What the hell is going on in middleeast?

russia-insider.com/en/russian-fm-lavrov-warns-west-dont-obstruct-anti-terror-ops-idlib-assault-hours-away/ri24613
who are the White Helmets? Who controls them, bankrolls them?
I understand that the Syrian conflict is a proxy war instigated by America/Israel supporting Jihadists just like they did in the 1980's Soviet-Afghan war, but what are the details this time around? Who are these goddamn White Helmets? Why is Russia targeted again via Syria? Why does the US-Israel even want to destroy these stable middleeast regimes? Iraq proved that "democracy" and nation-building are frauds, so is this a chaos strategy? Who stands to win at this point? Who is helping Assad besides Russia and Iran? Why is China dicking off and not helping the war effort? How the hell does Israel benefit from being surrounded by a swirling mass of Jihadist fundamentalists? They already have Palestinians calling for their blood. Why is Yemen getting gassed by the Saudis? What is the final endgame of all this shit?

Attached: Middle-East.jpg (500x421, 52.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
hooktube.com/watch?v=B3B5xzApMZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Destabilize. If Syria is trong and unified, it can fight back against Israel taking more land in the Golan Heights. If it is fractured or a CIA backed "democratic" figurehead is installed turkey and Israel both get a piece of the Syria pie.
Israel doesn't give a shit about fundamental fighting among themselves, it's literally surrounded by massive walls, noone is getting in. ISIS felt perfectly safe getting as close to the Israeli border near Golan Heights because they are financed and suppled in part by them. Weapon caches have been found with Israeli weaponry.

White helmets are EU/CIA/Israeli propaganda agents, informants, and fighters. They were used to set up the "chemical attacks" (remember, when you are winning a war you gas your own citizens) to have an excuse for US intervention. They were bussed out of the Israeli side of Golan Heights as well, and shipped to Europe. Yes this is true.

China doesn't care about all this because they only care about making a profit, and right now they are set up to make a fortune off owning mineral rights in Africa by selling them infrastructure and knowing Africans will never be able to pay for it.

A lot more to the situation but I'm sure other anons will comment on the rest.

essentially this

the final endgame is greater israel, look up the yinon plan.

Attached: The endgame.jpg (953x831, 218.37K)

Its about control, living space and defending ones people no matter what, especially if that means killing the children of another tribe. I don't understand what makes it so difficult to understand, any other ancient culture would be doing the same exact thing, its just that the jews have all the cards now by being considered the "oldest" surviving culture versus the rest.

J-just stay tuned to the impeachment, goyim. The situation in the Middle Ease is very complex.

The kikes aren't sure what to commit to because they can't depend on Trump and how he'll act.

Attached: Israeli Interests.png (634x352 369.56 KB, 8.47M)

Two Isreali tribes working to remove the shitskins. The sauds are not muslim. they are jews who pretend to be muslim.

can anyone link me to the document please? The state department is admitting Israel has nukes.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

I'd like to point out that the current situation is…
Pretty dire if you invested in Iran/EU coming on top since it's becoming massively unpopular with Iranian volk. Nothing breaks down a war economy than division from within.
Any arguments to the contrary is welcomed.

Attached: 1442657802425.png (1200x830, 2.07M)

Attached: 1424903648177.jpg (605x960, 127.3K)

what do you mean "Iran/EU?" I thought the EU is Jew cucked just like the US?

also reminder that the #resist-ance movement supports iranian mullahs

the EU has been subverted from within by proto-communists and kgb agents

They are going to get whats coming to them economically and physically. Thanks to mass communication and transit there is nowhere on the planet they can hide. Now the fear begins to make sense. They fear a righteous reverse Bolshevist anger coming to the forefront and there is nothing they can do about it.

Hence why they're digging massive underground complexes in the middle of nowhere and looking to escape to the Moon and Mars. There's nowhere you can hide from Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles, and they will be under our country in time and no cost is too high to hunt them down even if we live in broken states. All of them will hang.

Attached: ο-μυθος-του-ναζιστικού-καπιταλισμού[1].jpg (1400x976, 164.96K)

If the EU was full of KGB agents the continent wouldn't be as blacked as America.

OP, try putting more in your posts. That's 12 question marks, compared to 2 periods.

Jihadist group pretending to be a human rights organization.
Jews.
Trump does, with American tax dollars.

absolutely false. A continent full of mindless leftists and feeders is far easier for russia and china to completely control.

You're a moron. There's nothing to control in Europe without the genetic stock and productive capacity of Europeans. There are no super secret resource deposits in Europe. The people, their technical proficiency, is the resource.

What ever it takes, we'll take back our future.

Attached: waffen.png (600x597 967.26 KB, 156.49K)

Maps are fun.
In this picture I highlighted the answer to the mystery of who is causing chaos in the region. Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Syria are all Israel's neighbors and everything East of Israel to Iran, stands in the way of the Greater Israel Project. Destabilizing Egypt and Libya opened the gates for the nigger flood, and destabilizing Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria surrounds a major target, Iran. Classic Jew long-ball, multi-theatre destruction.

Fun related fact, I discovered the other day on Jewgle Maps I can zoom in on my parking lot and see vehicles in fair detail, but when I zoom in on Jewrusalem, the imagery blurs when you get to building/street scale. I did a similar search in Damascus, and was able to view vehicles in fair to poor detail. Pic related shows Sinofgog in Tel-aviv in best detail. Note "Lucifer" establishment across the street.

Attached: Screenshot_20180905-232302.png (1425x1200 1003.79 KB, 1.07M)

could you maybe contextualize what you're saying? Who is building underground complexes?
I was kinda wishing for more detail in general.

this.

beat me to it.

you can't nation build subhumans. south korea and japan are doing just fine which is more success than russian subuhman trash ever had with their jewish communist imperialism

hooktube.com/watch?v=B3B5xzApMZg

Wesley Clark basically explained the ZOG Masterplan back in 2007.

"7 countries in 5 years."

Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Syria, Somalia, Sudan, Iran.

we're behind schedule my fellow white people. it has been 15 years since Rumsfeld and Cheney launched this plan, but only 3 of the 7 countries have been overthrown.

we're going to need to recruit, arm and pay for 3 or 4 more ISIS'es if we're going to finish the plan in time for Jared Kushner to be elected President in 2024.