Coupon Hell 2.0: Jew Shoe Boogaloo

Nike has finally decided to fully pander to their non-white clientele and I think it's great. In fact, I think it's time we help them show their appreciation for all the injustices PoCs have suffered in this terrible, racist country. That's why I think it's great that Nike has decided to offer 75% off all Nike products to all people of color now through the end of the year. However, I'm super bummed because I can only find this low resolution coupon online and I don't think they'll honor it in the store if it won't scan. Does anyone have the full-resolution coupon so I can print out several hundred of these and place stacks all over the malls in my city?
Thx :^)

Attached: coupon.jpg (353x257, 48.92K)

Haha, yes please.

Nike yes!

Attached: doit.jpg (1279x717, 22.71K)

hahaha nice. lets get these passed out

It's Starbucks all over again. They choose to side with most entitled parasitic subhuman filth on earth and Zig Forums forces them to choke down even more of their own poison.

Attached: goyim know.png (440x522, 118.24K)

This worked with Starbucks.
Let's do this.
Or should I say just do it
:^]

Can't find source. Unless someone finds it, return to this thread in 1 hour for some homemade sauce.

Attached: JUST DO IT.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

Bump. Kinda slow today innit

oh the joy of knowing in the first dawning moments of an event you will see shown on tv in the most bitterest of reporting

Be sure to "fakeproof", or immunize them against claims that it is fake.

/pol

chegged
Make your dreams come true

That barcode better say "NIGGER" or something so it shows up on the cash register screen

INVALID UPC# NIGGER=

Attached: all access.png (640x750, 315.22K)

fucking do it

Attached: 1356108825419.gif (1280x722 863.01 KB, 616.06K)

bump, excellent idea

how nice of them
lets show those racists what Nike can do for POC
: ^)

Starbucks 2.0

Attached: feelsreichman.png (800x585, 183.79K)

Jew it

I like this one

Just JEWISH!!

I used to think our opponents were very smart and could, like great chessmasters, think dozens of steps ahead. Now I notice they're a bunch of disorganized chucklefucks, and literally only rule because the goyim have been asleep for so long. If we have to put a musical soundtrack to it, I thought their grand ploys was Flight of the Valkyries… now I notice it's actually the Benny Hill Theme.

saw a pile of those at the bus stop

Attached: 7a64eceb49d7a16415184bd293c9130495d5aebdf44c511096e13e56517e8810.jpg (398x500, 23.36K)

And let's not forget about how the young kikes that are quickly replacing all the dinosaurs that owned everything, are just a bunch of complete dipshits that understand nothing of the machine they are inheriting and think it will just keep magically running forever no matter the stupid shit they pull.
The biggest downfall of the kikes is always being a kike.

This isn't cuckchan, faggot.

Gonna need a higher res version of this

dont forget to leave something nice in the barcode

Attached: 1515278521452.jpg (1086x727, 86.47K)

no shit, read the fucking post you illiterate faggot

Would that actually work?

Because white American politicians giving them free rent, food, healthcare and education wasn't enough to humanize them.

You know, this gives me an idea.
This could be construed as price discrimination, which is illegal when based upon ethnicity.
I wonder if this tactic could somehow be used as a form of lawfare against companies?

probably

Attached: SlavsWritingtoGermanSultan.jpg (1024x768, 187.59K)

SUPPLY DROP INCOMING

the Nike font is called BEBAS NEUE

Attached: coup3.png (800x464 33.7 KB, 215.04K)

Kek, I wonder if this is possible.

Attached: coup4.png (2133x1200, 953.68K)

Kek fake coupons demands a round two. You wouldn't want to be racist would you? Colon is a good boy.

nice…
expiration date too soon

has anyone shooped the nike swoosh into the isis flag yet?

kek

Attached: DO_IT.webm (480x480, 1.54M)

a suicide vested arab cunt with the slogan would work too

What should the barcode say? As user pointed out.

Attached: 193ad6401142edc547d49796b02e1ac8ce67ad0673e43c31d24f4d395fc88486.gif (336x323, 2.73M)

be careful with coupons, goys… coupon fraud is serious business and people do get caught for it

This should work. At worst it'll be an invalid UPC, at best it'll cause some soyboys to sperg out.

>coupon fraud is (((serious business)))
How do you see over your nose then you're typing? Do you have to close one eye and look at it all side-jewed or something?

We aren't the ones using the coupons you stupid nigger.

Attached: Putin Just Do It.jpg (600x600 111.83 KB, 62.37K)

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT LADS, PIC RELATED

Attached: poc.png (800x800, 20.09K)

yeah they do…. when they turn it in hahahaha

Top Kek.

Black is the absence of color.

Attached: People of Color.JPG (770x590, 100.33K)

checked

No, this is much, MUCH better. Most niggers don't drink Starbucks and the ones that do are on the less likely to chimp end of the spectrum. On the other hand from the age of 5 (an entire year before they can recognize themselves in a mirror) till the day they die niggers of all shapes, sizes and chimp levels are completely obsessed with their shoes. This has real potential to blow up.

Design user here.
If someone can post a high res bar code that actually scans I’ll design up some high quality coupons that actually match Nikes current branding.

Change "minority friends 80%" to "80% for people of color".

TIE YOUR SHOES LACE WAR NOW

SERIOUSLY though.

they wanna be bitch niggers TAKE A KNEE to protest THATS YOUR RIGHT but if you get YOUR PANTIES IN A TWIST OVER PEOPLE GETTING UPSET AT YOUR UN AMERICA FEE FEE FILLED ID POLITICS trying to out SHINE THE FOOTBALL GAME they can get FUCKED some people just want to escape their shitty day to day and watch a game BUT THEY HAD TO RUIN THAT TO so GET FUCKED ''' NFL IS LOOSING THUS

WINNING

NIKE NOT EVEN ONCE

Toasting in epic bread. Bumping for visibility.

Attached: Bgood1.mp4 (300x178, 686.94K)

10/10.

Why that old school bar code? Why not use modern QR code?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 8.06.05 PM.png (1120x426 5.75 KB, 33.07K)

the nigger is immune from all accusations. They can not be racist, bigoted, liars, thieves, rapists, cons, lecherous, dumb, sneak or any other form of insidiousness.
The coupon has no choice but to be real.
Because, nigger.

Likin those trips, here's two barcodes.

Attached: barcode.png (1020x236 2.36 KB, 1.52K)

Even better would be if the cash register is the style that has the customer facing display. Some registers will read out the SKU even if its invalid.

Attached: pos-parts-5.jpeg (625x417, 46.12K)

I like the expiration date soon. It will cause a mad nigger rush this weekend before they all figure out they're shit.

Thanks, I’ll get cracking on some. It’ll be a late tonight when they get posted but I’ll really try and make something as realistic as possible.

checked

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is an operation which Kek himself has approved!

I'd prefer it to say "HEILHITLR"

Up to you, I just figured it'd be best for something that didn't immediately stand out right when you looked at it though.

Attached: barcode (1).png (330x120, 1.27K)

"NIKE, official sponsor of the colored peoples. All blacks, regardless of location, are free to enter any store selling NIKE and take out whatever they can wear.

No colored person shall be without!

- NIKE official press conference"

Wait, you mean the scanner reads the actual alpha letters and displays them? I didn't know that's what you meant lulz

I have laughed that hard in a week. Thanks Zig Forums.

Do it with 8's as well and 14 something more like 14 831L 81TLER 88

You're not funny and you're not fitting in.
Stop being such a faggot.

I can't stand this hadji-looking coon.

You magnificent bastards.

Attached: justdoit.JPG (1182x547, 94.38K)

Aight Zig Forums niggas, shieeet, does this mean we goin back to fubu?

Standing ovation. Brilliant.

A doctored ad? As in a forgery? No one's attempting to pass it off as a real Nike ad. Fucking kikes and their wordplay.

Attached: 1402088484850.jpg (218x236, 15.5K)

also known as a "meme"

Impressive, very nice.

Attached: ssofficerprost.png (284x436, 173.36K)

hashtag discovered

#TIE YOUR SHOES, LACE WAR NOW

It should say Nigger, or Malcom X did nothing wrong, or Tupac was killed by Jews.

he lurks Zig Forums for sure

someone needs to walk into a nigger shoe merchant and see what barcodes they have on the shoe boxes.

Or use image search and avoid such things.

Attached: 1.jpeg (1060x629, 122.42K)

Don't do the nigger code gag. Some 4fag did that last time. Keep it Magapede friendly so they'll help spread it. Just do something related to the coupon like "50off". The point is to cause a chimpout when some nigger gets told at a store they're not getting free shoes.

JEWS KILLED 2PAC
Be best.

Also, niggers don't know that European people designed almost every jordan/nike ever.

I don't understand. Did 2pac say something about the jews? is there any audio to prove this?

This is illegal.

Attached: 6bf2d47c949e37c20f326fdbff9481ad833e1712d57a9fb4d57d34d5504d372f.png (207x209, 40.23K)

In other words nothing new, although it's better than Kushner I guess.

Attached: 79fc997e3f067947102f48f3d67b97769ec750b77fe897fb0f06291e81400d48.jpg (400x500, 42.9K)

We only play minekampf around here.

he was a ballerina

wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinker_Hatfield
Tinker Linn Hatfield, Jr., (born April 30, 1952, Hillsboro, Oregon), is an American designer of numerous Nike athletic shoe models, including the Air Jordan 3 through Air Jordan 15, the twentieth anniversary Air Jordan XX, the Air Jordan XXIII, the 2010 (XXV), the 2015 Air Jordan XX9 (XXIX), and other athletic sneakers including the world's first "cross training" shoes, the Nike Air Trainer. Hatfield oversees Nike's "Innovation Kitchen". He is Nike's Vice President for Design and Special Projects. For his many innovative designs and numerous creations over more than three decades, Hatfield is considered a legend of design.

Attached: air-jordans.bmp.jpg.png (431x575, 204.13K)