Possible Syria Happening!!!

Reported airstrike targets Damascus military airport, multiple explosions heard

The blasts occurred at the Mazzeh military airport late Saturday night, according to multiple reporters on the ground. Explosions can be heard in footage from Damascus posted on social media.

rt.com/news/437423-syria-military-airport-explosion/
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1036016590934949888

Attached: Assad.jpg (640x360 49.81 KB, 754.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aghiad_alkheder/status/1036017114564501504
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/1036030661319176194
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/1036032121444466689
voltairenet.org/article202687.html
globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/blu-114.htm
archive.fo/enQRw
twitter.com/SyrianVlad
youtube.com/watch?v=hG9JmDORP4U
rt.com/news/437200-syria-idlib-us-chemical/
timesofisrael.com/defense-minister-vows-to-retain-freedom-of-action-in-syria/
timesofisrael.com/liberman-israel-would-destroy-syrian-s-300-if-it-attacked-our-jets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope the State of Israel is glassed.

Attached: Syria Israel 2.png (638x714, 420.78K)

oh ok
What?

JIDF just hire you? You're supposed to read the fucking script, you jewish potato.

Is Israel not a country of kikes you low IQ tard? They've already taken hundreds of actions inside Syria's territory.

ISIS = Israel bro
And who is going to be launching an air strike on Syria at this point besides Israel?

So israel is saying it dindu nuffin?

israel is glassed by good goy US ZOG politicians after it's taken over and occupied by Russia and Syria. In retaliation Russia glasses (((NYC))) and (((NJ))) and over night there remain a meager 1million kikes on Earth.

Isn't it funny how the US claims to be able to tell EXACTLY who an attack is coming from when its on behalf of/against one of their factions of support, but when its against a perceived enemy, suddenly its all "Oy vey goy we dunno where it came from!"?

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 15.5K)

Stop.
I can only get so hard.

hownu.ru

Call me back when they shoot down another Jewsraeli F-16 or an F-15 for maximum keks.

Attached: this_image_is_not_relevant.png (680x383, 332.6K)

It was the kikes last time you fucking idiot. I’m actually posting about that very night right this minute. Back in March you kikes started shit in Syria and tried to pin it on the usa to start a war with Russia. It’s always kikes. You can manage ANYTHING on your own because you’re cowardly retards.

Why? Are you saying Israel has never done shit like this? Of course they have.

Potator the SlowKike posts again!

Jew who reads "Times of Israel".

JIDF who sits next to the Jew with the Times of Israel.
Is anyone on Zig Forums not Jewish? WTF?

They’re all retarded. They only get by because of nepotism.

Attached: 371827381723.jpg (467x453, 51.7K)

Rofl do you even know where the fuck you are?

more video sources
twitter.com/aghiad_alkheder/status/1036017114564501504

Attached: Aghiad AL Kheder - new footage shows how big the explosions targeted #Mazze airbase in #Damascus #Syria 4-1036030420054368256.mp4 (272x480 715.65 KB, 405.38K)

No reports of casualties so far.

Officially it was an electrical fault:
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/1036030661319176194

But unofficially they say it was a missile strike:
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/1036032121444466689

I'm not sure what it was. We'll have to wait for more and better footage.

Also important: Moscow and Damascus Accuse London, Paris and Washington of Preparing another Chemical Attack.
voltairenet.org/article202687.html

I am no jewish. As an esoteric immigrant it pains my kokoro/corazon to see some of them here. But no worries, the people united will never be defeated! remember that amigo.

you should always include your sources in your articles

and to think the US State department was telling us 3 days ago to disregard RT.news

Attached: as scheduled.jpg (669x814, 150.99K)

Syria Strikes: The John McCain commemorative edition.

Rolling for kike planes to get shot out of the air.

Attached: No more jews.jpg (615x346, 47.57K)

They have F-35s

I wish Zig Forums had a group of anons that would join the US army and BEFORE deploying, they leave a video explaining our ideology (revenge for 9/11 and USS Liberty) and should we die, it was probably (((suicide))) or (((friendly fire)))

Once we go there, the anons would shoot at Israelis and yell "Never forget the USS Liberty, Never forget 9/11."

So as to not get killed by (((esoteric treason))) aka refusing to comply with traitors at the top serving Israel, they make it clear Israel is a bigger danger than Syria (use 9/11 and USS Liberty as examples). They need to cause so much damage (enter Israel's capital and make what Mossad wanted to do on 10/11 in Mexico nothing by comparison.

Here is the thread of what Mossad wanted to do in Mexico:

Vid related on USS Liberty, don't watch it if you don't want to rage (nothing unexpected though).

well, if the yids are bombing syria, they must have a damn good reason for it because lets face it, yids are infallible.

Attached: dF-DXDUV.jpeg (600x314, 27.8K)

i am not going to read a wall of red text

So the kikes are just lucky when the damn things don't just crash randomly on their own then?

They have anti-electrical grid missiles.

globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/blu-114.htm

The truth does not only know two or three lines. The truth breaks through the light into the darkness - #Syria is a example of the #Light #shine4us #Asma your husband Bashar Al-#Assad will guide us true the night

Attached: DmDEIFsXsAA_mG9.jpg (753x1024, 111.85K)

They wont do anything.
Same as last time.
And the time before.
And the time before the time before.
And the time before the time before the time before.
Unfortunatly thats how things are around here

Attached: 94137cfe4db85cda6e7afab385e71f512074f1c934da24dc77db5e9687257b55.webm (320x360, 3.74M)

#Damascus#Breaking #Syria #Damascus #airstrikes
sources from the scene say that many ambulances are rushing to the area of the explosion (an ammo depot).
It is unconfirmed but it seems that around 30 people were killed or wounded

Attached: DmDDypoXoAECl4g.jpg (720x960, 29.15K)

makes sense that they destroy their depots before they false flag and move in

can't Mossad the Assad

Attached: DmDFHHuXcAQo8JP.jpg (470x313, 40.58K)

Airstrikes against Al-Mazzeh aiport in #Damascus caused huge explosion in ammo depos.

The #SyrianArmy intercepted several hostile missiles before reaching their destination.

Attached: yids2.mp4 (360x640, 6.27M)

Meanwhile in Sweida:
Local units of the National Defense Forces (NDF) and the SAA are dealing with an (((ISIS))) infiltration towards Najran in the Al-Lajat region, Sweida.

Attached: They know.jpg (440x522, 54.63K)

Attached: download.jpeg (1200x800, 120.54K)

I truly don't understand why they haven't managed to kill him, he doesn't even seem to make himself that hidden.

Please GOD, let this happenin happen!

What part of UNMOSSADABLE don't you get?

Attached: undefeated.jpg (480x359, 13.9K)

Too based to die isn't a reason. Has he even had a close call?

White Helmets are rushing to the area to help Syrian civilians

Attached: HBzp_feO.jpeg (600x314, 52.17K)

ISRAEL WILL BE REMOVED

There are no white helmets in any part of Syria that has been retaken. Once it was clear that they had lost, Pissreal evaced all their precious ones.

I'll see you burn in the fires

Attached: keen4-White pride Worldwide.png (444x156, 4.07K)

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE ANCHORED LIKE THE DOZENS OF OTHERS THAT THE MODS HAVE ANCHORED
ANCHOR THIS THREAD NOW

Not a good night for top bullshitter WaelAlRussi. He's supposed to be pro-SAA but he's basically a fucking retard. Similar to that WithinSyria account.

That's were you're wrong, kiddo!

Attached: Duke Zimem.png (508x678, 456.04K)

Interestingly this coincides with a visit to Syria to discuss repatriations to Syria from Sweden done by parliamentarian former SD member and current AfS member Mikael Jansson. I can only find one English article on it, pic related. The Swedish article goes into detail a bit more, here are some tidbits from: archive.fo/enQRw

Also included a video from local TV channels, unfortunately not subtitled and I don't know what is said. Visit took place this last week. Not sure if this has been mentioned before or not, as I'm out of the loop, but thought it might be interesting to know about.

Attached: AfS - Syria.mp4 (698x2230 8.9 MB, 401.96K)

I did include my sources as links, user.
But I think you meant that it's better to add screenshots for clarification and yes you are right about that.

Here they are.

Attached: 3.png (590x286 170.33 KB, 31.37K)

PUPPET OF ZOG
Day 155 without Trump publicly offering his condolences for Master Sgt. Jonathan Dunbar, the fallen American service member who lost his life after an IED bombing in Syria. Why?

Attached: puppet of ZOG.jpg (640x360, 18.53K)

Crap. Should have been to

He just changed his twitter handle. The butthurt is real.
Now using:
twitter.com/SyrianVlad

including links as screenshots is always great. good effort user.
what i meant was the article on "your" website 'voltaire network'

begone chaim

Attached: 6b3931c372fe5b4795acf24fbeb31fe840ddca3159b04ab96eaff41846196e25.jpeg (480x720, 37.53K)

forgive my transgressions

This is getting ridiculous. It never ends even when they say otherwise.

The Jewish War Against All Good In The World

Lavrov: Stark Warning to NATO from Russian FM - “You’re Playing With Fire in Syria”
Russia has clearly warned the West against playing with fire in Idlib, said Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov. He noted that the chemical provocation being prepared is an attempt to hinder the counter-terrorist operation in the region.
August 31. 2018 Vesti News (youtube) GjK8CV7XVME

A Russian Lake? Massive Russian Armada Begins Historic War Drills in the Mediterranean Sea
For the first time ever in Russia's modern history, joint exercises between the Navy and the Aerospace Forces will be held in the Mediterranean Sea. The ships of the Northern, Baltic and Black Sea fleets, the Caspian Flotilla, as well as long-range aircraft, will participate in them. The exercises will be held September 1st-8th. The main tasks will be training anti-submarine warfare, air defense, countering piracy, and helping a ship in distress.
August 31. 2018 Vesti News (youtube) DfN0RBzdz4M

Lavrov: Idlib Province NATO’s Last Chance to Stage Chemical Attack With Rebels
Moscow hopes Western countries won't encourage provocations in the Idlib province. This was stated today by Sergei Lavrov at a meeting with his Saudi counterpart. According to him, threats to Damascus related to the possible use of chemical weapons are used by the West to prevent terrorists to be forced out from Syria.
August 30. 2018 Vesti News (youtube) MXD2wnNsMlU

BREAKING: Zakharova Believes Rebel False Flag Imminent, Chemicals Already in White Helmet Hands
The possible staging of a chemical attack in the Syrian province of Idlib will jeopardize the peace process in the Arab Republic and threaten the global security. The news was shared by the spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova. She pointed out that our Western partners seem not to be interested in resolving the Syrian crisis.
August 30. 2018 Vesti News (youtube) Ni8zGPCbthY

Russian Intelligence: TRUCKLOADS of Chemical Weapons Have Been Delivered to Terrorists in Idlib
Two trucks loaded with toxic substances accompanied by eight White Helmets arrived in the village of Sarakib, located in the Syrian province of Idlib. The news was shared by the Russian Reconciliation Center. The information that militants are preparing a provocation came from several independent sources.
August 29. 2018 Vesti News (youtube) xQfbCvi0RXs

Yet Another False Flag: MoD Reveals New Details of NATO/Terrorist Plot to Stage Gas Attack in Syria
The Russian military calls on the rebels to back out of provocations in the Idlib province. This was stated by the head of the Russian Reconciliation Center for Syria, Brigadier General Alexey Tsygankov. Earlier, the Ministry of Defense stated that the rebels not only prepare attacks on Hama and Aleppo but are also preparing to stage another chemical attack against civilians: the Hay'at Tahrir Al-Sham rebels have brought eight containers with chlorine gas to Idlib.
August 28. 2018 Vesti News (youtube) k_qkL3vNXbg

BREAKING! Russian MoD Warns: US/UK Are Preparing a False Flag Chemical Attack in Syria
Eight canisters with chlorine and 80 cruise missiles are ready to stage a chemical provocation in the Syrian province of Idlib. It's the Russian Ministry of Defense that uncovered these plans. British intelligence agencies are embroiled in the preparation of this staging. The victims of the alleged chemical attack are allegedly saved White Helmets.
August 27. 2018 Vesti News (youtube) dyxJZz9t7vo

Assad needs to hit them with everything. No one would have time to give a fuck about stopping it let alone stop it.

this
==I==sraeli
==S==ecret
==I==ntelligence
==S==ervice

If I make it bold, and red text- then people will care… right? No

Kind of sucks that they're not reporting on the Pope's military. lol.

Attached: those were the daaaays.jpg (750x500, 247.16K)

There will be a happening on September 13.

We need to use faked (((23andme))) to pretend we're jews and push Open Borders for Israel

I knew I was forgetting something earlier… so here it is.

IF this is legit, you'll hear plenty more about it in the coming months (especially from ZOG media). The aircraft is mostly unimportant (outdated) the big deal is the S-300. An Iranian delegation including Defense Minister Amir Hatami, recently visited Damascus to meet Assad and senior military officials (pics related).

Attached: 2018-08-26_-_Iranian_delegation_including_Defense_Minister_Amir_Hatami_visit_Damascus_01.jpg (727x839 320.41 KB, 119.04K)

Underrated post, EMPs are old as the A-bomb.

it's not an EMP, it's carbon fiber made to be electrically conductive.

iran knows its next, smart move.
if you want to kill kikes go berserk.

are they going to do something other than whine online and say how they are totally going to destroy le ebil zionist regime for once ? all they've ever done for decades was just talking. do something faggot muslim dogs, don't tell your enemy what you're going to do just fucking do it idiots

at this point they're just being little bitches, the same as a psychotic insecure bipolar girlfriend, talking shit but never doing anything just to get attention and try to bother people

that lens flare forming canted x,y,z axis lines is quite beautiful on a deeply esoteric level

Of course they did. The Russian MoD went on-record saying they had intel that another false flag chemical attack would be carried out.

Dangerous liberation: Pompeo calls Russian plans to get rid of Islamic terrorists an assault
rt
Video Publishing Time: 01 Sep, 2018
Article Publishing Time: 30 Aug, 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=hG9JmDORP4U
rt.com/news/437200-syria-idlib-us-chemical/

Syrian forces are gearing up to take the last (((terrorist stronghold,))) the US is boosting its military presence, and Russia is warning of a false-flag chemical attack. RT looks at the aligning of forces ahead of the battle for Idlib.

American warships, cruise missile delivery systems, strategic bombers and other hardware has arrived to the Mediterranean and the Persian Gulf earlier this week. Washington is denying that any buildup is taking place, but Moscow says the assets are being gathered for a massive strike against the Syrian government.

A provocation with chemical weapons, staged by the jihadists, will be used as a pretext for the attack, and Damascus will again be groundlessly accused of poisoning its own people, Russia said. In April, a massive bombardment of Syria by the US, UK and France was triggered by what Russia says was a similarly staged false-flag operation.

Jabhat al-Nusra and other militants in Idlib stand no chance against the Syrian military, backed by Russia and Iran, but Western interference may give them a fighting chance. The US and its allies are making every effort to preserve jihadist forces and use them to remove Syrian president Bashar Assad from power, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov recently said .

And if the violence escalates in Idlib, the two million strong population of the northern province will be put in grave danger as the terrorists basically hold the people hostage and use them as a human shield.

The Russian Reconciliation Center continues talks to achieve a peaceful resolution of the Idlib standoff. However, the militants seem reluctant to lay down their arms, which makes the coming days crucial for the fate of Idlib and the whole of Syria.

Attached: RT - ‘Dangerous’ liberation - Pompeo calls Russian plans to get rid of Islamic terrorists ‘an assault’ - hG9JmDORP4U.webm (640x360, 10.07M)

Explosion in an ammo depot at Mazzeh airbase, in Syria capital Damascus. Syria
secondary blasts, loud roiling rumbling in distance. "I've been seeing and hearing the secondary blasts for the past 25 minutes at least. It must've been a massive ammo depot".Mezzeh Airbase (Damascus) and suspected to be Israel i raid. 2 members of Special Tasks of Air Force Intelligence among those killed.
syria.liveuamap

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (540x960, 660.47K)

Attached: sicko pol.png (456x762, 27.49K)

NUCLEAR WAR
USA VS RUSSIA
~2028

>Vladimir Zhirinovsky, leader of Liberal Democratic Party of Russia: "The things I said, and others might repeat it, were described by Kissinger four years ago. He wrote that Syria will be an arena for a future large-scale clash between the US and Russia. And they're doing everything to keep Syria as the battlefield."

"they are gradually preparing for two armed conflicts, both aginst Russia, The Middle East… There are three fronts, none of which can be closed. The Turks will never make peace with the Kurds. America is fanning the flames of the kurd issue, giving them false promises of independence, to make them fight Turkey.
Iran and Israel.
Israel fears the power of Iran and some of the statements that come from it. There's no way they'll come to terms.
And the third one: The USA and Russia:
The US will keep staging their (((chemical attacks))) somewhere in Syria and blame Assad for them so we'
ll have to protect Assad.
Here are three fronts - The conflict is inevitable.
It's impossible to prevent it. It might even come to a partial use of
nuclear weapons
a small strike somewhere there "

"the second issue is Ukraine.
They'll force the EU and NAto to stage a Ukrainian offensive against Donbass, perhaps even against North Crimea and try to embroil Russia in a war somehow.
After that, the German Army will come to save the dying Ukrainian Army.
A divide in Ukraine, Another one in Syria
The norther part of Syria will remain under our protection but Turkey might take some other part. NOrther Ukraine will become a new state called Golitsia with a new capital in Lviv and join NATO and the EU.
Southern Ukrain will return to Russia just like Crimea did.
The world will be on the threshold of a conflict between Russia and the US,
a nuclear one
that's why (((they))'re trying to impeach Trump
because Trump doesn't want that
he wants to develop America. He wants American factories to work.
today, the only way the Anglo-Saxons thrive is by partaking in financial speculation on a global level, there is no world economy. Save the dollar, save the english language - they want to them from collapsing.
They're like the Russian Empire in 1916, the US won't collapse in a year but the conditions are similar - the regime was rotten to the core so it eventually collapsed even though we didn't want that.
the anglo saxons
Napolean lost
Hitler got burnt
Stalin was poisoned
and the reign of the Anglo-Saxons is over.
They don't want that.
They gave the world a global language and a global currency.
Their population is almost 500 million if we take the US, the UK, Canada and Australia.
But Washington and London are the ones stirring the pot.
They are sitting there making up some silly provocations.
Some Skripals in some London, some hobos, some White Helmets, they create provocations for the purpose of anti-Russian propaganda.
It can't be otherwise.
They're fighting us not because we did something wrong, but because they don't have a more serious foe.
It'd be weird to begin developing anti-Mongol sentiments, or anti-Vietnamese, or anti-Belarusian.
Only Russia, the monolith, the most powerful country in the world.
it's our last fight, and we must win it.
The war will begin in ten years.

Attached: Vesti News - Zhirinovsky - Armed Conflict With America is Inevitable! The Reign of the Eternal Anglo is Over! - ctpuQpjxWm8 lq.webm (640x360, 13.78M)

timesofisrael.com/defense-minister-vows-to-retain-freedom-of-action-in-syria/

timesofisrael.com/liberman-israel-would-destroy-syrian-s-300-if-it-attacked-our-jets/

One of the only non-shill posts actually relevant to the thread, having a semi-major western politician talk about giving back refugees a few days before the incident? Quite the coincidence.