EUSSR censorship

Xurious Censored

The fucking kikes at google has gone all out. The entire channel of xuriousmusic has been censored in all of europe due to unnamed "legal claims" google has made towards his videos, even unlisted videos weren't safe from the EUSSR/Google censorship maschine.
They are scared shitless if they feel this is a sensible way to "supress" the rise of nationalism. Fucking audacity of these kikes i swear.

Attached: xuriousCensorship.gif (1326x693, 521.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/xurious/
youtube.com/channel/UChrdqaWPa8MVrLeuNYFsuXQ
qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/
bing.com/
gab.ai/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
d.tube/
real.video/
invidio.us/
ugetube.com
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
vimeo.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/
unseen.is/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is such blatant bullshit

Attached: statement.png (682x452, 43.44K)

Inb4 "hurr unimportant eceleb shit ignore the fact it's someone being shoah'd from the internet for making music"

VPN should work. But this is all expected. Use jewish platforms, expect to be censored.

It just seems like a huge knee-jerk reaction. They must be feeling the heat.

gas the kikes already

Is there a good alternative to Youtube yet that respects the 1st amendment and freedom of speech?

Bitchute seems really good, most youtubers that get shoahd end up over there.

Who?

I've never seen this Youtuber before, and yet cannot ignore the fact that Youtube went all out and Shanghai'd this channel's very life. It's what I've learned after participating in the (hashtag) WTFU upheaval.

We don’t care about your ecelebs. We don’t care about yet another ten trillionth YouTube account that was deleted. If you’re too stupid to comprehend that this is going to keep happening and isn’t a big deal (because you can either shut the fuck up and get out, make a new account, or kill the kikes responsible), then leave.

gas yourself you bootlicking kike

Hello Ephraim

Attached: download.jpeg (225x225, 7.95K)

He makes some pretty good music, mostly instrumentals in a retrowave style. Videos always came with a good message.

Talking about this shit is important, if everybody just shit their mouths about kike censorship a lot of shit could be potentially memoryholed.
Also pic related rabbi.

Attached: 1397319525122.jpg (768x896, 509.63K)

Thanks for the info, user. I'll keep that in mind when I get to listening to his tracks.

This guy gets it. We shouldn't try to fight back, we should just stay here.
#Comfy

Reported, then. You should have quit while you were behind.

This guy gets it

t. Shlomo Goyimstein

Holy fuck you glow brightly you enormous kike.

Attached: 1398325972873.jpg (865x805, 333.84K)

once again, gas yourself kike.

Reported, again, for eceleb shilling.
Without physical action in the real world–either through the PHYSICAL ACTION (this phrase scares kikes and their redditor puppets) of killing jews and their shabbos goyim, threatening jews and their shabbos goyim, or otherwise deposing jews and their shabbos goyim, this will never stop.

Jews and their shabbos goyim want NOTHING MORE than for us to “keep talking” about this, as though the kikes at YouTube will totally listen to an internet petition. “Oy vey, the change.org petition got a million thumbsy uppies! That means we have to stop censoring now!” This is what jews ACTUALLY THINK WE WILL BELIEVE.

GAS YOURSELF YOU FUCKING KIKE

Thanks for admitting you can’t prove me wrong. Keep “talking.” I’m sure that will totally stop the jewish censorship.

You are a simpleton if you don't understand why it's important. The work Zig Forums has done online is 1000000 times more influential than some limp dicked protest. But go ahead an shoot up a synagogue, low IQ brutes like you don't understand why timing is critical in politics.

It’s pure poetry. Enjoy your censorship! Your absolute faggotry has lost us every other website on the fucking Internet, so keep it up, please.

Attached: my fanciest (you).jpg (3840x2160, 1010.92K)

t. Aron FBIstein

Attached: tumblr_odeoe1RnpJ1r67kz0o1_500.jpg (500x667, 106.14K)

Xurious isn't even an eceleb, he's a musician.
Also, pro-tip: you're coming on too strong. First day at the (((CIA))) is it? You need to learn subtlety.

"When your enemy ridicules you, you win"
This certainly applies here, as conflicts are not always physical.

It’s literally poetry. Watch as they continue to be incapable of addressing the points I raised.

Attached: download (1).jpeg (225x225, 7.8K)

Yes, that’s the opposite of what I said and what you’re saying. Thanks for summarizing it.

Attached: 010dfad1db57f9ef846a731a7bdaeebdefe43693b4d9eb4d24d1477f909b1d83.png (813x679, 645.96K)

Hitler would be ashamed. But i guess you are one of those retards that can't fathom how the internet is actually just a "real" as talking to people on the street, handing out flyers. The only difference is that you can reach MILLIONS in a short time. Remember "with open gates" Gex has done exponentially more for the cause than you have, from the comfort of his own home. The time for physical removal will come but for now we will have to wait for the right political composition in our nations.

t. concerned trollstein
Sage negated

So… what’s your plan for ending censorship, then?

Then why do you care that his videos are being blocked? He can just upload all his stuff on a different website

Holy fuck, they're mad.

Attached: laughing_serval.png (846x900, 369.76K)

Filtered you inflammatory kike.

Every view is a person that will be affected positively by his content.

If we play our cards right, we could get at least one jewish group to classify an entire musical genre as “hate speech” by the end of the year.

Post a timestamped picture of your hand to prove you aren't a shitskin and maybe I'll tell you.

Attached: a gold star for you.png (477x768, 190.76K)

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 80.72K)

So you have no plan. Got it.

So you have no plan. Got it. Thanks for admitting you can’t refute facts.

GAS YOURSELF YOU FUCKING KIKE

Have anything you could share until alternative routes open up? I'm curious. Never heard of this guy either.

Attached: duty_calls.png (300x330, 13.35K)

If you were right, you would have posted your own position by now. Instead you scream like a redditor and post ✡xkcd✡. Isn’t that funny?

bitchute.com/channel/xurious/
Here ya go. Can't say if it's your style but I like the sound and aesthetics. He also made memorial tracks for some of the terror attacks, not in a cucky way, it's more messages like "revenge" and "never forget".

Bitchute censors and deletes content, too.

You don't understand metapolitics.

You don’t understand how NOT naming the jew doesn’t name the jew, for some reason.

Sage Negated

Attached: images.png (275x183, 8.75K)

Attached: .00.jpg (991x902 339 B, 53.68K)

Physical action, shlomo. Enjoy your censorship.

Zig Forums is a board of peace, Mr. Totally-Not-a-Crossdressing-FBI-Nigger. What's your kike bodycount looking like these days, you LARPing faggot?

Attached: laughing wizard.png (842x473, 951.67K)

Thanks for asserting something that no one questioned. So what are you going to do to stop the censorship? Not march on Washington, certainly, so… enjoy doing nothing.

To be honest, I have warned about this censorship dramatically expanding ever since AJ was sweeped off 20+ platforms (even though anons may have a good reason to hate him). I have warned that others were next, that this would not just end with SJ but many many others. Well, your now seeing it happen. Anyone still agree censorship is fine and dandy?

Retrostein is aesthetic as hell, here is his current channel youtube.com/channel/UChrdqaWPa8MVrLeuNYFsuXQ

I think most of us know that this will end in total censorship of everything right of Lenin

Attached: peterson2.png (500x328, 57.84K)

I remember when the shills said this about everyone else.

Nigger, we discuss why kikes need gassed here. If that's not to your liking, feel free to browse your custom homepage with your real name on your profile over at leddit or whatever.

Attached: Oy Vey Our People Definitely Don't Have Problems Goy.jpg (1024x768 162.72 KB, 113.2K)

Holy shit, you’re worse than I thought.

I'll provide some tips for those waking up to this censorship (you may disagree with some of these services, whatever, this is the list I have and I'm passing it to you: so take it or leave it):

Alternatives to Google

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/ (for news)
bing.com/

Alternatives for Twitter

gab.ai/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/

Alternatives for Youtube

d.tube/
real.video/
invidio.us/
ugetube.com (gun tutorials)
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
vimeo.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/

Alternatives to Facebook

unseen.is/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/

Anyways this guys a kike.

Attached: merchant-safety.PNG (759x394 114.25 KB, 82.12K)

Really does, and it is named bitch-ute, an insulte to Utes (utah folks), some of their most ardent adversaries.

I vote kike honeypot, I would create a p2p bitchute alternative, but why not just use thepiratebay?
thepiratebay.rocks/search/xurious/1/99/0

AJ's systemwide ban happened when I thought that it seriously couldn't get worse. I was stunned when the news came out. Just goes to show how BAD this censorship is getting.

just got banned for telling the kike shill to gas himself, xurious is not an "eceleb", (((polvol6))) fucked up

Attached: unknown-2.png (828x722, 41.12K)

Great. Why does this always happen? Is it becasue the good anons all have jobs and don't have time to be janitors?

Attached: bypass.png (255x252 339 B, 16.9K)

Just keep talking about it. Surely that will work, right? They won’t just censor your talking (like they already are, and do on every single platform).

What is this degenerate definition of Spam.
There are litteraly government organizations just created to hunt down alt right political and cultural e-celebs, alongside the Social Media websites, hosting, banking services and of course kike antiGoyim societies.
But of course limiting our Internet media footprint and rejecting places of congregation and meeting such as the e-celebs Social Media accounts is the only way to go.

Thank you Mr Shekelstein

Attached: images (1).jpeg (208x243, 8.27K)

It is a mystery, isn’t it.

Without physical action in the real world–either through the PHYSICAL ACTION (this phrase scares kikes and their redditor puppets) of killing jews and their shabbos goyim, threatening jews and their shabbos goyim, or otherwise deposing jews and their shabbos goyim, this will never stop.
Jews and their shabbos goyim want NOTHING MORE than for us to “keep talking” about this, as though the kikes at YouTube will totally listen to an internet petition. “Oy vey, the change.org petition got a million thumbsy uppies! That means we have to stop censoring now!” This is what jews ACTUALLY THINK WE WILL BELIEVE.

Fuck off back to half.

Not until PBStube is created.

If they're that fucking upset about it, why don't they baleet/bumplock the thread? Nope, get singled out when I tell a shill to neck himself.
>call (((polvol2))) out after his fuck up
really gets the noggin joggin

Attached: FF4D00-0.8.png (1796x426 95 B, 54.06K)

Attached: 7a8be55d5a2c699b5c33e8ef61cd80146f06dc54_1_600x336.jpeg (600x336, 82.88K)

Stawmaning like there's no Tomorrow.
The opposition to ecelebs is the reason why we didn't have our office of propaganda (Gex was even banned by ikampfy and his ilk) we didn't make documentaries such as White Farms or didn't have ground organisations like Proud Boys.
Without e-leaders we are condemned to ineffectiveness.
Sage Negated

Assholes and elbows is cancer no matter what side you're on.

But how is that possible? Xurious' content is original work

Fuck off, newfag.

Attached: PBS_Degeneracy.jpeg (940x940, 396.58K)

All that is is an ad-hom. It isn't promoting anything. That is not a good ban. If everyone who name-called were banned, this would be an empty board. I agree with bannedanon that censorship matters. An anonymous musician isn't magically an e-celeb any more than everyone here. Obviously, any one of us could be shoahed for being "e-celebs," whatever that even means.

Someone with a pseudonym doesn't have to be a leader. For fuck's sake, people should be able to say whatever they want on the internet. That's the whole reason we aren't running the world right now instead of the kikes.

Go fuck yourself. You want leaders, go to leddit or half. We don't do namefags, we don't do ecelebs here. Hatechan has always been about user. Every time a problem comes up it is because of ego.

Kill yourself nigger.

And the rest have NO plan for countering censorship, whereas I call for, you know, ACTION.

Reminder that Zig Forums is not the alt-right.

Fuck your (((context))), rabbi. You get the scratchy rope.

Attached: Newshour_Censorship.png (600x590, 115.39K)

Boy, you people are pathetic.

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Redditors want nothing more than to remain home, watch TV, and never fight back against their ZOG masters. That’s why any calls for people to actually do something about censorship are met with “YOU’RE ALL JEWS” from them.

Good job (((polvol6))) I knew you would do the right thing. Its quite funny, get banned for "eceleb" in a thread about censorship, therefor censoring me. Ironic.

e-celeb was never a part of Zig Forums pol rules. Rules were that if you don't like x thread, just ignore it and move along.
By continually coming back to this thread you're in total infringement with the ideas this board was built upon.
And don't give me lessons on imageboard history I was part of the first Exodus when Zig Forums was deleted from cuckchan.

Perhaps next time you should make the thread about the censorship rather than focusing on the faggot that got yanked. When you lead with the faggots people rightly presume you're resting your chin on their balls.

or perhaps the mods can stop policing the fucking board and threads like fucking kikes, how does that sound faggot.

Go ahead and delete my posts, you little heeb. There is a genuine problem with big tech censoring the right-wing on the Internet and you try to deflect it with "oh, everyone censored is just an "e-celeb anyway :^)"
Kill yourself you fucking snake.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-03-16-21-07.png (1440x2880 550.51 KB, 623.16K)

He may be an E-Celeb, censorship on a largely trafficked website isn't a good thing.

Alex Jones was just the first. And until these megacorps are brought to heel, in less than 2 years we're going to wake up to an even worse cyberpunk reality than the one we got now.

Attached: 1531576537406.jpg (681x590, 39.95K)