European Men's Club

It is time.

X City/Town/County European Men's Club

Requirements:
-At least 16 years of age, male, of European descent
-reversing the infantilization of our societies; men as young as 16 can have excellent insights and contributions

Networking goals:
-Preserve European cultures and way of life
-Financial solidarity, business building, & getting around the usurious global financial system
-staying out of debt and legally avoiding taxation
-Family support & community building
-Upholding the masculine aspect of our race and human psyche and providing the gender specific education young men need to properly mature
-Providing positive alternatives to degenerate activity
-sport, academics, ect.
-Education about Cultural Subversion and Social Engineering
-Political involvement
-prescence in local offices & ascending to higher offices

What to do when it is labaled 'Racist' or a 'Hate group':
-This fellowship is in support of the self-determination of all races and cultures and we are simply in opposition to a global economic system and war machine that is in conflict with that self-determination; there is nothing wrong with acting to make your people and way of life continue to exist and we will not compromise on this.

Do it guys.
Despite what your fear is telling you, no one can stop you.
If you build it, they will come.

Attached: 5456651684456Y.jpg (1500x922, 702.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ
bbc.co.uk/history/worldwars/wwtwo/soe_training_01.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

off topic, sage

also, kill yourself shill

Attached: 295cc5b5cacc3921140742e15c403dfe794755477e9a395a430fa830b2e2ec00.jpg (1024x803, 185.55K)

right on schedule

Attached: alerted jew.gif (322x395, 142.4K)

This is how we combat everything;
The feminism.
The financial manipulation.
We cut through the media control and propaganda through direct communication and networking.
We reforge our tribal identity by literally creating tribal units.

I challenge you to bring forth a downside to doing this.

Attached: main-qimg-596838e14ad2e049b829628a3b12c193.png (602x827, 341.28K)

I would join this. The counter-freemasons

thstd cslled a basement we all do it

What are you going to do when the Castizos and Mestizos show up claiming Spanish ancestry?

Make it on your own in your locale. No one else is going to do it.

No, a basement is a basement.

Tell them they can't join and to join the Castizo or Mestizo club.

Bumparino. When it's labeled (((racist))) or a (((hate group))) the counter semitic term will be to call it a support group.

There is no downside to restoring the tribal/CLANNISH nature of our people. Each group should be completely individualized with it's own internal culture and identity while having all having a similar collective goal

all having*

Attached: 384fce8464fddf2f769615a2eb8c68c8.jpg (612x612, 35.05K)

Women should be encouraged to make their own support groups with similar goals for their own betterment

Through solidarity and unity our potential is immeasurable

I'm a quarter Indian and would be considered White under Nuremberg laws. Could I join, or is this club so autistic that it's more extreme than Hitler's racial laws?

I can already picture the cucks saying

White Man Only
NO EXCEPTIONS

K TOLD MY BRO HE NEEDS FRIENDS

Attached: supremegentleman.jpg (900x900, 78.64K)

Gotta be careful with collectivism of any kind. It can eat away at you as an individual. Other than that caution, so long as I am not coerced into doing anything, I would proudly support any group that would fight to preserve philosophical thinking and logical reasoning.

>Bumparino. When it's labeled (((racist))) or a (((hate group))) the counter semitic term will be to call it a support group.

Absolutely. And that is truly what it is. There is absolutely nothing wrong with forming supportive and constructive groups. What is actually wrong and incredibly evil is engineering society to atomize individuals and prevent them from receiving the benefits of tribal cohesiveness.

Attached: 1509343266793.png (2054x1035, 1.31M)

One of the humorous little experiences of browsing this board is when you come to the realization that Adolf Hitler was a moderate that wasn't infallible.
You're going back Pajeet. I'm sure you'd fit right in with the not-quite white remnants left in the mountains.

Fantastic idea.

Don’t make it about the Jews or other minorities, it is a positive identity and cultural study support group.

When inevitably attacked by people looking to use language to subvert wholesome initiative,
(((Like this )))
The response is: “European men are now or soon to be a minority. Why would it be wrong to celebrate minority culture?”

Attached: 3865B1BC-B0EC-472D-A89C-7B71295F7F77.png (750x893, 992.43K)

Treat groups as collectives and individuals individually. It's fairly simple. I think right now this is at the networking/solidarity/support stage. It's almost a guild of /SIG/. You should be wary if anyone tries to coerce you into something

(checked)

Good idea. I'll start. How do we advertise it? I tried to start a european heritage meetup and the only person who showed up was a boomer lady who wanted to know if I was a Nazi (she was not.)

Whatever. Women, you fuck them and that's an infinitesimally small percentage of your waking hours. They don't get to say shit about how you run your life. They are the parasite we allow because it pleases us, nothing more. So I say, look at her tits. Fuck her. Then go out and take back the world for the White man.

Yes it is.

Also those cameras were not cctv

Excellent.

And regarding this idea and course of action, I just want to posit something that might seem a bit counterintuitive, but

Don't spend precious mental energy worrying about how to counter slander. Insofar as you can, just ignore it. You know you are not doing anything morally wrong, in fact it is the opposite. Just focus on doing the right thing and fixing this mess of a society that has been created.

Attached: 3c562bce7d0f8162d9c296e4dd7aca8277cff161d8fd2f0fbb22880f270058e1.png (625x493, 189.02K)

TOP KEK

Good idea, we need to organize. Every European nationality should have it's own organization, and all European organizations would be allied with each other, no exceptions. 16 years is too young, I'd make it 21 at least.

We need anti-Masonic clubs.

Publicly we would act as support groups, be moderate, but in secret we would investigate links of top politicians/businesses with kikes and/or Freemasons and financially sabotage them while exposing them and rallying people against them. We could even utilize their own cannon fodder (shitskins and SJW's) against them with proper propaganda. Of course, we would need to be careful about kikes trying to turn it into another (((alt-right)))

If a lad is 50%+ European and identifies with his European ancestry enough to want to join the group then what's the rationale for rejecting him?

Attached: the_future_of_hapappapas.jpg (1280x720, 102.75K)

Trying to remember which exit

I'm not against networking but don't do it on public forums you spastic fucks. Use Tox or XMPP and probe the other person to make sure they aren't nsa/gchq etc.

Make it a non-profit for White males only organization. Since Whites are a minority in the world and many cities, we should exploit current laws to get grants and of course tax exempt status.

There is nothing to be afraid of. It is non-Whites that will have to be in fear of us finally uniting and taking back our birthright.

Actually there's a lot to be afraid of especially if you're in europe given their hate speech laws. All it takes is one agent to get you to say something regarding violence towards niggers and it's gg no re.

Shoo rat.

Your D&C will not avail you here.

Fuck off Shlomo we're not sharing any personal information here.

Attached: b6b61ad66b049c82ec0bd5949340f86916564fcdcda80c763c36d5434a202bca.jpg (442x604, 66.39K)

And?

You sound like a faggot. Real men do what must be done and yeah, it can make you scared and your adrenaline go a little crazy, but you do it anyways. You make a stand instead of being a fucking rat.

Amerindian, not dot head. So basically you are more extreme than Hitler. Good luck, your movement will get nowhere if you're gonna be more strict than Hitler in a 60% White country

You gentlemen need to get in an oven immediately. You are not taking this thread.

Attached: 231566587.png (320x240 869.76 KB, 1.13M)

All it takes is one rat to say something and you not to disagree loudly enough - that's how they got Matthew Hale.

The solution is probably that every new member requires a vote of existing members, but that still leaves your institution vulnerable. Is it legal in the US for private clubs to base membership on genetic testing?

You sound like an autistic try hard.
I know what the speed limit there is.

Unanimous consent to admit new members. Cap group size at 50 and then make a new group. That way groups can never become subverted. We synchronize via the hivemind.

It's not an institution. It's a social club.
And that's irrelevant because we're not gonna do fucking genetic testing.

Does anyone have anything constructive to add to the formation of European Men's Clubs?

Attached: How about no2.gif (320x180, 1.61M)

Throw me in the oven then, Mr. "The Nuremberg Laws were too lax for me". Oh wait, you won't because you will never get anywhere near the levers of power

You should make something similar for coloured like yourself who understand the pitfalls of non-white society. You could be the one who gets mixed like yourself, along with other eurasian/hapa and do the same thing

It is.
Brilliant idea. Well done, user.
And let common sense be our guide.

They want you to be afraid and waste your time and energy hiding behind 10 proxies, it's part of the psyop. Fear is keeping the people complacent. There is a time and place for everything, including secrecy and acting in public. Kikes are pretty predictable in their actions, you just need to plan few steps ahead. It's them who are hiding in shadows and fearing being exposed, we just need to turn the tables.

Rude

That's why we're here user, to put an end to the madness.

This, just make it happen. The purpose of something like OP proposes is to build up White men through solidarity and unity and it has nothing to do with tearing others down.

(checked)
God bless you user, fucking kek'd audibly

(trips of truth checked)
If any law-anons would know how about doing this that would be great

Then be careful with your language in Europe. It's about creating something parallel for us and only us. There doesn't need to be talk of how niggerish the niggers are but how we can flourish and advance ourselves.

(checked)
The rise of the 50 man clans, here we come.

FUCKING CHECKED

What about environmental preservation and restoration advocacy?

shit didn't mean to sage

I could, but I operate at an intellectual level higher than most White people in general.

Then I can't help you genius

I think there should be an agrarian component to something like this. If there were members to garden and produce produce/spices that would help cut down costs, provide a great service to the core, be spiritually fulfilling and a great use of time. There could be the creation of new dishes that user core would make and the like. Stuff like this could be incorporated in the same way

I'm not a genius so much as most people, including most Whites, are really dumb

I'm super excited about the prospect of this and am gonna work on trying to figure out some ways to contribute and then check out this bread later. Great job OP, may we look each other in the eyes and shake hands one day

Attached: b891cc64669ec08b3cec9825e7aaf54f69befcc2e1326817ab1feb60c3602eca.jpg (380x368, 30.33K)

>photo of (((Tony Kornheiser)))
*sigh*

Agrarian componentry? No, I mean preserving old growth forests and planting native saplings and other similar activities.

Keep it small, no more than 12 ever. Must be able to fit in a rental 15 passenger Van including luggage/props/food/guns for a day trip.

If more want to join, then different groups meet on different days. After a while when members "students" feel part of the group you will have to start charging monthly dues to cover field trips, or giving the initiator more free time to set up meeting plans. (Trust me, it is required.) Added bonus, when someone has to pay for something, they tend to try harder as well.)

Don't say anything bad about anyone, just reinforce the good things about your history and culture(s). You must keep this at the very least in the beginning. Can change with trusted membership.
Example: If you have members of different descent you can combine Scandinavians, Russians, Germans, English etc based on the Byzantine Varangian guard from Scandinavia and Rus, etc. Each member would be responsible for coming up with a short presentation for next meeting. All presentations should give a good background on the topic.
1.Background where they came from, evidence supporting this. 2. How they moved thousands of miles in that age. 3. Communications Runes, launguages 4. Why were they venerated? (Loyalty and strength) Topics such as this help to create loyalty due to the ancient ties as opposed to the newer tensions that may exist between say Finnish and Russians.
In order for you to continue with this, you must be well versed and able to find answers to questions from session to session.

So many offshoots can occur depending on membership interests.
-Learning traditional art, or respect for that art instead of modern bullshit.
-Historical events Crusades, Teutonic knights.
4th crusade that allowed Islam to flourish and ultimately get to where we are today.
-Religious studies, so massive, be careful. Make it for the layman. Differences in each, and who still follows each.
-Western martial arts swordplay
-Hermetic awareness symbolism. The elites practiced this. Secrets and associated symbolism could take a lifetime to learn. Use it as an eye opener to something they may not have known existed and to such an extent.
-Financially sound and help each other
-Health, fitness, MMA training
-Marksmanship and training
-Emergency preparedness
-Camping, living off the grid
-Building things with hands, crafting and help each other with home maintenance
-Varying factual topics to break programming example: Genetic differences in Races (Sub-species) Holohoax depending on your country, ensure your members understand secrecy. OR, you could just push them each in the right direction because they will inevitably want to research it on their own if there is a possibility it is wrong to their newfag minds.
-Finding a good woman of opposite sex. Where do they hang out, what interests to they have? How to avoid SJW and temptations of the whores. How to attract them. This one is important because we do need to grow our ranks.
-Each member find one falsehood in any form of MSM.
-General discussion day. (Helps to see who you've good by seeing what they want to talk about.)
-Current events

Keep records. If studying different timelines have a posted timeline on the wall running for each different topic. One macro, one micro for past 20 years.
This will show where we came from to where we are at now (Still being overrun by Islam and circumvented by Jewish interests.) Let them come to their own conclusions. It is more powerful this way.
If the Varangian guard went from 988-1453, how did it start? Why did it end? If you have done your job correctly in this example, the members should feel a kinship and loyalty among each other due to common ground. Losing Constantinople should anger them.
If they aren't disgusted by the current situation in France, Germany, England etc, they aren't for your group.

TLDR base things on being
Healthy, wealthy, wise, kinship, and eventually making babies.

I am working on an infinity scalable economic, and social infrastructure model for white tribalism (or any tribalism really but only whites will use it). Begin the w(f)h[i](gh)[t]e clubs. The crowd sourced systems for spontaneous fascism will rise.

All cucked kekistanis, after years of wasting their time and energy unnecessarily dividing and demoralizing themselves, will meekly fall in line and be absorbed by the Reich when American Hitler appears and, being the intelligent and Christian Aryan that he must be, welcomes those who might be partially genetically deficient, but are otherwise spiritually, physically and mentally fit.

Please do not waste your time on this nonsense, user. Prepare your self. Produce sons. Uphold the White Christian American family. Even if you have some amerindian ancestry. Even if you're hapa. Even if you're a tiny bit nigger (you know who you are). Unless you show it, I won't care to ask.

OY VEY DONT DO ANYTHING

Attached: 743e2fbe947b5b3cdd5b93e78a77a1da1148ddc77678309e773f379765501d07.png (263x322, 8.76K)

I just go to the eagles or vfw, niggers are too cheap for dues.

Attached: Cheers.gif (400x167, 1.91M)

Move, bitch!

Can't subvert people unless you can round them up into some club you operate. There is no "we." This is not a club where the narrative will be controlled. "Our" thoughts may align but it isn't doctrine. There is no roster. There is no control. That's what scares you.

Fuck off you idiot.
I'm trying to encourage Europeans to network for their interests.
There is nothing negative about that.
You can not derail this; it is not derailable.
read the OP.
Faggot zogbot

Attached: 62600df45db7dffbc1b25898b1c6392eb86ccc5d6e969fc6b40facaf8572a054.png (655x643, 223.69K)

Dude quit acting sketchy and/or subversive of our clubs. This is simply a club in which the culture of European nations is studied and celebrated.

We:

wear European clothing,
study and fund European art,
eat European food,
read European literature,
propogate European memes.

We don’t hate anyone, we simply study this minority culture.

Are you assuming that beauty is subversive? The funny thing about beauty is that it is universally appreciated, and impossible to suppress when it arises.

Attached: 9702D63A-2032-4B5A-B6EB-91ECF7D88B23.png (1280x1560 409.36 KB, 741.94K)

Nah. This fear is well-placed for legally persecutable groups such as privacy advocates and hackers (RIP them), but being European is not illegal and should be celebrated just like other minorities.

Instilling fear in anons for celebrating a culture legally and publicly in a highly memetic fashion is only concern trolling.

Attached: 8D9F344B-AB84-4FD1-A64D-B1032B46B70D.png (1008x1045, 230.49K)

Your responses are appreciated.

I guess the critical first steps would be for Anons to find some close people that they know have good intentions and have a decent understanding of globalization and the world history that has led to the current state of Western Civilization.

The infancy of this networking is obviously going to be difficult due to the sentiments against European solidarity that have been ingrained into Western societies over the past generations through all forms of psychological propaganda.

So take your time.
Things have changed a lot in recent years. Many people are aware, at least intuitively, if they haven't made the logical connections, that something is existentially wrong in the Western world, and globally, and that there is an (((overreaching hand))) that is orchestrating this to a great extent.

If only on an instinctual level, people know that something is missing from our societies. They are atomized and they can feel that it isn't natural and that it doesn't have to be this way.

Attached: foundationmyth.png (1305x747, 110.66K)

Every single last physical fitness and exercise manual, gone?

Fuck, and to think I could've used those.

Checking.

Any race-specific economic and social startup will fail. Also infinite scale isn’t possible.

Right; I'm not trying to create crowd sourced systems for spontaneous ethnofascism, I'm totally not, this is just to get a cultural base for the continuity of European culture.

Attached: 216578898966.png (267x200, 528.91K)

Where do I sign up?

ok jr

Kill yourself penis washer.

Having a club for Europeans is illegal in most countries. Try having a white club in Canada, you will get arrested.

Knee jerk post. Havent read thread.

Great idea. Would join. Massive fantastic ideas have come and gone. All get subverted, intentionally by Jews or unintentionally by narcissists. Figure out how to prevent this, and OP sitting on a beautiful societal change.

Well user they don't exist because we're under occupation and the culture has been subverted, so you're gonna have to create it yourself.

Fuck off shabbos boomer nigger

I can really only control myself, so I'll do all I can, that's it.

Attached: d3d56b780289fd622a33a678b7c3e291e45efde262ea139985bc4eaee37044a8.png (1449x1537 67.2 KB, 1.98M)

You are so wrong. There are so many genocidal maniacs on Zig Forums who hate other cultures.

oOoOOOooOoooHhhhh
I'm glad you're still with us Chaim.
What do you think so far?

Attached: judaism intensifies.gif (621x469 575.91 KB, 44.36K)

Well if you already don't know, there are some spergs who claim that white global conquest is mandatory.

e.g. Ethnoglobe user

The Croatian Cultural Center is all-White. They're fine; as is the Polish Society, the Scottish, and many, many, others.
Besides, this isn't "a club". It would be very unofficial; there is no status. (The latter also exempts us from forced integration and the politics of others.) There is no law against a dozen guys talking about themselves. There will be no public larping for attention. Think OpSec. Because OpSec is monumentally important. This is not the Rotary Club. This is self-reclamation.

If your group can acquire firearms legally do it. Train in the forests moving as a squad learn first aid and improve marksmanship. Such training increases comraderie and skills in guerilla warfare may be needed in the future.

An easy to follow blueprint in the form of an infograph would be helpful for random anons to get a club off the ground in their area. Key points IMO would be member screening, advertisement of group and preparation for a media/judicial response.

In Canada it would be reasonably expected that you would eventually be brought in front of a Human Rights Commission, and the subsequent kike chimpout in the media. Hurdles like this alone are enough to deter even the most serious and dedicated leaders, as the social pressure you would face would be intense. This effect would be lessened for future groups though.

That's ridiculous. We wouldn't be obligated or inclined to respond to any of that because we're not doing anything bad or illegal.
It's just European Men's Clubs.
You just form a club. Like it says in OP. I'm not going to respond to any bullshit.

What I'm saying is, I'm not going to play their game. Whatever they say it is that needs to be regulated, we say it isn't.
It's all bullshit word magick. Just simply don't accept it.

Attached: outside the zogbox.png (723x269, 3.92K)

Start with regaining them.

Yeah, that’s false. Thanks for stopping in though.

Thanks fbi, when this literal weekly bratwurst fest needs guns and swastika banners to be authentic, we’ll let you know

Great post mate

Good morning Anons.
Few of us will have the financial means to to rent or buy a suitable place to dedicate to this on our own.
Consider using someones house at first until you have the moorings down and have gathered some strength, unity and collective resolve to build on your intent.
You will find that with a handful of strong willed men, or more, many more things become possible that you couldn't even have considered on your own.

Attached: 3b2d28ef18f2c6cf93a5d9129066dd7c5935ae9c2042496cba61c9e864c18723.jpg (1753x544 213.65 KB, 864.46K)

I think it's worth saying that when using the word
I don't mean it in this black and white sense that people tend to fall into these days.
Sure there are extreme forms of collectivism and individualism, but in reality, we are virtually never doing things solely along those lines.
Throughout history, men have done things in collective interest, and acted on their individual propensities, inclinations and ideals.

Attached: jewish media control.jpg (1454x993 111.77 KB, 255.42K)

What part of legally do you not understand?

Depends on the tribe. 25% Aztec is a definite no. We don't need any jungle cannibal genes whatsoever grafted into whites. A quarter Prairie nigger could be acceptable on a case by case basis. I find their kind more redeemable. Evolved for cold winters and a high meat diet make them a bit more honorary than their desert and jungle subhuman cousins.

Attached: 082759-6823-06-293-58467203876925.jpg (247x171, 7.59K)

The part where it’s also illegal to create white-only clubs, so OP’s entire premise is faulty or a honeypot.

Read Mein Kampf.
Just do it Deutsche Arbeiter Partei style. Organise in the backroom of your local pub. Seek bigger venues as your membership grows. Use pamphlets.

>ORGANISING IS AGAINST THE (((LAW))) REEEEEEEEEEE

Try again, but this time pretend that you’re white and can actually read a post before replying to it.

Die Jungfrauen der Belagerung.
The maidens of the siege.

What about the Charlottesville protesters that got doxxed? Their info is already out so they might as well get to know each other.

- Historical events: 1917 revolutions and 19217-1921 civil war. 1919-1936 Germany. 1990-1995 Yugoslavia. "ukraine" from 2014 to 2018. Syria from 2011 to 2018
- History hidden by the media curtain: 1950s, 1960s nuclear war plans and deliberate contamination of US soldiers, civilians by fallouts. Operation Pike. WW2 US plan to invade Brazil. Gulf of Tongkin and Operation Northwood. Growing Earth theory. youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ
- Figure what IRL actions can be taken.
- Figure out how to do them well.
- Find out what local anti-White advocacy groups there are.
- Optional. Electronic and motors. Faraday cages.
- Learn to use gasmasks, climbing ropes, IR, nightvision and UV cameras.
Physical training.
Psychological training. Interesting example. bbc.co.uk/history/worldwars/wwtwo/soe_training_01.shtml users.idworld.net/dmangels/banks-.doc The History of Special Operations Psychological Selection (download)

What about serious genetic defects? Personally, I think downies and fagceltows should be put down.

Notice the shill rethoric.

Testing if mods deleted this.

Ignore shills like that. It is nearly impossible to prosecute a small unofficial group of 15-40 men for being racially homogenous.