Daily reminder: The elites are satanists

Daily reminder: The elites are satanists

Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s New York office features an oil painting in which two men are preparing to eat another human.

The image, which was shown during a 2015 exposè on the Clinton campaign headquarters by Politico, was lent to Podesta by his lobbyist brother Tony.

The painting was specifically mentioned 9 months later in an article on Podesta by Time Magazine.

“On the wall in his office at Hillary Clinton’s Brooklyn headquarters, campaign chairman John Podesta has an oil painting on loan from his lobbyist brother, who is an avid art collector,” the Time article states. “The image shows two men hunched over a dining room table, bearing knives and forks. On the table lays a man in a suit, who looks vaguely like Podesta.”

Podesta explained during the interview that he regularly tells colleagues that he would prefer to be the man with the fork.

“It’s better to be the guy with the fork than the guy on the table,” he said.

Attached: 11050133-podesta-cannibal-art800.ab94b306.jpg (960x540, 43.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49435
archive.is/JGhR6
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5252
mamasmidwives.com/maeve-chaim/
mvtimes.com/2015/08/24/it-was-a-successful-154th-year-for-the-marthas-vineyard-ag-fair/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037
imgur.com/a/PPn3q
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch#Rabbinical_commentary
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Cwn0ftJUQAAMe72.jpg (1000x543, 130.75K)

Attached: page_1.jpg (1247x1497, 168.59K)

No, the actual elite are jews. Podesta is a shabbos goy. Cannibalism isn't a "satanic" practice, it's a jewish one.

Attached: 1nm-1510-txtblg.jpg (730x487 369.37 KB, 291.13K)

Attached: hysteria.JPG (890x472, 59.09K)

Attached: 4d1a05fe10.jpg (730x540, 60.07K)

Why is this allowed?

isn't this shit supposed to be CP ? little girls flashing tits, what the fuck

Attached: podesta-art-children.jpg (791x660, 193.27K)

It isn't called the synagoge of satan for nothing.

You can post 5 images per post, nigger.

i wonder why these swines go as far as displaying art screaming "my kink is spanking, whipping bare assed little girls till they bleed in shower rooms and empty pools", giving evidence to everybody instead of hiding it very carefully. i never understood that.

Folks attending a house tour in the Lake Barcroft neighborhood in Falls Church earlier this year got an eyeful when they walked into a bedroom at the Podesta residence hung with multiple color pictures by Katy Grannan, a photographer known for documentary-style pictures of naked teenagers in their parents’ suburban homes. “They were horrified,” Heather recalls, a grin spreading across her face.

Attached: bmyVbZT0FtXEswwHg1WxqGYNkcOQVL99KYeUK_90HX0.jpg (1024x679, 71.18K)

being blatant and getting away with it leads to the strongest feeling of superiority.

Next, take a peek at a bed in childless Tony Podesta’s house, featured in the “Inside Homes” piece.

Attached: unnamed-1.jpg (1196x538, 73.75K)

They completely infiltrated the government. They don't care if regular jackoffs find out because there isn't anything we can do about it. Even if we made enough noise to force them to do something they'll get off easy.

This world is a fucked up place user.

I'll fucking kill them myself
Better come get me gunners before I do something rash again

Marina Abramovic, who Tony Podesta has given money to, who was invited to Hillary Clinton’s Campaign launch, whose art Hillary Clinton placed in US embassies around the world, who Hillary wanted to invite to a lunch event, who donated the maximum $2700 to Hillary’s campaign, and who said in a Reddit AMA (“Ask Me Anything”) that her spirit cooking dinners in private homes are not art.

Attached: 4xq-IsDcrnJwlF7zzPQIHxXAECjCxU0MWDWPkH8-6yM.jpg (730x956 71.92 KB, 57.09K)

Indeed.

Yes, she's an insane person. In a healthy society, she'd be a second wife for a man who would beat the crazy out of her. In our unhealthy society, neophilic hipsters make her rich and give her the keys to access with powerful people all over the empire.

I don't blame the insane for their aberrations. I blame us for tolerating this.

Attached: Beetlejuice.jpg (536x389, 27.6K)

Attached: 2011MOCAGalaArtistLifeManifestoDirectedZ8K0CUDVjowx.jpg (769x1024, 203.87K)

Attached: IMG_0724-620x465.jpg (620x465, 65.35K)

They also like to reinforce "dumb goyim" or "profane" among themselves and those of us that see it. Crazy Christian might also get mentioned.

Attached: HollywoodChristian.jpeg (320x240, 10.37K)

Fuck off kike

I figure the first one generally dies in labor while delivering her fifth child.

Botfag

STOP THESE SCUMBAGS

She isn't wrong about her shit not being art.

Fuck off kike.

Do you know what "polygamy" is, nigger?

Sage to not bump a stupid argument.

Never forget this Podesta e-mail sent by "I am popping up again to share our excitement about the Reprise of Our Gang’s visit to the farm in Lovettsville. And I thought I’d share a couple more notes: We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure." wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49435

Also this is Tamera Luzzattos old website. archive.is/JGhR6

Zig Forums looked into it further and here's an old post I found interesting. Not a huge fan of the swearing but…

"I don't know how much further down this rabbit hole I want to go.

The wikileaks batch today mentions a girl named Maeve Luzzatto being brought in as entertainment. It references her being almost 7 years old.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5252

This is the fucking website for the birth of a girl named Maeve Luzzatto, born in 2008, who would just so happen to be almost around 7 years old at the time of the email.

mamasmidwives.com/maeve-chaim/

Confirmed it's this girl because it names both her and Ruby Luzzatto in the article and in this article it shows that they BOTH ATTENDED THE MARTHA'S VINEYARD DOGSHOW AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME AS THE EMAILS WERE SENT. They won for best crossbreed in honor of Cleopatra.

What the fuck Zig Forums. I am legitimately shaking, my heart is pounding. Fuck this. Fuck this so hard."

It's worth checking out the M.A.M.A.S link and this other one posted on Zig Forums as well. mvtimes.com/2015/08/24/it-was-a-successful-154th-year-for-the-marthas-vineyard-ag-fair/

Oh and this one is just for an added kick (view the attachment) wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037

More digging into old posts led me to a photo of Luzzatto with Hillary at a private event. Also her mother was appointed by both Clinton and Obama in powerful positions. Her Facebook friends list is loaded with powerful people. imgur.com/a/PPn3q

Kike, fuck off.

JUDAISM IS SATANISM

This is going to sound blackpill to non-believers, but it's clear that no mere mortal is going to ever stop them. Even if we rose up today and took the government, they would still be hiding among us like serpents in the grass, biding their time and waiting for their master to finally make himself known. Jesus Christ, Son of God and Savior of humanity is our only hope in the time that is coming soon. Most of you will call me a faggot, but those who are listening should make sure they're right with the Son and the Father before much more time has passed. No man knows the day or hour, but I believe we're down to years, rather than decades, before things get very bad.

Attached: tmECXdP[1].jpg (555x729, 69.29K)

Two years. Pretty sure Onigger almost got a third term in November 2015. Thinking greatest ally wouldn't backstab a monkey to align with China, he told Ergogan to attack Russia. I think the only reason Jewtin didn't fire back on Erdogan is because Xi said he wouldn't back him if things escalated. After Trump's term is up, another low IQ brown person winning on a platform of love will censor the internet and attack a lot more than one Russian plane.

Attached: xi.png (732x719 611.98 KB, 516.09K)

I'm glad your shitty thread got anchored. "Satan" is not fucking real. SATURN is. They are KIKES who worship SATURN, you fucking absolute newfag morons.

If only the aliens from Saturn had not trusted the jews with their tech.

Attached: 1535577464805.gif (300x186, 445.96K)

Of course they're satanists.
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
BTW, the chicken (or a turtledove) is one of the 7 sacrifices you make at the same time to Moloch.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch#Rabbinical_commentary