Moving to Russia / Ukraine and marrying a local?

Moving to Russia / Ukraine and marrying a local?

I'm German and 30 already. I haven't come across a single western woman whose mind wasn't poisoned by the jews. Even my own mother divorced my father as the jew infiltrated hive mind of women convinced her that she could somehow do better in her mid 40s. (needless to say her life was in shambles ever since)

I have come across slavic girls that appeared to be reserved and sweet - something entirely absent from the western world.

Yeah I know Russian women are known to be gold diggers but I can spot women with problematic attitudes from a mile away and you can't tell me all Russian women are like that.

I work remotely so I make enough shekels to raise a family and don't rely on the shaky Russian economy.

I'm not the usual super soft cuck that'd get eaten alive in Russia but I'm not a hardened commie housing block thug either.

Any euro user experienced with Russian women or living in Russia?

Good idea? Bad idea?

Attached: dPCBrPVTkE8.jpg (1200x872, 206.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

festicket.com/de/magazine/discover/best-festivals-croatia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumplocked for QTDDTOT/borderline off topic.

Why off topic? I know a lot of posters here (shills?) advocate staying where you are but there is neither a fight nor a retreat possible within the country.

Just a slow boil that I neither want to marry in or raise a family in for that matter.

top kek

dude just do what you want
go over to the slavs and breed one of their women, whatever
it would honestly be an improvement for the slav genepool im sure

As long as you have money you find whatever you're looking for in Russia. Just do yourself a favor and stay away from the big cities, because the political, military and economical climates are soul-crushing if you don't participate from the top.

I'm looking for experiences from people.

Nobody likes to go into the unknown.

I don't speak Russian, idk if I could integrate, idk what the chances are of this working out.

I heard 2nd and 3rd tier cities are pretty depressing compared to St. Petersburg and the like.

I'm not looking to move to Moscow but I was thinking St. Petersburg.

That's a tourist city, very expensive to live in.

If you're a city dweller it is. Looking for a quite place with lots of freedom and nature to live out your life…look no further. Only rule is to not flash your money around.

Why can't Westerners stay in the West? Slavic lands need to stay Slavic.

You can look way beyond Russia, and that's not a slight on their women at all. It's all about preserving our people. As long as every kike is forever gone, I don't care if the survivors are German, American, Australian, Swiss, Russian or whatever.

Visiting germany and dating german women, they are great. What the fuck are you sliding op ?

Language barrier doesn't put you off op? I'm 30yr old german thinking about heading to Ireland.

I actually look pretty slavic.

Would you prefer stanis to marry your women?

Visiting? sure! Building a future there? only if you're at least a millionaire with lots of kike friends.

you will marry a Russian or Ukrainian woman how ? with your goblin abomination inbred features ? your excellent non existent Russian ? your non existent job ?

the russian women will be butthurt at you being german try the hohol women

yeah, just destroy your bloodline by creating a litter of le fetal alcohol face tatar mongrels. slavcunts are a meme- all cunts are scum, you have to deal with it.

get a german wife and beat her every day to remind her who's boss, then your offspring will be pure with good genes

Try Crimea, I think there's some potential there. Now that it's part of Russia, they're rebuilding the infrastructure and pumping money into it, so it becomes a popular tourist attraction (also specifically for the Russian population). It's warm there, the scenery is nice, you could open up a restaurant or an inn. I don't know how the women are, but I would guess that they're more on the conservative side, I mean, they've just now started modernizing that region. You speaking German and English could be a plus business-wise, maybe visit some local language schools to meet some women who aren't sluts and instead engaged in the the process to seize the forthcoming opportunities in tourism.

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

Actually try the fucking Balkans.
Hit Croatia or the Czechs, there´s a ton of music festivals.
festicket.com/de/magazine/discover/best-festivals-croatia/

Or simply vacation there instead of the goddamn all-inclusive German tourist bunkers in Spain/Italy/Turkey.

fuck off we're full