Liberals for Sessions

twitter.com/kathygriffin/status/1036684410156769280

Attached: WTF I love the Keebler Elf now.jpg (1066x896, 244.33K)

Attached: 588459f8f81db918946a48de5c0f842f29e592b83de27d14e8a7bf650ed394d0.jpg (1800x900, 317.05K)

Fucking lol at how fast the tide turns.

Either the Qtards, Zig Forumssters declaring this is wink-wink-nudge-nudge ruse between Trump & Sessions, and after the next round of elections, something miraculous will happen; or Kathy Griffin has it all figured out

And either way, we're fukked under a JWO just getting warmed up

he is doing the devils work, not ours. Past statements are meaningless if he takes the oath, and keeps it to the forces of our destruction

the mask is slipping on this whole reversge psychology crap lately

In Australia the "premier" "current affairs" program other than 60 minutes called 4corners basically just let that sold out turd Bannon speak for as long as he likes on state tv while they keep telling us they found an ISIS terrorist student because he wrote some shit down in a private diary. What was he gonna do ? Oh kill random citizens, sure, makes sense.

Just more fraud, Trump is a fraud.

Weird how everything Trump does is in Israel’s favor

Attached: CC762790-D184-4270-B83E-C8600E203960.jpeg (1242x1010, 234.48K)

Useful idiots last to know

This is so fucking aggravating. Why the fuck doesn't Trump just fire them all?

Just gonna leave this larp here.

Attached: qpost2.png (1607x373 138.15 KB, 57.74K)

In his business ventures, Trump never hesitated to throw people out on their asses for doing a shitty job, and even quicker for betraying him. I think it's reasonable to argue at this stage that Sessions has done both as Attorney General.

So you’re saying Griffin is right? Gotta say I think a ruse is in fact on its way now. They did distance themselves from the splc. Are even nyc boomers getting tired of all the kikery? All the twatter kikes are still mad that trumps statement was weak and meaningless. Black pill dissipating…

Don’t even bother. Some anons around here are so angry and autistic that they don’t even want to consider q being at least marginally useful. Despite it mentioning mossad. Despite Alice in wonderland mad hatter shit popping up in recent Hillary emails. No until Hitler himself comes returns from the grave along with Codreanu at his side to lead them by the hand.

How? Don’t you get it? No one should ever recklessly attack anyone. Doesn’t Trump like the art of war? Wouldn’t being reckless not help anyone?

Go have a look. The kikes aren’t exactly satisfied. I’m real too. Man sometimes this place is a circlejerk. Even if every Jew evaporated tomorrow, some would still be angry.

Jews play both sides.

I honestly think 95% of the vocal opponents to anything Q is shills.

POTUS gets his enemies to trust him then underdelivers. He gives enough that they have to publicly acknowledge it, but it's never what they really want from him. Israeli Deep State can't be cleaned unless Israelis trust Trump more than they trust their own leadership.

He's a firm believer in giving people enough rope to hang themselves.

I’m aware. But I’m sensing a shift. Trumps a half measure at most, but for fucks sake try to find the good. If he was a real neocon we’d already be at war in Iran. It’s been two years. Two years where they’ve gotten to strengthen up. Bibi the pig is theatening everyone with rage quit nukes. Desperate man. Syrian troops are making progress. And don’t bring up the missile strikes. We barely hit anything substantial and we didn’t join Israel like they thought we would. They got exposed. Think a little positive. I am fully aware that it’s hard in zog land. But I think we may see a pivot.

Obviously one shouldn’t worship the q thing but yes people getting fucking livid over it are not genuine imo.

Don't use that D&C user.

I’m not trying to divide I’m trying to find good reasons to join the ever growing boomer q movement that is subverting the msm hypnosis. But I do get discouraged with how retarded some of them on those boards are.

I know you're not. It's why I didn't say anything about you. Only redpill and bluepill are pills. Every other color was forced to D&C the idea behind red/blue pill and make it less useful.
The term "blackpill" is the D&C. You're just using it and should stop.

Ah I see. But I also hate redpill being used as just meaning aware of general corruption and what not. Redpill should mean only awareness of the racial holy war going on between Europeans and Semite trash. That’s what it was originally. I always saw blackpill as just depressing facts. Like the fact that Kissinger was mostly correct when he called people useless eaters. Because it’s true.

intellectual loners that stay alone and trust no one always get steamrolled and browbeat by dissenting mobs.

it just doesn't hold up anymore i'm sorry. Trump just usesthis stuff as excuses. It's flim flam, it's a con.

Its like I heard Jeff Censored say. Do you think the NRA doesn't know David Hogg is a fraud ? Do you think the NRA couldn't have fought and proven that Sandy Hook was a staged event ?

But they never do, they go along, every time. They'd only have to prove the media is lying what, once ? And all this stuff would come apart, but they don't.

And neither does Trump, because he's a fraud. He's not interested in actually doing anything about fake news. The crisis actors are probably in the same union he is. Same with Qanon.

Not really, Q larpers are the worst.

(((pure coincidence)))

Q is 4cuck shill astroturfing, brought from 4cuck

this.

Trump could have ignored news media about Israel.. he's not playing 'chess'.. not for you.

Q is John the Baptist
Trump is Jesus

sold to you by kike incorporated.

Your analogy doesn't work: John came before Jesus. Q came after Trump.
John announced or ushered in the coming of Christ. Q did no such thing with Trump.

Besides, Q is a raging faggot.

I know who you are, Q. And I'm coming for you.

It's like you walked out into the middle of a road, dropped your pants, crouched down, and took a huge shit in front of everyone.
Where do you think you are? San Francisco?

You're obviously a huge fucking faggot posting Q shit, so surely you can understand my reasoning here.

Attached: poo_jew.png (827x728, 151.39K)

Aside from the most dedicated Trumpniggers, nobody would get behind it. You need to give the Mossad time to stage a false flag.

No I can't, you coprophagia loving kike. Stop injecting your sickness wherever you can.

Should we tell him guys?

Implying its trump decision on what the MIC does or doesn't do.

what are you gonna say ? He can't because he was a fraud all along, compromised or both OR something about 4d chess and the enemy having thousands of years to dig in and bloodline familes, reptiles and signals from mars and so on and what have you.

Don't get me wrong, i'm very open to all those possibilities but I also think i'm dealing with an crazy person or a shill if they revert into some sort of esoteric nonsense bout why a spade can't just be a spade.

There seem to be drilled before these false flags and hoaxes, it's happened enough times now to be beyond a coincidence. It's simply happaned too many times, there's a simple, logical course of action, expose the fraud, directly, today, now.

This whoile thing you get too from these shills is this idea that things can't just work, or be easy. You can't just watch a youtube video and have it make sense and be the truth, oh no, you gotta head to the Vatican library and start learning Sumerian or something.

The fucking lie is right there, blow it out, then blow out the next link in the chain, then the next, then the next, and if you won't even start unraveling from the first thread it's obvious you're a fucking stooge.

Right but how can we do anything except pressure him ? IT's like if some girl is getting abused by her husband that won't tell you. How are you supposed to help ? If they've got a fucking remote controlled alien crab connected to his testes we can't fucking do anything unless he tells us.

I have a lot of negatives to say about Trump and I think a lot of people on this board are too willing to fellate the guy over anything at times, however, I have to admit that I am absolutely fascinated by his ability to make himself so hated and despised by an entire side of the political spectrum that they'd be so overtly willing to support and stick their necks out for people they outright detest simply because said people oppose Trump and/or think supporting them will piss Trump off in some fashion.
I could only dream of ever being a man capable of that.

vid unrelated.

Why would Trump want the investigation to end?
1. It's good advertisement and it keeps his name in public's awareness for the midterms. His strategy since 2016 with the media. He also keeps it alive with bullshit "leaks".
2. Shows the incompetence and helplessness of his opponents. You have to be borderline retarded if you think that Muller has anything against him after sitting with both thumbs up his ass for 2 years.
3. Keeps prosecution for corruption in public's awareness. Aka predictive programming for military tribunals against the Deep state.
It's a classic example of using the weapon of the enemy against him. Why waste those tax payer dollars?

Attached: 1464584037000.jpg (1365x1000, 765.28K)