NAZI SALUTES ARE ON THE RISE IN GERMANY - Reuters

NAZI SALUTES ARE ON THE RISE IN GERMANY - Reuters

it's hard to keep a good hand down

"Police in Germany's southern state of Bavaria are investigating two officers suspected of performing the illegal Hitler salute.

"Police said in a statement on Saturday the two policemen had shouted anti-immigrant remarks and made the salute in a pub in the city of Rosenheim on Thursday. It based its information on a witness who was in the vicinity of the two officers.

"The policemen have been suspended.

"German politicians (from kosher political parties) have been urging action to combat a rise in hostility toward foreigners after skinheads last Sunday clashed with police in the eastern city of Chemnitz where a man was fatally stabbed 75 times and two Arab immigrants were identified as the main suspects.

>Reuters via yenisafak.com/en/world/germany-suspends-two-policemen-over-nazi-salute-3440117

pic related is of Udo Voight, leader of Germany's Far Right NPD party, raising his hand in the closest gesture he dares to make, seeing as 3rd Reich salutes are illegal there since 1945

Attached: NPD Udo Voight salute cro.jpg (600x598, 51.65K)

-
-
Maybe it all started with the 4/20 Birthday thing.

Attached: 88 420.jpg (800x450, 88.03K)

Nah, try again.

That's a man?

Here's a girl.

Attached: taylorsalutes.jpg (733x463, 51.69K)

fucking hell

In school we were taught to raise our hand to speak.
In Germany, the Germans are told to sit down and shut up, and if they dare to raise their hands they are put in prison.

*zu dem

Ten were investigated last week and two now…which leaves us with two suspended police officers in a country with a million potential mass murderers. Justice is hard at work it seems…

THE FIRE RISES

THE SPIRIT OF THE GERMAN MAN CAN ONLY LAY DORMANT FOR SO LONG
SOON, THE POWER OF WHITE INGENUITY, PERSEVERANCE AND TALENT FOR BATTLE WILL ONCE AGAIN SHOCK THE ENTIRE WORLD
RISE UP, GERMANY
RISE UP BROTHERS IN ARMS
WE WILL MAKE UNCLE ADOLF PROUD OF US YET AGAIN
LET THE ANCIENT ENERGY OF YOUR BLOOD LEAD YOU TO VICTORY. DO NOT LET THE JEWS DESTROY YOUR HERITAGE!

Attached: hitler passion.jpg (411x306, 34.75K)

Not sure that’s true, tbh. Beware of falsified truisms. Its all designed to undermine and discredit the truth. Kikes, tbh.

CHECKED
His soul rises. I'm fucking crying you guys, it's happening

Shit Udo looks like he can be my father I unfortunately have brown eyes.

OP here - my bad. The real number of stab wounds the two Muslims inflicted evidently was a bloody 25.

Germany: Refugee Attackers Stabbed Chemnitz Victim 25 Times in ...
"The man murdered by two fake refugees in Chemnitz last week was stabbed 25 times in a “slaughter” and was killed directly as a result…

Attached: Heild88.jpg (1400x937, 219.47K)

It's so bad there the kids don't even open their hands at all. Instead of clapping, they pound their fists on the tables.

Also,
IT'S CALLED THE FLAG SALUTE
And was created by an American named Bellamy.

And this time its not white vs white. When was the last time that happened, the christian/islam wars hundreds of years ago?

Let's hope. I have faith that the internet will prevent whites at large from being persuaded into believing that the Germans are the bad guys for a third time. The western (((elites))) will try their hardest to demonize new Germany once they throw off the shackles of suppression locked onto them since 1945, but we as Zig Forums play a crucial role in that coming ideological battle. The best part is the kikes still haven't figured out how to stop us, yet the fire is already rising to burning levels in Germany and Italy.

SOON

Attached: hitler - the subversion of german society.webm (640x480, 6.51M)

Attached: quote-it-is-necessary-that-i-should-die-for-my-people-but-my-spirit-will-rise-from-the-grave-adolf-hitler-133-84-81.jpg (850x400, 60.68K)

They're called Roman salutes, baka.

Ch che checked

oh quit it with your muh America shit it's a Roman salute.
I'm an American myself and I'd never wish this fate of mongrelization on anyone. Let die that which is destined to die.

CHECKED

Attached: dotdotdot.mp4 (640x360, 11.02M)

Stop this.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 75.43K)

made me chuckle

Hezbollah fighters laid waste to the jews who were trying to invade in tanks in 2006 in southern Lebanon. The Arabs used Russian weapons Kornet AT

In these photos Hezbollah boys may be signaling how much they've learned to love the jews, their neighbors, in the 12 years that have passed since then.

Attached: hezbollah salute.jpg (800x416 55.84 KB, 65.27K)

The key is those "fellow white people" side by side Twitter compilations. That, and phrenology (especially the earlobe thing… it was like a eureka moment for me when I read this).

That's a man.

Quick, divert the limited police resources away from migrant crime and go after a hand salute. This will bring all those people back to the left! the absolute state of the left in 2018

check'd and heil'd

Attached: 0fe3bb984b9e59b56d5e6dd51bdb9495199994846b66154cba734bc922664b0b.jpg (656x366, 66.16K)

Checked for great justice.

Attached: hitlerthumbs.jpg (524x398, 58.02K)

Mobilize the Panzers

:)

Looks like nobody told them how very sensitive the feelz of jews are - or looks like they simply don't give a fuck

Attached: Thai tank parade.jpg (780x438, 104.48K)

I've been starting to feel that good old fashion meme magic in the air again lately.

Attached: 1452539112660-1.jpg (800x556, 101.46K)

Oi lad, it's a big one.

The last time whites went to war against another race we literally split the atom and came up with the most devastating weapon ever created, nuked Japan, and launched civilization into a new age.

Oh come on man, calm down. Relax, his widow alleged let us know, via the press, that her late husband might not have liked all that fuz and he was no right winger and xenophobe.

I think it’s cool now. Let’s party… I hope it didn’t so much.

I hope it didn’t hurt so much.

You have no idea how bad things really are

Checked. Rasing your right hand (90% men are right handed). Asserting your strength. Giving your power to your people. Illegal. Keep it going German bros.

(checked)
I came here to check these

Attached: we9ryehne8.jpg (1920x1200, 456.73K)

Attached: kruppsteel.png (469x480, 184.06K)

Dear Americans. Don't bomb us for the third time over this.
You will only harm yourselves again if you do.

checked

Attached: f14809d66b1a1a2ddac718fa8931f2922b6bb0c9d019f0cf6436937fcff7a258.jpg (552x559, 19.79K)

HEIL

Fapping

What a time to be alive

Those are quite the dubs.

Don't worry the Americans that know how the bombs work are pretty much with you at this point.

Looks like even Bibi has the fever, that uncanny, irresistible urge to lift up an outstretched right hand and yell Sieg Heil at the UN.
/jk

Attached: netanBibi UN.jpg (640x415, 47.43K)

You really can't keep a good kraut down. They always find a way to become top dog of Europe or more, maybe it is time eternal anglos know their place.

Check'ed

Beautiful.

CHECKED, UNCLE WOLF!

Attached: 4b6e8c4c92b0bf8790848df5bdff83a1d775180d74a0394b4f27eebec6a589fa.png (960x540 101.81 KB, 77.51K)

and here is Udo Voight getting ready for bed

Attached: 232722031_e30f974956_b.jpg (1024x768, 362.9K)

Explanations are in order.

Attached: 1475570151692.png (1267x787, 234.36K)

(heiled)

Attached: jannuisabadshiksa.gif (735x960 78.73 KB, 111.11K)

dude…..

jews control the US and it's military, and it's technology, and it's finances

Are you retarded? Don't spred disinfo shitposts faggot!

(heil'd)

So we'll fight them all.

I don't know if I would call it 'jews' I mean there are many different factions of jews. There are the sabbatarian turkish 'jews', there are the iranian 'jews' and there are the eastern European 'jews'…they are ALL OUR MORTAL ENEMIES, that entire region is absolutely infested with filth that needs to be completely and mercilessly exterminated.

checked

Attached: hitler was right.png (282x180, 59.28K)

>It based its information on a (((witness))) who was in the vicinity of the two officers.

As always

Kek, in Rosenheim, sleepy Rosenheim in the middle of nowhere in a pub. God damn crypto-krauts and do-gooders ruining shit for the locals every time.

One of my buddies over there told me how a Frankfurt cop red pilled him on the situation there on a flight and how they can't report most of the crime and media isn't allowed to anyway.
So whatever you hear on the media about cultural enrichment crime is way worse..

CHECKED
DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL

Attached: KRUPP STAHL.jpg (1727x1440 663.08 KB, 791.96K)

SIG FUCKING HAIL

Attached: image4526.png (983x655, 737.33K)

The fire rises.
Born too early to explore the stars
Born too late to explore the Earth
BORN JUST IN TIME TO SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR RACE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN.
Jews and shills are sperging the fuck out here and cuck/pol/. Ignore the D&C. You too will march with your Brothers and Sisters towards a bright new Kike-free future.

Attached: Hitler Never Despair (1) (1)

These Arab Hezbollah guerrilla troops are waiting for the jews to enter southern Lebanon.

As the name Hezbollah (Party of God) suggests, they are mostly Muslims - but not all of them. Many Lebanese and Syrian Christians are among them, and well tolerated.

Attached: Hizbollah nazi salute WikiIslam.jpg (560x480, 58.05K)

Ist der Finger oben, so wird man dich loben.
Doch hebst du die Hand, regierst du das Land!

BIS ZUM ENDSIEG!

About the good relationship between jew-hating Hezbollah and local Christian populations.

Those salutes speak volumes. \

Attached: Hezbollah Christians.jpg (686x460, 80.46K)

Get back to reddit

Fucking retarded

Foreigners, women and Varg stab like that.

heilling those heils

Using the word nazi
Dude and you wasted your dubs

Not gonna lie on 420 I got texts from three different friends on that day all about Hitler. Mostly ironic of course but maybe the conditioning is wearing thin.

Also me and two friends as a joke put up fliers for a Hitler bday bash around my town back in 2007 or so, as high school sophomores. One was right in front of a catholic school lol.

(checked
top kek
(checked)
I disagree with that spacing but checked

That is some Alex Jones shittery

wut is reading comprehension. Fuck you're dumb; I didn't even mention WW2 or whites being unified. But now that you mention it, yeah the Pacific Theatre was essentially a seperate war with white Americans pitted against Nips and the Nips got defeated soundly by what many describe as overkill.
That's you lol. Damn I can't tell if you beat off to too much anime or you're just butthurt about your syphilis infected circumcised dick

Good 30 second video of fascist salutes from a crowd in Milan, Italy - - which is only 663 km from the German border, a 49 Euro train ride.

Italy: Far-right supporters perform Nazi salute in Milan - VIDEO

Video documentary proof that now in 2018 these right handed Roman salutes are on the rise in that heartland region of Europe;

Those dubs are (((problematic))), goyim

SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL

WEW LADS
E
W

L
A
D
S

Attached: jolly-cooperation.png (750x629, 91.51K)

OYYYYY VEYYYY

Attached: 8DEB9E16-DD35-41D7-8E63-6EB0D051D215.png (1224x863, 173.81K)

MEANWHILE in GREECE

Attached: Golden Dawn salutes.jpg (599x450, 34.8K)

Attached: Taylor-swift2.PNG (556x411, 451.83K)

You're all wrong. It's the Lombardy Salute, you illiterate niggers.

Is it still illegal if you call it a Roman salute?

Reminder: only kikes and agents salute cameras.

Hitler saluted cameras.

I want to be in the screenshot too mien fuhrer

Hitler saluted his comrades. Cameras were held by his people who wanted to capture a historical moment to show to those who couldn't be there.
Standing and saluting cameras held by jewish dogs makes you a fool and a pawn.

HEIL, SIEG HEIL

Spain, Iran, and the Hothis are joining in on the fun too. It’s definitely getting harder to stop myself in public tbh.

Attached: 43017A98-9A37-4AAB-8BAD-AB17C5962EA2.jpeg (748x1091, 80.91K)

are there any jews in that pic?

This is not really a true show , but what would you expect from our jewish OP.
On the other hand people that hate jews, especially young people are increasing in number day by day, and i'm sure the turbo mad kikes that currently spam pol out of fear and frustration and the totally gentile mods are pretty close to reaching ubber butthurt mode.

Your God/Jahve sucks balls, no one wants buys your bullshit anymore and this is the last generation of slaves you will get. You'll have to work yourselves now, you'll also face concequences, boo-hoo cry harded and paint more retarded pictures.

P.S women are trash.

`
the first 30 seconds of the linked VIDEO is Good to show just how popular the phenomenon of raising fascist salutes is becoming in Europe in 2018

WOW - I CAN'T EVEN

:D

Good job Reuters.
Top notch investigative reporting or subtle troll?

CHECKED AND HEIL'D
WEW