Jews Discus Making Poland a Jewish State, Damning Video

Jews Discus Making Poland a Jewish State, Damning Video

Video from the Goethe Institute by Marc Siegel who is leading a discussion between International Jews from Germany, Poland, Israel about how to subvert Poland Nationalists, the Catholic Church, and make Hebrew and Vietnamese the official 2nd language in Poland.

Prepare to rage hard.

youtu.be/btBvUbaRXVg

Attached: 2018-09-03 06-39-44.mp4 (1280x720, 13.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btBvUbaRXVg
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447/text
vimeo.com/58930634
jrmip.org/
forward.com/culture/139457/the-ends-of-irony/
yaelbartana.com/text/deflections-anti-mirrors-2
hyperallergic.com/44020/yael-bartana-and-europe-will-be-stunned/
guggenheim.org/artwork/30353
culture.pl/en/event/the-power-of-imagination-1st-international-congress-of-the-jewish-renaissance-movement
uni-frankfurt1.academia.edu/MarcSiegel/CurriculumVitae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit bump

For a moment I had a feeling it's staged.

Attached: bypass.png (500x500 339 B, 1.71M)

Just pretend to be them.

Attached: pis.png (839x688, 57.61K)

Da phuq?

kill the rats

This discussion was held May 2012, so the idea is well underway

I remember seeing stuff like this from the 1960's in Europe and America, where the (((hippies))) would say insane shit and kinda laugh about it, but then if you compare to what they are actually doing now, shit is even more extreme then what they were "joking" about back then.

They are kinda using this to break the bubble, by saying what they really want.

This has to be a joke. State sponsored bait?

Apparently the largest non European minority in Poland is the Vietnamese

This Goethe institute (Art center as THEY call it) is in most European main capitals

PRESS Z TO DELOUSE

Every fucking word, every scheme, every idea from these kikes, in every minute of that video is absolutely revolting and infuriating.

But I say good, let them gather in Poland. All of them, so we can kill them all in one place.

All I feel is rage at the brazenness.

Attached: 00.jpg (500x500 454 B, 209.83K)

Their is barely even 3 million Jews is Israel lol.

Sounds like they are trying to wipe out Isreal as the Muzzies would take it over if they all moved to Poland.

Can this be real? I can't decide….

That video is one if the craziest things I've ever seen. They are really are nuts. I can't believe a room full of Jews sat around and said they should aim to stop all baptisms, and make Poland gay. This looks like it's satire of kikes, but the vampires mean every word.

This video is real. Wanna know how I know? I recognized one of the kikes in it. I only recognize Siegel, the bald one, Goethe professor in Frankfurt. His field? Queer film and critical theory this and that, you know, the Neo-Marxist hogwash.

Cross linking a thread for discussion of this in Polish:
>>>/vichan/19229

Shit already happened in America, its basically "protocols 2.0 i am not even trying to hide it anymore", the average american will be hanged, shooted or helicoptered in the 50's.

Full Video

youtube.com/watch?v=btBvUbaRXVg

Why can't they just leave us alone? Seriously. WHY? They already have their precious jewish ethnostate, israel. But the minute a white ethnostate pops up, they always want to swarm it and destroy it with their kike degeneracy. I guess Hitler was right. A final solution is needed to kill off every jew once and for all. Exiling, slavery, and coexistence have already been tried and clearly failed miserably.

Israel is demographically doomed.

They need a second homeland. Plan 'A' was Ukraine. That failed. Poland must be plan 'B'.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

sounds like they want Kazaharia back.

to see how openly and care free they are talking shows how much power (((they))) have but this can be turned around by appealing to the masses

obligatory

Attached: 2-11 Hurt.webm (2500x2500, 3.85M)

I have the feeling this is an art show, he is a queer professor of art. If you notice, they are not speaking Hebrew, of which a world jewry council would be, without a doubt. They are women, on the panel which an actual Jewish organization would never allow. No yamakas, no beards, more women than men.

Also who in their right minds would film this. Great redpilling material though.

Hitler intended to deport them, or at least keep them outside Germany.
Muh holocaust is a jewish invention and mostly false.

No; if you read the Protocols, you would notice we argentinians are second.
However, the plan might have changed. But keep in mind Patagonia Argentina as a very possible 2nd jewish state ("plan andinia")

Attached: 37e6df6c86e82c97bf526027fb8ac8d567aa21b7bca675ebcb4b1cbcd49479c4.jpg (600x838, 95.14K)

Amazing how exactly alike the Protocols of the Elders of Zion this is.

Attached: 1510864683872.gif (284x200, 2.5M)

Z

Attached: Resume - Marc Siegel I Goethe Universität Frank_ - https___uni-frankfurt1.academia.ed.png (789x2346, 422.63K)

What about Madagascar or Palest … hey, wait aminute

Attached: 8769032651.jpg (480x480, 50.14K)

And they wonder why people want to kill them.

We should do a counter parody video…..

They would rage if they saw a room of gentiles discussing making Israel open borders.

One day, parody won't be necessary. The truth is on our sides user.

Attached: guyinredtie.jpg (1103x2432 8.06 KB, 1.82M)

I've asked myself this many times. Recently I've come to the conclusion that it really is just a compulsive, genetically-driven neurosis that the majority of Jews have. They want to hurt people and ruin others' lives because they think inflicting harm on others is what gets them ahead in the world. In the short-term, they're right, but holy fuck, it hasn't even been 80 years since the last country got tired of their sadism and drove them out by force. They really do think everyone else is the problem, and those stupid goyim just won't accept the wisdom of God's Chosen. This shitty behavior is what always gets them exiled and massacred. Seeing them openly talking about committing treason against yet another country that provided them refuge when others wanted them dead, it just pisses me off. It's a demonstration of how a small number of people, working relentlessly to destroy the culture and economy, can and will achieve that end. When the next Shoah happens - and it will - these kikes will have 100% earned it. They are guilty of everything they've ever been accused of.

Attached: notacoincidence.jpg (255x230, 10.63K)

WITNESSED

Attached: 031d7553526ecdc3523781f72ef47e04b1a44da175ad7a137fa3035d136bfc79.jpg (525x490, 31.43K)

baste azns

Attached: 9F4BDE51-C00A-44F9-A620-717236FB491C.jpeg (302x200, 33.11K)

Save it and back it up. It will get removed if given enough attention. Also. I am amazed how they actually record this shit and release it, do they think poland is completely complacent?

Attached: 1251988868901.jpg (576x432, 39.23K)

I keep hearing rumors that the US Mil is evacuation Germany and stationing itself in Poland. The more I hear about this issue the more it makes sense.

The plan never stopped and is full ahead.
The israeli infiltration and take over of Argentina's institutions, plus the subversion of Whites over there is overwhelming.
They are cucked beyond redemption.

Attached: rs 61.jpg (1200x675, 143.78K)

What are you tracking image distribution for rabbi.

Attached: meanwhile.png (700x783, 533.94K)

BOBBY FISCHER WAS RIGHT

"They have come right out in the open."

Polish user here

It looks like a joke, it has fragments that suggest it's a joke, like with the Vietnamese language. On the other hand,

1. I saw many Polish independent politicians warning us about a possibility of Jews trying to make a second Israel of Poland. The fragment about Polin is a legend I heard about before.

2. There has been a bill passed in US Congress recently, bill 447 "JUST":
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447/text

This bill is mainly about Poland, though it's never named directly. I will just quote a fragment of that bill, what it's about:

In short, (((they))) are trying to extort Poland of from $65 billion to $300 billion for heirless property (ie. a jew died in Poland, so his heir would be a state of Israel). This bill involves the US to participate in enforcement of those claims.

This alone could be kind of how (((they))) would enforce the tax.

Those two are the reasons I would reassess the joke status of this video.

So, what will the factions of Goyim be in the coming war?

To force it on Poland or to protect Poland from the (((EU)))?

Wait a minute… jew says what? Is there a gook infestation on Polska land? I was unware… fuck, I can't even imagine a zipperhead speaking Polish. That's all sorts of messed up.

But muh Christian bulwark against jewryyyyyyyyyy.

Ancient and purposeful mistranslation

Attached: SS_Bypass.jpg (518x272 454 B, 8M)

Is abortion a Jewish thing too?
Is gay marriage a Jewish thing too?
Maybe they aren't so bad?
Okay they are that bad.
lel, keep Israel conservative and the diaspora hyper-liberal. Darwinian evolutionary strategy in action. Infect he the enemy, purify the home body. Are they even aware of this, or is it pure Judaic instinct?
Maybe the the alt-right is correct in allying with Israel to destroy the globalists? It's clear their idea is essentially some sort of evacuation of liberal Jews form Israel to Poland.
Consistent with their previous rhetoric.
Absolutely delusional
lel, is he the one always voting no on their votes? He doesn't even look like a Jew. Did he lie his way in or was it an open forum?
Typical
Maybe not always government funded, but it is usually funded by (((somebody)))
Absolute madness
Art least it was 25/58 no.
kek
TOP KEK

Finally take a look at their strategy flow chart and mapping skills. This is FrameGames level of organization.

Attached: LookAtThisMap.jpg (1280x720 132.72 KB, 161.42K)

im showing this to everyone in my family

So now I have confirmation why PiS kikes are pushing for gun confiscation

(checked)
No. We have something like 25k Vietamese, tops.

why do you think they want to re-infest it with jews

Attached: 83f1e055469118334f5e8933df559032.jpg (500x722, 46.8K)

The view count is rising steadily which is good. How can we make this go really viral? Are the parentheses going to get it shut down?

In the end, there will be those that understand what the final solution is, and those that don't.

(checked)
It's all intentional. every part of it, they must hang for their crimes against all

Holy fuck bump

Attached: ac73fff87332dad66e9e7317d5bba85cfad241219bc335df17efa74834f743e5.jpg (890x876, 92.47K)

This.

That's why the 'muh kike on a stick' is so fucking retarded and obvious shilling.

this is the worst of the worst kike thing i have ever seen.

i have no words to describe what i just watched.

the kikes revel in their brazen degeneracy, as if they are egging each other on to propose an even more insane crime against humanity. their eyes twinkle when they reflect upon their destruction and their power to get away with it all. you can tell from their faces in a few key moments that they don't know what they believe in other than being gleeful to slaughter the goy, and their eyes gives away that they know they are pushing their luck and that the only reason they can drop their masks and openly and shamelessly plot the systematic genocide of the Polish people, using Zion as their blueprint, is because in the back of their minds they know they have the American military defending their Juden Rat asses and the plundered American economy to bank roll them.

every single kike there, as well as every single relative of theirs, deserves be roller coasted into a Zyklon B shower and then their corpses should incinerated in steel mill and their ashes dumped in a landfill.

Poland needs to purge all of its kikes.

this video is especially depressing for me, because it only confirms that Hitler was right about everything, and the failure to exterminate every last kike in WW2 has become the world's greatest sorrow.

Attached: trashcanman_my_life_for_you.gif (360x288, 2.57M)

My burger boomer family member responded with outrage and disgust at seeing this video, and the realization on his behalf that jews are intending to realign with china, amplified by this 'new silk road' shit china's getting into and their long-term planning ability due to the nature of their government relative to ours.

COME ON GOY, THIS IS STAGED. INTERNATIONAL JEWISH CONSPIRACY IS AN ANTISEMITIC CANARD!

Attached: jew world.png (941x699, 194.06K)

The whole video of this(((congress))) of 1h47m at:
vimeo.com/58930634
The names and manifesto of these conspirators at:
jrmip.org/

Jesus Christ! The daring of these beings is unreal.

Should we send this to the Polish intelligence agencies or the government?

>vimeo.com/58930634

They call themselves a "Congress" and then promote the overthrow of the Parliament by "Minority vote." I'd say its subversive.

Were there more the past 6 years?
WE NEED TO THOSE VIDEOS IF THEY EXIST!

Yes.
Its happened before.

Attached: World War 2 - Poland As Bait.png (2500x2616 84.59 KB, 1.34M)

This has to be a ruse.

Attached: Jews - Gay Marriage.png (1387x859 308.42 KB, 111.18K)

And we need Polish weaponized anons to disseminate this.

Attached: cross.jpg (829x600, 88.47K)

I'm getting confused. It seems it is related to some sort of art project.
forward.com/culture/139457/the-ends-of-irony/
yaelbartana.com/text/deflections-anti-mirrors-2
It might all be some big artistic LARP.
hyperallergic.com/44020/yael-bartana-and-europe-will-be-stunned/
guggenheim.org/artwork/30353

If da goyim know, they'll (((shut it down))).

Do you faggots even know what bulwark is?

Do you know the fucking boners Christians get whenever they hear the notion of "jews converting"?
The mere nothing of "the evil kikes finally recognizing Christ as their savior" is probably jeopardizing the nofap of any Christian reading this right now.

But it's all in the plan.

Attached: scan5.jpg (472x608 40.08 KB, 43.21K)

Attached: germanshepirishwolf.jpg (1280x720 13.65 KB, 14.93M)

notion, I mean.

jews have lied about everything bad regarding them, but yeah sure the religion they themselves have peddled is totally their bane.

If only some anons would get together and plan a heist.
Just joking guys, don't do that ever.

I was thinking the same… joke…

Literally floats the idea of copyrighting the Holocaust for shekels.

Oy Fucking Vey

Yeah, I mean look at the shot of that table in the beginning. It's satirizing the idea that Zionist Jews sit around a table and discuss the world's affairs.

Attached: table.png (516x391, 295.6K)

But it also took place in 2012, 1 year after the main art project, so it's not clear. Maybe they did the LARP and though "Hey, this is actually a good idea!"?
We should probably investigate things more before spreading it.

culture.pl/en/event/the-power-of-imagination-1st-international-congress-of-the-jewish-renaissance-movement

Need full dox/evidence, especially of 'queer film' shit. A professor in queer film conspiring as a kike.

Its not art. They use that as a cover. Same thing with "modern art" which is actually a psychological weapon in their own words. Also why their are so many kike comedians, they use it to push public opinions and later they can say "I was just kidding, oy vey!!!" if they get caught.

This was an "art project" but everyone taking part was being 100% sincere. As they put it, "the main goal of the movement was to highlight the willingness to realise things which seem at first impossible."

Jews will have a fate not much different than the man who turns his house into a dump and doesn't maintain the electrical appliances, turning it into a tinder box. For the Jews, the world is their house, and they're going to destroy it. We need to actually genocide these people.

Wait, did they say this was an art project? Because if you asked them if they supported what they said in the supposed project, they'd say "of course, anyone who doesn't is a nazi".

Good shit user.

Jews gonna jew

Everyday they keep proving hitler's point on these rats.

Everyone in this thread in a nutshell.

I request english subtitles from Poles, please deliver ASAP.

Attached: 7862c32a35eb38291d77ec1e12630e5e4bc18a9495fdad7bfc76bd904a0aae34.gif (400x204, 43.53K)

Poles are crypto-jews themselves, so this is a match made in heaven.

So Jews can discuss about subverting a nation and we can't even say holocaust is a lie ?

yes

He seems to be a professor of Theater and Film

uni-frankfurt1.academia.edu/MarcSiegel/CurriculumVitae

Can anyone give me a legit source of this video before we all flip out? I'm not finding anything in the Yearbook of the Goethe Institut from 2011/2012

what a terrible joke that should never ever come true