Women will be replaced with artificial wombs and sex robots in 20 years!

Discuss this realistic topic!

Attached: 1512333183873.png (374x550 2.48 MB, 64.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/these-5-charts-show-how-expensive-it-is-to-raise-children-today-2018-03-29
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5306279/Mother-refused-report-Afghan-migrant-molesting-daughter.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am a fair and honest man!
I will answer any questions!

Attached: 1513701795268.jpg (900x720, 155.84K)

It's really weird to envision the jewtopian future as they see it.
No real people aside from nasty jews
robots waiting on them
human-like things grown in artificial wombs to sacrifice to satan
no space travel or anything cool like that
nobody to jew out of their labor
nobody to jew out of their freedom
nobody to jew out of their happiness

What exactly do they plan on doing in their jewtopia? They're already a sick species from lack of physical work for generations. Diabetes was called "The jews disease" when it first started coming about. Thal Sachs or what the fuck that birth defect is. Schizophrenia. BPD.
What exactly are they pushing for?

Is the day of the rape finally achievable within our lifetimes??

The japanese are really just as bad as the chinese now that I look at things clearly. They just had the benefit of isolation

1. Zero effort thread.
2. JEWISH TRANSHUMANIST BULLSHIT.
3. Kill yourself.

The vaginal jew is so unwilling to bear our children they will demand the artificial womb, unknowing it will mean their end.

Attached: 1512987810319.png (1200x1236, 239.17K)

The jewish race is a a matriarchy!
Once we kill gynocentric society and cut away the vaginal jew, MANkind will enter a new Golden Age of space exploration and brotherly love!

Attached: 1526788319704.jpg (1200x997 24.9 KB, 1.18M)

How's the start of your semester? Trans babies are the future! Here's the proof!

Attached: poorleah.png (1408x5896, 1.89M)

i admire the sentiment of your pic related but i dunno if i could keep a woody with all that blood. blood is a terrible lube, it gets really sticky after a few minutes

What if ZOG tricks us and only uses jewish eggs in the artificial wombs, and these subjews become a literal slave race to the proper homegrown jews? Do you want your ancestors to be both jews and goy?

Japanese women are feminists!
Thats why the Japanese birth rate is lower than 1.0! All those women are refusing to have kids! They have the highest interracial sex rate of any other race!

Thats why Hikkimori exist in Japan!

Attached: 7f69b08680a0818966588529031d46c0dc7848cb8d55261a14fcdf81ac6cb348.jpg (710x430 93.19 KB, 41.24K)

Almost all of the kikes who control media corporations, banks, and legal institutions are "men"
Kikes trace their liniage back through women because they are freaks of "human" society. However, without jewish men holding up their perverted culture, it would collapse. The same is true for all cultures and all civilizations.

japanese fertility graph is ironic because the cliche is peter pan men who are afraid of commitment and responsibility. yet here we have the proof, women just want to be barsluts their entire lives

Moar MGTOW propaganda

NO! YOU KILL YOURSELF!
Transhumansism is inevitable!
Women will be replaced first! Then 200 years later men will merge with machines and become gods travelling through cyberspace forever!
feels good man!

Attached: transhuman.jpg (1400x650 334.39 KB, 221.45K)

is that a request or a complaint?

never forget that the goal should be the destruction of the thot rather than the elimination of all women.

this cures the thot

Yep. The kikes continue to push it.

Kill yourself faggot.

Murk Loar

ok torpedo

Its ok, brother. Stay behind in the camp while take care of business. Your share of the spoils will be a little less though!

Attached: contempt.png (660x600, 70.02K)

Fuck off most transhumanists are kikes you kike.

This is my dick. There are many like it but this one is mine! SUCK MY DICK!
(yes, gas the jews!)

Sure thing jew… Go back with the rest of your transhumanist kikes.

If they're (((kosher))) enough they will be made to the general public

your graph is wrong. the red line is backwards

Isnt it funny how a random user posting truth and red pills is AUTOMATICALLY associated with MGTOW?

Maybe I should look into this MGTOW thing! Truth and red pills are automatically associated with MGTOW!

Attached: 1504195015910.png (726x575, 229.99K)

WOMAN HATING KIKE FAG POST!
WE NEED MORE OF THOSE ON Zig Forums!

You're definitely 10 years old

t.vagina

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I cant wait to put my boot in your neck and rape you for weeks!
Not put your hand in your pants and schlick to the thought of being raped like all women!

Attached: simply delight.png (1000x706 71.5 KB, 159.19K)

YOU WANNA KNOW HOW I KNOW YOU ARE A KIKE FAGGOT?

What's wrong with hating women? "Traditional" women were replaced with parasitic whores a long time ago, and if I'm supposed to drool over someone who's had more black guys in her than South Chicago central booking on a Saturday Night, well I hate to break it to you……

Because you're fluent in 4chan?

I just don't how are we gonna have children if we keep hating on women. Some are cool; some are not. Just like men, some are soy-eating faggots; some are gentlemen. Hating on some women is okay, hating on all will blind if you ever come across your soul mate. Remember the basic cell in any healthy society, the family.

Dont know*
Sorry

families only work if we take womens rights away

Kikes hate the basic cell. They are fags who got plumbed by nigger dick and loved it so much they can no longer enjoy anything but BBC.

Women HATE men that are nice to them!
Get this into your dense head!
Women DEMAND men that break their spirit and body!

Attached: 1511920988841.png (317x411, 24.67K)

Pedo normalization…this thread keeps getting better.

General red pill:
NEVER LISTEN TO WHAT WOMEN SAY!
LOOK AT WHAT THEY DO AND… dont fall for the shit tests, … too much to mention.

Attached: 1529181515780.jpg (950x583, 257.85K)

My wife never was a jackass as you say she is to me; even though im a poor fag.

Then thats what we should strive for.

Kikes get the rope. I will personally make sure of that

this. Am I supposed to be hot for a THOT that had 12 inch dick and only likes me because im a doctor?
A virgin or nothing!

Attached: 1524039270214.jpg (480x500, 20.59K)

There was an infograph floating around how virgin women were happier with only one man in all their lives than a cock carrousell whore.
Get a virgin user. Have children, groom and love them. As many kids as you can afford. Don't waste any time.

families only work if we take womens rights away
This MAN has a strong hand!
He is a righteous man!

Attached: 1515967758050.jpg (1259x1080 91.21 KB, 609.68K)

yeah, not happening within 20 years. i bet they will have amazing sex robots well before men stop being cucks.

Salty, salty muslim/kike tears…

would isis sell a sex slave to a white man?

You are right. But I advise men to take their wife to another country that has MALE friendly laws, unlike the """""""west""""""" a.k.a. gynocracy, immigrationtopia, niggertopia, Islamic Kaliphate, jewtopia!

Attached: 5646845.png (782x697 169.59 KB, 168.99K)

They are a global kike slave ring…all they have done over the last 2,000 years is expand their slave market. There are more bondage slaves alive now (this doesn't include soft slavery like the Fed/Rothschild banking system) than have ever lived on the planet before in its history.

Fucking hell….
The feels.

You can never afford kids you simply need to start encouraging your wife to pump them out. You can recycle clothes and toys. You would only be poor for the term of her childbearing years anyway…so NBD it isn't that long.

Stresses and arguments over money problems are the major causes of divorce worldwide.

PFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SERIOUSLY, MOTHERFUCKER?? Kids can't live on clothes and toys alone, you fucking mongoloid.

START RAGING WAR BETWEEN THE SEXES
SUCCESS

Men blame women.
Women blame men.

If only I had a chronovisor to look into the rare timeline where a Zig Forums ethnostate exists. It will be like a white male prison except the grown men have dolls and fetuses in a bag. The sex selection preference for males would be worse than China.

Or if women aren't completely wiped out, will Zig Forums evolve into a separate species where the women are at least 30 IQ points lower than the men if that they don't succeed in revolting from the second class citizen status (sex slave, house slave, voiceless, voteless) they've been given.

Yet Zig Forums laughs at soyboys for being cucked.

Nice set of Pics. Just to add some comparative perspective. The funny thing about orthodox kikes is they act completely opposite of what they promote in whites. They try to have many children, the women don't vote, or they vote how their husband tells them, divorce results in being shunned and most (orthodox kike) women will risk death rather than do something without their husbands permission. Heck I even remember a story from around where I am where a kikess drown during a flood because she refused to leave the house without her husbands permission.

So always keep that in mind when white knights and Jews start talking about women's rights and gender equality.

You seem extremely kikey.

Yeah. You are right. I tried to say "afford" as assure them food, a roof and a warm bed. Anything else can be circumvented.
Sage for correction of previous statement.

marketwatch.com/story/these-5-charts-show-how-expensive-it-is-to-raise-children-today-2018-03-29

Sure…these are problems but what would you rather have? Our ancestors had plenty of children without a new corvette and they were probably better quality stock than anything that is squeezed out these days.

THIS HAPPENED TO MEEEEEEEEEE!!!
KILL AND REPLACE ALL WOMEN!!!

Attached: 1528494544308.jpg (500x500, 44.5K)

It Will be not a trans future, but a genderless one.
That is the reasoning for promoting trans rights , to prep us for the inevitability of the artificial womb making gender obsolete, a superior human uninhibited by hormonal passion, free to utilize the maximum potential of their minds.
A Master Race

Fuck me, makes you wonder how fudgy the whale manages to squeeze out 14 kids while you Europeans fucking whine about it. It isn't a long term problem. Make them bunk up and work when they are young to help earn their living. The European people are way too FUCKING SOFT these days. This is ridiculous.

THE ESSENSE OF MEMES IS THE TRUTH.

Quit blackpilling…these aren't the signs of an 'advancing civilization' they are the signs of the absolute and COMPLETE collapse forever of this kike civilization.

Kek…don't know much about jew sluts do you. They will literally fuck anything that walks and then turn and fuck things that don't. They make the chinky bug sluts look chaste. They will fuck your brother and your father behind your back….they will fuck underage boys and little children along with torturing them as well. Extract head from asshole, these people need to be EXTERMINATED!

KYS Zig Forums IS BRIGADED BY FAT ""WOMEN"".

Attached: 1508342018500.jpg (1280x905 52.95 KB, 59.8K)

In twenty or so years there will be so many trans freaks running around, the gay kids will be the cool kids in Jr. High , MSM will downplay the gay rape gangs going around and they’ll never even make the slightest stink over the artificial womb or our genderless future overlords that’ll be born out of them

Reported.

Agree, gender is a social construct, but sex is not.
Enjoy while it lasts. you will hang

May not be so bad if we won’t have to put up with the feminazis anymore, except for sex robots. Not healthy. And not profitable either since every guy masturbates anyway.

So many kikes in this thread, it's not even funny. The biggest irony though is the delusion you'll be able to raise a traditional family with a robot.

Attached: wewlads.jpg (294x282, 29.58K)

It’s an inevitability brother, the quest for Artificial Intelligence , interstellar and time travel demands it. Bioengineered Genderless humans will traverse the stars , not organic humans in cryo-chambers.

Remember, only other women combat women this hard.

boo, I totally thought that was a remix of toi. That thumbnail sucks.

Orthodox Jews meanwhile produce many more offspring which can now compete in all areas these nu-White people "can". Would the goyim (cattle) actually commit the suicide of their effectiveness against the jews in such a way?

The biggest delusion is that you will be able to raise a traditional family in the West!
This user is highly suspect for being JIDF!
He posts no facts and accuses others of what he is himself!

Attached: 1512419196678.jpg (886x862, 168.79K)

That is not a delusion, but a fact.
If it were impossible then no further action would be required by enemy.
Now crawl back into your hole, you PMSing jew vagina.

Where exactly is this crazy blackpilling coming from? ==Don't you guys study history at all?==
This is the absolute end of the empire we are living through and since it is a global empire it is the absolute end of this entire kike nigger dick sucking civ that has been a predator on this planet for the last 6,000 years. It is never going to be seen again….EVER! I wish at least a few of you had a grasp of the decline and FALL of civilizations then you could prepare for what is going to happen.

Not every male is worthy of spreading his genes and having a family. Let the unworthy males fuck robots if they want. It will have a eugenic effect in the long run.

t.vaginal jew
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5306279/Mother-refused-report-Afghan-migrant-molesting-daughter.html

Attached: 1513346741638.jpg (599x858 34.35 KB, 699.25K)

I laugh at you at every opportunity, jew vagina.

I'm telling you, you can't trust a man with a baby…even today before they have artificial wombs they are leaving them all over the place, even in foreign countries with strange women. Can you imagine what it will be like when they have artificial wombs? The faggot kikes will be leaving them all over the place when they see the head of a shiney black cock sticking out of the next doorway, beckoning them thither.

In those heels?
Nice typical kike family outing BTW…the whole family has got to be involved in your degeneracy, I see…I really don't expect anything different from you all. {yawn} peak kike.

Our ancestors lived in squalid poverty and their children worked like slaves as soon as they could walk.

I made a thread illustrating all the ways men are better than women on twitter and absolutely crushed it with these exact talking points.

Women will argue that we still need them for some (((reason))) but alls we need is the genetic data

Yes, everyone was expected to work. I have my family history from the beginning of our time here in the Americas (before the USA was a nation) and people simply had different values and understanding. Europeans fucking cry and whine about it but there is essentially nothing stopping them from having lots of children but their own selfish desires. AND if they went back to having huge families there would be NO EXCESS for other parasites like subhumans to siphon off of our people. Right now, YOU SUBSIDIZE SUBHUMANS AND KIKES instead of having your own children. If you were willing to be poor, you could stop feeding and sheltering the subhumans/kikes and begin growing as a nation again. This would also utterly devastate any kike lending and borrowing because there would be nothing in the homes but mouths to feed…so no more usury predation from kikes on our society. They build a society up SO THAT THEY CAN PARASITE OFF OF IT WHEN THEY STEAL YOUR FAMILY HERITAGE (large family traditions) FROM YOU and discourage from having children the excess of your labor goes to supporting them instead of growing our nation.

They were also 40% of the world's population and conquered the world, idiot.

yeah but you didnt answer my question. will they sell a white man (as in me) a sex slave?
or, can i buy a sex slave from them?

Probably the same place as the "Europe is doomed, abandon the idea of uncucking your country" blackpilling.

bots>thots

The whole idea of artificial wombs being the “best choice” for our people and good for men seems incredibly mgtow horseshit. Men and women despite the shills, still seek a mate, and not just sexually but for partners in life. Yeah okay so some male schlub in their mid 40’s could have a baby without a living surrogate but that doesn’t mean that they’re going to do it. Children are a lot of responsibility and I think it’s evident people have children because there is someone else there to lean on and help each other out(aside from thots and roasties that get knocked up and left, but they make up a small portion of the democratic of parents).

I just don’t see men in large enough percentages who would be willing to have a child knowing that they will have to raise it alone knowing this from day 1.

OMG you MGTOW men are SOOOOOO STUPID. They aren't making artificial wombs for YOU. They are making them for US, women. They want women in the workforce because we don't cause trouble or challenge the status quo. They DON'T need or want you at all. The women can chose to breed with her choice of superior stud and then cultivate the child in an artificial womb while she continues working. There is going to be no need for men at all. The wombs are for us. You are violent, immoral predators with no capacity for civilized or cooperative behavior when you are left on your own (think pirate society or prison society).
They don't want you at all…when a tiny handful of the worlds men can breed the entire population of women it is YOU THAT IS OBSOLETE. Just look at farming…the farmers doing keep a farm full of bulls, retards…they keep a farm full of cows. If this 'artificial womb project' goes forward it will be the complete end of males all over the entire planet with the exception of a tiny minority of breeder males.

Japanese birth rates are low because Japan is insanely overcrowded. Low birth rate is a natural biological response to this. Rural Japan still has replacement-rate births.

Women should not be allowed on imageboards. Get back into the kitchen, cow.

Pair bonding is best done early. "Love" is a romantic term for something that doesn't exist. Lust leads to sex which leads to pair bonding. Women who have sex with more than one man can not pair bond. Young children are the most able to pair bond.

That is all there is to it. Embrace your humanity.