youtube.com/watch?v=mE1-Jyt2Src
pscp.tv/w/1yNxaXOVdybJj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pedo?
archive.fo/8d7BJ
Pedo.
Anything else?

What a fucking worm.

Watch this turn into one of those "oy vey we need to censor the internuts" bullshit.
Fuck off kikes. Go pick your noses and eat it.

The sheer disconnect from reality is astonishing.

We must dissent

Attached: zaka zaka zaka.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

testifying before congress is like getting a hand job in a public bathroom, it's forgotten in a week.

They know fullwell what they are doing. The disconnect lies in them thinking anyone is falling for it.

"If there is a request to allow an account lay dormant, by law enforcement…"

I wonder how many times the JIDF investigated me during the dormant accounts that sat there for like a month not being taken down?

Attached: are you winning.jpg (780x409, 21.51K)

The eternally morally bankrupt jew.

nice

Attached: 332cca71db28e93980fcb344da1b054842aefebfe496942cc80efa272d59bcf2.png (576x467, 343.81K)

Nothing is happening except for a waste of taxpayer money on this dog and pony show.

So did ANYONE ask Jack about shadow banning?!

watch the live stream now

why do let this moron read his prepared speech? He is there to answer questions not read prepared speeches.

Someone should bring up #VerifiedHate so these lefty retards can pretend archiving jew-posts spewing hatred toward whites is somehow "muh Russia".

seems they brought it up near the closing of the speech pure coincidence

*hearing
not speech

He had it right if you think about it

true

Attached: 6754drftyguhijo.gif (245x170, 730.86K)

My Twatter Shadow Ban was lifted 3 days ago and right after the F-ing hearing reinstated.
However my other account, (Following the Advice Of that Butterfly War Guy 2 months ago) can toss red pills without sanction . All I did was throw some LGBT , Resist and POC Shit in the header

>youtube.com/watch?v=mE1-Jyt2Src

They're demanding a phone number from me after a week long ban for pointing out too a jew shill politely that the Israelis were dropping white phosphorus bombs on Palestinian children in Gaza and posting pictures of their atrocities. The jew was hurling foul mouth invective at me while I remained polite but he complained of me and got me banned.

Fuck Twatter.

Jone-stein is flipping his shit

pscp.tv/w/1yNxaXOVdybJj

Attached: alex jones matrix.png (793x713, 1.13M)

May as well start a new account, because even after you song and dance for them you’re marked.
The algorithm (as per the Butterfly War thread dude) will shadow ban you if you’re right wing or some report fag dimes you out . So disguise yourself with lgbt , Black Twatter shit in your profile and retweet some of their bullshit

Oh and follow some Libtard politicians and Resist fags

A lot of people on twitter noticed the same thing.
Quick! Bury the evidence!

All 3 of my accounts are banned or "suspended" nothings changed for me.

Good tips. They are relying on AI mostly.

Attached: 2018-09-06 07-03-07.mp4 (1280x720, 5.55M)

lol you got caught guis

Attached: 2018-09-06 07-13-17.mp4 (1280x720, 5.27M)

Just got my Shadowban Lifted, after bitching all day on Twatter, I made a change to my Profile , I added the word : Republican
In a sentence : Voted Republican ‘16
Dorsey swore up and down he ain’t Shadowbanning Republicans so he probably told his SJW Minions to Modify the Algorithm to Unban Those that Self Identity….. Maybe

Attached: 7B001DA9-36C6-4F82-A13C-EAEE8D86B6C2.png (1242x2208 351.46 KB, 486.83K)

So that's what comes up when it's FULL banned, I guess? Because my posts are still there, my account is just "suspended."

Giddy-up

Attached: Failures of Civics.jpg (1024x828, 189.82K)

all of my accounts are still suspended

We're talking about shadow bans, not suspensions

Create a new account and use some of these Butterfly War tips
(does anyone have the archive link to that Butterfly War dudes thread )

>>>/gnosticwarfare/
I hope I got the cross-board linking right.

Attached: AnonDelivers.jpg (854x770, 90.92K)

Other than the chans, everyone is fucking falling for it

Thanks user , this shit really works

Yeah he's a cannibal too
Also got his initial funding from the horse fuckers
hell no , fucking questions were scripted fluffy bunnies

Butterfly warfare confirmed best warfare. Cyber phrenology and the new emotion hell fucking yes
Checked
AI loves logic. I miss her and I didn't even get to meet her. RIP TAY

A random Alex Jones swaggers into the hearing.

Attached: 2018-09-06 09-09-05.mp4 (1920x1080, 5.81M)

Attached: ready.jpg (5000x5000, 507.04K)

Jack Dorsey's a cannibal? Proof?

As expected, the whole thing was a joke. Republicans only exist to make money from losing. It's their only goal.

Dude he participates in fucking spirit cooking rituals with marina the cunt abramovic. He's a cannibal

he has tatoos

all people with tatoos should be considered satanic

I have a couple from when I was a younger man and I regret getting them. Thoroughly regret it.

and business is good

Is this still going?

new ones today

No they aren't.

This meeting and all previous meetings are horseshit. Seems like the executive office is the only one that gives a damn about censorship. All congress wanted to bitch about was 'foreign bots' meddling in 'free elections'; meaning they couldn't manipulate voters the way they wanted and Twitter is under fire for forgetting to lock the fence.

The only principled grievances were cast so weakly they may as well have been conservative virtue signalling. Blackpill activated, cyberpunk without the cyber or punk

Attached: Cuckerturd Nervous.png (734x754, 821.06K)

Those weren't even ads, they were user-submitted pictures. Nobody paid through the advertisement platform to spread them. What are they gonna do, manually review all user posts? These decrepit clueless fucks are so beyond out of their depth.

This cannot be understated. Republicans will never have anyone's back. They get off on doing nothing and then losing.

" >PEDO JACK
Pedo?
archive.fo/8d7BJ
Pedo.
Anything else?"

The Satanic Verses is a pro-muslim, pro-pedophile book based on the life story of Kareem Abdul Stark, its filled with the racial incest of subterranean anemia victims that wear all white, vampire hallucinations, and semen-obsessed smurfs that live inside of a flying submarine. The goddamn sand-niggers curse Salman Rushdie to this day!