German gov. coup Imminent

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!!!! The Germans are gaining enough police support to overthrow the government!!!

Attached: 39AEAB4D-3983-49CA-800B-AD3795A18A5C.jpeg (1242x887, 910.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

europeansworldwide.wordpress.com/2018/08/31/german-cops-join-the-peoples-protests/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_Army
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post link and sources please.

The link is literally in the image u fuckin retard

Post something else user. With that said, if this is true I'm super happy.

europeansworldwide.wordpress.com/2018/08/31/german-cops-join-the-peoples-protests/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (868x641 304.38 KB, 609.05K)

Oh sorry good sir. Carry on.

Attached: 4D67D20F-FFFA-4E83-A5E3-FD972EDFCE95.jpeg (720x736, 40.58K)

Basically a police officer leaked suspect docs that were 'secret' to anti-Muzzie activists.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (882x576, 573.19K)

And the 'cops' are off duty… Not the clickbait suggestion that the police in gear joined the protest.

Still, more than any burger cop would do. Why the fuck is this not happening in the US yet?

Where?

Which of these quoted words reference an article;

Because I don't see it.

Refugee numbers are small and our niggers are less violent than yours.

OP IS A LYING HEEB, SAGE IT

You're a retard.
Burger cops whistle-blow regularly. Then their lives are ruined, they're suicided, or they're put in the loony bin permanently.

American citizen here. In the place where I live, I am policed by:
Campus police, who are sworn peace officers with limited scope
City police
County Sheriff
[State] Highway Patrol
US Marshals
FBI
ATF
DEA
Secret Service
Bureau of Land Management (apparently)
Coast Guard (I'm near the ocean)
National Guard
God knows what else

Not so easy when every third person you know is a cop, or in the place that practically invented media bullshit.

Where is the lie?
Bump.

Very few campuses in the US have campus police which are actual police. Very few. The college I went to was one of those few and my brother is a ZOGbot police officer in the city that college is in.

Nvm.

It's real. The kikes are toast.

Told ya cops are /ourguy/.

The heebs keep playing D&C with military & police.

Go in the Chemnitz thread #2.
Two kike shills actually managed to veer the topic into the holocaust being real.

Just now, they're /ourguy/.
For the last 5+ decades they've been loyal ZOGbots.

They can't do this shit on their own, else it would be a military coup.

Military & police needs the support of populace.

this

Attached: hR?ss.jpg (450x320, 19.48K)

No shit.
But they aren't /ourguy/ for one correct move. They're going to need to repent for a bit. Unless they lead the charge in capturing Merkel as welll as the dozens of other kike politicians then they've earned nothing.

m8, the military & police has lead in every revolution/restoration, starting from the American one.

But the hanging of Merkel needs to be done by a civie, or a mob, so that it doesn't look like it's a military coup.

inb4 hurr durr you're a kike!

Cops are like a broken clock. Until they start actively working for our goals.

Uhhh wat? The US revolution was neither. It was a large group of civilians trained as militiamen. Please don't tell me you consider a militia as a proper military.

The continental army had some defectors from the royal army.

It wasn't literally ALL militia, someone must have taught the drill or serve as vanguards.

Cool. A few of them were exmilitary from the other side. Do you honestly think that makes the whole a military? Because it doesn't.
I honestly can't even fathom how you don't understand the difference between a state military / police and a large group of civilians with a few exmilitary laced in.

No faggot. They are doing this because:
>some are legit starting to fear for the lives of their family and themselves thanks to refugees and righteously angry protestors the real /ourguys/
If it weren't for this, they would have rolled tanks already. If this shit goes fully kinetic, I would be wary of zogbots as they are likely out for themselves first and foremost than for their race.

If the cops/military wanted to prove their loyalty to the German people, they would be delivering truckloads of weapons to the nationalist protestors.

Posts by user ID:

2d3667: 9 (32.14%)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_Army

In other words, the Continental Army was formed by the states themselves, from existing militia stock. So in this case, the colony just made their own army.

How can one hold all these repeating digits?

DUBS
> 66's (1 total; 33.33%)
> 77's (1 total; 33.33%)
> 99's (1 total; 33.33%)

Attached: 0ad348abd17649f7892335ed115bef65.jpg (602x481, 42.21K)

bull……shit

Yeah, you are talking about high command, you know that shit is cucked.

But I suspect all the weapon cache are already opened anyhow, all the sweet G3 or german AKM/AK74 sitting underground somewhere.

Because muh feds, muh midterms, muh shariablue, muh voting, muh dumbocracy.

While the OP title is definitely overhyping, this is real good news. I've been pretty damn blackpilled as of late and all of these Chemnitz happenings has raised my spirits a fuckload. The Teuton has been dormant for 73 years, but hopefully, and unfortunately for our enemies, we will see them awaken yet again in our lifetimes.

cop up the street from me must have sunk over 100,000 into his house so far, massive addition, pre-fab trusses, new roof on the entire structure, totally fenced property, next it will be a new in ground swimming pool, probably closer to 150,000 now that I think about it.

He'll kill mothers and their children to keep his gravy train running.

Oh yeah, and muh optics.

muh Q

Tell me when a full on revolution starts. Then I'll care.

Hi Joan. ( :^ ) X

Just no.

sigh…

holy shit look at that file name, hi Joan

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN?

Attached: a0e0a25d529ec187e0ffc262192bf6912b375212a3ea71d0b26a1a5c0feadc11.png (197x194, 49.93K)

EAT ANOTHER DONUT YOU FAT CUNT

Kill yourself fat worthless jabba the cunt.

Take another look at OP's file name.
WHAT IS THIS RUSE CRUSE YOU FAT CUNT?

this is some shit. i need to write a userscript that auto detects these filenames and highlights the post.

they're really poking the hornets nest aren't they?

Attached: f17345a1c8126a26076641c75a636c82b9fc522a7111e6e1371cba2582b5fb87.jpg (640x640 16.63 KB, 85.97K)

LUNCH WILL BE SERVED

checked

fugg anons stop bumping shill threads.

So this is their play

Shill OP posts image with link to Wordpress
Next shill #2 enters and asks for link.

My guess Shill #1 fucked up the OP and shill #2 comes in as backup to funnel anons to continue on to Wordpress site.

Bots?

I really wish I hadn't read that last one. The cops get placed in crummy barracks while the nigger invaders get four star hotels? I didn't want to be existentially pissed off right now. Holy fuck. Kill them all.

Muh pension goy!

(1) you
Shill Bread is already anchored, you can take your coffee breaks now. :^

I don't get it. Is that a filename template from some CIAnigger leak?

It is image from landwhale research program

Who could possibly be fearful that German cops want to protect Germans?

Who could be scared by the thought that some cops may prefer their own kind over ungrateful, criminal foreigners who the government panders to?

Shia lemangina is back in public with his stream. We know what must be done.

Then their is British cops.

Nope.
There is much proof that filenaming conventions like that are Joan.