Bono NGO Head "African Demography Is Europe's Destiny"

Bono NGO Head African Demography Is Europe's Destiny

youtu.be/rP7wsJU1tWU

Attached: 2018-09-04 01-43-16.mp4 (1280x720, 11.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU
mobile.twitter.com/DrumJamie
archive.is/uEWP4
hooktube.com/watch?v=gH-Wlpxd5a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4 billion nigs might be enough to end China.

Yeah they're really pushing it.

Yeah, no. Africa's population has tripled in my lifetime, and it's set to triple again by the end of the century.

You will not live that long, kikeslave.

There's a very simple fix.

Attached: solution.png (708x266, 275.51K)

Whom, does the economy serve if not those that built European societies?

Notice that he casually mentions the Billions of low-IQ nigger tier mouths to feed coming to Africa, but never once thought of how to increase White Caucasian Indigenous European birthrates.

@1:03:44 youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU
this man makes the same conclusion; but neither of them, no matter how learned, intelligent or forward-looking, has any idea what is happening now as a people that have never created sustainable 1st world societies converge on the "civilized".

There is no mention of merit, of testing individuals to see for what they are best suited. And there is zero chance that debt-based societies can be sustained by a group of people that know only how to take, never producing on their own, and blindly following the instructions of the White man. Europe will become what the US was during slavery.

And what of Africa, when all of Africa is in Europe? Is the African continent being made-ready for the Chinese?

His head on a platter please, and a fresh pile of shit in his windpipe if you don't mind

great redpill

Oh look, a template thread.

Yes senile enough to get our faces bashed in by niggers. Fuckin hate these kikes.

Sure not to work.

Doxxx this fuck. Where does he live, does he have a family, his phone number, EVERYTHING!!

To clarify, the displacement of a people (via forced mass immigration) is considered genocide by the UN's definition.

We need political parties to start lodging complains with the UN (even though we want out of the UN) for genocide.

Fuck the guillotines for traitors at this point. Skin these fuckers alive so they can choke on their blood and die screaming.

ironically, but not really, the UN is all for it.

It certainly looks that way.
And I'd argue they're using the blacks in Europe to the same end: kill/chase out the Whites, then let them starve till they're willing to submit or just let them starve, period, roll in, pop the few remaining survivors, then lay claim to the place.
Do you suppose the kikes made a deal with China that they'd let them have Africa if the Chinese would agree to let them have Europe?

Well shit.

Preventing Africans from dying is messing with mother nature.

I always have to wonder how many of these people genuinely deny race realism and how many understand it but do not care. Obviously the Jews are well aware of race, but how many of the higher up goyim understand what a disaster this would be?

The green revolution was the worst thing to ever happen.

Why do these people always think that the post war status quo is going to hold forever? It is already starting to show major cracks and strains. It reminds me of that Japanese dude back in the 90's who was saying
THIS IS THE END OF HISTORY

>Hey guys, I don’t think this is a good idea as Africans are… you know… ahh… kind of… you know… different.

That's Francis Fukuyama. I think he said not too long ago that he was mistaken and a lot of things have happened that he didn't expect.

Yes, I think most are probably aware, but they are just too self-serving to oppose it. They like their cushy government and NGO jobs, and they believe as long as they are loyal to their superiors then their families will be allowed to escape the worst of what diversity has to offer.

Don’t forgot about “WWJD?”. Real Christians save the migrants!

They won’t stop at Rhodesia or South Africa; North/South America are next and eventually Europe. White identity has already been destroyed, the people are next. The race war began long ago, and it’s largely been a cold war that most proxies aren’t even aware is being waged.

Because niggers will take care of senile whites or jews, right? Just how fucking fudged are those IQ numbers?

Attached: Jesus Fuck.gif (300x168, 497.56K)

If these refugees and migrants are so good at running a society why are their countries so fucking shit?

Purely socioeconomic factors, all of which are caused by evil Europeans who tried to teach them how to read.

Hitler demands it!

They're right you know.
The first wave of migrants will marry and father children with their white wives as an example for future migrants.
However, the liberals have a plan. That plan involves vaccines, abortions, stem cells and the police state.
Theyre not worried one bit about the migrants because from the top down, this will be all under control. If youre at the bottom however, youre facing a dark and awful future.

Attached: 1511363758752.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

Like make the white kids angry for the last time?

Attached: around_blacks.png (800x494, 328.69K)

Having watched the entire series the image in that meme is based off, it makes no sense

Sure, Penny Dreadful is pozzed as fuck, but that bodyguard man was a genuinely honorable guy

This people are clearly insane or totally evil and need to be rendered harmless.

You are even more retarded if you think that based jew cock sucking eastern euros will be spared, can actually safe them self after Byzantium has fallen.
Then probably some Balkan chieftains thought too, good riddance of those Byzantines, only to learn that the Turk was going in dry.

Makes me happy they are going to break the camels back. Instead of investing in Africa, and giving them birth control and helping educate their women so they become infertile, and want feminism they choose to fund more of what obviously doesn't work. it cant come soon enough

Attached: too-heavy.jpg (400x287, 36.59K)

China is deporting Nogs and Muzzies.

Perhaps it's time to start working on genetically tailored weapons to even the numbers and odds between Europe, and their nigger counterparts.

What a fucking idiot. So while the west burns the agricultural industry will just keep growing crops to ship to africa to feed the africans so more africans come to Europe and America and destroy those nations abilities to enforce law and produce the food that made the african growth possible in the first place?

As soon as the civil war starts the food aid to apefrica will dry up. What then retard? If I didn't know better I would say that their place is to CAUSE this. When the african population is that big if a world war breaks out between Europeans and muslims no one will have time to worry about starving africans. And we are talking MAJOR famine. Africa is already totally dependent on American aid. Imagine doubling Africas population and then removing that food aid overnight.

What a fucking idiot. So while the west burns the agricultural industry will just keep growing crops to ship to africa to feed the africans so more africans come to Europe and America and destroy those nations abilities to enforce law and produce the food that made the african growth possible in the first place?

As soon as the civil war starts the food aid to apefrica will dry up. What then retard? If I didn't know better I would say that their place is to CAUSE this. When the african population is that big if a world war breaks out between Europeans and muslims no one will have time to worry about starving africans. And we are talking MAJOR famine. Africa is already totally dependent on American aid. Imagine doubling Africas population and then removing that food aid overnight.

In other words, slavery.

He's wearing a rainbow bracelet. Probably a nigger dick cocksucker.

Africa is a massive continent. Even if the population tripled there is still plenty of room. So that white, nigger dick cock sucker is full of shit.

Sure way to counter the automation factories on Shenzen, to employ millions of nigger slaves for making consumer goods.
Lol.

mobile.twitter.com/DrumJamie

Here's his shitter account.

I'm sure you've all seen this

Kikes are sliding this one

Let's hope China ends the nigs. So poor the nigs can't live in the ghost cities China has built for them in Africa.

Bump

You can slide that africock right here.

Leftypol says, "hello."

Attached: s8mjqmgw3ea11.jpg (2304x2375, 918.37K)

one buck sucked on barbed wire fence came with his dying breath

one man took out his 12 incher and i drank his piss

in the name of black cock,cuck forth in the name of black cock!

ooh fuck wife ooh fuck my son ooh finish on my face!

define coming.
gee i wonder what stuff that will be?
Sexually?

Literally what happened in the rick and morty. That is the plan for this generation.
Fuck.

Wrong, just a week ago he pretty much doubled down on his bullshit: archive.is/uEWP4

Like most American "intellectuals", Fukuyama is 100% ideological. He doesn't give a shit about truth or reality or history.

you need to leave and never come back

this is why no one will save you next time around.

Q predicted this.

DEN DEY WIL EET DA PIPO

nah, walls and borders work. likewise guns.

alternative hypothesis: he isn't a retard, they have the goods on him.

So retarded.

And the kike cunt even tries to deflect inevitable pushback by claiming that "the far right" will object. Ireland doesn't even have a legitimate centrist party, let alone a far right one.

Attached: séamus.jpg (374x767, 58.8K)

Fuck off back to reddit with that shit.

Anyone buying this obvious bullshit is seriously lacking in mental ability.

What it needs is a new plague.

You forgot the hidden text in the UN's definition:
>except for white people*

That is almost exactly quadruple! Ho Lee Fuq! A good cleansing would make the disappearance of the Dinosaur look like child's play

China will weaponize this against the West in a geo-political move. They will niggerize Europe and America to lower our defensive/intellectual capabilities. They can takeover the African feeding if we stop. They can continue "development" in the region, gaining a strong foothold and then sow division creating wars for "refugees" to flood White nations controlled by Jewish leaders.

Who will win? Greater Israel or the Xi Dynasty?

Attached: Broken Seal.jpg (960x676, 37.59K)

Can you imagine someone so delusional as to think that it would be a good idea to be around Apefricans niggers when you were senile?

Attached: 4 niggers rape 90 year old woman.jpg (648x840, 278.27K)

Has this ever been the case? From what I read all they do is eat up and burden a nations infrastructure since they have no skills and are unwilling to learn or work.

What could possibly go wrong with nig .. er um …professional linebackers watching over the elderly?

Georgia nurses laugh as WW2 veteran dies in video
hooktube.com/watch?v=gH-Wlpxd5a4

Did you know that it is CHINA that is actually providing the nigger feed for the Rapefricans? Really makes you reevaluate WHO are enemies are, obviously the chinky bugs, kikes, spics, arabs and mudshits, the poo in the loos, the other bugs…the LIST goes on and on and on until one day you REALIZE THAT THEY ARE ALL TRYING TO GENOCIDE US…ALL OF THEM. And then OTHER ideas about what REALLY needs to happen with the ENEMIES of Europeans start to bubble to the forefront of your mind.

Attached: 513f62f9bccff7bdbce5d34f95962fa9.jpg (770x433, 42.54K)

I will assume they were lynched properly? Oh wait, we have a JEWdiciary system in the USA which has nothing at all to do with justice of any sort. yeah, for a second there I was dreaming that we still lived in a just society that had standards and laws…

Attached: dying veteran nigger nurses.png (600x314, 208.48K)

Why would china feed them? It would be in their interest to cull the population. They need dumping grounds for hundreds of millions of Chinese colonists.

This is some fucking bullshit.

Sounds like a great way for China to step in and gain leverage. Maybe not but it's at least worth considering.

Reminder that pic related is determining your future and the future of the hell in which your progeny will live:

Attached: 1536135089266.png (1314x590 1.76 MB, 204.49K)

I'm starting to question if there's even enough rope in the world for our special day…

That will be better than living with Rapefricans besides it is only for a limited time span. When the whites flee or are out bred the nogs will freeze to death in one winter.

There's a simpler fix.

Attached: Its A Machinegun.webm (640x360, 2.29M)

China killed all of its drug users at one point. I somewhat await the time when Europe/USA is down in global politics - China will massacre the nogs.