Hollywood & Pedophiles

So recently, an actor by the name of Isaac Kappy has been doing the rounds accusing all kinds of celebrities of pedophilia, the most telling is that no one has come out and tried to refute his accusations. He's accused people like Spielberg, Seth Green, Tom Hanks, Stephen King, and he's trending hard. He's gone on interviews, he's spoken about how Hollywood is ran by Jews who see non jews as lesser, he's also gone around saying 9/11 was an inside job as well as telling people how the Holocaust has been fetished and might not entirely be what we've been told it is. Save every last piece of what he's saying, since platforms like twitter are trying to shut him down, push this hard, he's a bridge to most of the mainstream population.

Attached: K9NTR.jpg (964x1200, 196.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7C7mL6oOZFo&t=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He claims to have something in his possession that keeps him safe from Hollywood which he won't disclose, he's also mentioned MK Ultra and TV brainwashing children. He's going all out he's getting a lot of traction, publications are running hit pieces on him. He did claim his Grandfather is Jewish, but was raised a christian, don't know what you might think of that, but his actions are getting a lot of attention.

Attached: Isaac.jpg (286x332, 17.38K)

What about the talk show host Howard Stern?
How bad can he be?

Attached: Howid.jpg (960x901, 147.44K)

(((Isaac Kappy)))

Jews naming jews? What's the play here?

Attached: 141751408-1024x1024.jpg (672x1024, 391.48K)

jews often argue between each other to the point of trying to destroy each other. this is commonly mentionned as jews jewing jews. higher levels such as jews jewing jews jewing jews also happen.

Checked, they just can't control themselves.

I don't give a single fuck what a jew says, wants to say or feels compelled to say. They shouldn't be able to talk with rope around their necks anyway and they shouldn't not have rope around their necks.

That usually takes the form of jews jockeying for position to rob the goyim or rape children, not burning down their cash cows.

Not exactly, if they do something stupid they will be shooted inside a plane, its basically controlled opposition, honeypots or experiments.

I wouldn't know what the point would be of accusing people like Spielberg of being pedophiles and then calling out the Jewish influence over Hollywood if it's all a big psyop, what would be the end goal?

Media will show that as white christian cis males raping kids, like already happened with "me too", me 2 was about prostitution in hollywood and prostitution is banned in the states, shit is even worse because we have minors involved, but nobody cares about that.

Literally dies of "beaver fever." The fucking memes.

This checks out. It was the Jews.

There's a lot to unpack here; hope you have a minute.

First, lurk more. Second, the Jew doesn't have a plan, he has instinct. His instinct is to undermine his host people, because keeping everyone off balance is the survival trick of the (formerly) stateless kike. Throughout their evolution, Jews have been a rootless minority, always at the mercy of their huge surrounding neighbors. Over thousands of years, they have evolved the instinct to disrupt and rot those societies, because any strong and united volk will crush them like bugs.

Also, they like to fuck children to death, and being rich and powerful makes that easy to do.

And a handful of faggots weren't molested as kids. What's your point, newfag invader?

Has Kappy provided a drop of evidence for any of his claims yet?

No. Some jews say and do thing beneficial to us for reasons unknown, but rest assured the reasons are for their individual benefit instead of tribal benefit. Genetically they are not altruistic, empathetic nor friendly. They simply look for benefit from any situation, even if the benefit leads to the detriment of their peers. This is also why they can't assimilate in to their host countries, they are incapable of caring for it no matter how much it cares for them or provided them with the means to succeed. It is an internal need to take and/or corrupt. This is why every country throughout history has had a period in which jews were despised or "made victims". They can't help but destroy themselves out of greed, jealousy and pettiness.

Kappy is a possible psyop that is put out to make these huge truth-laden claims and then be somehow proven wrong so in the future anyone else who tries to come out with similar claims will be compared to him.

Some of his streams are kinda wonky, like the hugging shit he does and just his manic depressive and distracted tone. He seems like he would be an easy fall man.

I want to believe he's telling the truth, and the opposition that most media sources have against him is somewhat convincing that he's legit, but I think it's smart to just wait to see how things pan out before forming a solid opinion on him.

Im in the same boat as you.
Also what is going on with James Gunn, eric from tim and eric, bryan singer and last but not least, scumpig Dan harmon? Complete silence on all of them since end of July.
Even CDAN seems to be under some cone of silence and is going back to posting boring drug addictions, infidelity & who's in the closet

Friendly reminder that Dan Schneider now lives at 25199 Jim Bridger Rd (in the Hidden Hills with the Kardashians, Drake etc.), in a property formerly owned by an heiress that was neighbours with AVICII (vid related ). This property is 1 mile away and just uphill from an elementary school and a 'yeshiva'.

Don't forget that there is a serious power struggle going on in Hollywood right now.

Adam Venit aka the Unnamed Jew and his people are trying their hardest to seize control from Harvey and his people. Fun Fact: Every single one the MeToo people work for Venit's companies.
Noticed how , when Terry Crews decided to take the higher path and seek to name Adam; Every single person under Adam's thumb went absolutely silent.
Meanwhile in New York, they're attempting to bend the definition of Sex Trafficking to pin Harvey, the Jew who grew too big to the wall.

So this faggot was going to leak stuff a month or two ago. A cuckchan user who was in contact with Kappy and myself being the local 8ch point of contact (back when the pedogate shoah was on with Dan etc) decided to set up a board for him to leak on >>>/ews/ and he decided after being really under the radar, to start doing periscope streams because the sheckels and attention were far better than actually exposing these kikes.

So I have about 2/10 fucks to give for this crypto currently after he had a chance to leak there and have it promulgated here, in order to actually dispense of any useful info he may have.

Attached: hitler whatever.gif (155x173, 945.04K)

So in short,
I told you that would happen, but you didn't listen.

The Hollywood kikes raped her Heather O'Rourke in the ass so many times that they perforated her colon and she died of blood poisoning due to shit entering her circulatory system.

youtube.com/watch?v=7C7mL6oOZFo&t=0

Attached: kikerope.jpg (500x736, 75.16K)

Anyone has any good proofs on hollywood pedophilia?

Yo son this Jew civil war is deadass lit
Kappy taking shots at Hoffman backer Chabad and running interference for the Rothschild pedophilia network
WHOEVER WINS, WE LOSE

I just have one thing to say, or well two
Go from there.

Daily Reminder:

So, why did Spielberg choose Heather over Drew Barrymore?

Attached: quote-my-parents-put-everything-in-a-trust-fund-for-me-i-won-t-get-it-until-i-m-18-so-i-ll-heather-o-rourke-63-57-84.jpg (850x400, 51.23K)

Bump

fuck you nigger you stole my get!

what a waste of those heil'ing digits

Attached: 1527629368059888.jpg (420x400, 57.72K)

It obviously means we need to save this thread

Deus Vult

anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 must hang, anyone who is under 25 having sex must be arrested for social disorder, put into a re-education camp, and then put on a list that tracks mentally ill people for the rest of their lives

fuck off pedo