Buzzfeed begins panhandling

archive.fo/44uG0

Press S to shit on their grave!

Attached: press s to shit on grave.PNG (671x425, 550.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.justia.com/cases/kentucky/supreme-court/1978/563-s-w-2d-8-1.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salon_(website)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Greatest ally is done with them?

Who the fuck is "fastcompany.com"?

S

H

I

T

*applause*

HA HA HA HA HA

GET FUCKED SHIT LIBS

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x200, 13.05K)

Attached: laser chickenpox.jpg (960x806, 126.5K)

Already layoffs, and now they are begging. Let's hope this is it for them.

Attached: 1411374686005.jpg (570x533, 23.95K)

S

Couldn't have happened to a slimier group of journo-trash.

Attached: smug_sam.jpg (255x201, 8.77K)

The sister of the owner of this piece of shit is a toucan nosed yid from Brooklyn 99 and she burn the coal for the dindu that did GetOut

They're delusional.

>>>/gamergatehq/331048
Never forget that Buttfeed and the Huffing Paint are run by the same small group of people and are in business with one of the world's worst sponsors of terrorism.

Does anyone have the larger map that this image comes from? There's that arrow coming in at the right from something.

Attached: qatarfeed.png (790x500, 21.28K)

Attached: asdaw1.png (720x340, 296.53K)

Attached: S.gif (600x337, 1.57M)

SAM HYDE DID IT!!

slam them with adnauseam.

It seems like the nu-internet's inability is slowly starting to catch up with itself. Everyone is starting to ask for shekels and people aren't going to keep forking over $5 a month to each and every website they visit for content they can easily live without. I think we'll eventually see a bigger split amongst users who have more money than sense and for over $500 a month to 100 different subscriptions and those who just stick to cheaper alternatives. Might see a resurgence in the use of messengers and boards where content is created by the users themselves and the costs of serving those users are kept low.

Pull it.

LOL. more like Buzzstarve

Attached: trumpbuzz.png (629x398, 381.23K)

Couldn't one jew, like Soros, single-handedly fund a company like Buzzfeed?

Goes nice with their communism.

lmao libs ur all gonna die

Attached: Dubs.gif (278x200, 733.86K)

This
perfect pic bro

Soros is already propping up too many liberal rags as it is

Congratulation Sam.

Hahahaha.

Attached: Buzzfeed bantz.jpg (246x205, 7.79K)

The best option is to bandwidth drain them.

COUGHING FIT

Attached: c18bfe6f4856cd6e585523a69cc461bf06f41ca86021c45dd9a3da38e84d8b33.jpg (745x689, 46.05K)

EAT SHIT BLOCKHEAD JOE

I fucking love Wendy's banter.
If those motherfucker ever open a restaurant in my country, I'll fucking eat there everyday.

HueHueHueHueHueHue

Attached: 485345345.jpg (900x471, 75.83K)

its just some guy at their corporate office with a sense of humor. Its a long way from their glorious based Dave Thomas days. I remember doing a paper on him in high school a few years before he died. back then the food really was better. Just like Colonel Sanders was very strict about the gravy and how the chicken was fried at KFC (and apparently said nigger all the time), Dave was picky about the quality of beef and whatnot.
fast food is dogshit now if its not Chick fil a, those sexy, sexy christian girls that staff every single store.

Attached: 24e10bd28ab4b6031ff0c27cd639ffdd4691ee3e3a89ee66ec00c317527ee1b8.jpg (500x333, 29.46K)

(((The Guardian))) also like to ask for shekels. They can all get fucked. Hope they all go bankrupt, these anti-white kike-run publications.

Attached: please-to-gib-shekels-while-we-continue-to-shit-on-you-whites-hehe-rubs-hands2.png (628x514, 60.58K)

The way they phrase that
They genuinely think that throwing shekels at them would be a priviledge.

Its one of the better quality burger places, they dont freeze their meat although A&W has the organic no GMO or hormones meats, which are the best choice for the healthy aryan.

This. Harland Sanders said as far back as at least 1978 that what KFC was selling was dogshit.
law.justia.com/cases/kentucky/supreme-court/1978/563-s-w-2d-8-1.html

This is what happens when you sell your franchise to kikes and whites with kike-like mentalities.

Frying a doughball around chicken is pretty dank bro. Onion rings as a condiment are the best thing these kikes have come up with in decades. Anyways, they probably changed that gravy by the 90s and they have recently changed it again. South Park did an episode where the joke is that KFC and the gravy are like crack for Cartman, it made people go and buy a ton of gravy so they probably had to change it in response to a more sustainable recipe that doesnt rely on their own chicken drippings.

Reads like an unintentional admission that they've been kept afloat due to financiers and their (((contributions))), and are now allowing their diminished herd of nigger cattle to donate because the life support they've been on isn't enough.

This post is why we don't need government intervention to stop censorship. People should just go to a different site. Fuck, that's why 8ch is popular in the first place, we all fucked off from halfchan because of how shit it was and effectively created an alternative with our migrations.

That's now how you eat Onions. Everything that makes an Onion good is gone when you fry them and replaced by fat/grease.

This by itself works as a light meal. Add a piece of bread and you'll be full in 20 minutes.
10 minutes to prepare, 20 minutes to bake.
Delicous, leaves the meat with an heavenly taste and retains all nutrition. Can be done in Microwave in small quantities with thinner beefs.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x300 166.58 KB, 198.26K)

Sometimes you just want BBQ sauce soaked onion rings on top of your burger with jalapenos and bacon, but then you remember the company that makes those is fucking cancer so you go make your own instead.

I kept thinking "Where are all the pay-to-read newspapers we had 20 years ago" and why are we slowly going back to it and realized something:
If someone launched a "pay-to-read" Newspaper right now, it would be suicide. Why read your shit, when there's 20 guys publishing the same story (that they got from the same source) for free but with ads that can be easily blocked?
So every News-site being launched needs to be free to survive. BUT: the more of these that get launched, the less money there's for each, they more every news site struggle to keep afloat. It essentially becomes a battle of popularity: the less popular one's end up dying off and if they publish something that angers their reader-base, they're done for.

Now here's the funny bit where the yids shot themselves in the foot: in recent years, when every right-wing ideology was purged from the MSM, this created a vacuum, a market, a need to have the views expressed.
This precipitated HUNDREDS of people to launch their right-wing, alternative plataforms.
Not just right-wing ideas either: some extreme-left did this too, as did other views and opinions that weren't popular (like videogame critics complaining about casual shit games for instance).
We've had "Alternative Media" for years. Heck, I had a couple of hipster friends making Zines 20 years ago.
But in recent years, Alternative Media massively exploded, stole away the public attention span and ended up surviving because most of them are 2-3 guys with a pirated Microsoft Word publishing their opinions to earn some pocket money in their free time.
The large, monolithic corporations that employee thousands of people found themselves unable to support it all because these smaller alternatives could effectively compete with their multi-million-dollar media machine.

I predict that in time, we'll go back to a "Pay-to-Read" scheme, or subscriptions systems will congeal in a "Subscrive to this packet of services that includes News+Facebook+Videohosting+Cloud Service" with diferent companies offering diferent News site as part of their packets.

Kikes have a habit of shooting themselves in the foot. In the end that is what is going to get them all genocided.
Alternative media took the place of purged right wing org but said alt media is not so easy to purge itself. The memes remain.

Attached: 27bb050057684d9ab82468fe6eabf52a646bf1c0173c0435a27f44e01987b8cd.gif (1200x675 567.52 KB, 111.82K)

Attached: cohencidence.jpg (677x600, 68.78K)

For a few years now even the once-wealthy legacy media are all 'loss leaders'. Last year in 2017 the NY Times cleared its staff out 8 floors of its long-time NYC headquarters building in order to rent that space to paying tenants & thus gain much-needed actual income. Jew York Times now = Cash crisis.

& newer Lefty news media ain't doing any better. Salon has never made a profit. It depends on (((contributions)) just like Buzzfeed now does - - from a small number of shadowy donors. It's wikipedia article admits as much.
"Salon has been unprofitable through its entire history." >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salon_(website)

Buzzfeed - I'm lovin' it. :

Attached: Panhandler.jpg (640x480, 31.39K)

S
Good riddance. I can't wait for all of them to get flushed from the system of tubes.

Websites will be packaged into subscription plans ranging from $25-$200/month for the basic stuff. This will happen in less than 1 year.

Here's hoping for a dot com bust 2.0.

Gives to meaning to "You will never work at Buzzfeed"

Attached: Mmmmm Nothing Like a Fresh Cup of Kvetch In the Morning.jpg (586x634, 67.76K)

I have been autistic enough to not have tv for 20 years. I think I can manage to avoid subscribing to advertising platforms.

kek this, no one will pay for that bullshit.

Why has there never been a flying dutchman merchant?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (328x272, 86.52K)

WEW

S

dubby dubs. checked. slam em!

Online publications are throwaways for the larger corps to run their hit pieces through.