Dismissing the "Simulation Hypothesis"

I'd like to preface this by saying that this theory is somewhat political, given that many people here and elsewhere have stated that certain political happenings are proof that we are living in a simulation.
Simulated reality is the hypothesis that reality could be simulated—for example by quantum computer simulation—to a degree indistinguishable from "true" reality. It could contain conscious minds which may or may not be fully aware that they are living inside a simulation. Supposedly this could infer fractal origins of our reality - that we are living in a simulation, which itself is inside another simulation, which itself is inside another simulation, and so forth.
To me, this theory is a mile wide and an inch deep. It requires as much faith, if not more, than the theory that our universe was created by a godlike figure. To anyone who unironically entertains this idea, simply ask this question: who created the base universe where the first simulation began?
That's really all it takes to make the whole thing fall apart. The idea is interesting, sure, but it doesn't have any weight to it when considering where the fractal of our simulated reality begins. Do yourself a favor, and stop thinking about things like this, and focus on ideas that might actually have an impact on the nature of our reality.

Attached: 1_PBgYFH44aDFbJwI0uF632w.jpg (900x600, 360.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psi-encyclopedia.spr.ac.uk/articles/princeton-engineering-anomalies-research-pear
medium.com/@variantofone/explaining-the-ctmu-cognitive-theoretic-model-of-the-universe-163a89fc5841
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you define simulation correctly, you may conclude that we are indeed in one.

Statistically, the chances are high, but that's just because of the question being asked. Until we find definite, tangible proof, the hypothesis has no foundation.
It's simply a nihilistic idea to take away meaning from our reality. "Oh, scientists say we must be living in a simulation, so nothing I do is real? None of my actions mean anything? Living as a NEET or being a welfare slave is okay then. My ancestry has no value. It doesn't matter if my nation fails, because it resides within a simulation. Revolution of any kind is useless, because it's all 1's and 0's."

Attached: simulated_universe.jpg (861x558, 463.07K)

Listen to this user, if you don't you might actually zero-sum or achieve CHIM

Attached: spectrum.png (2502x1460, 1.22M)

How does the latter follow from the former? If reality wasn't a "simulation" your actions would mean nothing because you are just going to die. How can you talk of your "ancestors" if the material world is actual reality? They are rotting in the ground and have no awareness of you. The only meaningful framework to view the material world through is that you are being tested and your actions carry symbolic spiritual weight after death.

Our women have been thoroughly Judaified. I could kick myself for not screencapping the post by an user, that sowed the corollaries between the modern Western-Woman model and the historic Jew. This does not mean that all women should be rejected, but it does cause a lot of distrust by those that are RP'd on the JQ. The MGTOW movement is more organic than it is some contrived concept to achieve low birth rates. Don't blame MGTOW, blame Femistasi-ism.

As most if not all here know; the Judaic programming is prolific. So prolific, even the Jew is getting Jew'd by Jew-tactics. It is on our TelAvivisions, on our social media, in the minds of our children, our wives watch it happen via "Reality TV", it's on the bank notes, it has been woven into our language where we even use Jew terms every day and are not even aware of it.

Therein lies the solution as well. define all of those methods by which social and cultural engineering are allowed to be a pervasive influence upon the psyche consciously/unconsciously and remove these influences.

It wan't always a slur against Whites to slam the Hutterites, the Menonites and the Amish; but in a perceived reality which is very much a simulation, all that is trendy and fashionable i the rule of the day, and those groups aforementioned are considered "backwards" Read: NOT "progressive"

Protip: Some channels on cable TV have reruns of old shows like 'I Dream Of Beaver' and 'Lave It To Jeannie'. Watch those, compare them to reality back the, and one realizes that even 'Reality TV' way back then wasn't real

It's dumb because it assumes that the reality "outside" of the simulation would operate under the same rules as the simulation.

Don't these cancel out?

Wrong thread? (Or attempting to kill this one by posting random stuff about Jews?)

Attached: hologram-640x427.jpg (640x427, 94.07K)

Is not the TelAvivision a bastardization of reality; a simulation expressing nature as unnatural, up as down, good as bad, right as wrong?

What if that is like asking "where does the Earth begin?"?

Understanding different coordinate systems and their relationships to each other may enlighten you on the subject. What we perceive as time is not a be-all-end-all any more than altitude is an interesting concept to someone who lives in outer space.

What I find interesting is the fact that simulations can run at different speeds relative to their base reality. As you speed the simulation more and more, you can get situations where for every second that passes in the outside world, a million years passes inside the simulation. What if it were possible to compute with infinite speed? A new tangential timeline would be born.

Christian playing devils advocate here:
Even one layer up in the simulation could be entirely different and not in any way analogous to our reality, meaning we couldn’t make any assumptions about it and it’s necessity for a “base” reality; just as the presumption that the universe had a creator doesn’t mean that God necessitates a creator as well.

It is not a testable hypothesis. It cannot be proven or disproven.
The burden of proof is on one who makes the claim. Asserting that everyone has to disprove you is bad logic. It is like saying that alpa centauri has a block of cheese floating around it and telling everyone you are right because they can't prove there isn't one. You provided no evidence of one to begin with.
I usually shorten this to: I don't answer suppositional questions and then ignore them if they don't understand.

Attached: 2FF48909-4F6B-48AB-8D4F-C3594054128F.jpeg (500x500, 39.33K)

It's not a simulation only because there is nothing more real. It is, however, an mental-direct interactive experience. See (1) meme magic (2) this research psi-encyclopedia.spr.ac.uk/articles/princeton-engineering-anomalies-research-pear (3) this model medium.com/@variantofone/explaining-the-ctmu-cognitive-theoretic-model-of-the-universe-163a89fc5841

>>>/x/
Nigger.

It wouldn't matter if this is a simulation or real.I would act exactly the same in both. So this is just a bullshit waste of time subject. So just forget this nonsense and act as if this is the only reality until proven otherwise. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Some pothead going "Dude what if the matrix was irl!!!" is not it.

Attached: 004.jpg (3744x5616, 5.24M)

I guess you just jumped into it your rant without providing that context so it seemed out of place.

Attached: 1507023634343.png (645x729, 42.67K)

mileswmathis .com/matrix2.pdf

"Simulation Hypothesis" its basically fedoras once they can compute that God is real

Even the old shows are kiked. It's usually less obvious though.

you just gonna post one pic of monroe and then shut up? That's not right at all user

Gas the mods.

The way I see simulation theory is that it runs on the assumption that because quantifiable patterns are in everything, and that said patterns seem to operate in a sort of potentiality loop, extremely similar to how a computer functions that reality is therefore a simulation. This theory never once takes its head out of its own ass to question whether the actual case is that computers function as a simulation of the laws of reality and not the other way around.

Also, artificial intelligence, the possibilities and realities thereof, is a serious case of confirmation bias. It is observable that there is a sort of consciousness at play within everything. This is a difficult thing to discuss without going deep into esoterics, which I am trying to avoid for the purposes of this post, but there have been plenty of experiments of late that strongly support this notion. Now, this could be because matter follows a conscious sort of design meaning it is either a result of God or if you want to tip your fedora procedurally generated results within a computer simulation, it could be that there is some aspect of consciousness that transcends everything and not limited to just living organisms, or maybe it could be a result of the observer effect.

But, either way, even if a shit your pants tier sentient ai is created there is the distinct possibility that the 'consciousness' of it already existed but has now been given a form which it can interface with humans better. This possibility is why there exists the belief that technological advancement will always result in a roko's basilisk scenario i.e. giving the devil a body

As for op's argument of 'who created the base universe'. I don't think that question even matters, as far as blowing this the fuck out, in comparison to the one I wrote at the beginning of this post. How does the way a computer functions mimicking the way reality functions translate into meaning that reality is a computer? It's entirely fallacious.

It's Reddit tier faggotry because it's comes from reddit cucks after taking acid and being sodomized by a negro Twitter Jack style.

No faggot, an ice box of a chip isn't an example. You just imagine using a buzzword lends credence to your larpy faggotry.

How 90's of you. Did you do peyote with Jarrod the rasta in Palto Alto in 94? hahahaha. Motherfuckers are just lock in some Groundhog day existence and this shit makes them feel comfy about being life failures.

hi OP, I just came in here to tell you that you are a faggot. Also when you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail… or I guess what I mean to say is:

Once a teenager discovers computers, everything looks like a simulation XDDDDDDDDD

The idea is a tenant of satanism. If you convince someone that they are just a simulation in a simulation in a simulation then you can strip them of their moral compass.

It's always strange when atheists start building themselves some random type of substitute God.

Attached: aa539269a314069d89dc7b816690c65664096632a3dceb4d4bc4f07b51507e9b.jpg (720x681, 54.86K)

To me it is just another way of slipping nihilism into the minds of the lost or the confused, especially the more intelligent, curious white men.
(((They))) will introduce new mental masturbation concepts regularly that always cohencidenatally strengthen the idea that there is no meaning to life.
This is a sneaky way to mislead the unwary from the ONLY TRUE meaning in life:
We Must Secure The Existence Of Our People And A Future For White Children
Anything outside of this that has you wasting energy on speculations about existence or simulations is a (((typical trick)))
They want us to believe there is no meaning, that way, why would we fight for anything?
Our EVERY thought should be directed to the 14 words, there is no other meaning.

fuck you user, it's been over 3 years for me

Anchor'd? Interesting.

Found the nihilist

There is no meaning though, that is the point. It isn't the idea that nothing matters so why bother. Its that nothing matters so why bother. You have to look at it from both sides. Do what you must, because the all of existence will continue on either way, so have fun and get a helmet.

Attached: 91eeef1864a348a74a49a8c5138760284942f37caae37ecff14aca43fa7899e9.jpg (720x720, 46.93K)

"Don't kill niggers" would sound similarly insignificant.