South Africa Genocide

I'm working on a project and i'm trying to compile absolutely everything I can about the genocide in south Africa. Please dump any information you have. Thanks.

Attached: Boer.jpg (600x338, 97.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
change.org/p/citizens-of-south-africa-goverment-of-sa-must-help-family-s-that-is-left-without-income-in-farm-attacks
change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa
change.org/p/the-secretary-general-of-the-united-nations-end-farm-murders-in-south-africa
change.org/p/supreme-high-court-genocide-in-south-africa
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia?expired_session=true
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
afriforum.co.za/
youtube.com/user/afriforum
facebook.com/AfriForumNasionaal/
solidariteit.co.za/en/
youtube.com/user/Solidariteitsa
facebook.com/solidariteit
thesouthafrican.com/australian-petition-to-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-as-refugees-nears-10000-signatures/
sabona.com.au/articles_detail.ews?articles_detail.ewdid=389
youtube.com/watch?v=0aTSFgfAtN0
southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/farm-murders-50-new-crosses-laid-in-memory/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/960
youtube.com/watch?v=8TJtNb4-Phk
youtube.com/watch?v=W8iTW7azKUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump already stopped the South African genocide with one tweet. Sage & Reported for subversive anti-trump shilling ahead of an election.

Attached: 1e4eafc80c7deaeaa361d4ed15ffce015ec215f24326ffab7d76d5c7d89eea7c.png (653x346, 30.12K)

check out 'Farmlands'
okay, but unless and until it is shown to be "part of the grand plan" it is bringing attention to niggers that want their own chocolate continent, +Latin America, +Europe, +the US, and there's a boon-ess in Africa spitting them out like her vag is a fucking clown car and there's a scarcity of mouths to feed

Also, understand that this is a Jewish Communist tactic used over and over throughout history, to eventually starve 10's of millions to death. S. Africa is a carbon-copy of former Rhodesia

I sincerely hope your trolling.
I refuse to believe a human being could be this astronomically dense.

sage

I already know about farmlands, thanks though.

No he didnt and they didnt withdraw shit would you stop posting your bullshit propaganda

If you can't be assed to dig your own info in threads already up, use QTDDTOT, nigger.

You don’t know a damn thing about this place, don’t have a clue what our rules or etiquette are, and have no intention of learning or doing any research on your own.
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LURK THE FUCK MORE OR GET THE FUCK OUT.
We have threads on this already, redditor. Use the catalog.

we have multiple south africa threads, op is a low effort nigger who is obviously from facebook and you are trying to subvert.
pol is in a very good shape right now (besides this thread)
pls bumplock)
We have Gaskammern for people just like you.

He's right, moishe.

*SOUTH AFRIKANER BOER RELIEF & DEFENSE EFFORT & RESOURCES

*PETITION LIST:

1. change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
2. change.org/p/citizens-of-south-africa-goverment-of-sa-must-help-family-s-that-is-left-without-income-in-farm-attacks
3. change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa
4. change.org/p/the-secretary-general-of-the-united-nations-end-farm-murders-in-south-africa
5. change.org/p/supreme-high-court-genocide-in-south-africa
6. change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia?expired_session=true
7. petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

*Afriforum:

1. afriforum.co.za/
2. youtube.com/user/afriforum
3. facebook.com/AfriForumNasionaal/
4. AfriForum (@afriforum) | Twitter
5. [email protected]

*Solidariteit:

1. solidariteit.co.za/en/
2. youtube.com/user/Solidariteitsa
3. facebook.com/solidariteit
4. Solidariteit (@solidariteit) | Twitter
5. [email protected]

*ETHNIC CLEANSING APOLOGIST S.A. MEDIA:
thesouthafrican.com/australian-petition-to-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-as-refugees-nears-10000-signatures/

*Petition the following embassies in Writing, Email, Person, Phone, Twitter, Facebook & Indigenous Social Media: Russian, Indian, Chinese, Japan, Austrailian, Poland, Hungarian, Czech, Slovokia, Romania embassies / Trump, his entire extended family, Cabinet & friendly known close associates / twitter embassy campaign / sabona.com.au/articles_detail.ews?articles_detail.ewdid=389 /

*Location of the white Ghettos/Townships and devise methods of getting supplies, survival and networking info to them.

1. Munsieville
2. Blikkiesdorp
3. Diepsloot
4. Freedom Park, North West
5. Joe Slovo, Cape Town
6. Kennedy Road, Durban
7. Kya Sands, Johannesburg
8. QQ Section
9. Symphony Way Pavement Dwellers
10. Wallacedene
11. Khayelitsha
12. Delft

*Church Outreach & Coordination of international relief efforts.

*Never Forget - Getting the life stories of the Boer, and documenting the transgressions against them for posterity, and so that no one will be able to deny.

*Find Friendly South African Media Corespondents.

*Crowdfund Relief / Evacuation Efforts:
Picking the ideal platforms & finding someone impartial, untainted with controversy, trustworthy with money, loyal to the cause to run it and execute delivery of the funds. Bill Warner, Stefan Molynuex & Kevin J. Johnson are some of the top names I can think of that best meet all the qualifications.

*Make this the central issue of the next flier campaign, perhaps consider using anti-abortion type shock imagery tactics.

*Highlight Pro's:

1. White, Dutch heritage, good genetic stock.
2. Hardworking, grateful, and woke on Race.
3. Not Baizhua, "White Left", Hardened.
4. Anyone making moves in Africa would do well to have generational Afrikaners who know the people, the mentality, the land, etc.
5. Due to racism, numerous highly qualified specialty workers have been laid off, much to S.A. detriment.
6. High number of farmers among the legitimate Afrikaner refugees and asylum seekers, a needed commodity by every nation.
7. They will not complain about lack of Western style liberties after escaping Ethnic Cleansing.
8. Chinese farmer family youth leaving to big cities, posing a future farming issue, which can be mitigated by generational S.A. farmers.

*Con's To Mitigate & Alleviate:

1. Costs
2. Employment concerns
3. Crime concerns

*Content Creator Merchandise and Service Charity Raffle.
Digital designer's services.
Live tour with profits going to Boer Fund.

We need to hear from all their fans, send emails to CCs (content creators), who own or run large venues capable of hosting these events, and sympathetic to the Boer, willing the give a generous discount on venue rental in favor of maximizing charitable proceeds.

W E W

youtube.com/watch?v=0aTSFgfAtN0

I hope you boys are ready to fight. First Rhodesia, now South Africa, tomorrow it's Europe, America, Australia…

You'll see me in a Vice News interview on 'Internet Nazis Volunteer in African Foreign Legion' telling the soyboy journalist that I'm fighting to keep my waifu safe.

fucking degenerate anime fag

this. shills are just trying to undermine Trump's accomplishments again. sage

Are you people serious or funposting?

Attached: der magamensch.jpg (1200x1200, 255.48K)

That bill only prevents Zulu land appropriation.

>he thinks I won't do everything in my power to fuck with (((Vice)))

Also calm down, John Winthrop. Fun is allowed in the ethnostate

Attached: 1a2b29f08a31327e3f318d2f29c0f3cf8c695d8b387d618edd13b6ac19b910bb.png (312x326, 143.09K)

Are we in an ethnostate? No. We're in a cucknostate. No fun allowed in cucksville.

Sorry officer, just a fine today? Or am I coming with you to the station for possession of anime?

Attached: f92f090fd74699f5651fd1a73ceb4e20.png (420x420, 317.58K)

If you say so

Farm murders: 50 new crosses laid in memory
Front National SA
September 2, 2018
Fifty new white crosses in memory of those farmers slain in South Africa have been erected at the “White Cross Monument” on 1 September 2018. The brutal and ongoing farm attacks and farm murders that are not being recognised by the ANC government as a priority or even as a crisis that is out of control.

White farmers are the target of violent attacks, rape and torture. And the black leaders in South Africa are fueling these attacks by openly calling for the killing of whites and the blatant theft of their land.

southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/farm-murders-50-new-crosses-laid-in-memory/

Attached: farm-attack-2.jpg (600x400 255.14 KB, 259.1K)

>>>/out/ Fuck off nigger.

And yet you continue trying to police me?
Intredasting.

Have a video from the (((ABC)))

You dumb gorilla nigger. What in the actual fuck do you think opsec means? Exactly this; operational security and you went and announced to kikes the know of this place anons’ intent. I hope they throw the book at you for being such a retard.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/960
>>>/potato/
>>>/oven/

Attached: 69FBBF70-BCEF-4ACC-9DEF-FD33313FCB8D.jpeg (462x650, 72.68K)

Such terrible racism. South Africa has such a long way to go. :^)

Attached: ADL_Celtic_Cross.png (1120x326, 61.03K)

What's with all the reeeeeing in this thread?

I'll be sure to worry about US laws if I decide to stop in on my illegal anime smuggling mission

I think it's concern trolling or low IQ subhumans

Have another video:
youtube.com/watch?v=8TJtNb4-Phk

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (600x514, 40.07K)

Same as in any other previous threads about South Africa. Niggers.

Your country probably has similar laws. If you’re from Europe probably more strict. Regardless, your youthful hubris might cost anons and Boers their lives. Your ancestors shit on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8iTW7azKUw
Could use informative comments