Study finds most people don't have an "inner voice"

CUCKCHAN MODS ARE COVERING THIS UP, THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

psychologytoday.com/au/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech

This means that the average person only thinks in speech about 25% of the time.

Other related links

unz.com/akarlin/stupid-people/

amazon.com/Blindsight-Peter-Watts/dp/0765319640

thebrainbank.scienceblog.com/2015/10/10/whats-going-on-in-your-head-the-science-behind-our-inner-voice/

Attached: they live 2.jpg (182x268, 17.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/au/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/sensory-awareness-why-people-including-scientists-are-blind-it
psychologytoday.com/au/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201111/thinking-without-words
archive.fo/ZTk91
archive.fo/HnMGy
archive.fo/cep9n
youtube.com/watch?v=hC3e8Rw5r0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NPC's are real folks. This is how the Jews manipulate most people. It's because most people are incapable of forming original thoughts.

Attached: doubt.jpg (536x800, 60.45K)

Nice try NPC.

Wew lad. Fucking soulless NPCs.

How is thay even possible. Except for flashes of thought I always think in words and images. This would explain almost every decision my black coworkers make.

Stop polluting this board. We already know that most people are too stupid to think.

I would like to hear what public school teachers think about this. They'd be the ones to have a good opinion on this.

I seriously have a lot of trouble believing this. I'm not criticizing any anons as it's a very intriguing theory. But I need more than one seven year old article from a pop psychology coffee table top magazine.

Attached: EXIT.gif (221x196, 410.13K)

Not only that, we're fucking surrounded by them. These """"""people""""" vote and influence daily life.

all nonsense that guy is just weird.

however I experienced something really strange, a few years ago I lived abroad for a longer period of time and nobody there spoke my language so I spoke english all the time.

And I kid you not, after a couple of months you….
actually start to think in english
that shit was so fucked up, I was ofc aware of this and just went, wtf is going on here

Moving home again after I was done there, it changed with once again though. But that happened my inner voice became anglo for a period of time

Does anyone know what the last 2 subjects are?

Fuck off NPC. I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of their mods deleting the threads.

Why are you being such an emotionally involved faggot with this?

Hazard a guess as to why.

NVM found it.
psychologytoday.com/au/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/sensory-awareness-why-people-including-scientists-are-blind-it
psychologytoday.com/au/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201111/thinking-without-words

Because I don't consider you human.

Blacks aren't human. They're soulless automatons. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same with Chinks.

WTF

Attached: iv.jpg (480x360, 8.01K)

Proof positive that at least 75% of people are completely amoral sheep-drones. Inner speech/self-criticism is the basis for morality and scientific progress.

It should fucking scare you. Anyone who isn't scared by this news isn't a human.

OH MY FUCKING GOD

This is extremely frightening.

Jesus fuck. How many goddamn bug people are out there?!

We're living in fucking sims world user.

Attached: nigger npc.png (584x652, 137.83K)

Too many.

So I checked out all 5… Anyone who hasn't done all 5 is mentally retarded.
The links for subjects 4/5 are here:

jejjed @ that image

You have no idea how pissed I was to find out that damn game was snake oil. My fucking sims never managed to learn to fucking wash their hands after shitting. Holy fuck how did they hold down a job?!!!

lmao those scientists must have fucked something up bigtime to get those results

What is an inner voice? I don't understand. Is that like a narrator voice in your head? If so I do this sometimes when I walk alone, it keeps me from going insane.

Attached: 1434711751333.png (493x402, 29.84K)

Niggers, user.

LET ME OFF THIS RIDE

Attached: 8ca.jpg (367x306, 37.97K)

Interestingly, it's blocked in Hong Kong.

There's a lot of region lock-out, I have discovered, thanks to uh… my own private supersonic jet.

It's when you think in spoken words.

Not much different from real life. How many times have you seen people do something incredibly stupid and wondered to yourself "what the fuck is wrong with this person? How do they function from day to day?". Well this explains it.

I'll post archive links so you don't have to change your node, one min.

statistically insignificant. no conclusions can be drawn from anything they claim. NONE

Attached: thefuckiswrongwithyou.png (355x280, 125.13K)

It's means most people can't organize their thoughts using speech and language inside their own minds, the think purely in visual images and corresponding conditioned/innate emotional responses to it.

Even when they do try and express it through language, they're usually just trying to quote or paraphrase something they heard elsewhere that evoked an emotional validation within them.

A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.

Here's the links, last 2 are processing now so give it a few minutes.
archive.fo/ZTk91
archive.fo/HnMGy
archive.fo/cep9n

It should fucking bother you that "people" like this even fucking exist, even if it is a small sample size. The fact that you're trying to downplay it tells me you're one of them.

Processing is finished. Full series is archived. Have at it anons.

I almost wish I did not have one.
All it does all fucking day every single fucking day is remind me of all my failures in life, of what a sorry excuse for a human being I am and constantly remind me that suicide is probably my best choice because things are not gonna get any better.

An absence of thought doesn't imply Zen. A part of the process of achieving mastery, according to Zen masters, is thought and consideration.

These are people who cannot emerge beyond the muck.

It's no prob man. I'm in Finland now, apparently.

Doesn't this mean a lot? Whenever I read I mentally recite the words, plus my dreams have spoken words. Does that simply not happen with those people?

bro all i'm saying is the effect size is unknown, not that this is impossible

It does the same to me sometimes but that's called being a human being. At least you're not a soulless bugman.

don't missuse Dr. Frasier Crane you kike shill

The amount of threads they deleted for a legit interesting discussion was disgusting, I'm so fucking sick of their censorship of in that place…

Anyway check out this video on how to deal with npc's

youtube.com/watch?v=hC3e8Rw5r0k

start @ 20:16

Fuck off asses and emos. Your opinion is invalid.

Just fyi you can post a link with a timestamp by pressing and if you click [▶ Show post options & limits] you can embed it.

Perfectly normal.

Most the students are not in the 25%. Which fits I guess, I got classes of 22-28 through the day and theres usually like 5 or 6 kids who are either quiet or really on the ball, and they have the best grades.
Well discounting the ones sitting next to them.

*by pressing share on the youtube page. Accidentally hit up delete instead of ctrl+left delete

its not separate from you, it isn't reminding yourself of all your failures in life, but YOU are reminding YOURSELF

Plain links are better in my opinion. It doesn't involve loading Google and Youtube scripts and it's convenient to paste into youtube-dl.

What parameters did they use to define what "people" are?

Look OP, I do believe that the vast majority of people don't like thinking about things, going so far as to drown out any thoughts with alcohol, music, social interaction, etc. Life's just easier that way. I do it myself when it's too god damn hot and life is just suffering.

But you gotta get a better source for this kinda stuff. This (((study))) is the reason why nobody takes psychology serious these days.

Well I guess they won't really mind when they get hurled into inconceivable new worlds.

Wew lad….

I usually only use it for multi-linking.

If they included niggers we know exactly why they lack the ability to effectively think.

“The internal dialogue is what grounds people in the daily world. The world is such and such or so and so, only because we talk to ourselves about its being such and such and so and so. The passageway into the world of shamans opens up after the warrior has learned to shut off his internal dialogue”
― Carlos Castaneda, The Wheel of Time: The Shamans of Mexico Their Thoughts About Life Death & the Universe

We need an IQ correlation now, please.

The top comment on the jewtube vid is pretty much spot on.

Identify ONE urban university without substantial nigger population. You can't

what percent of the students at this "large urban university" were white or asian?

We need that. There was also a fairly unscientific poll on cuck/pol/ asking people about their blood types in relation if they had the ability to effectively think. O+ and O- were in the lead from what I remember, although I know a strawpoll isn't exactly scientific.

Took me years of training and diligence. It can be done.

But if they don't think in speech, how do they think?

Attached: 4aebdf1240ea8f0d72437ec678d569d5e7cebf7745a1d03b16bb86b8a5a50641.jpg (412x400, 114.59K)

It can be done through meditation. Although the fact that there are people out there who don't need to do ANYTHING to shut it off is frightening. An internal dialogue should come naturally. It should take PRACTICE to completely remove it. It shouldn't be something that you're not born with.

Instincts, much like animals.

yup i experience this any time I'm with a normie friend, they will always bleep on about the same shit and if I try to change the record because I'm getting bored they either talk over me, change to completely unrelated topic than the one I'm trying to talk about or they just act all weird. Well now I know why they are like that, its because they are NPC's.

Interesting, maybe this is where synesthesia comes from? Is it an evolutionary advantage or some sort of defect?

Probably a vestigial DNA sequence. Not thinking at higher levels would reduce the strain on the brain, like niggers, unevolved people would use this.

I have known this for a long time. I'm only from my whole family who is not NPC.

Unfortunately, these people have no soul or whatsoever. No brain, no soul, no thinking, no heart… robot people just for the consume of this mechanised society.

The other part is pretty much antifa/sjws, only shouting, getting mad and throwing shitfits.

I can see it. The undersized or unused neo-cortex means the more primitive mind dominates thought which isn't really thinking at all. It forms more immediate relations without visual or verbal/symbolic analysis. These people can perform such analysis as is evident by their lives, but without intervention they will not activate their neo-cortex and will live a more primitive existence.

We need more than a single paper with a sample size of 30 for this to be believed.

Mimicry.

"Studies" aka justifying their inflated budget.

read article, you NPC

Worthless

I told some of my family members about this study today and asked them if they were able to think verbally. They all said they could but I don't know if I believe them or not.

THE FACT THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE UNABLE TO FORM COHERENT THOUGHTS SHOULD CONCERN YOU REGARDLESS OF THE SAMPLE SIZE YOU FUCKING AUTOMATON

Fuck off nigger they don't mention the other 2 in the first article, I had to dig to find links to the other 2. You need to read the article before telling someone else to. Fucking mongoloid.

it could be they were just niggers though, everyone already knows that they don't have human minds.

The urban university part pretty much settles that some/most were of the melanated persuasion.

True but it's still something we need to be concerned about considering these animals are allowed to vote and are constantly manipulated by the Jews.
I wouldn't be surprised if the only racial groups able to think were Jews and Whites and all of history turned out to be these two racial groups fighting for supremacy with whites fighting for goodness, honor, and strength, while Jews fight simply for evil and fulfilling their own sadistic goals.

likely conducted on 75% people of crime

How do you think people thought before language was a thing?

Attached: tired reddit frog.jpg (1280x1237, 122.06K)

Pictographs, cave drawings, and feelings

You mean the comment that only you see and which no one else sees because Google’s algorithm explicitly shows right-wing people right wing content and left-wing people left wing content and ONLY exactly what they want to see? That comment, you mean?

They weren't people yet you nog. Language was an integral part of human evolutionary development.

I really don't see why you get so worked up over this. Is there even a proven link between thinking in speech and cognitive ability?

Attached: 1533783691980.jpg (335x600, 52.92K)

Hi. Kill yourself. This is Zig Forums. You need actual information here. We wouldn’t accept a 30 person study that says “faggots are normal and healthy.” We’re not going to accept or SPREAD this when it’s 30 fucking people in an ✡urban✡ environment and probably all niggers.

Because you’re not one of us.
Yes. You’re just subhuman.

Meditation is bullshit. It's equivalent to being in a coma. But if it works for you, then by all means.

Attached: 6ab.jpg (480x360, 24.9K)

Your inner voice is a traitor to your spirit. Subdue that thing, already!

Nice try NPC. Like I said, if you're not concerned by this than you're obviously not human.