Judge Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings 2: Electric bogaloo

Judge Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings 2: Electric bogaloo
30% OFF ON DEMOCRAT SALT EDITION

Kike free first post.

Attached: CFD821BA-9F0C-4A32-AB2D-2D28C9E42DDB.jpeg (3264x2448, 2.39M)

please let there be even more lefty autism this time

Attached: Raymond Shields clapping.gif (120x192, 104.06K)

Oh boy. I just hope Grandpa Grassely will enforce the time limit today.

There was right as I tuned in. The same harpy as yesterday. Taped herself on the chair.

The last lines are full of these women. They probably do it on a fixed time.

Yesterday was absolutely cancerous. 7 straight hours of thought monologues, harpies screeching and kvetching.

What a coincidence. Feinstein is on.

Attached: a8a.jpg (563x393, 25.86K)

And her typical narrative with "think of the children" on gun grab. is at it again.

Her and the white helmets working off the same script. The only difference is that Feinstein isn't freezing kidnapped kids so that they look fresh when they thaw them out for the cameras.

Never let some kike, who doesn't know how to use weapons, near your guns.

Attached: 8562589828.jpg (600x488, 40.17K)

Feinstein isn't in prison yet for selling US secrets to the chinks like a typical jew?

Just fucking die jew.

MUH CHILDREN

Redpill me on Kavanaugh, I've been to busy working to keep up with this shit

Attached: 1534891608381.jpg (2817x3021, 737.21K)

You guys think there will be more paid protestors this time?

SIGNED.COM

he's a big guy

9….11

One of the simplest answers.

Attached: 28952867.jpg (1280x720, 71.03K)

He's young and pro gun.
At best he's Civ Nat faggot.
At worst he'll be the same as the nigger on the court.

Let me ask you a question about a hypothetical case

There's nothing else that these clowns are capable of.

That fat ugly bitch behind Brett is making this unwatchable, just listening.

Attached: kavbos.JPG (220x210, 29.65K)

Too much of the mexiyid from yesterday.

They could ask him if he thinks the holocaust happened.

This man is building an empire of salt.

Attached: 7567673.jpg (1052x1870, 334.66K)

Did you get that thing I sent you?

Also, checked.

Now this is desperate.

Who's this shriveled up kike?

These retards actually believe that if they're annoying and scream enough, the bad man will go away. They like to claim that Trump has the mind of a child, but I think it might just be projection, again.

Missed opportunity. Sounds delicious though.

Kikes are known to play both sides. I'll stay cautiously optimistic.

Projection is the basis for all Jewish accusations.

What the fuck are they even trying to do aside from strain his memory right now?

They're trying to delay the confirmation vote until after the midterms. Dems are hoping they'll get a majority, and be able to block Kavanaugh indefinitely.

Probably confuse him and get him to say that he doesn't remember so they can use it afterwards. Not to mention muh emails.
It's a weasly old kike.

They'll have to maximize their kike powers to do so wouldn't they?

That's actually really pathetic, even for them.

Try and trap him into a lie or something. So they can screech about how he LIED UNDER OATH AND IS 10,000% unqualified.

Even Grassely has had enough of this old kike.

Nice

The establishment kike Democrats are being primaried one after another by literal-communist shitskin bitches, they have to prove they're #resisting Gobnald Glurmpf to their retarded voter base if they want to keep their jobs.

They would, and there's a good chance that Turtle man will grow a spine and tell them to fuck off. Remember that Kav, a proper conservative, is going to replace Kennedy, who plays both sides. If Kav gets in, we'll have a solid 5-4 conservative court for a long time to come. If Ginsburg croaks during Trumps term, we could have a 6-3 majority.

Losing SCOTUS in such a way would be the worst thing possible for the marxists. Remember that we have Presidential elections every four years, but SCOTUS seats are for life.

RIP Brett he lied under oath

How many times can he catch the jew in a lie only for him to not give a shit 5 seconds later and continue to the next bullshit lie?

Elaborate, please?
I don't know much about Burger culture, but isn't that one of the big "No"'s over there? Like waving a white flag to draw enemies closer before shooting them?

Attached: 1467053207682.jpg (278x211, 12.83K)

It is, but remember, we're dealing with Jews here. They're trying to find anything that could even possibly be construed as a "lie." The way the law is written, perjury only applies if you knowingly lie about something. They're not reaching quite that far, just far enough to say "oy vey look goyim he lied! We can't have another White man, er, a liar on da Court!" so they don't look like total dipshits when they all vote in unison to block his confirmation. They did exactly that to one of Reagan's nominees in 1986, the very-conservative Robert Bork, so Reagan had to try again with his backup: Anthony Kennedy.

She'll probably die soon. Leftist media is already propping her up as some kind of venerated political celebrity.

They are fishing for soundbites for their propaganda media.

I hope she dies day after midterms.

This hearing in a nutshell.

The hope is this entire event turns Kavanaugh into a actual nazi after being forced to deal with jews nonstop for two days straight

Tell me about how you interact with homeless people.

EBF

that's ethnic bitch face

Attached: fienstien jew gun control trigger finger.jpg (600x488, 137.39K)

Why do they wear the dirty clothes?

They have become very desperate on keeping this withered kike on life support. She also made it clear, by showing that she will keep this position until death.

She she want her husband to get her seat as well?

Does anyone have the image with this tacked onto it?

God damn it

They are just denying attack vectors to democrats.

What was that angry hippo belching?

I figured as much, it's just irritating that it's even something that has to be considered because these people are so slimy.

Couldn't hear. Her fat muffled the audio.

rolling for this

Get your shit together.

Holy shit, they're talking about military trials

do you understand what he's inferring???

this is not a joan free first post

Attached: lunch.png (921x627 772.26 KB, 245.21K)

Banter

i know user i am ashamed

No you fat cunt. An original case that affirms/dis-affirms lawisn't a precedent, it's a law. Just like it was affirmed, it can be dis-affirmed.

He's extremely civnat.
He's extremely pro abortion.
He's extremely proisrael.
He's semi-pro-gun. He's stated I can't source this, I didn't save it in the past gun control is good.

I dunno, I don't like him but I'm like you. I'm naive as fuck.

You have no idea what you're saying.

You're using an image with a filename that is tracked and it's usage compiled and logged by the fat bitch in that picture.
Now the claim "I dindu nuffin!" make you appear as even more of a kike.

I think that the his whole point through these hearing was that he is impartial to pet issues. Yours or anyone's.
Aka as written.

Become literate.
News flash, faggot; they all are. You have no idea what you're saying. You don't know what you're looking at. Shut up about things you don't understand. Reported for derailing.

Off topic, but I like how the dems are now trying to appear more moderate, by bringing out Joe "I'd like to poz Trump behind the Y" Biden ahead of the midterms. I saw it on the news yesterday and thought it'd be a prime opportunity for memery.

Fuck off you retard.
First;
What's incorrect about that?

Second;
That specific filname pattern is due to Joan. If I have no idea what I'm talking about then why are you the retard with questions?

So he's part of the supreme court now?

he will be unless he shouts "niggers" when they reconvene

your an retard

I AM NOT THE ONE USING IT. LEARN TO READ IDS, YOU INSUFFERABLY RETARDED SACK OF SUBHUMAN SHIT WHO CAN'T EVEN FOLLOW CONVERSATIONAL CONTEXT AS WELL AS SIRI.
You're literally fucking retarded. Watch, I'll prove you wrong.
I don't know what brain disease makes you think that the aforementioned quote is "logic", but go get treatment for it immediately.

Are you ?

Take a look at this filename. It’s the standard file name that shows up when you’re posting from a mobile device. EVERYONE WITH AN IOS DEVICE POSTS IMAGES WITH THESE FILENAMES. YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING. Reported for thread derail.

Attached: 79D37A27-4C3E-4BB9-AF98-EF7E781BB22B.jpeg (1242x1184 172.34 KB, 96.36K)

Can't the Republicans just force a vote?

They have to go through the questioning procedure first.

Why are you clowns letting one screeching sperg ruin a decent salt mining thread? Filter 48e211 and let's back to the banter.

BATTLE CONTINUES
Muh documents again. Democrats in the grass.

the landwhale apparently uses ios or apple devices

Nope. I never claimed you were. You did however say; post = | ID = 48e211 (you)

In reply to me saying; post = | ID = 31810e (me)

Claiming that the statement was incorrect in some way. Tell me how it is faggot. Then please share with me why you're here and you didn't lurk long enough to know we have IDs.

I don't decide that. You do.

How fucking whiny can they get? The irony. When Republicans did anything remotely like this they called Republicans an "insurgency" and now that's exactly what they're doing. Delay Delay Delay.

Do you think Kavanaugh will win?