We Aren't Living In A Simulation, But Our Own Reality Is Basically The Same Thing

Since the mods anchored the last thread without reason, I'm going to make this type of thread again but with more political roots to see if the mods are looking for more political discourse or if they're just trying to stifle philosophical debate in favor of promoting the hyperreality we could actually escape to see things from an outside perspective.
Also, another preface is needed. I am ANTI-simulation hypothesis, which was blatantly obvious in the last OP, but some of you still decided to post about how much of a faggot I was for believing in the simulation hypothesis. Please learn to read before you post. If you can't do that, go back to halfchan, or just remove yourself from the white gene pool so that our race has better odds of surviving. Anyway…

The connection between simulation theory and politics is enormous.

The implications that resound from the idea that we are living in a simulation bring about political nihilism, as well as ideas that cyclical data-like behavior is causing "glitches in the Matrix" which seem to be manifesting themselves into modern politics. As more and more young people reject God and look elsewhere for answers, the simulation theory seems to be surging in to fill that gap, which has massive political implications in regards to mass apathy and the way people view reality.

But at the end of the day, it's not only the simulation theory that is having this effect.

Modern philosophy has been hard at work heavily promoting the concept of a subjective universe, where everything simply exists inside one's head. This is being pushed not only in public and private school systems, but also in children's shows and other media across the board - including video games.
It seems deep and makes people feel intellectual and special to think that they are living in their own little world where even real-life consequences are ultimately subjective to the viewer. The political application here is MASSIVE. Again, mass apathy is at play here, and this new way of thinking is absolutely perfect for controlling the masses. It keeps political charge online. It keeps real revolution to social media. It keeps true forces of brutal change trapped in a dark box of inaction.

My question to you is: what can be done to stop it?

Attached: VR_simulation.jpg (594x334, 235.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBwJF75wZnw&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITT: We start with "I reject satan and accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior" before we write anything else.
May as well use this as an experiment. I don't think a pharisee can ever say they reject satan or accept JC. So even if you're a dumbfuck athiest, try it and see what happens!

Remind people wherever you see it that paradoxical questions are a pointless time sink that may send you into mental illness. And are quite purposefully put out by the controllers.

And that is the reason you need to be deleted or anchored. Basicaly, you are a materialistic jew.

36% of millenials are atheist/agnostic, so it's important to think about all parts of the puzzle. Gen Z will only be worse.

I mean you can focus on only discussing tangible politics if you want. Political philosophy should be left to those with the ability to understand what they're discussing anyway. If thinking about intangible ideas makes you mentally ill, you might already be mentally ill.

Why do you believe that the simulation hypothesis is real?

Attached: Simulation-theory-of-mind-1.png (900x506, 300.31K)

Reported.

Pretty much this. The Sim-Hypothesis is nihilism on overdrive.

This bullshit again. NOT YOUR FUCKING /x/ BLOG faggot.

You do know what /x/ is actually for, right?

That's fine. Better to think rationally and trust your senses than to lock your brain in a Semitic book. Even though Jesus Christ was a very cool dude, that doesn't mean we have to accept the rest of the Bible, especially when its (((YHWH))) is so demonic.

It is only reasonable explanation for delayed choice quantum eraser.
Bet you are all for Bohmian pilot wave interpretation?
Hope you know what I am talking about.

IF MODS ANCHORED THE LAST THREAD, MAYBE IT WAS A SIGN THAT IT WAS A SHIT THREAD ? AND WHAT DO YOU DO ? YOU MAKE IT AGAIN. THIS IS POL NOT PHILOSOPHY PEDERASTY AND PILPUL FUCK YOU AND KILL YOURSELF OP

In what fucking capacity is it rising into the mainstream, dipshit? In what fucking capacity does acknowledging it in either way help us take power? Normalfags can’t comprehend the science behind it (there’s no science behind it), nor can most of them even grasp the ABSTRACTION of it. It does us no good to gain power, and it does them no good to improve their lives. It’s not true, as demonstrated by the existence of irrational numbers. It wouldn’t be actionable even if it WAS true, because you can’t escape a simulation of yourself. It’s literally meaningless.

When we take power and the jews are exterminated, I hope you’re still alive to write a book titled Philosophy, Pederasty, and Pilpul: The Jewish Control of the 20th Century.

Whats your problem? Simulation theory jewish? From when?
Read some books, kiddo.

Atheists are even worse than christcucks, which is a shocking accomplishment.

t. atheist

Just leave.

Only in the sense that the mainstream "community" is cancer. The fact is that you're wrong about them being worse than Christians though. Not much can be worse than bowing before (((YHWH)))

So much bullshit, of course the Jew's "muh simulator world" is intended to subconsciously underpin the inception that "living in a simulator is normal".

Again, what is your problem, son?
Reply to what?

Anyone who believes we live in a sim is retarded.
Here's a run down for you since you seem interested. You are a historic entity, this means that you understand cause-effect relationships. Your brain is wired to understand these relationships and construct them in a way for you to better understand them. This premise is what is generally referred to as narrative, which is simply an account of events. Your interpretation of narrative is guided by your ontology, which comes from cultural influence. While we all live in the same world, we live in startling different experiences.

The human experience is both subjective and objective. Enough heat will start a fire, but whether or not fire is a valued thing is subjective given the circumstance. Do you understand?

You're in over your head. Read more, study more.
Zig Forums is not the place for this kind of discussion. Zig Forums has it's place, but this is not it.

Fine, just get out.

Ok.
filtered

You're arguing all the reasons that I believe it is a false path of philosophy, but just because you are so detached that you can't see how popular the theory is becoming, doesn't mean that it isn't.

It's ironic, actually, because your inability to properly observe the universe around you is actually somewhat related to the topic at hand. It's more funny because we actually agree but you come right out of the gate like a schizo attacking me with ad hom.

I do know what you're talking about. The double-slit theory only proves things about basic scientific observation. It is not provide tangible proof that we are living in a virtual simulation. We simply don't have the technology or intelligence to fully grasp quantum theory yet.

Thats what I'm, talking about. No need for vilification then. Time will show.
In mean time, lets see some videos, ok?

THERE IS NO OBJECTIVITY
Only the subjective consensus of what is "objective", since every being with a perspective is a subject.

Also,
POLITICS IS PHILOSOPHY
Any civics or philosophy student knows this.
Thus, it belongs on Zig Forums where anons discuss jews and their tricks. Simulation Theory might not actually be "jewish" but it aligns with the spirit of jewry.

No.
Jews are all against Simulation theory. They are materialistic bastards. For them, nothing but objective reality exists.

At least someone gets it. During the first few exoduses from halfchan, this place was full of philosophical discussion. Now there's just so many happenings occurring that no one feels they have time to spend discussing ideas instead of events.

Attached: philosophy.jpg (675x394, 111.41K)

Those times, yes.
Turkroach fucked it up.
Btw, if we political now. Think about white race solipsism perpective.
Only whithe species evolved neocortex enought to be conscious. Other species just boots, scene. Political implications?

I think Zig Forums has already defined the biggest problem this causes: (suicidal) pathological altruism

Read CTMU, you faggots.

Yea its a simulator

Fuck your semitic desert demon
I'll pass thanks
Sieg heil

If I put a bullet though your brain, then your subjective experience ends an I by default win any conflict we were engaged in. That is an objective truth.

Pathological altruism could be embedded in conscious soul (Joung archetypes). That is why we (white people) are only humans.
Nigger, as a local wired machine doesnt grasp what emphaty means, doesnt have access to higher Field's data. He is behaving like an ant.

Another good Tom Campbell vidya related to thread topic for anyone interested.

I think that has more to do with how warped our sense of reality is and how that can be played with by TPTB

Check out this documentary to learn more

Irrationals only exist if you assume continuity. If your argument is anything along the lines of "irrationals exist, therefore reality can't have an underlying representation which is discontinuous/'digital'", then you're just assuming what you're claiming to prove. It reduces to "Assume continuity. Therefore reality is continuous"

Not an argument. What you've wrote can be applied equally to a sim inhabitant depending how you define things like "experience" and "subjectivity". You have to show that consciousness is impossible strictly within a sim, and that's notoriously difficult to pin down with language, and it still doesn't exclude the possibility that we are conscious beings in a more "real" reality and hooked up to a simulation.

No, you are assuming that it's an objective truth. It's something that we both believe will happen should we choose to shoot him, but it's not a valid argument.

I'm too busy leaping metaphorical fences to care about these things. I tried to stir spirits up about such things and at the end of the day, they are stuck in disbelief. I will be making connections elsewhere in the meantime. Things are already pulling my way.

do you even hear yourself?

When was that stated?

That's not much above the average for whites

Attached: Abrahamic 4.gif (478x219, 11.32K)

I stated it just now. There is more evidence this is a simulation than there is that it's the creation of some sky daddy. You mentioned people not believing in Jesus in your OP. You're scared.

I'm an agnostic atheist.
You're correct that there is more evidence for simulation than creationism.
Anything else you want to discuss, schizo?

pews is getting in on it

Disbelief in God =/= Nihilism.

No shit, schizo.
But when simulation theory fills that gap, there is a problem because…
Simulation = nihilism.
Anything else?

What if God is running the simulation?

How can you rationalize that? Look:

If a magic portal opened in front of you and on the otherside was "True Reality" how would you actually know it's not just the simulation creating yet another level of control causing you to believe you're free? Or if some God came down from the sky how would you know it's not just the simulation creating another layer of deception? Because you can never be 100% certain you aren't in a sim., you should assume you are. If we're in a sim., then someone or something put us here with a purpose.

Purple =/= Nihilism.

*purpose

This TBH.

I can’t believe you actually buys this simulation shit.

Attached: B689EC0C-DB32-43F6-85F8-0F191E0FF572.png (550x543, 24.62K)

I mean IF this is a simulation, whoever running it is essentially a god to us.

I'd love to subscribe to that line of reasoning, but I have trouble believing that the majority of normies who are soaking up this hypothesis are thinking that way.

That's all in the OP. Maybe you should just off yourself now or later, your call. Regardless, do it soon for the future of the white race.

They prbly aren't even real.

Hey guys, I'm running this simulation.

I'm a super advanced being so I'll try to paraphrase it in language you might understand, but I'm running the sim on my "phone" while I "take a shit" on my "toilet"

It's a bit more complex than that, but I wouldn't want you all thinking there's some deep meaning behind it

Who created the simulation you absolute brainlet?

Do you guys have passing trannies?

Juden poison.

Possibly a soyboy named Steve in the next simulation above us, who is not a God but is just an employee at a simulation company.

Attached: 15309503360_22144c74d6_o.jpg (600x400, 68.74K)

if reality is a simulation, the simulation must come from somewhere

And… he created the universe you inhabit…

Are you pretending to be retarded? Simulation theory is inherently a creationist perspective.

Attached: D2BDD3B4-3C98-4954-B78A-AA8332611AF1.png (364x342, 13.85K)

That's what dismantles the whole theory. Where did the base reality come from?

Technology ≠ divinity. Once you learn that simple lesson you'll probably be on the same page as the rest of us instead of trying to make this a pointless theological argument.

Attached: jesus_dinosaur.jpg (1024x576, 136.08K)

It doesn't say anything about the base reality so nothing is "dismantled". It just says that there is one base reality which at some point will develop the capacity for hosting simulations, in which case it is more likely that our observed reality is such a simulation rather than the base reality. Because the number of simulations will be large compared to the single base reality.

Attached: 71B5CE40-2F68-4644-A265-8C020267228A.png (231x218, 6.67K)

If there is a base reality, how it is less likely that we are the base the reality that creates the first simulation rather than being inside of it? I just don't see the point in even entertaining the theory if it doesn't attempt to answer where the simulation begins.

Real schizoposting hours going on here

This is pure gold.

Except that's not what is happening at all. There is this naive assumption that if we just get rid of all those pesky religions the masses will magically become little Plato's and Socrates' and use logic and reason to make the world a better place. It's simply isn't true.

Most people don't think deeply about things. The kind of person who blindly defaults to religioin now has no structure when it's ripped away. That's why stuff like post-modernism and feminism and SJW causes are so popular with non-religious young people. Women are especially susceptible to these destructive ideas since they mimic the values of authority figures.

Say what you want about Christians but all I see around me is the decline of Christianity for the mass-adoption of really shitty jewish ideas.

What good is the rejection of Christ if all We get is a bunch of idiots using terms like "Nazi" in place of Satan. Ever notice how some people whisper "racism" or "sexism" as if even saying the word is like invoking some biblical evil? Post-modernism has created a religious environment just as magical as a Catholic lighting Saint candle except now it's some dumb bitch changing her Facebook profile picture to the French flag after a terrorist attack. It's this garbage magical thinking that most people default to. I would rather they just be decent Christians tbh.

- t. atheist

Attached: image.jpeg (736x551, 87.49K)

Wtf is an aetheist? You have a faith in denial of faithtf?

What? Learn English you faggot.

Because a civilization capable of running simulations would be expected to run a lot of them. All we can say about our reality is that it is either (i) base reality, before the point at which we become capable of running sims, or (ii) a simulation running in a sim-capable reality (which might also be simulated).

Since we have no way of distinguishing between the two, we must hold these possibilities as equally likely in a Bayesian sense, therefore the probability of this reality being the base reality is the number of observers in base reality (prior to sim-capability) divided by the number of observers that will ever exist (including in sims). Since the second number there will massively outweigh the first, the probability of this being base reality is correspondingly low.

It's a theory about the likelihood of us being in a simulation, it has no need to address that question.

The more I look at that horrid pic, the more I want to race to the local Mormon tabernacle and beg them to baptize me. Every pixel of it screams Moloch worship, from imaginary "free thinking" to the lovely anti-reproduction messaging at the end.

I didn't even read your wall of text – I assume it's gibberish – but that pic; holy shit.

I reject Christian lore faggot.

It's a detailed account on how your mother got blacked by her nigger boyfriends.

stob bosting plz thnx

In base reality delayed choice quantum eraser wouldnt be possible.
A delayed choice quantum eraser prooves rendering (world) on demand (measurement).
Please take your time and look this video , it is user friendy.

Do you not realize how poz'd Christianity is? I mean, you're criticizing the atheist "Community" for lacking structure while the damn Pope is sucking nigger toes.

No one is saying that the Liberal status quo is desirable. At least recognize that when the Eternal Jew is vanquished, the majority of these problems will be resolved.

IMHO One way to approach this is if there is a god or that we live in a simulated universe is by going small and slowly working our way toward the "big". In other words: learning what can be learn of the natural state we all live in.

Right now it is pointless to have a debate over "do we live in a simulated universe?" over the simple fact that we don't have all the knowledge/information of that universe. All we can do is imagining what it can be to live in one or absence of.

Are we player or npc in that simulation? If I am a npc then my life is deterministic as fuck. But even if I'm a player, I'm still bound to the rule of the game/simulation.

The bridge I can see of if we live in a simulation or not is that in both case, we live under rules. The rules of motion, gravity, thermodynamic etc are all rules that we can't change ultimately(for now..).

But then, what happen the day we change the rules?

Attached: milkyway.jpg (750x400, 102.66K)

What about layers to 'this' reality? Do you have meaningful influence over politics, the media, finance and law? Or are you bound by a system you're partially aware of, but have no control over? Are you a prisoner of Plato's Cave? Have you loosened your shackles? Stumbled out of the cave?

What's it like out there?

The idea of a simulation with (material origin) takes away from people the idea of holiness, of sanctity, purity, piety. Takes away from them immaterial transcendental goals and notion of beauty and the notion of morality, of what is good and bad. So something good, really good, that's accompanied humanity since always, is rejected in favor of materialistic or hedonistic nihilism.

If you want to fight against it, remember people about what sanctity and purity is. Reject materialism, induce people to reject it too.

Of course they could say that, but then they would follow it by continuing to shill. It would be like:
(1)
(1)

And use the created window to keep shilling, diverting from OP's proposal and using the window to shill against Christianity (and other anti-materialists) with D/C strategy (kike in a stick, edgy fedora'ing etc).

>the idea of a simulation with (((material origin)))
Fixed.

Pewdiepie is that you?
youtube.com/watch?v=CBwJF75wZnw&t=2s

Although there are four of these spoken of in our text, most prevalent are two. One is less serious, but still a problem, and the other one is most serious, and most definitely a problem. The one that is less serious but still a problem is to confuse experience and understanding, to develop through inferential reasoning an understanding of something and to mistake that understanding for actual direct experience. This type of confusion or place of loss is a problem because it prevents progress. Obviously, if one attempts to cultivate inferential understanding as the basis of one's practice, one will not get anywhere. But it is not dangerous in any other way.
The second place of loss is truly dangerous, and this is to develop an intellectual view of emptiness that makes you nihilistic-to have some understanding or some experience of emptiness and then mistakenly to conclude, based on that understanding or experience, that nothing matters, that there is no benefit to virtue because it is empty, and that there is nothing problematic about wrongdoing because it is empty. This is called carrying emptiness around in your mouth. This is the very worst place of loss and the very worst misunderstanding that can occur. These two are the major places of loss. The first needs to be avoided for progress to occur, but it is, aside from that, not dangerous. The second is extremely dangerous.
Both of these places of loss are somewhat easy to recognize and, therefore, they are easy to abandon or relinquish. As long as you continue to cultivate mindfulness, alertness, and watchfulness, there should be no problem in recognizing them if they start to afflict you. And having recognized them, it should not be too difficult to abandon them. Again, of these two, the one that is the greatest danger is the view of nothingness or nihilism-the thought that nothing matters.

Sorry for the formatting, taken from a pdf of the Buddhist text "An Ocean of Definitive Meaning". My point is that even the religions that believe life is a dreamlike illusion are not nihilists and in fact consider nihilism to be a complete failure to comprehend the truth.

Let me use a few examples of simulation to help elaborate Pewds' point.

Reality -> Simulation -> Hyper-reality
Sex -> Porn -> Modern hookup culture
Network of relationships -> Politics as reported by news -> Politics as engaged in by news watching politicians
Historical events -> History as taught -> History created by those taught history
Niggers -> They dindu nuffin narrative -> pro immigration hysteria

In each case we see reality being re-interpreted via a simulation (retelling) and then subsequently confused with the actual. In the final the real becomes corrupted by the retelling. This is Reality -> Simulation -> Hyper-reality paradigm and meme magic is a lever hijack it.

I got really into the Elder Scrolls mythology and theology at around the same time. The biggest pet peeve I have when talking shop with people about the game is when they mistake Sithis and the Dark Brotherhood as being nihilistic. It makes me think they understand neither the philosophy nor the game.

People forget that Sithis-the Void-isn’t a lack of meaning, but the well from which it springs. Sithis created Lorkhan, setting in motion the creation of Mundus. I’m doing so, he created space for meaning to exist (contrast with the stasis which preceded creation). Love and meaning require stakes and the potential for change. There is no meaning in being if there can be no alternative to that being.

Heretics like the Frankists who want to unmake reality so that they can return to a state of oneness with god (stasis) are imbeciles who, like those who misunderstand Sithis, fail to comprehend that purpose is born from disparity.

What if you reject both Satan and Jesus? Why not both?

I'm going to remind you that you're a brainlet first. I'll also remind you that you're an even bigger brainlet unless you immediately admit brainlethood, which you surely must know is your condition. If you choose to deny that my estimation of your intelligence from this post is completely correct, I will immediately concede and grant you that you are perhaps too stupid to have come to the above conclusion on your own, but I will feel more confident in my decision to remind you you're a complete brainlet. If this more severe progression of brainletism proves to be the case, you will likely need/have needed constant care and attention to live a remotely normal life and my post will only be/have been a small part of the burden you are to your less distressingly stupid relatives and/or paid caregivers (this is the freak 'tardbaby route, from a well-to-do family of average or above intellect with the money to support your dumb ass remotely).
retard go, stay go, die where go

i dont see why youre implying solipsism is inherently subjective. this realm has objective laws but that doesnt mean youre not all borgs. after being here for 4 years and seeing 0 progress made what the fuck else can you retards be? im alone and trapped here till death. good thing i take pleasure in violent acts that may lead to that death. otherwise id be totally miserable at the prospects.

water is wet bitch.

Why? Maybe it's a trap put there by God to fool exactly those that need to be fooled by it. By stopping it, you could be stopping God's Perfect Will for someone.
You better rethink your shit, son.

If God's will was perfect he would will all of the kikes out of existence.

ok god i finally figured it out can i like go to heaven now forever where ill feel high and shit and like bad stuff wont happen. please god i know youre above me and im eternally under you so just like i know for a fact ill never get bored in heaven so just send me there ok. listen god you created me to figure this stuff out so i could feel good in the afterlife right?

what the fuck is even going on here at this point can i just die and cease to exist? just eternal dark lack of conscious. actually forget eternal, take me out of whatever timeline there is and delete me.

As in action? I don't know.
However I think that the Unabomber was right. Modern technology does bring huge comfort, but people lose their minds when that happens. They become apathetic, just like you said.
If we could get back to a more "old" technology, everything would be better.
The modern "human"'s brain is conditioned to subconciously believe in 2 (if not more) different worlds: the "world" of the PC ( games, internet, etc.) and the real world. Sometimes they forget that there is only one world. We are also told that online action can influence something. That is only partially true.
Look at the HWNDU flag thing. Sure, without that communication that cunt wouldn't have lost his flag. But he would have kept it if it was not for a guy to pass by with a car there and take it.
That however doesn't justify anything. Because that stupid act*r wouldn't have had the ability to livestream shit without tech.
Technology is like a 2 sided blade, but one that cuts us more than the enemy, being much more sharper on our side.
Going back to pre-industrial, medievel or even primitive tech would make a collective shake on everyone's brain, reminding them of reality

you made no coherent points borg. try again. youre not keeping me here longer by making me chop down trees with an axe. what a joke.

knowing that the dirty desert yid jesus is a fake jewish god doesn't necessarily make someone a shill nor does it make them love satan (though they could) but satan is as much a dirty jewish fantasy as yhwh and his one begotten son, jesus h. faggot

Hello my fellow NPCs, which shiny-bauble are you enjoying today?

Attached: 1515267988809.gif (501x585, 15.65K)