Aboriginal. Jews. Australia

archive.is/K0jl3

SHES THE ONLY FUCKING (((ABORIGINAL))) TO GET THE PHD HOLY FUCKING KIKERY

The second photo is only available in that size. It's listed as Undated photo of Lisa Jackson Pulver with some Indigenous students studying at the University of New South Wales in Sydney.

You can literally see 0 fucking aboriginals in the aboriginal photo. It's all white looking kikes.

I'm honestly losing hope. Why is this allowed? HOW is this allowed? Is the world crazy? Am I? How the fuck can they not say anything or question this? The abos are too stupid, okay, but what about the 90% whites in Australia? The world? Anyone?

Abo Jews. Native to Australia somehow. I cant even anymore. How soon until native american jews kick us out? Someone post good news. This is about the end for me. Im pretty sure it broke me.

Attached: jewsAboriginalAustralia2.png (338x767 29.68 KB, 383.04K)

Normies are too busy playing cadoduddy and watching netflix to care.

Religious freedom.
Do you want to live in a free country or not?

What is that? Search returned results in Vietnamese.

Call of duty

The only thing that exceeds the avarice of the jew is their audacity.

he spelled cacadoodies wrong

It must have been THE most desperately, thirsty kike ever, to even consider taking his shriveled up dip-stick to an abbo.
Not even by jew standard could that be acceptable, No, i refuse it, I call bullshit and typical kikery!

Attached: 1336975126453.png (438x877, 25.32K)

But how did they do it? Did they declared the abos as a common flavor of the month religion that you can change whenever you want? Did they circumvent yet another law so that her 1/38th heritage is enough? Did they just bribe everyone?

I believe it is antisemitic to have those thoughts young man. Only a bigot like Trump would question a minority minority woman publicly or question their native heritage.

I know this one
Jews claimed aboriginal heritage for more free gibs back in the days.

Well that would explain it. And of course only a Jew would be this low to dig out a millennia old heritage to claim the "first" title in her profession over a bunch of uneducated nobodies who would never speak up, even if you poke them with a stick.

A lot of jews could pass as 1/4th abo mixes, given that jews are the modern descendants of Neanderthals.

an abo AND a jew!?

I know user it makes my stomache turn as well.

Go on Twitter and feed this to the Marxists. They will throw a fit about a "white" person culturally appropriating Aboriginal culture and she'll get removed.

we have 3 generations (90s, 00s, 10s) growing up in perpetual war and training on combat simulator games designed to normalize violence.

I WONDER WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.

This. It wouldn't be hard to get the fucktards riled-up over this obvious bullshit.

Attached: oldladykvetch.jpg (5270x3745, 3.71M)

No.
Pic related.

Attached: neanderthal.png (1000x1137, 594.74K)

Attached: neanderthal-denisovan.png (1500x874, 739.99K)

*Mick Dundee voice*

"that's not a Black Pill, this is a Black Pill"

the Jew represents that last, best hope of Peoplekind to achieve the Final Solution of the Ascension of Humanity and to boldly go into the Final Frontier and to colonize the galaxy.

why?

simple.

because in the year 2059, the astrophysicist Schlomo Schicklgruber invents the Flux Capacitor, which allows him to construct a Warp Drive that is no longer terrestrially bounded by the Curse of the Rocket Equation. immediately, hundreds and thousands of (((charities))) line up to purchase tickets aboard the rocket to explore the Cosmos. because in the 100 billion billion stars in the Milky Way, if just 1% of them have Earth-like planets, and if just 1% of that 1% have evolved advanced Life like on Earth, then that means there are billions of Worlds which are Oppressed by White Privilege and The Patriarchy and desperately in need of Vibrant Diversity, Affirmative Action and Quotas, State-mandated cock-chopping and juvenile Hormone therapy. additionally, these billions of New Worlds need to Check their Privilege and accept the 4 billion refugees from Africa and ISISLand, because Diversity Makes Us Stronger.

the ADL and SPLC will immediately shift gears and halt terrestrial operations, and will compel their US Congress puppets to appoint them as the official advisors of NASA, so that (((they))) recommend to the global leadership of our new spacefaring Guild about where to Colonize next and where to send the gift of Love in the form of thousands of spaceships packed full of billions of Kangz and Religion of Peace refugees.

according to the Drake Equation, if just 1% of the 1% of the 1% of the 100 billion billion Earth-like planets in our Galaxy contain evolved intelligent life, then that means it's pretty like that there will be trillions of Sentient Lifeforms on those planets which resemble the physical features of female human anatomy, and therefore there will be plenty of front-holes
for the 8 billion Noble Africans and Pacifist Islamic Fundamentalist refugees to all find suitable holes to use at outlets for their Sexual Emergencies. many of the front-holes of these billions of Aliens may even resemble the pre-pubescent front-holes of an 8 year old girl, like Aisha, the wife of Muhammad (pbuh), who was the Best Man Who Ever Lived.

in addition to the Jew single handedly leading the colonizing of the galaxy for the purposes of species miscegenation, there will also be a boom in demand for new (((charities))) and (((think tanks))) and (((foundations))) to coordinate the mass transformation of the billions of Alien Worlds, to educate them about (((Democracy))) and (((Capitalism))), and to help them fill out loan applications to the (((IMF))) in order to get access to Capital Markets to fund their (((small businesses))), such as quirky ping-pong themed Pizza parlors in DC.

now i know you all hate the Jew as much as i do, but face it goy, humanity needs the Jew because only the insane schizophrenic, avaricious genetic instincts of the Jew can motivate them to develop practical inter-stellar travel, which we all need if we expect to survive the coming Ecologic Collapse of the Post-Anthropocene era.

Attached: dundee_this_is_a_knife.gif (900x673 9.3 KB, 164.87K)

Their pets are such failures they have to pretend to be them to BS that they can succeed in a modern society.

Humanity needs the Jew to be exterminated, along with the Muslims and all of China. All three groups are cancer.

Where'd you find this chart nigger?

With all the nigger DNA in the middle east you would expect semites to have less neanderthal DNA. The chart is correct.

jew women love shitskins for some reason. Having sex with a shitskin must be like getting a turd rubbed all over you and in every orifice. jews are sick fucks.

This old trick again. (pictured: UNSW abo doctoral graduates)

Attached: unsw abo doctorates.jpg (1009x497, 108.34K)

What do you call the abbo that finishes last in medical school? doctor

Attached: studying with my professor m8.jpg (1024x821, 424.64K)

Yeah it's probably bullshit.

It's possible an abbo raped a Jewess, but that also faces the same problem, I guess. Pics related.

Attached: Beautiful_Abbos.png (1889x843 1.78 MB, 1.89M)

Attached: Indigenous graduates take first steps towards police career (Indigenous Police Recruitment Our Way Delivery (IPROWD) )13 Aug 2014 abbo0.png (657x998 88.66 KB, 815.21K)

Just another Pocahontas. Complete fraud. No way is that lily white kike an abo.

Attached: 5150266-1x1-700x700~01.jpg (700x685, 64.03K)

The ultimate abomination? My mind dared not consider such a vile creation until now. Gross.

Ausfag here. Aboriginals have an average iq of 60. The only successful ones you'll ever see are >90% white. The others sleep in public parks.

Abos and Jews…. neither know what hard work is and live off the toil of others. If she had a child to a Chinaman it would be game over.

It's actually very common. You only have to be 1/16th abo to qualify for abo benefits in this country. The threshold is low because all these exclusive programmes were made specifically for abos to attend universities, and the only way to fill the positions is with octaroons or less, because real abos are completely useless. Like bed down in the middle of the road for the night useless. That's why these programmes are full of blonde or ginger "abos", and this one-drop abo jewess. It's a fucking joke.

So, does abbo blood wash out faster then African blood? Because 1/8 African quadroons usually still have swarthy skin and African facial traits.

Physically maybe. Not sure about the retardation.

lel

Attached: 75757855757578578.png (220x191, 40.18K)

Attached: Zoom and enhance NSA technoLOLogy.JPG (1052x694, 93.01K)

Don't forget the gasoline addictions!

Attached: Petrol_Sniffing_PSA.png (876x582, 1.25M)

Trump wouldn't because not only he is a jew, but also working for jew interests (above his own).

Genuinely curious: Are abos actually capable of learning how to read? I mean a 100% full abo. I tried searching for videos or some shit of it but I could only find results for people who were clearly not 100% abo, judging by their face not being fucked beyond recognition. I've never seen an abo actually depicted working or in an office or anything, as far as I can remember I've only ever seen pictures of abos which are identical to nature photographs of apes or something. I've never been to Australia so I'm legitimately curious if there's any actual documentation of them being able to learn, read, work, and do other things that a normal human being and even africans can manage to do if pushed enough.

Attached: Grimey pens.png (500x375, 171.54K)

It's probably completely impossible to know. Like statistics in the Soviet Union, it's entirely possible the official numbers are based on absolutely nothing at all. Note the "Aboriginal boy" in pic related. I get the feeling quite a lot of literate abos look like him.

Attached: Abo_Literacy.png (1089x849, 393.21K)

Are abos just smart niggers?

MY FELLOW ABO'S YES.

i can't see the jew's angle on this though. out of all niggers abos are literally bottom of the pile the least evolved, i think they're too dumb to even be manipulated. unless it's to trick people into thinking abo's are capable of human intelligence by posing as them?

Attached: 1511369119564.jpg (600x693, 180.21K)

never interrupt your enemy when they do something stupid
this cunt will never pass for a an abbo nigger no matter what she forces the media to say, everyone who sees her face will just laugh at her and get once agains redpilled about kike nepotism and corruption allowing them to get away with anything

Where the fuck did you come from? Abos are (amazingly, somehow) even dumber than niggers. American/European nogs have an IQ of 85. African-Africans rest at 70. Abos generally average 60. For perspective, most chimpanzees can get 55 or so.

"[W]e offer white liberal peace creeps a year's supply of 'Instant Nigger.' It's described as 'Easy-mixing powder! Just sprinkle this dingy black dust on any sidewalk, just make water on it, and presto! Hundreds of niggers spring up - little niggers, big niggers, fat niggers, skinny niggers, light niggers, midnight-black niggers, red niggers, even Jew niggers.'" - George Lincoln Rockwell

because, as the subaltern, the aboriginal is not allowed to speak. they can only be spoken for, by (((those))) who – and don't you question this, goy – have their best interests in mind

probably trying to start a reparations narrative, but it's too early to see what the angle is
it's kinda like how the leadership of world buddhism was recently captured by the jews after its then-current leader met an (((untimely demise)))

They breed with every non jewish race.
Maybe eskimoes or some amazon tribe might still be pure, but they are in everywhere else. Because:
A: genetic diversity which they lack due to millenia of interbreeding, and need due to disease
B: pass themselves off as a different race to blend in and work up through the power structure without getting expelled like usual.

QUENCH MY THIRST WITH GASOLI-HINE-UH

I'm sure this gets abused in leafland as well.

just good to have some for TV, to put on the ABC

like how for some reason you have a trans gender from the military telling you about who is going ot win the next cricket game, I know what you're thinking, holy shit that makes perfect sense and i'm like IKNORITE ?!?!?!

maybe they put her in politics, with the major parties you can almost smell the desperation to stab their consituents in the back

THATS RIGHT GOYIM ITS NOT A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE AHAHAH YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO VOTE FOR ONE AGAIN MUAHAHAH. NOW GO TO WATCH THAT FOOTBALL GAME WHILE WE TELL YOU TO VOTE FOR GAY MARRIAGE AHAHAHAHAH WHAT U GONNA DO ? YOU'VE LIKED FOOTBALL SINCE YOU WERE A KID NOW ITS OUR POLITICAL MESSAGE

chimps get 55 on IQ tests do they?

I've been up in darwin.
They can be taught to read.
the side of a petrol can

I went to a boarding school with a lot of abos on government scholarships. All were dumb as rocks, and these were the best of the best. Not illiterate, but all of them struggled with maths, english, everything. This was despite all the extra help they got.