Trump prepares to Trust Bust Jewgle, Kikegook, Gayamazon

Trump Says Google, Facebook In “Very Antitrust Situation”

Responding to reports that Silicon Valley social media platforms are censoring conservatives, President Trump stepped up his criticism of technology firms – telling Bloomberg in a wide-ranging interview that they may be in a “very antitrust situation,” while repeatedly censoring himself over whether or not the companies should be broken up.
“I won’t comment on the breaking up, of whether it’s that [Google] or Amazon or Facebook,” Trump said in an Oval Office interview Thursday with Bloomberg. “As you know, many people think it is a very anti-trust situation, the three of them. But I just, I won’t comment on that.”

BREAKING: Trump said some people see an “antitrust situation” with Google, Facebook and Amazon.
But he said “I just can’t comment. I won’t comment on the breaking up, of whether it’s that (Google) or Amazon or Facebook.”
"Look the conservatives have been treated very unfairly."
— Jennifer Jacobs (@JenniferJJacobs) August 30, 2018

Trump has been levying accusations against social media giants for weeks – while ratcheting up his rhetoric in recent days.
On Tuesday, Trump doubled down on his threats against Facebook, Twitter and Google with new comments from the Oval Office, saying the social media platforms are “treading on very, very troubled territory and they have to be careful.”
“I think Google has really taken advantage of a lot of people and I think that’s a very serious thing and it’s a very serious charge,” Trump told reporters following a meeting with the president of FIFA. “They better be careful because they can’t do that to people.”

Trump: "Google has taken advantage of a lot of people…if you look at what is going on at Twitter, look at what is going on in Facebook, they better be careful..Google and Twitter and Facebook, they're really treading on troubled territory" pic.twitter.com/6SR2eFUOtg
— Saagar Enjeti (@esaagar) August 28, 2018

Earlier Tuesday, Google responded to an accusation by Trump over Twitter that they’re “rigging” search results against him, providing as evidence a “Trump News” search which showed predominantly “left” media publications popping up in the search results.

….results on “Trump News” are from National Left-Wing Media, very dangerous. Google & others are suppressing voices of Conservatives and hiding information and news that is good. They are controlling what we can & cannot see. This is a very serious situation-will be addressed!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 28, 2018

To which Google replied “Search is not used to set a political agenda and we don’t bias our results toward any political ideology”

“Every year, we issue hundreds of improvements to our algorithms to ensure they surface high-quality content in response to users’ queries. We continually work to improve Google Search and we never rank search results to manipulate political sentiment”

As we noted on Teusday, however, maybe Google can explain why Trump’s picture is just about the only thing that appears when one does a Google image search for the word “idiot” vs. DuckDuckGo?

President Trump on Wednesday renewed his attacks on technology companies and platforms, including Twitter, Facebook Inc and Google, saying they were “trying to silence” people and suggesting that their activities – i.e., shadowbanning, censorship and bias – may be illegal.
“I think that Google and Facebook and Twitter … treat conservatives and Republicans very unfairly,” Trump told reporters at the White House on Wednesday afternoon.
“I think it’s a very serious problem because they’re really trying to silence a very large part of this country, and those people don’t want to be silenced. It’s not right. It’s not fair. It may not be legal, but we’ll see. We just want fairness,” Trump added.
Then, in doubling-down on his attacks on what he called Google bias, Trump tweeted a short video that showed Google promoting president Obama’s State of the Union on its homepage, in the years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016, but when Trump took office Google stopped, the video claims.

#StopTheBias pic.twitter.com/xqz599iQZw
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 29, 2018

Google responded, saying that it did publicize Trump’s 2018 State of the Union address, and adds that Trump’s 2017 address was not a SOTU, it was an address to Congress, so they didn’t publicize it (just as they didn’t publicize Obama’s address to Congress in 2009.)
In any event, between Trump’s personal battles with Silicon Valley and large swaths of conservatives across social media complaining of censorship, it appears that Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg have a fight on their hands.

archive.is/vK8uP

In other words, he wants the conflict to continue in perpetuity, not end it. Stay far, far away from this guy and his rallies.

Attached: joandonovan.png (851x324, 100.67K)

I haven't really been following the fat chick apart from seeing her pop up in the catalog in threads I'm not reading, so I don't get the relevance. In any event, don't be like those poor folks in San Diego left to get pelted with garbage by hordes of dirty mexicans because they showed up at a Trump rally.

Busting up those tech giants would cause a mad scramble for new, better platforms, to scarf up the multitude of "babies" that would spin off, and garner the larger portion of the audience that they giants currently enjoy.
I've seen this before, back when they busted up Ma Bell.

This is an unprecedented opportunity, Zig Forums and like-minded internet users need to immediately determine which platform is the best, start spending all you can afford to buy up the stock, and then work to force them to go viral on the net.
And…NEVER SELL YOUR SHARES TO ANY JEW.
Be satisfied with scarfing up dividends, and don't sell your votes in the company, either.
Keep the platform nationalist-friendly.

Attached: MuhHolocaust.jpg (543x540, 71.96K)

(checked)
minds gab and steemit are private companies

Couldn't care any less about her, and fuck the CoFR.

Gab is a jewish company, but I'm sure you already knew that.

Hahaha why would a jewish puppet even try to put any of the jew-owned giants in serious hot water?
Unless…

I left voat for gab and then I stopped using gab is voat worth it still?

inb4 shills cry "hurr durr he can't into English!!!"

When that is a correct English sentence and use of "antitrust".

I was pro-Gab but I never go on there anymore when I found out it was owned by jews. Everything they touch is poisoned and the second I find them skulking behind the scenes I dump whatever service, business, recreational activity it is…I am not going to PAY for the upkeep and wellbeing of a people who are openly trying to genocide our people.

It will be too little too late. Antitrust for something like google would take a decade to wrap up, and by then it will all just be consolidated again within a couple of years.

Voat is and always has been a containment website for /r/the_donald cucks who were too edgy for plebbit.

They're completely different sites. Everyone on Voat is redpilled, but the site's format allows tens of thousands of bots and paid shills to control the narrative. There are only a few hundred real people on Voat. Do use it, though. We need some higher level discourse SOMEwhere and you can't get it here anymore.

Thanks for confirming you know nothing about voat.

Wow!

Attached: stare.png (804x490, 98.51K)

They are talking about freeing up the social media censorship by claiming socials as a public square. There was a city that had a private company build roads throughout, and they arrested someone for trespassing, even though they were only on the road. Courts ruled that you cannot claim private control on areas that are deemed public use, even if privately owned. That is what they may do here.

Check'd and Heil'd
Praise KEK.

The only long-term solution to trust and megacorporation formation is progressive tax on large corporations. That is to say, the bigger they are the higher their rigorously-enforced tax percentage. Without something like that the natural tendency of capitalism is trust formation and monopolization by megacorporations. Insufficiently regulated capitalism evolves into oligarchic despotism.
Given the "too big to fail" fiasco of a few years ago (among other things) we are already past the point of oligarchic despotism, it seems.
They are money machines. They have to be attacked at the root.
Also, this is another reason why "international" businesses and corporations are pure poison. How can a corporation be sufficiently regulated when they exist in many countries simultaneously?
In other words, Hitler was right about pretty much everything. "International hyenas" indeed.

This, unfortunately.

see;

Oh wait. The irony is palpable.

CHECKED

what he said

Attached: 2376r2f352.png (305x320, 21.56K)

Attached: soyjak1.png (988x1059, 115.66K)

But what does trump DO?

It's a stale game for redditors. Denying the issue helps no one but your epeen

And that's probably all he's going to do because he could say right now "
Jeff sessions, investigate this shit!", he could turn to the FBI and say, "FBI! Dedicate this many resources to investigate this!"
But just trump -saying- some things are enough crumbs off the table to satisfy people such as you.

Call me when he fucking does something.

Check’d

Attached: CAD5CC23-A670-48A8-9BD2-9411B5D147ED.jpeg (456x256, 54.12K)

Kike detected.
VOAT nearly as based as Zig Forums.

Attached: 1516490309860m.jpg (1024x576, 84.94K)

Something like that would work. That Jew who worked for Paul Nehlen wrote a law for it that sounds good.

nice GUID image name, (((1)))

Attached: 1515700187977.png (645x592, 49.49K)

The problem today is that high corporate taxes only ensure that they will flee the country, taking their capital with them. You would need measures in place that would make capital flight impossible, which means you would also need to eliminate the possibility of currency exchange. But that puts big barrier in the way of foreign trade.

Nigger, it’s the file name on iShit.

Attached: 0d56b82082925697b4bf4c76b8a279356aaf58eae0ea550064124a3d65f13293.webm (640x360, 4.76M)

Internet service providers and telecoms better be next.

>Does anyone care that (((White Collar Criminals))) are under a different set of laws in accordance with the Talmud, than the cattle/chattel?

Attached: 1506100392518.jpg (1024x1024, 65.84K)

Oh, look, Trump is channeling Jordan Peterson.

Attached: The New (((IDW)

Weu.

SO WILL WE BE ABLE TO DROP TRUTHS WITH OUT (((CENSORSHIP))) ? also how fast will the WINDOW SHATTER SEPTEMBER IS HERE AND IT'S HEATING UP FASTER THEN EXPECTED SO COMFY

stop using icloud.