. If Trudeau falls, progressiveness is dead in Canada. That only leaves other forms of more pure kikery to be swept away and dealt with. It halves our current problems.

Attached: d96e67cf517369a0b5cd269b3bd00423be80b245b8050cf4dfb58fbb52da58c5.jpg (372x476, 121.91K)

It only benefitted Joe Average when he wanted to buy cheap plastic Chinese shit at Wal-Mart. Literally the only two big industries here are resources (because you can't ship mines and tree overseas) and the (((service industry))). Manufacturing and technology has been gutted, aside from some small specialty stuff that ends up being bought out or marginalized (like Nortel and Blackberry).

Trudeau is from Montreal, and Montreal is Chicago. He knows the deal.

The mob in Italy is making $$$ bringing niggers into Sicily ffs.

They really don't give a flying fuck.

If they can kidnap your beautiful 12 year old daughter, keep her in a safe house for a month, injecting her with heroin/cocaine speedballs every day until she is a hopeless addict, they'll move her around the country, hell the world, and pimp her ass until she's a broken down old skeletal wreck then they'll toss her on the garbage heap with dead cats and maggots.

theguardian.com/news/2018/feb/01/migrants-more-profitable-than-drugs-how-mafia-infiltrated-italy-asylum-system

Attached: magdalene.jpg (298x760, 28.64K)

Actually he's a West Vancouver boy, but yeah his father and wife are from Quebec and he definitely knows the score.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rizzuto_crime_family

Well the Rizzutos are finished. The old grandfather from Sicily (the one above in handcuffs) got shot in the head making pasta sauce at the kitchen window by a sniper and Vito died of cancer. One of the sons was gunned down in broad daylight on a Montreal street. The other kids are useless as far as maintaining the crime family goes.

So like the Bronfmans they're no longer a big deal.

By the way they used the HA a lot as their enforcers.

Trudeau's are third generation Montrealers, user. His mother is from Van. He grew up all over the place.

Mom Boucher is still in prison. All the kikes on bikes are out west. Pockets in Toronto but a shadow of itself. 'Ndrangheta are hazardous to their health, apparently.

haha Mom Boucher got really fat in prison. He's afraid of being poisoned so all he eats are sealed bags of potato chips.

Oh and kudos for "Kikes on bikes"

too true.

Friend of mine wised me up about ten years ago; "The Hell's Angels are a gang of English jews" he said. "You only see them wearing swastikas in Hollywood movies".

Attached: brick top.jpg (474x237, 15.93K)

Not sure how that's related but I can get behind that.

No user. Trump killed NAFTA a while ago.

Thing is Trump just handed Canada's auto industry a huge gift by forcing the Mexicans to a $16 min wage, but now he's sitting there and seeing if our government is strong enough to accept it in the face of Chicom influence and Montreal Mafia sway.

He must be chuckling so hard he's filling his trousers with farts.

We're on the case, neighbor.

Attached: have a burger and relax friend.png (378x415, 128.16K)

Attached: Gerald-Butts-600x507.jpg (600x507, 51.5K)

good one…

Look at any photo of Trudeau and you’re likely to see a bespectacled bystander in the background. Butts, the most powerful unelected person in Ottawa, advises the PM on every piece of policy to come through the PMO. He accompanied the PM to Davos, China and the U.S., walked with him at Pride and head-bobbed at the Tragically Hip show. The ex-CEO of WWF Canada orchestrated an environmental pact with President Obama and convinced most of the premiers to support the $15.7-billion Energy East Pipeline. He also played a central role in the pension plan enhancement, a middle-class tax cut and a revamp of the child- benefit program.

kek

On September 21, 2016, it was reported by the Globe and Mail that Butts charged moving expenses to Canadian taxpayers in the amount of $126,669.56 in order to relocate his residence from Toronto to Ottawa.[20] In the wake of the controversy, he apologized and said he would repay $41,618.62.[21]

wikipedia

Attached: 1522633036725.gif (900x900, 600.68K)