#Chemnitz Happening - Germany rising II

- Part 1

Attached: DmGLCh6X0AAPh-i.jpg (1000x666, 133.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAkjKzfzBLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No worries. Think about it though, look at how massive the reaction was from the kikes. The good guys found a crack in their system and something they want to put a stop to asap.
Organized protests with permits dont have the same effect since they can plan for it ahead of time. This method is spontaneous and the goodguys are the only ones with video coverage.

What is that police vehicle? It looks like something straight out of some dystopian setting.

No links to anything
No news pieces, no live streams, no updates on fucking anything else.

Great job OP.

Agreed. It's just unsettling to see these beasts of vehicles in action.

Old bread ended at 751.

Just wait until you see the police special forces they deployed after the last g20 summit.

Attached: polizei1.PNG (963x432, 702.37K)

Attached: Reporters and leftists get a much needed reality check in Chemnitz by the _Nazis_ [360p].webm (640x360, 12.52M)

Chemnitz the other day

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2048x1149, 3.2M)

That last thread was fucking hilarious. They're so scared that their only option is to attempt D&C. There are no arguments left. The Kikes are losing, and their final desperate strategy is to just turn up D&C on nationality, religion, and sex to 11.
Fucking
Losers
Enjoy the ovens, retards. We'll never forget who our brothers and sisters are, and we'll never forget what we fight for.

Get fucked, Jews.

Attached: Hitler Never Despair (1) (1).mp4 (640x360, 9.99M)

Attached: YouTuber Feroz Khan talks about media bias against Germans at silent march in Chemnitz [360p].webm (640x360, 9.77M)

Im not 100% sure but that looks like the same kind of vehicle they used for water dispersal during g-20.

Can confirm. These were also used for watering Trees some time ago.

Attached: wasserwerfer2.jpg (900x506 164.03 KB, 74.27K)

hmmph.

Attached: Proud Lebanese makes threats and attempts to hit an officer in Chemnitz [360p].webm (640x360, 13.22M)

It was pretty funny seeing them break down.

Attached: 980x.jpg (521x615, 73.64K)

Did someone say Siege??!
youtube.com/watch?v=fAkjKzfzBLE

If legit, this could do with some subversion involving paint.

Nice!

Dunno if true. If they (DS) are against White women fighting back against attempted rape, then they are the enemy, period.
Any supposedly pro-White organization, individual that believes that Whites shouldn't know fight back against attacks on their own persons are frauds or lolcows. If you come across proofs of frauds, do not forget to gather evidences.

Not American, (((American))).

It's a good way to attack leftist beliefs. The medias always say faaaar-raaaaait when it comes to opposition to immigration. Anti-Immigration Leftist Action (Anti-Einwanderungs-Linke Aktion) posters would be great subversion.

Simple. One was less pozzed and internationalist than the other. Cultural-marxists fled to the US, not to the Soviet-Union and White genocide definitively started in the west.

Pic: Great rebuttal.

If only my country can have people like this…the kvetching would be amazing

Fuck you Euros have it easy. That shit is broken out for a skirmish between 4 people in the States.

It's spreading. One day you too will march in the streets next to your brothers and sisters.

Attached: 74ab68bc2f800a14a5d4d13b5f5b59976c2e2dd3d8b88764f6c85ead52a8a430.mp4 (394x288, 3M)

Remember goyim. That's only 800ish people.
t. (((goldwater)))

Wtf Germany? Even in my cucked country you'd be in a cell after calling the police an asshole, not to mention after laying hands on them.

I wonder how those trucks hold up against thermite devices.

Attached: 1ab14d44f30b2ec7694998bf33a1bd5ba035da028c79dc82c83d0165fb86db82.mp4 (640x360, 1.16M)

at the end

Do that. Always do that. They can't control their reaction when you call them what they are in any negative manner.
It's the same thing as outing a jew as a jew.

i laughed in real life
the german people are unwilling and unable to change anything, sad but thats the reality
t.german

Lol. Why indeed…

That is the most heartening video I've seen in quite some time.
Those aren't 'activists', those are normal people, who're fed up.

This is how it starts.

They look rather sturdy IMO.

I've been saying it for years, we're living in a cyberpunk dystopia with none of the cyber or the punk.
It might sound memey, but I'm serious; all the classic themes and fears of cyberpunk have come to pass.

Anyway, yeah they broke out some Jin.Roh Panzer Cops-tier shit for G20.

Not pertinent, but I've always thought the Boxer looked like it belonged in Battlefield 2141 or something.

Sage for off-topic tangent

Attached: image-1438858044_hires.jpg (1000x664, 326.54K)

t. Turk jew

Eat shiezz faggot.

Wish that one got beaten to a pulp, raped with batons, castrated and made to eat its genitals, face-scalped and then set on fire.

Bingo.

Behaving like an arab.

Verlass mal dein Haus mein Freund.

Attached: 3d36dc6dbbb8922cd073dd39917ee26688c81bf6d6af8aa9f006695dcc0188c7.jpg (198x255, 8.44K)

Traitor dies first.

Lmao

The elites in Europe must be shitting themselves. Topic #1 at the bilderberg meeting was populism in Europe.

Attached: bilderberg.png (952x595, 25.03K)

I am not your fruend, turk jew.

Arbeitsscheue kommen in's Lager, ist dir klar ne?

gib a ruh amikäfer

Attached: 1414713578371.jpg (304x334, 28.15K)

I've actually got to watching that OVA. Really damn deep.

redo this with audio levels higher

Would you prefer the rope or the oven?

Attached: eea2e176910c760c7130df632028151238e6c684add9621b1dc4400319dadd01.jpg (509x1114, 327.46K)

kek

Wenn du arbeitest, subventionierst du damit nur die BRD, ist dir auch klar, oder?
Wagecuck-Abschaum lmao

You know why, mudfaggot.

What do they mean by truth? I have a feeling they're referring to their narrative.

Stop acting like an Aztec.
You're better than that.

I'm a brainlet when it comes to editing. Original file size was five times larger, must have gotten fucked when I reduced the size. Have a Jewtube embed instead. You'd probably have better results.

Spoken like a true cuck

Yeah but something something whites have no culture something something twerking, rap, hiphop!

Nerd digits
Fuck torture. Make it quick. No camps, no marches, no ghettos, no chance for redemption. Just a noose or a bullet, then pack them in the ovens. Don't let their dreams for an actual Holocaust come true. Just wipe them out quick.

Attached: 4db12721227e5211294df5771b8fbc39684319c15da0aebfbf31b368e15b5448.png (939x624, 119.28K)

Im konkreten Fall würde es ja schon reichen, ein Benefizkonzert für die Hinterbliebenen des Mordopfers zu veranstalten. Wird's aber nicht geben da es nicht um Menschen geht sondern um Gesinnungshuberei - die alte deutsche Krankheit.

We also don't use spices cause spices are meant to completely drown out the taste of the ingredients. Nevermind the British Empire existing in large part to maintain spice trade, nah it's all potato salad and mayonnaise.

Attached: 1535685021079.jpg (187x250, 5.9K)

I think they are talking about a world where truth no longer matters or is even known. It's real 1984 shit.

THIS! NO CHANCE AT REDEMPTION, NO RESCUE, NO FUTURE. WE AREN'T MERCIFUL, WE ARE EFFICIENT.

In GLR's words

THIS TIME THE WORLD!

This.
They aren't screaming some pithy chant.
They don't have Sorosbux signs.
They aren't sponsored by the state and the globalist establishment.

The most important thing is to wipe out as many as possible as cheaply and quickly as possible. That means gas.

Highly questionable, but thoroughly possible.

Yep.
I've not heard that claim in context, no. As far as I am aware, African populations - like any other - fit a normal curve. The 'backloading' you're speaking of, as far as I am aware, is due to the extremely-low average.

No, I'm not. I'm assuming sub-Saharan Africa is under Chink control or at least dominance of influence.
Which is the truth. I don't feel that you're even reading what I write, as if you were, you would realize very-quickly that I'm not talking about all of Africa - just the sub-Saharan region where China is very dominant.
If you offer Africaniggers the chance to rape White American women, they will show up.
If offer them the chance to rape White American women, they won't be focused on tribal disputes.

Not really.
They depend on two factors which could easily invalidate them in this context.
1. You'd have to have someone in control of them and able to utilize them against incoming attack, which is anything but assured at this stage in the (theoretical) game
2. You'd have to have someone who satisfies category 1 AND is prepared to destroy the entire world - MAD is still in play - as part of a defense of the continental US, and such folks are not as common as you might believe

The MAD game of Chicken, in which case, whoever blinks first loses.
I don't know that the Chinks would blink, especially with the Jews over their shoulder whispering of the potential.

What about Israel? Also, you can change that pretty quickly if you're China and you have the motive to do so.

Germans, all of your actions right now need to be focused on organizing militias. You should be able to get weapons from people who were former DDR army as well as people who are in hunting and shooting clubs. You need to be preparing for actual war right now.

VERY carefully work any contacts in the army and police as well.

wat?
White food is the tastiest food out there. Plenty of spices. We don't drown our food out in copious amount of hot sauce that kill our taste buds.

Spoken like a true low-cog Aztec-tier nigger.
You're better than that. I see you doing some shit like that, I'll put your ass in the same hole I put whatever you're torturing after I give it and you a swift death.

Meant to say yes, this, exactly.
When the conditions are so bad that the average man and woman will take to the streets, you know we're getting somewhere.

The most painful way to die - all theory here because all dead people have died - is drowning.

The most efficient way is to just dig a big hole, line them up, and kill them with a single shot to the back of the head.
The more infrastructure you need, the less efficient it becomes. Gas needs to be manufactured, safely transported, stored very specifically, you need gas chambers and a way to vent them safely, then you need to transport your undesirables to them and herd them in… contrast that to a few guys with rifles and shovels, or, hell, an excavator if you're feeling fancy.

Attached: funny-pictures-morbid-channel-auto-681074.jpeg (640x455, 37.6K)

Burning for example is a quick and sharp pain but the body is so overloaded it turns off and you don't feel it. In addition most people who "die" from burning die from smoke inhalation and are passed out long before they medically die.

But the only way to get weapons from people who barely have 1 or 2 is to raid a police or army depot. How do you expect so few weapons to go around so many others?

Give me a few guys with a bolt-cutter and crowbad and I'll be able to steal AT LEAST 8 tanks.

That's true during the initial phases, but the Germans quickly figured out how much manpower and ammo that wasted when they were using the Einsatzgruppen. Hence the shift to gas. I see your point, though. Maybe gas would be impossible without a nation-state actor.

That's right. They must use what they have to get what they need.

Shill spotted. Gas has been proven to be extremely inefficient if it works at all time and time again. Bullets are cheap, and you don't need any infrastructure.

Please nigger, look up medieval torture techniques. And today I'm sure there's some doctor in Israel who can inject with the right drugs to survive extreme pain extra long.

ahahaha anons
Let's actually bring muh Russia into this.
Russia would GLADLY arm a revolutionary militia. They've explicitly stated they would militarily help one in the US, but I'm assuming they would in Germany as well.

How many people do we think are in this picture? I'd estimate between 3 - 5,000 people, what do other anons think?

The Germans already figured out the most efficient ways to mkill. Cyanide gas was pretty damn efficient. Actually, one solution the Germans found initially because ammo was limited was gassing people using carbon monoxide, but then gas to power vehicles got too expensive. Eventually they settled on cyanide, which was tremendously effective.

Again, that sort of thing would be more of a state actor.

Are you pushing the (((holocuast))) lie that the German state gassed 6 gorillion jews? Because that's what the basis of your post implies.

Yes but this is not something they would do out of the kindness of their hearts obviously. Not like russia would arm "nazis" in my opinion.

Using this kind of state-sponsored force with the showy armored vehicles is to scare everyone into submission, but this is typical of the German government. They obviously don't get that population replacement means genocide, so there's no choice left. There's nothing to lose anymore for Germans. The choice to do nothing means get brutalized at the hands of shitskins and see your people completely wiped out. Either fight or die at this point for the Germans.

It's parodying nigger faggots who say shit about "hurr Durr wypipo food"

Attached: 9iu4drsslui11.jpg (992x1597, 196.35K)

This is stupid. You're putting words in my mouth. Cyanide was extremely efficient and was used by the Germans to kill kikes. This is indisputable. The bullshit about six million? Nope. You just said that, not me.

Kill yourself.

this post is jewish on many levels
Which gas? zyklon b for delousing?
are you seriously pushing the holocaust lie of mobile gassing vans?

Wouldn't even be surprised if some former East-German general made use of his Russian contacts tbh.

Funny thing is, two years ago a book was published that more or less described what's happening, though the cause was different (instead of some dude getting stabbed, some guy's crush was murdered in a giant terrorist attack and he used a black market rifle to jump-start the race war by killing refugees). It ends with Saxony in revolt, most of the enlisted men of the Bundeswehr going AWOL, EUROPOL sending a task force to "restore order" to Germany, and Russia quietly arming and sending experts to Saxon militias led by former East-German officers.
It wasn't the best written of books, but it was fun to read. Don't know if it was ever translated though.

Attached: 2.jpg (1080x611 9.4 KB, 70.22K)

Mods, do you jobs.

0 jews were killed by the state of Nazi Germany in a bid to "kill jews".

Nope, that actually happened. What the kikes are lying about is the number. There is simply no way six million were killed. It was probably in the range of several hundred thousand to a million. That, to me, is the saddest part, that the six million claim isn't true. But don't put words in my mouth, motherfucker.

They were killing communists and traitors, and very often, those categories overlap with kikes. This is very common knowledge and easy to verify.

I would speculate that it is almost always jews or crypto jews. Sayanim. Traitors within a nation.

Is this an example of the post-truth world I've been hearing so much about lately?

Wow.
So apparently, it's more efficient to load millions of prisoners on trains, take them across Europe from place to place and put them in a bunch of poorly defended work camps with swimming pools and theaters, and crowd them into tiny bunkers with pane glass windows and wooden doors before gassing them instead of, just you know, taking them out and shooting them.

Sorry, but what you say makes no sense. It is far more efficient and cost effective to shoot people on the spot and dump them into the graves they just dug than go to all that trouble just to kill them in gas ovens.
That's why EVERY genocide in history has featured this tactic.
If you're afraid of using bullets, use knives. Hell, the French revolutionaries used cannons and bayonets back in the 1700s.

Dude, if you think I'm some glow nigger for attributing an admirable thing to the Germans–mass killing (but NOT SIX MILLION, SO DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH), then I will stop mentioning it. I want the Germans to survive right now.

The point of my post is, you can learn a few things by studying how the Germans managed to kill a lot of people in relatively short time. BUT NOT SIX MILLION. Got it?

For shame user.
:^)

Relax…everyone knows what you said…he is just pumping you for a reaction.

Interesting book, will be looking into, though my backlog is huge as it is.

Don't forget the brothels, the dentists offices, the hospitals, the gyms, oh yeah and the roller coasters.

Einsatzgruppen used both tactics–shooting and CO gas in vans. That actually was a thing. NO IT DID NOT KILL SIX MILLION. This needs to be a tagline on every post. I'm not going to talk about this anymore because I don't want this fucking thread derailed. Germans need to kill every shitskin immediately however they can.

OK, not responding to this anymore. They killed bolsheviks and traitors, and many of them were kikes. ENOUGH

Everyone knows that sayanim exist in every country on earth to tear it down from the inside. Obviously the Germans would have had to kill some jews. We are going to have to kill some jews as well…the only thing anyone can say about that was that we used to have mercy and feelings of altruism and now those are GONE FOREVER.