Pentti linkola

He is one of the few authors to combine right-wing politics and environmentalism. He is also the founder of Finnish Nature Heritage Foundation which protects what's left of Finland's ancient forests.

There is a PDF of Can Life Prevail floating around the nets.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentti_Linkola
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Pentti_Linkola
penttilinkola.com/

Attached: linkola.jpg (614x345, 1.13M)

Based genocide hermit

He wants to kill of the majority of humanity but unfortunately he does not distinguish between the races. He wants to abandon technology but we need to use technology to kill off the undesirable races and colonise space.

jesus
[embed: Pentti Linkola on Democracy, Quotes from "Can Life prevail?"]

He has faults, and those are the biggest ones I think. Is he just very nihilist in the end? Does he not know that the waste is non-European actions?
Nature preservation ruthlessly is good though.

If technology will destroy us, then having a good life here on earth without technology is far preferable to destroying ourselves in some vain and idiotic quest to "conquer" lifeless rocks. Why would you destroy earth in order to live on a desolate wasteland like mars?

He doesn't know that because it isn't true. While whites are the only race to have any people who care about the environment at all, we still have 95% destructive consumer whores. All that pollution China is pumping out? Half of it is to make cheap crap to sell to whites. Until jewish control of the west ends, the west will remain a huge part of the problem.

That is true, its not black and white. But the fact that he calls for the culling of the population indiscriminately (it seems) shows that he might not understand who are the natural guardians of nature (Europeans).

He's a pretty interesting fellow. Persevering nature is a native European pagan idea, and the kikes have been slowly turning Europe into a desert over the centuries. Interesting how this coincides with white genocide in Europe, but it's not a surprise. Destroy the habitat, you subsequently destroy the species, and the European subspecies is marked for destruction.

Attached: europe-forests.png (966x1586, 1.81M)

genuis

Europe had to be deforested as a result of Muslims completely fucking over Mediterranean trade with piracy and slavery. The dark ages occurred because of this. No freedom of movement and trade as had been under Pax Romana. The land had to be cleared for farmland safe away from the coastal regions. Europe also lost access to Egypt and the North African coastal agricultural land, which the Arab subhumans also allowed to undergo desertification due to them being dumb inbred goat herders and centuries of irrigation was left to rot and vanish.

OMG this guys is ABSOLUTELY awesome. Really great share OP! He is a man after my own heart. He totally 'gets it'. The Earth belongs to US ALONE. We are its caretakers. We have earned the right to live on it.

ANONS, GET YOUR AXES OUT AND READY YOURSELVES!!

THE AGE OF THE SUBHUMAN IS OVER, ANONS, IT IS OVER!! EARTH BELONGS TO US ALONE!!

Attached: addio africa.jpg (1280x720, 108.25K)

The deforestation predates the existence of muslims. And it was massive during roman rule. Technology and industry have always been at the root of environmental destruction. And it continued all through the medieval period, the renaissance and the industrial revolution. People were still clear cutting the forests for charcoal right into Victorian times.

Ah, the old "divert the discussion to the Muslims" kike gambit. You must have this place confused for some neocon Jewish ass licking discussion forum.

Very true. The European continent needs to be massively reforested to bring back the natural habitat of the white man.

In Linkola's native country, Finland, deforestation hasn't been an issue since 18th century.

Him and kai murros are both great.

First, Yes it has and is. Second, that's very dishonest. Removing all the forests 100 years ago and then going "well, we're not deforesting any more!" doesn't make it ok. The forests need to be restored.

Attached: 1432013454491.gif (554x668, 10.53K)

I suppose you've got a good idea on how to employ all those people. Hop on board.

They are sadly bereft of almost all life. They plant trees in the same manner as we build modern cities, without chaos/shelter/refuge. Nothing can be comfortable in 'straight lines and rows'. Things spiritually and physically die and are exposed to death when geometry over takes Life.
I don't know why geometry is so toxic to life and health but it is…I think it causes insanity.

Attached: city chokehold.gif (600x400 372.54 KB, 321.45K)

I just prefer that environmental laws should be enforced into non-white countries, rather than just killing them.

All those farmed forests are bastardizations of nature, they're industrial projects. They affect local wildlife and the soil in detriment.

That's blatantly untrue. Its obviously about how they're used. This is an obvious thing, think user.

So 'do nothing', more of the same thing we have now and everything will be fine. Great user…great philosophy of life. We can assume that you are a 'overload the lifeboat' type of human being because you are unwilling to make tough choices.

Attached: 1408282698841.jpg (660x660, 215.02K)

Geometry is a part of life and health, you're just assuming all of it is bad. There is good geometry too - the kind that would benefit these flora growths.

They also don't have a natural growth cycle so they never create the habitat of a real forest, so very little lives there and what does is only a few species.

No, it is entirely true. The fact that you could theoretically have technology and not use it to destroy nature does not make the statement that we have always used it to destroy nature false.

you will never get billions of shitskins to respect and preserve the environment. Look at all of south asia and china, look at africa. The few non-whites who preserve nature are japs.

It isn't geometry, it is simple lines. And it does not benefit the trees, it benefits the billionaire who gets to spend less on fuel for harvesting machinery when everything is in straight lines. Forestry employs very few people as the work is heavily mechanized. But hey, destroying everything for shekels is definitely how white people should behave right?

You are forgetting that at the time so long ago most of geographical Europe was tribal and civilization was in its burgeoning stages in the south. The Romans also did their work in central and Northern Europe before Christianity got popular there, and when Christianity came to the northern tribes before the Middle Ages, it provided, in conjunction with the limited Romanization the southernmost and more civilized tribes had received, a theological excuse for nation-state building for the rest of Europe. With this, the northern populations increasingly turned to new techniques in farming, developed schools, and grew significantly in population to the point that it required massive clearing of forests to maintain agriculture and develop towns and cities that went far beyond the huts and tents of the pagans.

Your idea that Christians (or even more laughably jews who don't even like farming and definitely wouldn't want to see the goyim increase their numbers exponentially) destroyed the forests out of pure hatred for Europe is just silly. In reality during that time Europe went from being 99.9% forest and savages in bear skins to being Medieval Europe.

I am not justifying that example of a farm forest, only that geometry has an important role in life.

without the technology how long do you think a 250-pound 15-year-old with pidgin english in the bronx is going to last? he'll wander into some abandoned ransacked hospital, grab the nearest syringe, and jam it into his eye to stop the parasites devouring him. you don't need technology to do shit. it'll finish people off simply by ceasing to function as it's intended to. in 10 years a smartphone will have three buttons, two thumbs (red and green) and a sensor to read the chip in your wrist. that'll be it. anything more complicated will be history. we're descending into 2nd century imbecility and idiotic myths where people believe in a place called "Wakanda," and this educational trajectory toward permanent childhood so that we can be chained to bar codes and scanners for our slave-like existence is why we'll never
we'll burn earth down first

Without industrial society how do you imagine the population of Asia and Africa?

The dark ages is literally a Renaissance myth. You're stuck in a liberal progressive worldview of history.

Kikes rule Europe and deforestation continues apace today in places like Romania. (((They))) certainly are doing it out of hatred, and also for profit. Yes, civilization started the process of deforestation, and combined with Christianity accelerated the destruction. Perhaps had the Axis powers had won the Second World War, civilization in Europe could have been configured in such a manner that whatever deleterious effects that civilization causes to the environment could be minimized, or even better, possibly reversed. Imagine, a Europe in the process of being properly reforested even with modern civilization while at the same time space colonies being set up on Mars. We'll never know if such a thing could have been possible since the Axis had to be destroyed by (((them))).

Yeah, the collapse of the Roman Empire had zero negative consequences on civilizational development.

Typical nature worshipping new age shill

I thought New Age-ists hate nature because it infringes on their spiritual freedom?

IDK user, I think the way geometry is expressed now ties it too closely to dualism and dualistic thinking. Can you share some examples of what you are thinking and expand on the idea a bit I just want to make sure I understand what you are saying. I suspect that it is only the imperfections found in natural geometric patterns that keep natural geometry from driving us mad. I think things like planned cities are horrific, dead, sterile environments that have actually led to a decreased appropriate emotional response in humanity.

There is an element of the sublime imbued in city planning and architecture (our day to day environment, that should not be directed to the constructs of mankind so it leaves mankind cold and remotely separate from their connection to the greater physical environment on all its scales. It is, more or less, a constant reminder that mankind is seperate from the natural world and cut off from god (as you understand god). I wouldn't be surprised if this act of imposed geometry and stealing to the sublime devine is the cause of most of humanities modern mental dysfunction.

tl;dr
Exposure to absolute geometry has cut us off from the divine in man rather than improving our mental health because it leaves no room for man to grow as a person. It confines him…remember like coloring 'in the lines' when you were a kid…have to BUILD THAT PRISON OF CIVILIZATION AND CONSTRAINTS…right, user?

Attached: IMG_2685.JPG (460x276 232.51 KB, 30.1K)

I don't know man, but I think you should look into Gnostic thinking because your writing reminds me of that.

Virtually every city is "planned" to some extent at one point or another, but apart from picking nits I think I understand what you're getting at.

As in all geometry, yes. Mathematics is essentially a series of observations about the repeatability and predictability of existence and as such is necessarily derived from natural phenomena.

Nigger please; that's part and parcel with abstract reasoning - our sapience separates us from the "natural world" infinitely more than concrete walls or fluorescent bulbs do.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say here; is English your first language?

Churches are specifically designed with a giant pyramidal steeple because it ingrains within you a sense of something larger and greater than you.

We aren't destroying our environment, shill. Finland has an increasing amount of forests in it. Go plant a forest.

Is it that hard for you to understand that technology can be and work with harmony with nature, near-perfectly?

We will always need resources.

Christianity condones the view that the world was created for Adam and all his descendants. All that exists is for our exploitation. And since we have a limited time on this earth, might as well exploit as many resources without our own lifetime as possible, fuck future generations, I'll be dead and gone by then!

Attached: eco-ego.jpg (450x360 457.97 KB, 5.88M)

Attached: GUO.jpg (640x480, 81.15K)

Holy FUCK that is disgusting

Attached: 1dd4d85bd3e710d5125f192943a8b78b7e8421aa7ee59ea443c1c8445bf6091a.jpg (360x452, 30.91K)

I like you.

Firstly, gasl yourself for unironically posting jewish earth-worship propaganda, you soy vagina kike.
Secondly,
Leviticus 25:1-55

The Lord spoke to Moses on Mount Sinai, saying, “Speak to the people of Israel and say to them, When you come into the land that I give you, the land shall keep a Sabbath to the Lord. For six years you shall sow your field, and for six years you shall prune your vineyard and gather in its fruits, but in the seventh year there shall be a Sabbath of solemn rest for the land, a Sabbath to the Lord. You shall not sow your field or prune your vineyard. You shall not reap what grows of itself in your harvest, or gather the grapes of your undressed vine. It shall be a year of solemn rest for the land.

If the gas didn't work, eat a bullet.

and another christcuck filtered.

Environmentalism in the US was pioneered by Southern Christian farmers who took seriously the Bible's instructions to be good stewards of the land and its animals.

Jews hijacked it as usual.

No, you ass. The Southern Agrarians wrote in defense of agrarian life, not in defense of ecological balance or environmental preservation, and they promulgated a utilitarian land ethic informed chiefly by the Christian ethos of "God said this was ours to do with as we pleased so we will". Environmentalism in the US was pioneered by men like Aldo Leopold and John Muir, men who saw the spiritual value in wilderness and biodiversity and opposed an attitude of entitlement towards natural resources. The concept of an ecological land ethic or a holistic approach towards preservation was nebulous at best until Leopold's writings and yet the ecocentric land ethic is the cornerstone of virtually everything labeled as "environmentalism".

You're either ignorant or disingenuous and if the latter I hope you get die.

bumping thread for total destruction of third world

Attached: environment map general.jpg (621x480 534.96 KB, 245.13K)

Attached: slavery map.jpg (840x398 444.51 KB, 516.92K)